HV 8: We Always Lay 'Em Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie brought both their sets of undies in from the bedroom and we made them dress in front of us. Had there been even another two minutes I figure both girls would have been back in that bed having their bras and knickers ripped-off again. Damn, I think I would have been the first one in the bed.

Both daughters were walking quite gingerly. "God, I'm so sore dad," said Jenna patting her little pussy through her skirt rather daintily. "Me too," agreed Kylie, zipping up her skirt and shaking her hair. I told you before I think....nothing sexier than a girl with wet hair. Doubly so with two of them!

"Don't worry girls," I told them, "Soon as we get home, I have heaps of cream you can use." Jenna giggled, despite her condition. "Course, I'll need to rub it on for you," I added, "I know exactly how to do it." Kylie dug me in the ribs. God I love them both!

As we exited the room, steam filtering out as far as the hallway, we ran into the other players. Hell, if I thought Jenna looked unsteady on her feet - you should have seen Tanya. Obviously without the benefit of a shower herself, she was having to be supported by two of the men. Her hair was in total disarray, dried cum quite evident in places. Her skirt was crushed and her top torn slightly near the neckline. Her face was flushed and she looked to have been the victim of a particularly nasty gang-rape. I figure that wasn't too far off the mark either. Her pussy must have been either swollen or sore as all hell as she kept holding the front of her skirt as she walked. I hoped that they really hadn't hurt her, although to be honest her expression was one of satisfaction, rather than fear and trepidation.

Little Cathy however was sauntering along like she'd just been on a hot shopping trip. It was the men who looked like they'd been through the wringer. Sure, her clothes were in need of pressing and her legs definitely in need of a hot face-washer given the amount of dried cum around her thighs, just below the hem of those sexy hotpants. I would love to have known just how much was out of sight, not to mention its location! Something told me her knickers contained some very sticky secrets - front and back. I have to inveigle my way into her next performance if possible!

Well needless to say, on our return to the marquee, the "twins" especially pulled in more than their fair share of stares, many of whom I imagine would have given their life-savings for a video-replay. Larissa came over and gave me a welcome cuddle.

"Did it all go Ok?' she asked rather naively.

"Well in as much as they're still walking, yeah, I guess." I replied. "But I'm going to have to take them home now for a rest because they really are a bit sore." I added. "Sure you can understand that!" I teased her.

She reddened a little, "Oh, that's cruel Noel." I kissed her.

"Will you call me this time?" I asked. She nodded. Just then George walked over and put his arm around Jenna.

"Thanks so much - both of you," he said. I hope you come to our place Saturday week....will you be?" Both Jenna and Kylie looked up at me. "Can we dad? Pleaaaaase?" they willed it in unison.

"Well let's just get them home and rested," I said, "I'll talk it over with them George and let you know in a few days...OK?' Kylie looked at me with that "How easy is this gonna be?" look, that she does so well.

Quite a few other people were making a move too, so hugging Larissa once more and whispering "I love you sweetie," to which her eyes returned the sentiment in full, we made our way back to the car.

If their mind was even halfway on the same track as mine, we were in trouble.

There was quite a bit of giggling on the way home. Every time I glanced in the rear vision mirror, one of them was recalling some detail and relaying it to the other. Whether intentional or not, the way Jenna was sitting was providing me with more than a flash of blue cotton undies. I noticed her hand strayed in that direction quite frequently.

Knowing the other two were out till late, it occurred to me we had the house to ourselves for quite a while. Once inside, they headed off to their rooms....almost reluctantly I felt. Someone had to say something!

"You want I should bring that cream up girls?" I called out up the stairs.

Definite laughter. "Oh, yes please dad," Jenna called down.

Fetching out a tube of Savlon antiseptic gel from the medicine cabinet we kept in the kitchen, I wasn't exactly tardy scaling the stairs. Both of them were sitting prettily on Jenna's bed.

"Er, well how are we going to handle this?" I tentatively asked. "Can't do it with your panties on kids,"

Kylie looked at me squarely. "Hmmm, well I guess you'll have to take them off then daddy." And with that she parted her legs giving me the hottest of views of her little g-string.

As I reached upwards I could feel the heat between her thighs. I just rested my hand on the front of her panties and she wiggled her hips a little and made a few unintelligible noises. I took hold of the elastic and pulled them down as she lay back on the bed. Right before me, her beautiful pussy which was a little puffy and red. Even hotter though she still had cum trickling out of it.

Jenna was breathless with anticipation and had pulled her own skirt up.

"Take mine off too dad," she whispered. It was the work of but five seconds. Her pussy was if anything a bit redder. As she lay back beside her sister they once again held hands, wanting I knew what I wanted more than anything.

Freeing up my erection which was in a state of demonic need by now, I took hold of Jenna's legs and just pulled her to the very edge of the bed, her pussy inches from my face. Before anything however I had a job to do. Squeezing a healthy amount of gel from the tube right on to her sore labia, the sudden coldness made her gasp. I began to softly work it the length of her slit rubbing it in gently on both sides.

"Ohhh that is so nice dad," she muttered, barely audibly. I continued rubbing it in, squeezing a little more from the tube. Her pussy was glistening now and as I slipped inside she began to moan softly, Kylie held her hand tighter...

"Fuck her dad," she whispered to me.... "Just gently,"

Kneeling up I placed the head of my erection right at her entrance and so wet and creamy was she, it just slipped in.

"Am I hurting you sweetheart?" I said, leaning over her and just pushing deeply inside her. It felt like heaven. Better than any time before with anyone. Even Jenna herself. She shook her head.

"If feels so nice dad," her eyes were looking dreamy already. As I pushed in even deeper, kneeling a little higher, she spread her legs to the maximum, just murmuring "fuck me dad," over and over. So much cum was still in her it drove me crazy and I began to really deep-fuck her. So overheated was I, I even asked Kylie to get her breasts out which she did simply by pushing her top and bra up. I made her suck her sister while I fucked her like a deranged lunatic. Jenna herself was totally on heat herself and started whimpering all sorts of nonsense. The combination of Kylie's deep sucking and my cervix-splitting thrusts took her right to the edge quickly and she came even as I pumped her full of hot though loving cum of my own. She just lay there, hands on her pussy looking sated as all hell. A steady white stream leaked out and down her thighs.

So hot now I was certifiable, I pulled Kylie up, turned her over and ordered her to get on all fours. Simply having to pull her skirt up to hip level now I gave her what I had wanted to give her all day. A majorly good fucking.

Sore or not, I couldn't do enough to her. However deep I penetrated her, however I rubbed and pulled her breasts - it wasn't enough for her. Like her sister she started pleading with me to fuck her harder - a request I respond really well to. I felt it build in her and more by luck than judgment, I hit red-line 500 exactly the same time she did. She clutched at her pussy as I filled her, just whimpering sexy little noises.

So aroused was I, I could have taken them both once more, but this was well and truly enough. They were still but young girls and someone had to watch out for their welfare. They sure as hell weren't doing much of a job of it themselves.

Flipping Kylie over, I lined them up side by side and once more reapplied finger-loads of cream across and inside their hot little lips. Both were wriggling with pleasure as I did this. Pulling their panties back up and Jenna's bra back down (OK, OK, yeah I did sneak a small suck and kiss) I got them under the coverlet with difficulty. They were so emotionally and physically overloaded at that stage, sleep was what they needed more than anything - certainly no more stimulation. I kissed them both and left the room.

Once again, time and space have conspired to defeat me here. Who would have thought that simply a description of the latter part of the day would have taken up an entire episode? Seems after all, the more recent events chez George are gonna have to wait till next time.

(c) An extract from "The Complete Harper Valley" (Lulu Publishing Inc NC 2005)

12