Hybrid Chronicles 02: Micah & Declan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers

Declan didn't have the nerve to look back on his father as he left. He just couldn't deal with it anymore. As hard as he tried, he would never make his father proud. It hurt, but he was about to turn thirty and he had to move on.

Declan wondered if Micah would still be there when he got home. He was really hoping that Micah had stayed. The more he thought about the cat's soft fur and witty sense of humor, the more he hoped and prayed that his house wouldn't be empty when he got there.

***

Micah stretched and yawned, waking up from his day long nap. His ribs felt better after he had taken some pain killers and rested. He had continued to poke around the house for awhile after Declan had left and had found nothing of interest. His nap had been long, but not that great. He couldn't sleep without Declan's warm body behind him. He was beginning to miss Declan when he heard the door open.

"Hello?" Declan called as he shut the door behind him. "Here, kitty kitty."

"Don't test me, Mcgruff." Micah strolled out of the bedroom, still in his leather pants. But he had lost his shoes somewhere in the day. His feet were similar to cat paws, and were speckled with black just like the rest of his fur.

"Do you ever wear a shirt?" Declan laughed.

"Nope, I get overheated. Plus, it feels weird on the fur." Micah ran his hand across his silvery gray chest fur.

Declan smiled and looked very happy to see Micah. He took off his coat and Micah could see his tail was wagging rapidly. "So, what did you do all day?"

"Not much. Slept. Cats sleep a lot you know." Micah winked. He walked up to Declan and hugged him tightly, rubbed his face against his chest, inhaling his scent.

Declan held Micah for a moment and then tilted his chin up for a light, gentle kiss. "Your eye still looks horrible," he said.

"You're a charmer." Micah rolled his eyes and walked away, swishing his tail and looking over his shoulder as he disappeared into the bedroom.There was a hole in his leather pants, just above that perfect bubbled ass. Micah's tail swished playfully out of it, curving into a perky S shape.

Declan followed after Micah. "Well, it takes real effort to be this amazing. Be grateful I let you see it. I have to keep my charm hidden or else all the boys would be fighting at my door."

"Right, I'm sure." Micah laughed and sat on the bed. "You obviously have to beat them off with sticks." Micah rolled his eyes.

Declan shrugged. "Well...maybe not." He sighed and it was clear he wanted to talk about something, but was hesitant to bring it up.

"What's wrong, Mcgruff?" Micah asked, patting the bed next to him.

Declan flopped onto the bed and pulled Micah into his arms. He laughed, but it was a sound empty of all humor. "I went by to see my dad today. I should know better than to do that."

"Daddy problems?" Micah asked, purring from the steady rhythm of Declan's hand running down his neck.

"The typical set. Nothing I do impresses him..." Declan shrugged and kissed the top of Micah's head. "It doesn't matter now. I'm an adult."

"It matters. I know how you feel. My dad and I have never really seen eye to eye. He's just waiting for the day I declare my straight-man-ship." Micah laughed bitterly. "He says it's just a phase. I'm no expert on phases, but I'm pretty sure a phase is shorter then my whole god damn life." Micah was angry for a minute before he went back to purring.

"My dad is the same way. Of course, now he's figured that since I look the way I do, I couldn't get a woman anyway." Declan sighed. "I told him I wasn't going back there."

"Do you think you can stay away? He is your dad..." Micah said.

"Probably not permanently, but I'm not going back for at least a few weeks. I'm just tired of him and tired of thinking about this."

"I don't think I could ever give up on my dad. I would miss him to much. No matter what. He was the one who raised me. My mom ran out on us when I was really young. I don't even really remember her. He's the one who got me into crime." Micah said.

Declan sighed. "The whole reason I became a cop was to make my dad proud. My mom got sick when I did, but she didn't make it. She was always the one that kept us from clawing each other's eyes out. Since then, it's been sort of strained between us. I know my mom would want us to get along, but I'm just sick of it all."

"I'm sure it's tough. I wish I could do something." Micah sighed. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he gave a mischievous smile. He reached around and began scratching Declan behind his ear.

Declan's tail thumped against the mattress at a frantic pace and he arched his back. "Oh, damn." His tongue started to stick out a bit and he let out a few panting breaths. "Damn, that's good."

"That's a good doggy." Micah teased, and continued to scratch behind his ears. Then he had another idea. He pulled his other hand away from Declan's and began rubbing his belly and chest.

Declan closed his eyes and started panting harder. "Fuck, this is embarrassing. Don't stop."

"How do you think I feel when you make me purr like that. Makes me feel like one of those fat lazy house cats." Micah joked.

Declan rolled over on top of Micah, his tail still wagging. "Alright, that's enough. I'm still the alpha dog here, little kitty."

"Alpha dog here huh? Well cats can be alphas too." Micah smiled and straddled his hips, scratching his stomach and chest for all he was worth.

Declan reached around and grabbed the little patch of fur at the back of Micah's neck, pulling him down and kissing him passionately. "You were saying?" he whispered.

"Okay, you win." Micah mumbled.

Declan smiled. "I'd say we both win."

"Win win situation." Micah smiled. He curled into Declan's chest and began purring and meowing softly like a warm kitten.

Declan held Micah a little tighter. "You know, you actually smell really good for a cat," he said, kissing the top of Micah's head again. "I could get used to this."

"You're not the only one." Micah purred louder and kneaded Declan's chest, minus the claws this time.

Declan rolled over, gently pinning Micah to the mattress. He lightly smoothed down the translucent whiskers on Micah's face and then kissed the smaller man. Micah gasped audibly and shifted, his tight pants growing more and more uncomfortable.

"Let me help you with that," Declan said, palming Micah's crotch and feeling the hardness struggling beneath the ruined leather.

Micah mewled softly as Declan started to tug and fight with the tight leather, finally Declan was able to pull the pants down over the bubble of Micah's ass. He freed Micah's tail carefully and pulled the tight pants all the way off. He tossed them on the floor and kissed Micah again. He pulled his gloves off quickly and pressed a padded finger to Micah's nipple. Micah moaned softly into his mouth. Declan started to lick and kiss Micah's neck and the smaller man writhed with pleasure.

Declan started moving down, licking each of Micah's nipples and pinching them lightly. Micah moaned and purred. Declan was moving closer and closer to his destination when suddenly Micah stopped and cupped his hands over his dick.

"What?" Declan said as he rose up and removed his shirt.

"I just...I'm not very..."

Declan smiled, finding the sudden lack of confidence cute. "Let me look at you," he said.

Micah sighed and started to move his hands away. "If you laugh at me, I'm going to scratch your face."

Declan smiled and grabbed Micah's wrist. "Trust me," he said. He looked down at the hard five inches between Micah's legs. The uncut head was pressed against the soft dusting of fur on his belly.

Without comment, Declan swooped down and licked Micah's cock from base to tip with his unusually long tongue. Micah gasped and arched his back, meowing and moaning at the headboard as Declan started to suck him. His claws extended and he barely had the presence of mind not to start clawing at anything within his reach.

Declan released Micah's cock with a soft pop and pressed his tongue to the tip, pulling the foreskin back and licking at the precum. Declan was grinning up at Micah and watching him come unglued.

"Don't stop, damn it," Micah purred.

Declan started to lick Micah's cock again, his tongue swiping over every sensitive spot. He reached up and teased one of Micah's nipples with his filed down nails. "Yeah, I'm definitely the alpha dog," Declan said with a chuckle.

Micah purred for a moment and then wiggled out from under Declan, gently pushing the man's shoulder to get him to roll over. "Alright, dog boy. Challenge accepted." Micah retracted his claws and went to work on undoing Declan's jeans. He tugged and pulled at the denim and Declan helped him get them off.

Micah gasped softly, wrapping his hand around the stiff, eight-inch, cut cock. The head was flushed red and oozing precum. It looked absolutely delicious. Micah's whiskers twitched as he slowly brought his mouth over the tip of Declan's cock. They both moaned when Micah started to suck. Micah started to purr even louder, bobbing his head and sucking loudly and happily.

"Baby, you're good at that," Declan said.

Micah pulled away from Declan's cock. "Who's the alpha now?" he teased.

Declan smiled. "It's still me," he said. He sat up slightly and Micah licked his lips at the way Declan's abs looked when he did so. He firmly grabbed Micah by the hips, careful of his still tender ribs. He turned Micah around into a 69 position.

Micah wiggled his hips seductively before he started to suck Declan's cock again. Declan sighed and enjoyed the sensation for a moment before he reached up and brushed Micah's tail aside. He spread the globes of Micah's ass and pressed a padded finger against the tight, pink hole.

Micah arched his back and wrapped his tail around the back of Declan's head. Declan licked lightly, teasing at the entrance. Micah moaned softly, his tail tightened around Declan's head, pushing him forward.

Declan gave another teasing lick. "Please," Micah panted. "Please, oh God..."

"Say I'm the alpha dog," Declan teased.

Micah growled in frustration and then moaned. "Please, just...please..."

Declan smiled and started to lick the spasming, pink hole. Micah's tail continued to press on the back of Declan's head and the smaller man started to suck Declan's dick again, though it was hard to keep focused. Micah had never experienced anything like it before and the thought he was going to cum all over the place if Declan kept it up.

Declan paused and Micah heard him rustling around in the drawer of his bedside table. He pulled out a half-used bottle of lube. Micah looked at it with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. "I'm...I don't know if I..."

Declan pulled out a condom and set it down. "Is this too fast for you?" he asked.

"No, please, I want to," Micah said.

Declan rolled Micah onto his back, grabbing a pillow from the head of the bed and wedging it under Micah's backside. He coated his forefinger with lube and eased it inside Micah's tight hole. Micah gasped and pushed himself down on Declan's finger. He whimpered as Declan started to slide his finger in and out. Declan squeezed a bit more lube and added a second finger.

"You doing alright, baby?" Declan asked.

Micah's claws extended and dug into the comforter of the bed. He moaned and nodded as his head moved back and forth. "More, please, more."

Declan added even more lube and a third finger. Micah hissed at the slight pain, but started to purr once again when Declan's fingers probed his prostate. "Oh, right there," he said, clawing up even more of Declan's comforter. "Right there, that's it."

Declan removed his fingers and Micah hissed in displeasure. Declan grabbed the condom and opened the wrapper carefully with his teeth. He dabbed a bit of lube on his cock and then rolled the condom on. He lubricated the outside and smiled at Micah. "You ready?"

"Yes, damn it," Micah said, with a hiss. He spread his legs. "Fuck me, now! I want you."

Declan swooped down and kissed Micah, lining up his cock with Micah's waiting hole. He kissed Micah on the top of the head and pressed inside. Micah hissed a bit at the sting of the stretching.

"You alright?" Declan asked.

"Yeah, I can take it," Micah replied breathlessly. "Just...go slow."

Declan slowly pressed inside and after a moment, he bottomed out. He groaned at the tightness and waited a moment before starting to move inside of Micah.

Micah moaned as Declan struck his prostate. He loved the way Declan's cock felt. Almost like it was too much, but the sting was fading into pleasure. "You're so big," Micah moaned.

"And you're so fucking tight," Declan growled back, kissing Micah's neck as he sped up his thrusting.

Micah shredded the comforter in his hands. It occurred to him that they were making love and it scared him a little but his fear faded when he looked up at Declan. He thought that maybe it would be okay to give himself completely to this man. Maybe he would be safe.

Micah bit his lip and closed his eyes, the pleasure becoming almost too much to bear. The comforter was reduced to rags as Micah's orgasm approached. His back arched and he let out a loud moaning meow as his cum spilled out onto his stomach.

Declan pitched forward and Micah knew from the pulsing of Declan's cock that the condom was being filled. He almost wished the seed was shooting into his ass, but he hoped that there would be time for that in the future.

Declan rolled onto his side and held Micah against his heaving chest. "Well, it's a good thing I didn't spend a lot of money on that comforter," he teased. His cock softened and he pulled the condom off, tied the end, and tossed it at the trash can.

"I love you," Micah blurted out. He covered his mouth after he said it. "I mean...I..."

Declan's tail thumped against the mattress and he licked the side of Micah's face. "I love you too, little kitty."

Micah wiped his cheek. "Ew, you licked me."

"You seemed to like it earlier," Declan teased.

***

Micah held up the comforter and wrinkled his nose at it, who would ever buy a baby puke green comforter. He threw it down and kept looking through the 'bed' isle of bed bath & beyond. He finally found a dark blue one that looked sturdy enough to stand up against his claws, at least for a little while. Micah walked over to the register and paid for the comforter and matching sheets, before leaving the store. Since Declan was at work he was forced to walk to and from the store so he turned down the side walk and headed towards home. He liked the feeling of that word. Even if he was only thinking it, it still sounded warm and nice.

"Are you Micah?" A deep voice said. He turned and saw a lurking figure in the alley to his left. He hesitated. Nothing good ever came from lurkers. The man stepped out of the shadows and into the light. He was huge, making even Declan look small.

"Who's asking?" Micah switched on his bad kitty routine.

"Christian is looking for you." The man with the deep voice said again. Micah noticed he had a large scar across his neck and a similar one across his cheek.

"Christian? Why?" Micah asked, annoyed.

"A few days after you ran out on him, the cops busted him." The man said, voice gravely and menacing.

"Cops? Oh no..." Micah mumbled. Declan wouldn't...

"Yep. And word on the street is, big bad Micah is running with a police dog, now." The man said.

"I don't 'run' with anyone. After your boss beat the shit out of me, the cop found me and threatened to turn me in." Micah said.

"Don't matter," the man shrugged. "Christian wants you back, now." He grabbed Micah's arm and pulled him to the alley. Micah fought against him but the mans grip was tight, he didn't even flinch as Micah twisted and pulled. Finally, after a few feet of dragging Micah, he had enough. He turned around and scooped Micah up, carrying him pressed against his chest.

"Let go of me!" Micah hissed and growled.

"I don't think so, pussy-cat." The man chuckled deeply.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Micah stilled. The man looked confused.

"Sorry for what?"

"For adding to your ugly!" Micah hissed and scratched him across the face. The man dropped him to the ground and Micah scurried up quickly. The man held his face and when he pulled his hand away, blood dripped off of his palms and his face. Several large claw marks cut across the cheek that was previously baby-butt smooth. That was going to leave a scar.

"You little rat!" The man shouted and lunged for him. Micah pranced over his shoulders and climbed the fire escape on one side of the alley.

"I'm a cat." He stuck his tongue out and disappeared over the rooftop, comforter still under his arm.

~~~~~~~~

Declan couldn't help but have a stupid smile on his face as he arrived home. For the first time, it actually felt like home. The fact that Micah would be there made it so. He pushed the door open and shrugged off his trench coat, dropping his briefcase as he did so. "Micah?" he called out. He'd been hoping to be greeted at the door, but maybe that would take time. He walked through the house and finally saw Micah seething on the mattress, a shredded pillow at his feet.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" Micah stood up, stepping over the shredded pillow and stormed up to Declan, getting in his face. His whiskers and ears were laid back and he was obviously doing everything he could to keep from hissing. His tail hung low and twitched angrily.

Declan backed away a fraction of a step. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you busting my ex! I didn't tell you his name or address for a reason, Declan!" Micah turned away and put his hands over his ears. He was shirtless, as usual and his silver, black dotted, fur was on edge. His hackles on his back were up and his tail continued to twitch. "I didn't tell you because it's not like he's some small time high school drug pusher, Declan!" Micah shouted. "He's powerful, and he's got friends in higher places than you would know! He got out of jail today and he sent one of his lap dogs, no pun intended, to come and get me!" Micah explained.

"Shit," Declan sighed. "I'm sorry, I was just trying to get him put away so he couldn't hurt you again."

Micah sighed loudly, shoulders slumping. "I know you were. I shouldn't have gotten so pissed. But...I just need you staying out of stuff like that. It's to dangerous for you, and it could get both of us in trouble." Micah said. He walked over to Declan and rested his head on his chest. His ears came up again and his whiskers curved forward as usual. His tail calmed down and his fur began lying flat again.

Declan softly stroked the fur on Micah's back. "I'm very sorry. I won't let anything happen to you, I swear. Next time, I'll listen to you."

"Thank you." Micah purred softly. He sighed, relaxing. "Sorry I yelled at you. How was your day?" Micah kissed Declan's lips softly.

Declan gave Micah a slight squeeze and then sighed. "I've been put on this murder investigation. There's literally no leads. I was wondering if you could take a look at this symbol we found at the scene. It's been found at a few other scenes as well. We're starting to suspect it may be gang activity or a serial killer, but I'm at a loss."

"Sure, let me see it." Micah took the folder and the couple sat on the couch.

Declan pulled out the photo of the symbol. "This was found next to the latest victim. An addict named Rory. He's been in and out of jail for a while. We were all surprised he lasted this long. It's kind of sad really."

"Rory?" Micah said, shocked. He moved through the folder, finding more pictures. He found a picture of Rory's body. "I knew that poor bastard would die." He mumbled.

Declan gently pried the picture of the victim away from Micah. "You knew him?"

Gweall
Gweall
900 Followers