Hyper Jae: Stroke! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their codpieces stuck out entirely too far and were painted in the club's pink and green. They swung wildly as the team hustled over to the pier with their boat. As they walked with it above their heads, Fred's codpiece shifted and a sock fell out of it.

"Dammit, Fred!" groaned Julie.

"Sorry! I just wanted to fit in!" he whined.

Then another sock fell out.

"Wait, is that my sock?" asked Julie.

Fred shook his head vigorously. "...No! It's Corina's!"

Another step. Two more socks fell out.

One of the girls looked down. "What ... how many people's socks did you steal?!"

"I just wanted to fill out my codpiece!" complained Fred.

As they got onto the dock, another sock, another ... then an avalanche of socks began to pour out of Fred's codpiece, leaving a thick sock-carpet that marked their path.

The cougars had finally managed to pick up their own boat and were heading toward the pier with it.

The Phallic Concealment Society flipped their boat into the water and pulled it up to the pier. Then two of them held it in place while the other six ran off.

"Now, Jaaaae! Pay attention! You're going to have to do this in a minute!" said Vernon.

Jae nodded. "Okay."

The cougars wobbled toward the pier with their boat and half-flipped, half-threw it into the water. One of them toppled over the shell and into the lake.

"Becky! Oh mmmog, sheezzinn th'water!" slurred a redhead with very large, very fake boobs.

Half of them started laughing while Becky cried out, "Hel ... help me out! Don't you know, if I get and then a shark, I'll throw all of you in Hell!"

"Becky, get out of the drink! You're water!" cackled a black cougar.

Two of them finally decided to help her back onto the pier, where she flopped on her back like an exceptionally-clumsy largemouth bass.

Nearby, Vito let out an impressive sigh and facepalmed. "Questo è ridicolissimo."

Jae looked at Vernon. "So you want me to get drunk and fall in the water?"

Vernon nodded. "Obviously!"

The Concealment Society's rowers returned carrying the long oars. Then the rowers began to get into the boat one by one. Once everyone was in and their oars were in the riggers, they pushed away from the pier—first using their hands, then their oars. And they were off!

Vernon pointed. "Okay, Jae. Notice how they turn the oar horizontal every time they return from a stroke." He pantomimed the motion with his hand. "If you ever forget that, the water can, toootes grab your oar and slam it into your face!"

"It's called catching a crab," offered Martin.

"From what I hear, he's probably got experience with that," snerked the redhead.

Vernon glared at him. "Oh, wow, that was really mean, Alonzo!"

Jae rumbled with a low chuckle. He looked at Alonzo. "I'm totally clean, but you know, if you don't wanna take your chances, I don't have to fuck you."

Alonzo grinned at Jae. "Now who's being mean, big boy? I'm just playing!"

At the water, one of the cougars held up a champagne bottle. "I'm krrrhhrssh ... christening you! You're USS Studseeker!" She smashed the bottle against the bow of the boat. KRRINSCH! Glittering glass and frothing champagne exploded outward. The cougars rapidly closed in, huddling around and licking the sparkling liquid off the boat.

With the other pier empty, Vito blew his whistle and called out, "Cougar Society, you're up next!"

Maybe I'll find out what the deal with these two clubs is, thought Jae. He looked in the direction Vito was facing and furrowed his brow. The fuck? What he saw did not make the situation any more understandable.

As he watched, eight cougars approached, paws padding over the sand as they balanced the rowing shell on their backs by the riggers.

Jae's mouth hung open and he slowly shook his head. Then he laughed. "Hah! Oh, 'catty.' "

The team of cougars took their boat to the pier. Four of them on one side turned sideways and shoved upward with their paws while the four near the water lowered themselves. This flipped the boat into the water just as well as when the humans did it.

It was only now that the Cougar Club was piling into their boat—albeit with great difficulty.

One of the cougars padded over to them. It bared its fangs and began growling, hissing, and yowling. While this was happening, Jae could also hear a deep, distinguished voice coming from nowhere. "On this day, you will pay for slandering our good name!"

Jae squinted. "Uh ... where is ... where is that voice coming from?"

Vernon nodded. "Mmmh, wow, I can't believe they got Michael Dorn to do the voice!"

"Oh, getssccch go away. Fuckin' ... kitten!" slurred Becky. "You're jusht mad you're the wrong ... you're the... What was I going to say?"

"They're the wrong type of pussy!" screamed a voluptuous brunette. She looked over her shoulder and winked at Jae.

"Whee-hee-hee!" cackled Becky.

The cougar laid its ears back and narrowed its eyes. Its deep voice boomed. "Of course! Thank you for reminding me of your affront to all of catkind. Would you be thus amused if we were to begin referring to our genitalia as 'inebriated housewives?' I think—"

The entire Cougar Club began to holler with laughter.

A second cougar sidled up to the first. This one sounded like Patrick Stewart. "This endeavor is fruitless, Cornelius. Return, and we shall make ready to best them on the battle-waters."

"Indeed. Let us rejoin our brethren, Onesimos," agreed Cornelius. The cougars returned to the Cougar Society.

Now that they weren't busy insulting cats, the Cougar Club clumsily shoved away from the dock and nearly hit it as they rowed out.

Vito blew his whistle and pointed at Jae's group. "Southblade Pastry Club! Get re— holy shit." His jaw fell when he saw Jae. He took off his sunglasses and squinted at him. "Uh ... get ready to launch!"

"We're up!" chirped Alonzo.

Jae got to the back of the group ... or the front, he supposed ... and helped them lift the boat up above their heads.

"This is the easy part," said Alonzo, who was apparently directly behind Jae.

"I see that." Jae and the others carried the boat out onto the pier, stepping carefully over the long sock-carpet left by Fred. Since the other were barefoot, Jae kicked his sandals off.

Vernon called out, "The boat is going in the water on three! One ... two ... three!"

They flipped the boat into the water.

"Okay. Jae, Martin, you guys hold the boat still. Come on!" Vernon and the other six jogged away to retrieve the oars.

Jae looked down at the boat, then knelt so that his balls slipped into the middlemost portion of the hull. They were too big, though, so they more sat atop it than inside it. It was, however, effective in stabilizing the craft.

He looked up. The literal cougars were piling into their shell, sitting down and grabbing their oars.

Jae squinted and called out, "How are you doing that?! You don't have thumbs!"

Cornelius turned and replied. "Skepticism is an important ingredient in the salmagundi of defeat, human. I bid you valorous wishes and good luck in this competition." Then they were off.

Jae shook his head and looked at Martin. "What the hell is a 'salmagundi'?"

Martin shrugged.

The team came back with the oars. Martin and Jae kept holding the boat still while the other boys climbed in.

Jae was the next-to-last to board, sitting directly behind Alonzo. He repeated the motions he'd seen the other guys perform—putting one leg in the boat while settling his ass in the seat. Then he pulled the other leg in. Of course, his balls sat atop the shell, and engulfed part of the frame and most of Alonzo's back. The monstrous, fleshy spheres hung over either side.

"This is comfortable, but I'm not sure how good it is for racing," said Alonzo.

Vernon furrowed his brow at them from the pier. "Well this is going to be awkward. Jae, put your balls behind you!"

"Okay." Jae grabbed the dock and put one foot on it before gracefully lifting himself from the boat, his heavy balls sloshing. He stepped back into the boat, but while his feet were wide apart, he thrust his hips to make his titanic nuts swing behind his legs. Grabbing a handful of flesh on the back of the sack, he kept them in place and sat back in the boat, his scrotum now pulled underneath his ass, balls sitting atop the bow like a giant loaf of bread, rising out of the shell.

"That should keep us safe during a crash," mumbled Alonzo.

Vernon shook his head. "It'll have to work!" Then he got into the stern, facing back toward them. He put a little headset on.

At the other pier, Jae could see the King Charles Bay Titanic Enthusiasts getting into their boat. Their clothing really did not look appropriate for rowing. Feathered hats, long skirts, shawls, waistcoats, three-piece suits, Homburgs and boaters.

Jae watched his team, and when they did so, he put his hand on the pier. They all shoved away. Waves lapped at the undersides of Jae's nuts. Once the boat had drifted a few feet, the rowers pushed further from the pier with their oars.

Vernon spoke up now. "Jae," he said with unexpected loudness. And unexpected underneath-him-ness. Jae looked down. There were speakers inside the boat. Vernon continued. "Okay, these are the commands. 'Stroke' is straightforward. You stroke. The most important part is to keep the pace! Remember not to drag your oar! The next ones aren't so much. Nope. You're in position one, so your oar is starboard. You're one of the odd numbers. When I say 'odds drag', I want you to dip the edge of your oar into the water. Alonzo, show him."

Alonzo turned his oar so the edge went into the water.

"Okay," said Jae.

"That turns us right—starboard. 'Odds oars up' means lift the oar out of the water," explained Vernon.

Jae nodded. "That seems pretty self-explanatory."

"Well, then let's do a warmup! Ready!" called Vernon.

They lifted their oars. Jae was a second behind.

"Stroke!"

Again, Jae found himself slightly out-of-sync as he dipped the oar in and pulled, his seat sliding under him.

"Stroke!"

This time it was better.

"Stroke! Stroke!"

The boat was accelerating away from shore, deeper into the water. Jae looked to the side, where he could see the other boats going through their own warmups.

After about ten minutes of practice, they were looping back around to the starting area. Jae was getting the hang of this rowing business—at least enough to keep pace. His balls kept dipping into the lake's water and they were wet, but he was rowing fine! He also realized that his martial arts training was rather helpful—not just in strength and breathing technique, but because he could tell that the oar would have damaged the hands of the uninitiated.

Vernon directed them back toward a line of floats where the other teams were gathering their craft. A referee stood on an anchored barge with a megaphone and whistle. There were lights behind him. Jae looked back over his shoulder, and he could just make out another barge across the lake, near where it fed into the river. Then he looked left and right. "This isn't all the teams," he noted.

Vernon heard him. "This is a heat race, mm-hmm! Only a few of us go at once."

"I don't know if rushing while giving head is a good idea," said Jae.

The referee lifted his megaphone. The light behind him was red. "Rowers, get ready!"

Jae looked from side to side. The Phallic Concealment Society was all the way at the end. Then the Pasty Club. Nearby, some of the human cougars shot him flirty, bleary looks. Others were upending bottles of vodka into themselves. When did they even get those bottles? Closest to his team was the Titanic Enthusiasts' boat. When Jae looked to the other side, he saw the Cougar Society. Cornelius nodded at him.

The ref started yelling through his megaphone. "Alright everyone, this is a heat race across the finish line over yonder!" He pointed at the platform at the other end of the lake. Another referee was on that platform and Jae was fairly sure he or she was doing the Macarena. It was hard to tell from this distance.

"Ready!" He blew the whistle. The light turned yellow. All the rowers leaned forward and dipped their oars into the water. "Three! Two! One!" BWARKH went the megaphone. The light turned green. Everyone took off amidst splashing water thrown up by the oars.

Jae's seat rolled back and forth, his balls skidding across the water as they accelerated. Nearby, he could hear the slurred "Shtroke! Shtrock! Sork!" from the cougars. The other cougars punctuated their rowing with rhythmic howling.

What he immediately noticed was that their boat was going a fair bit slower than the others. Even though he kept the rhythm every time Vernon yelled "Stroke!", they were falling behind.

Nearby, one of the human cougars raised her bottle of vodka and took a swig while rowing with the other hand. Of course, this was a bad idea. She didn't rotate her oar. It caught the water, swung backward, and smacked her in the face, sending her flying out of the boat. The other cougars kept rowing, though the entire craft was now destabilized.

The Titanic Enthusiasts were pulling ahead despite their ridiculous clothing and mutton chops. Amazingly, the fancy hats on the women stayed put.

"Evens, drag!" yelled Vernon. The rowers lowered their oars into the water off the port side, causing the boat to swerve. "Evens, oars up! Odds, drag!" Jae lowered his oar. The boat swung, completing a zig-zag. Jae dared to glance over his shoulder. There was ... an iceberg?!

The boats sped toward it, skidding over Lake Lobo's surface. It drew closer, closer. The iceberg was to their side, and Vernon had put the shell on course to avoid it, but it was in the direct path of the Titanic rowers. "Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!" he heard their coxswain call. Ahead, the frozen monolith loomed. "Dogleg starboard!" called the Titanic coxswain. Would it be enough, though? "Oars up!" The Titanic rowers raised their oars and managed to narrowly slip past their arch-enemy.

The Cougar Club's boat spun wildly across the lake and slammed into the iceberg. THOOM! It detonated, a plume of fire erupting above the ice.

Screaming cougars came flying out of the sky, hurtling into the water on either side of their boat. One splashed down off their port bow. Part of her hair was on fire. She held up her bottle of vodka. "I got it!" Then she lifted it all the way out of the water, revealing that it had been shattered halfway down. "Awwh."

One boat was down, but the other three were still pulling far ahead of them.

"They're almost two lengths ahead!" yelled Alonzo. "Jae is too heavy!"

"You needed a rower!" hollered Jae.

Alonzo shot him a glare over his shoulder. "Have you seen your balls? That's like two extra people!"

Vernon piped up. "If we throw him out of the boat we'll be down a rower! Mmmh ... we don't have much of a choice if we want to get across the finish line!"

Jae looked back at the receding boats. He looked back at his team. And an idea appeared. "I know what to do," he said. "We can still win."

"Oh? And how do we do that, smart guy?" asked Alonzo.

Jae grabbed his cock, lifted it, and slapped it over Alonzo's back. It draped over his shoulder.

"Ow! That thing is heavy!"

"Everyone turn!" Jae said. "Rub my cock!"

They all looked at each other. Vernon squinted. "Are you saying you want to—"

"Stroke! Unleash the power. They'll never see the coming attack," explained Jae.

Alonzo squinted at him. "...What?"

"Touch me, put it in your hand." Jae pointed at his cock. "Take a hold, heart and soul. Honey, I'm your man."

Alonzo looked at Vernon, who shrugged.

"Fuck, just stroke my dick!" said Jae.

"Okay. I'm not sure how that will make us win," said Alonzo. "But we're already honorable mentions."

All eight rowers turned sideways in the boat, head and feet projecting over either side. Alonzo and the guy with the brown ponytail were nearest. They both began to pump his monstrous organ using both arms. Jae let out a pleased little growl. "Rrrngh. That's it." It began to expand, heating up, warming them as it crept across their stomachs. The immense, basketball-sized head slipped slickly over Alonzo and onto Ponytail-Boy's belly. He began to stroke it as well.

Jae leaned back, closing his eyes and focusing on his cock and balls, releasing mental restrictions he learned to create through the extensive honing he'd done to his proprioception.

Since he was able to walk, his entire life had been spent honing his body. Meditating, improving and accessing its functions. He still wasn't as skilled as his sister ... but he could do what had to be done now.

He could feel it as slick precum filed its throat and began to leak all over the boys. It coated their smooth chests and stomachs, and they scooped it up and slathered it over the organ.

His cock kept growing, kept bloating, arm-thick veins pumping along its surface, powering it along its course. It quickly reached its full, five-foot size. His heavy balls gurgled as they began to produce gallons of jizz.

Jae began to loosen his control over his size. Gallons of syrupy slickness were spewing from its mouth. It kept expanding, sliding forward, widening, hundreds of pounds of hot, phallic flesh engulfing his team. Seven feet. Eight. It slipped across the lap of rower four, the boys taking up the heavy, meaty burden.

The metalhead let out another deep, throaty growl. "Rrhhhnn." He spread his thickly-muscular, honey-complected thighs. Three slick twinks stroked a gargantuan phallus bigger than their entire bodies, rubbing their smooth chests and toned arms along it. Their hands were rough, sure, but Jae hardly noticed. They moaned, licked, lapped, and suckled at mouthfuls of the thick skin covering the fleshy titan. And it rewarded their hunger with even more cock!

Jae blocked out the outside noise. He focused just on the swelling, gurgling spheres. He could feel them expanding, feel the sperm raging, looking for a way out. He could feel how they were forcibly filled, how the flesh grew and stretched to contain all that spunk. Jae willed them to produce faster.

His cock kept surging forward. Ten. Twelve feet. More hands joined the fray, more slick, toned bodies.

"It just keeps growing!" cried Alonzo. "How big will it get?!"

"As big as it needs to," said Vernon.

Another boy spoke up. "It's going to flood the shell!"

"It's so hot," said someone else.

Jae grunted, loving the sensation of all of them giving his cock a multi-twink body-job. Even if his idea didn't pan out, at least it would be a lot of fun trying it. The lake was beginning to lap not just at his balls, but his cock as well. It was so wide that it projected far over the sides. He called out, "Everyone climb on top!"

Jae could feel them grabbing handfuls of skin, using the huge veins as footholds. He opened his eyes long enough to watch them clamber atop the gargantuan twenty-plus feet of his erection. Jae looked back. His balls had expanded so large that they were mostly submerged in water, but they felt as if they were a good eight feet across.

The eight boys all began to hump and stroke the top of his cock, gripping it and sliding their bodies back and forth. They sucked mouthfuls of its flesh, grinding their erections into it through their suits. Some even began to dispose of their trunks so that they could press even more of their hot bodies against its girth. But even then, there wasn't nearly enough boy to cover all that cock.