Hybrid Theory Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly and Leland defend their new found happiness.
2k words
4.29
31.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone!!! Thanks for all the feedback last time! I got 10 comments and votes! Keep them coming, let's see if we can get more comments and votes for this one! I really appreciate constructive criticism, so anything that might improve my writing (be helpful, not mean) bring it on!!! Thanks a bunch!!!

~CA1605

The morning sun filtered in through the open window around seven that morning. Molly stretched lazily, relishing in the feeling one gets after sleep, just before really waking. That is, she stretched until a twinge in her leg caused her to yelp in pain, and remember the previous night's events. She looked around, and saw that Leland was no longer anywhere to be found. At first she wondered at this, and then out of curiosity she called to him with her mind.

-Honey, where are you?

-I'm coming, nearly back to the cabin. We have trouble...

-Leland, what kind of trouble?

Molly felt a tingle in the back of her mind and she knew Leland had broken their connection. The front door banged open, Leland coming through it looking somber and winded. "My first mate is here."

Molly tried to wrap her thoughts around this. "Wha-what?!?" she stammered. Leland was out of breath, bent over supported with his hands on his knees. "I said my first mate is here! Her name was Olivia, is Olivia! She was awful. She would kill... tear into things. Anything tender, living, breathing! She was shot with a silver bullet by a farmer whose daughter Olivia had torn apart in her own Milk barn. I thought she was dead. I thought she was..." Leland shuddered, slumping against the door, gasping for breath.

"She knows I've been with someone else. Wolves and their mates have certain... senses about what their partner is up to. She must have blocked me from her thoughts because I haven't sensed her in over two years. There's only one way to protect you. I'm so sorry love but you no longer have a choice..." Leland grabbed Molly by the hand, yanking her up off the bed and throwing her over his shoulder. He began to run, lithe and determined out the door and into the woods. He didn't stop until he had the two of them in the middle of a clearing. Molly looked around, her stomach still writhing from bouncing around over Leland's shoulder. They were surrounded by stone markers, about three feet high and placed evenly apart in a circle. Leland was standing with her directly in the middle of this circle on a stone pedestal. "I'm sorry Molly, Love. I have to turn you now."

Molly looked at Leland, confused. "I thought you had to do that under a full moon!" she exclaimed. Leland shook his head. He reached out one of his big, strong hands for her, whispering into her ear how sorry he was. Molly looked up into his eyes, trying to understand, when Leland sank his teeth into her shoulder. Molly felt her body loosen, like her entire life force was breaking apart and rearranging. The pain coursing through her was too much to handle, and so just when she thought she would die of it, everything went black. The last thing she heard was Leland's voice.

"Olivia, no!"

Leland let Molly fall to the pedestal they were standing on as he placed himself between her and the prowling woman on the edge of the tree line. She was still as beautiful and as deadly as she had been when he last saw her, eyes flashing in fear as she was shot down in mid change. "I didn't know you were alive, Liv..." Leland said, holding his hands out defensively.

"Don't try to explain to me! You did not try to rescue me. You did not check to see if I had died, and you did not avenge me!"

"You shut off the connection, I felt you die!"

"That idiot farmer didn't use a silver bullet; he used a silver plated bullet! When he fired it, part of the silver was scraped off of the bullet and its debilitating powers were diminished."

"Liv, leave her alone!"

"You know the rules, now lie down and obey me or suffer..."

"Liv, she isn't strong enough yet!"

"Then I suppose you did her a grave injustice by turning her, now stay!" Leland felt the power of his first mate envelope him. He struggled, looking desperately at Molly, lying helplessly on the pedestal, fighting against Olivia's power over him. "See, now isn't that just a pain that unlike wolves, werewolves are a matriarchal social pack? Don't worry, Leland, I won't kill her... yet"

Molly opened her eyes to find a woman, stealthy and lean, crouched and circling the pedestal she lay on. She was completely naked, her clothes tossed beneath Leland's nose. He was on the ground on all fours, writhing and struggling as if bound. The woman in front of her was incredible. Her body was all muscle, lean pure muscle. Her chestnut brown hair flowed down her back, just brushing the top of her perfect bottom. Her breasts when she turned to face Molly were the perfect size, not too large or too small. They looked to be about a 34C. "So, you have awoken!" Olivia ran one deadly, extended claw between Molly's breasts. "Now the fun begins." Olivia struck Molly hard, splitting her lip, her blows working down lower and lower on Molly's body. She heard a rib crack and realized where the next strike would land. Writhing furiously, wishing for some way to break free, to cover her abdomen.

"Not the cub!" she cried out. Olivia stepped back as if she had been slapped herself. Her perfectly painted ruby lip curled back to reveal a deadly canine in her sneer. She turned on Leland, storming over to him and placing a boot in his back, the spiked heel working down against his spine.

"You gave to her what you could not give to me! You would create life with another while your mate searched for you for two years? You Bastard!" She cocked her leg back, kicking Leland in his exposed midsection. Molly let her tears roll freely down her face, looking to Leland to get up, to be strong. Her anger welled as Olivia turned and looked her in the eye. "I will not leave you with a happiness I was never allowed!" She seethed. "You will never have a cub and you will never have my mate!" Olivia stalked toward her, growling and flashing claws from both of her fore-paws. At first Molly was terrified. She knew the pup, and she, was not going to make it through this attack.

"You have to fight her!" Leland howled miserably. He was shaking with strain, pulling at the invisible bonds and mentally fighting Olivia's control. "Those are the rules, if you want to take over her mate; you have to assert your dominance over her!" Olivia turned back and snarled at him.

"Shut up! You are mine and I order you, shut up!"

Anger coursed throughout Molly's body. She could feel all of her muscles roiling beneath her skin. Olivia reached down, grabbing her by the throat. "I will give you dominance." She threw Molly to her knees, pressing her boot to the back of Molly's neck until Molly had her forehead to the ground. Olivia knelt behind Molly, grinning wickedly as she slid a finger along Molly's bared slit. "I can make your very own body betray you. You hate me, and yet soon your body will be doing what I will it to, not what you tell it to and I don't need to use fear for this!" She slipped a finger into Molly's snatch, her claws having shrunk back to human nails. She sawed in and out of Molly, stroking gently at the button she knew would trigger Molly's embarrassing betrayal of her body against her mind. Every now and again she brushed Molly's swelling clit with her thumb. Molly squirmed to get away at first, but slowly a blush rose up Molly's body as she became wet.

She looked imploringly at Leland, apologizing with out words. Her body began to rock into the thrust of Olivia's finger, a deep growl rumbling up from inside her chest. Suddenly, Olivia pinned Molly with her body and whispered into her ear. "You see what I can do? I can get my fingers into you and change, I can change my self, and I can change your whole world. I can take away everything you love because you can't control your lust!" Molly felt panic through her body. She knew Olivia would tear her apart, starting with the act of aborting her and Leland's pup. She felt that rolling, twisting feeling as her muscles wound up tight as springs, her teeth peeked from beneath her lips and suddenly she could see the tiniest details, smell everything right down to Olivia's excitement. She was a Werewolf...

She yanked her wrists apart, snapping the rope around them like it were nothing, and breaking her ankles free as well. Springing to her feet, she felt Olivia fly off her back, sprawling onto the ground. Molly looked at Leland still struggling, and knew she had to get him free. She grabbed Olivia by the hair, dragging her to one of the stone markers, bending her over it. "You will not take my pup away from us!" Molly snarled. She kept Olivia's hair wrapped around her fist as she slowly yanked the brown tank top off of the feisty brunette. Her pert, beautiful breasts bounced free, dangling over the cold stone she was on. Molly hiked up the matching brown leather skirt to Olivia's hips, bringing her open hand down over Olivia's pale, milk white bottom. "You have been a naughty, naughty doggy, and I think you need to learn a lesson!" Molly sneered. She bent forward, and clamped her mouth around Olivia's neck. She struggled; knowing if she stopped struggling it would mean defeat. Molly pressed her fingers slowly between Olivia's legs, flicking her tender little jewel. Olivia gasped, a low moan escaping her lips. Her struggling kept on, but she weakened a bit. Molly suddenly had a thought. "Leland, is she in control because she was your first mate, or because she's dominant?" She looked back at him, still stroking Olivia's clit, slipping a finger into her every so often. Leland struggled to answer, but he could not. Molly figured anything was worth a try. "Well, love, I am dominant now, so I demand you get up and come to me." Leland looked as if he were still struggling against bonds, until he stood and walked completely in shock to where both of his mates were. "I need you to kneel behind her darling." Molly said, smoothing his hair back as he leaned into her. He nodded, kneeling near his first mate's ass. Molly plunged her finger deeply into Olivia, stroking her insides. She got in front of her, still clutching a fistful of Olivia's hair, and took one of her nipples in her mouth. She began to suckle, drawing Olivia into her mouth, caressing her with her tongue. She made ye contact with Leland "Do it... she has to submit." Leland leaned forward and ran his tongue along Olivia's now dripping slit. Molly sat up, bringing Olivia's mouth to her own perky nipples. Olivia snarled between moaning low in her chest, and turned her head from Molly. Molly smirked and reached around Olivia and the stone she was bent over, down between her legs and began to flick at her clit again.

Leland began to push his tongue into Olivia's dripping cunt, spanking her ass with loud 'SMACK' noises as he ravaged her. Molly offered herself to Olivia's moaning mouth once more, and Olivia opened her lips, suckling Molly gently. Molly clamped her teeth over Olivia's throat, and Olivia went stock still. Molly stood up, looking at Leland who immediately followed her example. "Leave us, now. If I have to show you who is dominant ever again, I will not be so pleasant. That may have been humiliating, but next time you will die." Molly sneered. She turned to walk away and found Olivia cowering at her feet.

"Please, my insides are burning! Do not leave me this way. I'll do anything!"

Leland and Molly exchanged glances. "Anything?"