Hydra

Story Info
Mother Nature takes revenge against two girls.
2.2k words
3.85
88.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

To those of you who requested that I continue writing these horrific stories of human death and destruction thank you. Its nice to know that I'm not alone in the world. For those of you who have never read one of my tales of destruction be forewarned it isn't for the weak of stomach. This one is for you Katrin I hope you enjoy.

Katrin was dressed in a white t-shirt baring the image of a baby seal covered in oil with huge tears dripping from its eyes. Beneath that she wore a dress of her own design fashioned entirely from plastic can rings. If the light caught the gray plastic dress at the right angle it was very nearly transparent. The busty brunette had a sign over her head written in smeared red paint reading "Stop the madness, stop dumping!"

Her best friend Alex was the only other person still out that night as the furious black rain clouds pummeled them buckets of rain. Her normally blonde hair looked almost brown now as the rain matted it down around her pretty face framing her cloudy blue eyes. She was still determined to stay out there that night even dressed in her matching seal shirt and recycle me skirt.

The girls were protesting a new landfill that was going to be built on the edge of a seal colony. Katrin and Alex were the leaders of the local environmental club and of course had gathered all their best friends to come out in protest. That had been before the storm had settled in. One by one their friends had called in sick, busy or honestly not interested enough to go out in the storm. The trash men hadn't been impressed by two girls and had driven right past the girls to dump the first load of refuse to destroy this beautiful beach front. With an apologetic wave they had turned and left.

That left just the girls out there to face the creature of the sea. It was something from the depths that Mother Nature had created from the filth humanity created. A shapeless tangle of flesh like a nest of vipers created for a single purpose. The people who'd seen the creature and lived had christened it Hydra but that as much of a name as it had acquired. It was revenge, nature's revenge against man. What a shame its victims were the very humans who struggled to keep things like it from coming into existence.

"I can't believe nobody came." Katrin grumbled walking over to the pile of trash and staring at it in disgust. "If more people cared about the environment these kinds of things wouldn't happen." She picked up a plastic can holder ripping open the individual rings. "People realize what they are doing don't they?"

Alex shook her head as she kicked a partially eaten hotdog away from her and into the water. "I wonder if people would still eat those if they knew how long they take to biodegrade." She mused kicking another item into the water with a frown.

"Alexandra!"

"It's a little late, they aren't going to relocated the dump you know?" She sighed staring at the pile of trash. It was only a little taller than she was at the tallest point. A single truckload but it would grow soon enough. "We have to face it Katrin, we lost this one. There is still something we can do though." She turned and picked up a can and crushed it. "If we can get the people to recycle then this place will fill much slower. It's a start you know." Her sign had started off as a seal with x's for eyes but the rain had destroyed her sign eating through the cheap poster board leaving her holding a wooden stake. "C'mon lets go. I'm gonna toss the can in the trunk. We're not doing anybody any good here."

For a moment Katrin didn't respond. She just stared blankly at the pile of garbage that signified her defeat. She reached up with one hand and swept her soaked brown curls away from her face and the nodded. "I'll be along in a minute." Alex stared at her friend for a moment and shook her head before turning and walking to the car.

Neither of the girls had noticed the water churning slightly as Hydra moved even closer to them. Katrin should have heard the first tentacles as they broke the surface but she was more interested in the pile of trash to notice. She never saw it before the black rubbery beast wrapped around her waist and started dragging her down the rocky fall to the water. "Help!" She screamed clawing at the rocks as it dragged her. She couldn't get a grip on the any of the rocks tearing her nails clean off in her struggle. By the time her feet got wet her fingers were already bloody stumps and her screams had barely reached her friend.

"What is it?!" Alex shouted dropping the can and her stake at the same time and running towards the beach. She got to the edge with enough time to see her best friend splashing wildly in the water and she even saw the tendril shoot up out of the water for her capturing her ankles. It tore her feet from beneath her splitting the back of her head on the rocks as it dragged her down into its reach as well bouncing her over the rocks the whole way down.

Katrin couldn't count the number of serpentine appendages whipping out of the water around her. Her wrists were suddenly captured and wrenched behind her back nearly forcing her shoulders to touch. She screamed at the tops of her lungs trashing against her captor though nobody would hear her. The rain would have drown out her cries before they reached human ears anyway.

Her best friend was only a few feet away and she couldn't see Alex hanging upside down by her ankles. The stiff plastic skirt had remained in place concealing her modesty but the rain soaked shirt had gathered around her throat further blinding her to the horror around her. She had stopped screaming for a moment as she tried to pull her shirt away from her face and keep her modest breasts covered. A rubbery appendage slid between her knees and beneath her skirt up through the waist. It slithered over her stomach and between her breasts finally escaping through beneath her shirt before releasing her legs. With a snap her outfit gave way and she went plummeting toward the rocks below.

Alex bounced off the rocks breaking a rib and slipping into the water before another tentacle captured an ankle and lifted her up out of the water. Another came within inches of her face giving the naked bitch her first good look at the thing holding her. It was black, rubbery nearly as thick as her wrists and it ended in what looked like a beak filled with teeth. Even though it had no eyes she was certain it was looking at her as it canted this way and that. The beak opened and the toothy maw shrieked at the girl before closing around her skull shoving its tongue into her mouth.

Katrin screamed again and again as teeth dug into her ankles and started pulling her legs apart. Her ankles were pulled up behind her back till only a single appendage was needed to hold her arms and legs in place. The hog-tied wench couldn't even struggle anymore when it started pushing its beak into her dry pussy. She felt it inside her pushing past all barriers on its quest to destroy humanity.

Nearby Alex was gagging on the massive tongue invading her face. The wet slimy coated muscle was nearly twelve inches long sliding literally down into her throat cutting off her air. If she could have struggled against it more, she would have but she couldn't bite down and couldn't pull free. She could only close her eyes as tears streamed freely from her eyes. Blood poured from her split lips as well but hydra felt no pity for her.

A cervix was torn away as Hydra pushed into womb coiling around inside her till Katrin looked like a pregnant woman. Still it kept pushing more and more into her stretching her body impossibly to fit its perverted uses. It started inching outwards now flooding her stomach with some sort of black fluid that started oozing out of her.

The same stuff started flowing down Alex's throat coating her esophagus and starting to fill her stomach with the same disgusting fluid. Her beautiful brown eyes shot open as a hard beak started invading her anus. She'd had anything in her backdoor so the agony of this soda can thick piece of flesh sent her into hysterics. Alex thrashed every direction she could manage which didn't get her very far at all. It only made things worse for her as it continued snaking its way into her bowels.

It felt like she had to shit as more and more of the animal was fed into her body. It coiled back and forth inside her body stretching her intestines to allow its passage upward. The center of her body started to bulge outward the individual coils visible from outside. Once it reached her stomach it started pumping that black fluid into her from both ends. Her entire body was expanding, as the tentacles pull slowly out of her making certain to saturate her entire body with its fluid.

Katrin was dragged up over the rocks as Hydra pulled its way up to the trash heap. A beak closed around her jaw forcing it open as it positioned the blonde over Katrin. She watched in horror as her friend's bloated shape twisted in the monster's grasp, as it finally pulled free of her anus. She could literally see the destruction it had caused to her friend's bowels from where she lay. For a split second she could see torn red bloody flesh before that black fluid came rushing out over her face and into her mouth. It wasn't just black gooze, there was blood and shit mixed in with the disgusting concoction flowing into her mouth and up her nose. She couldn't comprehend the little chunks she was being forced to swallow just to breath. She couldn't see what was happening, Katrin was blinded by shit.

A tentacle had wrapped itself around Alex's middle and started squeezing and crushing her insides. The sound of bones snapping and organs popping could be heard over the driving rain. The tentacle pulled out of her mouth so she could scream during her last minutes of life. Her last scream came bubbling out of her lips like a wet carpet as her lungs popped in her chest. She was still alive to see her stomach burst under the pressure covering her best friend in her entrails. Her eyes blinked in disbelief before the light in her beautiful blue eyes faded away and she was tossed away onto the rest of the trash.

Fate had no intention of being that kind to Katrin though. Once she'd managed to twist her head far enough drag a breath into her lungs she realized that her womb was about to burst along with her gigantic stomach. Hydra had other plans though as it yanked out of her and let the black and blood red fluid ooze out of the girl before slamming her down on her friend's still warm corpse. She watched as another tentacle emerged from the water and slid into her puss back into her now empty womb. Katrin watched with wide eyes as several baseball sized bulged traveled the length of the appendage and stretched her hips on their way in. She lost count of them as they filled her belly giving her the appearance of a bunch of grapes. A moment later she felt the same horrific treatment happening to her ass stretching her body beyond what she would have believed possible. The world went dark as that impregnating tentacle forced its way down her throat filling her belly so full that her lungs could barely expand.

She never intended to wake up from that ordeal but she did. She was laying in a combination of her own filth and her best friend's intestines. All around her were the bodies over other girls as well, all of them like her filled with Hydra eggs. In the distance she could see a sign reading "Site Abandoned." She tried to smile. They weren't going to dump here anymore, the baby seals were safe. She was dead, but the seals.

She felt it happening inside her; dozens of bodies wriggling around inside her and then the tiny painful pricks of teeth as they started eating their way free of her. She saw the first hydra as it at its way free of her breast then turned and screamed at her. Finally she was allowed to die, her head falling to one side as she passed away. Hydra took notice of its brood and flung Katrin's corpse into the ocean so its children could go forth and punish mankind wherever they were needed.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers