Hybrid Theory Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionysosk
Dionysosk
470 Followers

Gabe listened to Mu and hated that the little bastard was making sense. He looked up at him, still kind of sulking.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"You're right, it does. Now could you get up so we can get out of here? It's about to get dark."

Gabe nodded and stood up, stretching his arms above his head and shaking his legs to get the cobwebs out. Mu just smiled and walked over to Gabe's side, opening the door and waiting for him to get in. After Gabe was in and all buckled up, Mu dud the same and told the driver to head back to Gabe's apartment building. A few minutes into the ride Mu looked over at Gabe, who seemed to be in less of a sulky mood now.

"So Gabe... what did you do with Abigail? I didn't expect to find you so soon when I left to get the cab."

"Huh? Oh, I just told her to go away, and never bother another Werebat again."

Mu looked at Gabe with a raised eyebrow.

"What and she listened?"

"Oh yeah..." Gabe said with a nod and a smile. "...she just nodded and walked off. I didn't expect it to work, but hey, it did, and I'm not complaining. What about you? What did you do with that girl?"

"Oh, I got her a cab and sent her home. She had recovered quite a bit by the time it came, so I wasn't worried about her."

"Ah, I see..." Gabe said with a nod.

He then rested his head on the head rest, and his body on the seat back, closing his eyes and just relaxing for the rest of the cab ride, and Mu followed suit, doing the same. After around thirty minutes, the cab finally reached the apartment building, prompting both Gabe and Mu to open their eyes. Gabe slowly got out the car, and Mu followed suit, and he walked Gabe to the front door.

"You coming up?"

"No thanks, I must be heading back to my own place."

"I see... Well, thanks for showing me around and everything Mu, it meant a lot. Lunch was especially good by the way."

Mu just smiled and nodded.

"It was my pleasure Gabe. Thank you for standing up for that girl by the way, it almost felt like you were standing up for all Werebats."

"That's because I was Mu..." Gabe said with a warm smile. "...anyway, I'm going to go have a shower, take a shit, and then fall asleep. I'll see you tomorrow, or whenever I see you."

Gabe gave Mu a mini salute, before pulling out his card and swiping it, opening the door. He walked in and headed towards the elevator pressed the button and looked back at Mu, who waved and waited for Gabe to enter the elevator. When the elevator doors opened and Gabe walked in, Mu turned around and walked back to the cab.

Once the elevator ride was done, Gabe walked over to the front door, opened it and walked in. He looked towards the kitchen and noticed all the packaging and junk from last night's dinner, but he ignored it and headed straight to the bathroom, stripped and took a shower. He weakly brushed his teeth once done with the shower, and once done with that, stumbled over to the bedroom he had slept in the night before. He fell onto the bed, nestled himself under the covers and began drifting off.

"I wonder when... that dumbass is gonna realize... that he's... paying for...ever...ything..."

And with that, he fell asleep.

*

To be continued....

So, that was Hybrid Theory Chapter two, I hope you liked it, and hopefully the next update doesn't take over a year. Your reading this is greatly appreciated.

*

Peace.

DionysosK.

Dionysosk
Dionysosk
470 Followers
1...345678