Hyo

Story Info
Boobs.
2.2k words
3.58
29.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five Years Ago

"Listen very carefully to me son, women are only meant for two things to make a man's life easier, and to give him sons," Dae-Jung's father told him in English while he looked from his office window with his hands clasped behind his back.

"Your mother was good for such things. She never bothered me or even spoke out of place if she did she would have consequences."

Dae-Jung stood in front of his father's desk with his arms tucked tightly to his sides and with his head lowered to the floor. As much as he wanted to punch his father, he held himself in check. Since his mother's death, all his father could talk about was that it was time to 'learn the family businesses'. The family name Rhie was known throughout Asia, his grandfather Dae-Hwung wanted a shipping company that would provide fast service. Rhie Dae-Hwung Shipping became the number one shipping company in Korea in under a year, within three years it was known throughout Asia.

After his grandfather retired he split up his shares, he gave forty percent to each of his twin sons Joo-Chan and Na-Neul. Little did he know that his sons would become enemies and Dae-Jung's father would buy out his brother so that he would have the most powerful shipping company. It was after their famous fight that his father met his mother, Soo-Yui, the daughter of the famous Khie Hotel family who had no male heir. When they met Joo-Chan they immediately fell in love with him knowing that he would take care of their empire when they left the earth. After they married, his grandfather retired and let his father take full control of the company.

His uncle Na-Neul wasn't in the poor house, however. He went with his passion and started an electronic company that was rivaling America's Apple. Inc. His uncle may hate his father but his father but he never took that anger out on him; despite of the rival between brothers, he and his cousin Jae-Hwa were close like brother's. The two of them vowed that no matter what they would fix what Dae-Jung's father had broken.

"Get out,"

I quickly raised his head and looked at his father.

"Get out!" I looked over my shoulder and realized who had entered. It was his cousin Jae-Hwa, standing there in tight black jeans with a long white shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

"I'm here for Dae-Jung, we are going to see a movie. If you are done with your bitching I would like for my cousin to join me."

I stood there looking at my cousin in disbelief; he stood there patiently waiting for an answer, never breaking eye contact with my father.

My father stood at the head of his desk looking at my cousin with his face looking red. "I am speaking to my son. Now leave!"

"Telling your son that you use to beat his mother isn't something that he wants to hear."

My eyes bulged, "Jae-Hwa..."

"Quiet Dae-Jung!" Jae-Hwa yelled sharply, looking in my direction before he calmly spoke to my father, "Now, I'm sick of you and your talks with Dae-Jung. The only reason he puts up with you is out of respect for his mother that you beat to death. Come on Dae-Jung."

I looked at my cousin who turned his back and began walking down stairs. Almost on their own, my legs moved and I followed I didn't even hear my father yelling for me to come back. Once we were down stairs I looked at my cousin's expressionless face. "You didn't have to say that Jae-Hwa."

"I know, but I really don't like the fact that he's trying to live another life through you." He said as he opened the lobby door and we walked out to his Mercedes-Benz.

We got into the car and drove off; the radio started blasting Pitbull's Give Me Everything. We drove for what seemed miles before we reached the popular club Helios.

"I thought we were going to a movie?" I asked, not taking in the look that my cousin was giving me.

"Do you really think I want to go to a movie?" he said as he got out of the car and handed his keys to the valet, while I was still sitting in the car like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Get out of the car Dae-Jung." He mouthed to be as he walked toward the entrance.

I got out of the car, walked up to the entrance and brushed my hands over my suit.

"Come on you look beautiful." My cousin said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder bringing me close.

"We can't get in here," I said as I looking at the line to our left.

"Why can't we?" My cousin asked while trying to get the bouncer's attention.

"We are both freshman!"

Jae-Hwa looked down to the floor than to me and smiled, "I forgot about that."

"Jae-Hwa! Dae-Jung!" We both turned to look at Geun II Sung. "Are you both going to stand there looking at me or are you going to get your asses in here?"

Jae-Hwa smiled and he dragged me with him into the club. Once inside the smell of sweat and beer surrounded me. I really hated it when all of my friends just sat around, drank, and stared at girl's asses until two in the morning. The whole time we sat there I wondered what was to become of my life would this be what I do when I inherit my father's and mother's companies?

Present Day

"Dae-Jung!"

I looked up from my paperwork to see my father charge into my office with my secretary walking behind him.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice panicky as she held the door open. She left the office after I nodded indicating it was okay, leaving me and my father alone in my office. "What do you need?"

"How dare you turn down the engagement to the Ri family."

I looked at my father with a bored expression on my face then went back to paperwork. "I have no interest in marrying that woman. She has been with more men than Jenna Jameson."

"Jen-na Jameson?" he asked with confusion. "Who is Jenna Jameson?"

"An American porn star."

My father looked sharply at me and turned beet red. "How dare you insult a innocent girl?"

"Leave," I told him coldly. "I have no time for your merging marriage. If you want to have control of the Ri Airway why don't you marry her yourself, I hear her parents will sell her to the highest bidder." I watched my father storm out of my office and flipping over my secretary's desk, breaking her brand new Rhie computer.

"Was that your father I heard?" Jae-Hwa asked as he walked out of my office bathroom zipping up his pants.

"Of course," I said without looking up from my paperwork.

"Oh, so he heard about dumping Hyun-Ok."

"Yep," I answered uninterestedly. I didn't even notice my cousin putting his left ass cheek on my desk until he grabbed the paper that I was looking at. "Hey!"

"Famous American Architecture?" he questioned as he read the article.

"Yeah. I want to start expanding the hotels into America so the only way I can do that is if I talk to an American Architect." I explained as I grabbed the article from him.

He looked at me with a deadly stare, "You are going to America?"

I looked up at him quickly then back down to the article, "Only for about... a year."

"A year?!" He repeated as he jumped of my desk, "That's a hellva long time to leave your cousin here in Korea!"

"Would you like to go Jae-Hwa?"

"Yeah, I would like to go." He walked around the desk to turn my chair to face him while he had each hand resting on my arm rest. "Do you know what they say about American girls?"

I stared at him and shook my head no.

He laughed, "Well you shall see."

****

Two days later

I opened my eyes looked out the window to see Manhattan, New York City. I looked at the seat next to me and saw that Jae-Hwa, Dong-Min and II Sung had also fallen asleep. He rolled his eyes and I thought back to earlier this morning when Dong-Min and II Sung barged their way onto the plane. By hiding in the bathroom of the plane and didn't come out until the plane had taken off

"Are we in New York?" II Sung asked as he yawned.

"Yeah," I answered as I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

Jae-Hwa eyes opened as soon as he heard II Sung.

"Finally," he said as he got up and grabbed his bag that was next to his feet before running out of the plane and tossing his bag into the waiting limo.

"Hurry!" He shouted from the window.

The three of us stood there at the top of the stairs watching Jae-Hwa waving his hand through the limo window.

"He's in a hurry." Dong-Min said with a laugh.

"He's up to something," I said as we walked down the plane stairs to enter the limo where Jae-Hwa was bouncing in his seat with excitement. In the limo Jae-Hwa had his window rolled down and practically had his whole head out of the window looking at every building and woman that passed by.

The limo stopped in front of the Trump Tower and we all got out one by one. When I got out I turned toward the driver who had our bags and when he asked me where to put the bags. Just when I was about to point to the building my arm hit something incredibly soft.

"Oww!" I looked over to see a young girl with long black hair, caramel colored skin, and a curvy body cupping her large breast with both hands.

My eyes bulged in horror and fascination. I was horrified that I hit a girl but fascinated because I had never seen such a large breast. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you."

She smiled, "It's okay, it hurt like hell but it's okay. I know it was an accident."

"Now say you're sorry," I turned to see another curvy girl with her hands on her thick hips giving me the evil eye. She also had long black hair; she had a flawless light brown skin, and thick lips that were made to be kissed.

I turned back to her friend that I had hit, "I'm sorry," I said as I bowed to her.

She looked at me surprise, "Really its okay. Excuse my friend she can be a little over reactive."

Her friends jaw dropped along with her hands, "I am not," she argued.

It was then that Jae-Hwa walked up and looked at the evil eyed girl. "Hello, what seems to be the problem?"

"Your friend hit my friend in the boob," she told Jae-Hwa without breaking eye contact from me.

Jae-Hwa looked at her friend, "Well I'll make it up to you lovely ladies, what is the most popular club her in the state of New York?"

"New York City Center," her friend answered.

"We'll meet you there," Jae-Hwa said. "All I need is your names."

"I'm Nellie Watson," the girl who I hit answered, "this is my friend Megan Diaz," she said as she laid her hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Megan," Jae-Hwa repeated, "What a pretty name."

My cousin had always been a flirt, but watching Megan roll her eyes at my cousin's attempt to flirt was quite entertaining. He wrote their name's down and smiled at Megan once again "I hope to see you two at the New York City Center." He winked at Megan, then walked into Trump Tower.

****

I followed my cousin into the building, my mouth remained open. Finally deciding that I needed to ask him what the hell he was doing. "Just what the hell are you doing?"

"What?" he asked without looking at me.

"Why did you invite those girls to the New York Center?"

My cousin smiled at the girl behind the check in counter after she handed him our key cards. He looked back at me with his smile completely diminished. "They were both pretty girls."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean that they want to go to the New York Center."

He stared silently at me without blinking, "Which one?"

I looked at him with my face scrunched up, "What are you talking about?"

"Which one did you think was pretty?" he repeated as he stood next the elevator door holding on to the handle of his luggage.

I looked at him unblinking until I looked down at the building floor, "The one I hit." I said silently knowing only he could hear me. He smiled and looked up at the elevator numbers, and then II-Sung and Dung-Min walked up to us and smiled.

"That girl was pretty hot," Dung-Min said never talking his gaze away from me while I continued to look at the ground.

"She also had the biggest boobs I've ever seen. I won't mind taking that up to the room for a little get together." II-Sung joked.

Jae-Hwa looked back at the two never changing his serious expression that could silence any other joking comments they wished to discuss.

Once we got into the elevator then we stood there quietly.

****

Author's note:

Thanks to my editor HaydenBraeburn.

Forgive me if there are any mistakes I take full responsibility.

Don't forget to leave feedback.