Hutch's Property Ch. 01

Story Info
No Trespassing! Trespassers will be prosecuted, severely.
14.4k words
4.24
97.7k
29
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers

This story is based on a set of true events that went down in the spring of last year. I started writing it as as they were happening. The story was completed when the couple involved came for a visit during Christmas. Of course, the names have been changed and the location changed to the Mid-Atlantic coast.


Yes, he had a deposition that had caused him to miss another open house. This time it was his daughter's senior year in high school. Their third and last child, it was the last school open house that he would be expected to attend until they had grandchildren. Norman A. "Hutch" Hutchinson, Attorney at Law and Certified Public Accountant listened to his wife go on and on about how he had missed almost all of their children's school events. It was the usual spiel he had heard incessantly over the last six months about how he was an absentee father and not a very attentive husband. Lately, since she was promoted to Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Sports the look about her and tone of voice was almost condescending. As if she really didn't need him around anymore.

"I told you about it two weeks ago. I know I did." stated Lorna, emphatically.

"Oh I'm sure you did." responded Hutch. "Some where between your text messages and phone calls. If you would turn that damn cell phone off , we might be able to actually communicate." Hutch glanced at his watch, then continued, "It's only ten thirty in the evening. Isn't there someone out there that just has to get in contact with the District's Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum and Sports?"

Lorna stood in the middle of the bedroom, arms crossed over her chest, legs spread slightly, glaring at him, "No worse than your practice. I can remember when calls you just had to take when we were out to an anniversary dinner."

Hutch, a pillar of self control calmly asked, "That's why I turn mine off when I get home. How about yours? Is it on or off, right now?"

She continued to glare at him thinking, "Yes it is on and I will take it into the bathroom with me tomorrow morning because I know that the calls and text messages will start at about six am." Then she stamped her foot and raising her voice said, "Damn it, I don't know why I even try to discuss anything with you, the accomplished trial lawyer. I see more of you in the newspapers and on T.V. with your clashes of corporate titans than I do here at home. So, forget it, let's go to bed."

In bed, he lay on his back and went to sleep. She lay on her side, facing him. Stretching one arm out over his chest, she whispered, "I do love you, Norm. I just wish you would place me and the kids on a higher priority. Twenty five years of marriage, a wildly successful practice, can't you give us a little more of your time." Then she drifted of to sleep.

Tuesday Morning

As Hutch drove into work that next morning, he thought about his wife's overall attitude over the last six months. Especially over the last five weeks or so since her promotion. She seemed almost like a different person, as if he were living with a stranger. And the sex, it was just that, sex. It had been six months since they really had fun making love to each other and the sex was simply the wonderful conclusion of a great time together. Lately, he would give her enough foreplay to get wet and she would suck him up. Then, he would shove it in and pound away. She would lay there until he was done and that was it. Once in a while she would get into it and go orgasmic. But that had not happened since she was in the running for the position she now held. "Could she be having an affair? Is there someone else? Then his thoughts turned introspective, "She doesn't give me much reason to get into foreplay. Not like it once was...What's happening to that sweet Georgia peach I married a quarter century in the past?"

Stepping into the elevator of the building where his law offices were located, Hutch almost hit the button for the top floor and to his office. He changed his mind and pressed the button for the floor below his level. On this particular floor was the office the man Hutch called their "IT executive." Fred Smith, actually one of Hutch's staff attorneys, was also a very accomplished computer hacker. Since joining the firm ten years ago, he had brought them firmly into the computer age and kept them on the cutting edge of technology. According to the retired government agents Hutch had hired into his forensic audit department, their computer networks were as good or better than any government agency.

Knowing that Freddie was a single man and was one of the first to show up in the morning, Hutch was not surprised to find him in his office, "Hey Freddie, how ya doin' this morning?"

"I'm just great, boss. How are you?"

"I'm alright, I guess. Ah Freddie? On email? Ah, can you get into email accounts?"

"Oh sure. Who's?"

"My wife's!"

"Lorna?!? Ah, boss? Why would you need to do that?"

"She's been acting strangely different over the last six months, or so. Lately, she's given me reason to believe that there is someone else."

"You think she's having an affair??" asked a astounded Freddie.

Hutch gazed at Freddie for a few moments. He had hoped that he could make it through life without ever having the concerns about his wife that he had at that time, "I don't, ah, I don't know for sure yet, Freddie. Ah, you've got to keep everything I say to yourself right now. It is just between you and me. If there is nothing there, then I don't want Lorna to know that I was checking up on her.. Ah, can you get into past emails, sent and received, even if they are deleted?"

"Oh yeah, boss, unless she has taken some steps that most people don't even know about. But, I'd haveta get into her computer..."

"OK. How about tracking down the person behind an email account?"

"Oh yeah. I've taught people up in the forensics department how to do that and a lot of other stuff I learned from the retired FBI and CIA agents you have on staff."

"Yeah Freddie, that's right, you have. Ya know? You are a real asset to this firm."

"Thank you, sir."

"I mean it, Freddie. Look when we get passed all this, I'll make sure your help and silence is rewarded."

"Ah, you don't haveta do that, sir. It's compensation enough knowing that I've helped out the number one man around here."

"Well, that's alright for now. I'll tell you what. I am going to go round up a couple of bugs. Then about eleven this morning, let's go spend some time on her computer. I'd like to bug the room where it is located and the kitchen. I have watched her speak in low tones on her cell phone in both of those rooms."

"Well boss, I think it would be better if we went to a shop I know of where you can buy everything you will need to do what you want to do. That way there is little or no chance that anyone else will know what you are doing. We can pick up a jump drive and I will load it up with everything I find today. Then I'll get up a shadow account that will get a copy of everything she sends or receives."

"Good ideas, Freddie. The district gave her a lap top, but I don't think she would allow any of this to get on there. Anyway, good thinking. Meet me in the parking garage, first level at eleven."

Later that day, Hutch perused his wife's email of the last month. Keying in on her correspondence with kbprinme3. He concluded that they were corresponding in a way that would lead one to believe that this was her lover. It made him angry and a little sick. Lorna was letting this person in on her most inner thoughts. Much of it, he felt, should be reserved for her husband, if she still loved him. As he stewed over what he was going to do about it, Freddie called, "Whatcha got for me, Freddie?"

"About forty percent of her personal emails are to or from kbprinme3. You were right about her district account. I got in there, it's all business."

"Yeah, OK. I have a feeling that may be her lover. Do you have an I.D.?"

"Yep, sure do, boss. One Kenneth Burns. He's the principal at Madison Elementary. It was the third elementary school built by the District. That's bold, writing that stuff using your work email. A real hot shot though. I see where he was one of the main speakers at the Admin. Conference last year. Probably thinks he is above it all. I went on the district's website. He is certainly their fair haired boy. Published in the state's School Administrator's magazine. Speaker at several of their conferences, he has put the District on the map."

Hutch lean back in his desk chair, "OK yeah, that conference was about eight months ago. I think Lorna rode up there with him and another principal. Reading some of the most recent email, I would say that he is about too, or already has gotten into her pants. I would never thought Lorna would fall for someone else, but it is becoming hard to deny it..."

"I'm sorry sir. I would have never thought it, either."

"Listen Freddie, I want you to pick out someone in forensics that you can work with, closely, have worked with, that I can trust like I do you. I don't like where I feel this is going. So, I need a person good at gaining information from multi-sources. I'd like to be able to listen in on all Lorna's phone conversations with this guy. Anyway, how are you for tomorrow at ten am?"

"Ten am? I'm good, sir"

"OK, bring who ever you choose to my office tomorrow at ten. I'll cut my secretary, Janet, in on what is going on so she will know how to handle Lorna's calls and give you some office support. Also, I'll call Jim Patrick who's head of Forensics and tell him that you will be choosing one of his people to help me in a special project. I'll also call the head of your department and tell him to get someone else to work on your cases.."

"OK sir, see you at ten tomorrow morning."

Wednesday morning, ten am

Freddie entered Hutch's office with a woman that had all the appearances of a total nerd. Mid to late twenties, brown eyes, toothy grin that demonstrated a serious over bite and straight brown hair that was cut in a "Dutch boy" style. Her clothing, three shades of grey, was in the style of an old maid school teacher. She was not really a skinny woman. It was just that at 5' 4" she had a boyish figure, including a flat chest. Freddie introduced her to Hutch and Janet, "This is Rosalyn Simmons. Boss? She is one of your top forensic audit CPA's."

Hutch stepped around his desk to greet them, "I know Roz. She's been the one that has blown a couple of our most high profile audits wide open by identifying the perp.." Shaking her hand, he continued, "You even nailed that CEO of that multi national last year. With what they were paying him, I'll never understand why he would want to skim any more."

"Well boss, they call Roz Missus Columbo because she is so underestimated by so many people." stated Freddie.

"Yes, so I've heard.. Good choice Freddie. What have you told her about this project?"

Just that it's about your wife and that we are to keep it all among us three, right now."

"Good." said Hutch, sitting on the front edge of his desk. Freddie and Roz took seats facing him. He continued, "First objective. Tap into all of their means of communication. We have already bugged the house land line. Freddie? Did you get deeper into Lorna's district email?"

"Yes I did. Unlike her boyfriend, she doesn't appear to use it to do anything other than school business. Roz is our specialist in tapping and locating cell phones."

Roz commented in her soft, almost squeaky voice, "Get me the phone number and I'll have everything going to a recorder by the end of the day. Also, I don't think it would be to difficult to bug your wife's office phone and his for that matter. But ah, none of this would be usable in court."

Hutch stood up, "Information only right now, Roz, but thanks for mentioning it. Freddie? Get with Roz and do a complete background check on this guy. Meet here at eight am tomorrow. Roz, get three prepaid cell phones for us to use. Make sure that they are totally unrelated to this firm. Oh, one last item, The only other member of our team will be Janet, my secretary. Since she has been with me for over twenty years, she knows Lorna almost as well as I do. She'll be your in-office support when you are in the field. and will know how to answer the calls that come into this office. So Roz? Make that four prepaid cell phones., OK? I'll see you two tomorrow at eight am. Plan on meeting here every morning at eight, until we get this thing resolved. Any questions?"

Roz asked, "Sir? What's the desired result here? What do you want to accomplish?"

Hutch paused for a moment, then answered her, "My desired result here is very simple. I want my loving wife back. If we have to destroy this guy to get him out of her life, then so be it." That was no problem for Roz. She had brought down men and women of a much higher status than Ken Burns.

After Roz and Freddie had left his office, Hutch sat in his desk chair, put his hands behind his head, leaned back and said to himself, "Lorna Jean? You are my wife and I love you very much. I am certainly not going to allow some wuss of an academic playboy to come between us. I know that in some respect, I am to blame for the progress he has made thus far, so I will see what I can do to clean up my act." He turned the last twenty five years of marriage in his mind. They were very good. What happened in the last six or seven months? He thought about his wife. She was always pleasantly attractive. No knock out in looks, just an air of elegance that made her a premium quality woman. And, even more importantly, she was intelligent. He always thought she was too smart to fall for some guy's line of B.S. "So, what has happened here? Why such a change of attitude?" he said to himself out loud.

Offices in the three top floors of a thirty story building that he owned, Hutch spun around in his chair and gazed out the window, still thinking about his wife. He was proud of her accomplishments and he had to admit to the fact - she was the better parent. His mind returned to her physical appearance. At 43 years old, five foot nine inches, one hundred forty five pounds, breasts that were more than one of his hands full, her feminine curves were all still in the right places. He wandered what this thirty something wiz kid would think about the stretch marks on her tummy and her sagging breasts. To Hutch, they were beautiful reminders of three very healthy pregnancies, giving them three wonderful children. Now grown, two as adults and one standing on the threshold of adulthood. He had to acknowledge that the near future might get a little rough, but they would get passed it all, as a family, intact. To him, that was the only satisfactory resolution and he had built his career on gaining satisfactory resolutions to major problems.

Thursday morning, bright and early

As Hutch adjusted his tie in their bedroom mirror, Lorna poked her head out of the bathroom, "Norm? Ah, I wanted to remind you of the promotion party tomorrow night. They have a hosted bar and dancing starting at five. Presentations at seven, dinner at eight. I would like it very much if my husband could be there. The address is on the District's web site."

Lorna's tone of voice was more like that of his wife. So, as he pulled on his suit coat he said, "I'll definitely try to make it. We have a settlement conference at four. It should be quick, I think they are very ready to settle. Big bucks though, so I'll be at your event as soon as I can." With that he heard the ring tone on her cell phone and turned to leave.

"OK Norm." Lorna said, ducking back into the bathroom to take the call thinking, "What's happening here? There was a day no that long ago, that they would not let each other out of the house without a kiss. Oh well..."

A couple of minutes passed eight that morning, Hutch entered his outer office. "Good morning sir." greeted Janet in her normally cheerful tone of voice. No matter how bad things seemed to be, Janet always had that "It will get better" tone in her voice.

"Good morning, Janet." responded Hutch.

Roz and Freddie rose from their seats and both greeted Hutch, "Good morning, sir."

"Good morning Roz. Good Morning, Freddie." Hutch responded. The he said, "All three of you come on in."

In Hutch's office, he walked over to the front of his desk and turned to face the now seated Roz and Freddie. Janet stood by the door in case she heard the tone signaling that someone had entered the outer office."OK ladies and gentleman, Lorna's school district is having a promotion party tomorrow night, the details are posted on their website. Roz, Freddie? I want video and audio of the whole thing. I don't care if you two have to sneak in with camcorders, or how ever you want to do it. Just like the last couple of days, I'll sign for anything you need. I should be there. We have a large settlement conference at four, so I'll be a little late, but I think I'll surprise her by being their for her presentation. So, what else do we have this morning?"

Roz drew out a disc and said, "As of yesterday afternoon, we have bugs on all their phones. In the evening we caught a very interesting conversation between Mister Burns and what sounded like another school administrator and good friend of his..." She rose and went to Hutch's disc player that was nestled in among the law books. "It will give us some insight into his plans and I believe it will give us an idea of why she is acting the way she has lately."

Within a few seconds, Ken's voice came on, "Hey."

"Hey Ken, ya fuck'er yet?"

"Not yet." answered Ken, "But, my six month plan is right on schedule. I'll have that forty three year old pussy any day now. That's after I have her on her knees sucking my cock. Then after I've had that pussy a few times, I'll take what I'll bet is one tight virgin ass. Then old friend, I'll nail her everywhere in her own bed, as often as I want."

The other man's voice came on, "I'd nailed her when she was a teacher if it wasn't for her husband. I really think he could hurt a guy in more ways than one..."

"Ahh krap, I don't worry about him. I'll have the bitch fucked everywhere as often as I want and dump her before he ever finds out about it." Laughter from both men. Ken continued with, "Anyway, when I've had her pussy and ass a few times, you can come over and have at her, while I go after her daughter's cherry pussy..."

Then the other voice verified who they were talking about, "Sounds good to me. I'd bet anything that Lorna Jean's seconds are better than a lot of women's firsts."

Ken responded, "Oh yeah, no doubt about it. I know I am going to enjoy every second of my cock sliding in and out of that under used body of hers. Just the squeals, cries, and moans she's gonna utter when I first get into that tight ass will make it all worth it."

Hutch shut off the disc player and growled, "I've heard enough, actually more than I needed to hear. If I would have had any breakfast this morning, I am sure I would be heaving right now. But, I'll tell you one thing for sure, over my dead body will this creep get Kathy's virginity. It's her's to give and I know for a fact that he's not her type. But, this brand of slime ball might just con her out of it. How'd you guys do on the creep's background?"

"It's coming together, sir." replied Freddie, "We have most of it. There's a little more. We should have it all together later this morning." He then handed Hutch a large envelope from his brief case."This is what we have, so far. You have a hard copy and a disc in there."

"Fantastic. You two make a very good team. I'll keep that in mind for future projects." Hutch said as he reviewed the contents of the file."This guy is one hundred and fifty pounds. Played no sports. Academically alright, he's got nothing but ego. Although, in a situation like this, that can make him awfully dangerous. The thing is... If we pounce on the guy right now, we might end up looking like the fools..." Flipping to Ken's financial statement, Hutch noticed that his only real asset, ""So, he's got a twenty million dollar trust.. That's his only asset?"

bucksilver
bucksilver
427 Followers