Hyper Dynamic Planet of Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl creamed and shuddered around the manhood impaling her, desperate to feel it unload its hot contents into her. Groaning, she came out in goose bumps as the pleasure continued saturating her body. Something came after the peak, right? Something different.

Though still in a warm fugue, her thoughts managed to recuperate into a semblance of coherence, "You put me," she gasped, breathless as he continued stroking into her quivering pussy, "In heat?!"

"Yes. Yes," he purred.

His pumping became erratic; he was going to cum. She cursed herself when she pushed back against his hips, her need to be filled with his seed decidedly not lessened by her clearer head. Her vagina gave a final gentle spasm as her orgasm faded into a full body shiver. Her goose bumps felt more prominent somehow, more insistent. Rosa had the briefest moment of understanding what would happen next when the prickling commenced over every inch of her skin.

The sensation became a disturbingly familiar mad itch, however this time instead of being internal, it was spread over the entirety of her body. Rosa wanted to curl up again, yet could not stop holding herself up, bracing against the cat that continued fucking her. All she could do was watch the back of her hands as the gooseflesh became thicker and more rampant. Every single one of her follicles crackled with the strange unseen energy.

The beast grabbed her hips and plowed deep into her, grunting and growling as he did so. His claws dugs into her even as something beneath her skin pushed back. The girl felt the cat's cock lurch inside of her and then it was ejaculating, filling her up with sticky cum. An instant later, her skin erupted. Fur sprouted from her flesh like hot needles and she roared.

Endorphins rushed through the woman in response to the searing rapture running through her. Her transformation was not painful per se, yet it was still strange and intimate in its excruciating way. It was kind of like an earth shatteringly intense orgasm without the sexual pleasure. The cat leant his own eroticism to the feeling as he shot ropes of cum into her almost in rhythm to her fur growing in.

Her hands were black with thick silky hair now, completely hiding her coffee colored skin. Rosa was distantly aware of the beast pulling out of her and slumping off to one side and sometime after that her change throes came to an end. Still tingling from head to toe; she panted heavily, wavered, then fell face first onto the grass.

"Still with me, little mouse?" the cat enquired lounging against a tree, she had not noticed him moving, "Or should I call you kitten now?"

With some effort, Rosa rolled over then stretched, "What is this place?"

"Please do tell me you're being rhetorical at this point," the werecat intoned.

Rosa frowned causing the fur on her forehead to scrunch up, "You're still a jerk."

"Truly spoken," he laughed, "yet I still gave you two wonderful gifts."

The girl looked down her body at the 'gifts' he had given her. She was wholly covered in a dark velvet down just like the cat's. She stroked down her arms, finding herself to be warm and soft, at her extremities her fur became thinner and shorter allowing her more deftness. Her nails were still human as was her face when she checked her nose and ears. Rosa's nipples poked out thickly from her now furry breasts.

As for the other gift, the woman could already feel her loins heating back up with the need to procreate. What would it take to find satisfaction? Every time she came she would transform again? It was so delightfully perverse.

"I recommend finding a pool," the cat broke into her train of thought, "They're dotted all over the place and perfectly reflective. You can admire your lovely new body properly that way."

"Maybe I will," the girl stood up and stretched again, surprising herself with a little purr, "But first you and I have unfinished business."

The cat shifted nervously, "And what might that be?"

"Lion's business."

Rosa pounced.