Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris asks, "How was your day son?"

Stanley hesitates and says, "I'm not sure what to tell you. I don't know how much you want to know. I am still not that comfortable talking about some of this stuff. It is all still too new to me."

Chris responds, "Son, I am excited to start bringing you into the other aspects of my life. It will enrich our relationship. I promise. But we have to be honest and open with each other. There is really nothing you could say or do that would change that. This is a safe household for you to be you."

Stanley shakes his head and starts at the beginning. He tells him that he worked out and took a shower and that Brook ambushed him in the bathroom.

Chris laughs and says, "She was just curious huh? Tell me again how many cumshots hit her?"

"About 12-15"

"Wow. That is a lot. And how did she react?"

"Well, it couldn't have been too bad because she came into my room when I was with Mazy."

Stanley tells his dad about Mazy and about having sex with her and Brook and having back to back cumshots again.

Chris gets excited and says, "So, my boy had sex for the first and second time today. Awesome!"

Stanley gets a bit embarrassed and lowers his head.

"What's wrong son?"

Stanley looks sad and says, "I didn't think my first time or two was going to be under these circumstances. I mean, I never thought I was going to wait until marriage. But I just met Mazy and then 20 minutes later, I am having sex with her. And then there's Brook. Oh my."

Chris reassures his son, "Son. Don't consider this a one-night stand kind of guilt. Mazy is a good fiend of the family. Somebody in this family is having sex with her or her husband at least once a week."

"Once a week?" Stanley exclaims in surprise.

Chris laughs, "Yes. At least once a week. You'll catch on. Now. Brook. I know it might feel a little weird because she is like a sister. But listen to me. You can always trust those people closest to you. And I think you are going to need females in your life to trust. Brook is really good. And she is incredibly sexy."

Stanley hesitates but decides to ask anyway, "So dad. She said that I was hung like you. Have you had sex with her?"

Chris calmly responds, "Yes son. When she turned 18, her mother had a lengthy discussion with her about our swinger life and asked her if she wanted to know more. She said she did and that she wanted to see more. So we showed her. Then she said she wanted to be a part of it. So she is a part of our regular network of people. And I fuck her a few times a month. These experiences should be shared and enjoyed, not be embarrassed by."

A surprised Stanley continues, "Does Nicky know what is going on?" Nicky is Brook's younger sister.

Chris gets serious for a moment, "No she does not. When she turns 18 next month, her mother will have the same conversation with her as well."

"What about mom and my sisters?"

"Your sisters do not know anything about our swinger life. It is probably going to stay that way unless something triggers a conversation. My desire to do this is one of the reasons your mom and I broke up and ended up getting a divorce. She was not interested in swinging. I don't hold it against her. We are still able to have a good relationship in spite of it."

Just then, Chris's phone rings and he answers. He talks for a couple minutes and then hangs up. He tells Stanley that Stacy will be by in a few minutes and that they should head downstairs.

Around 10 minutes later the doorbell rings. Chris answers the door and leads Stacy into the living room where Stanley is standing. Stanley looks at her and catches himself having lustful thoughts. Stacy leads them to the dining room table where they are joined by Trish and Brook.

Chris breaks the ice, "So Stanley, can you update Stacy on today's activities and then we can get to the verdict."

Stanley pauses given Brook and Trish at the table.

Chris sees this and prods his son on, "Son. This is your trusted circle. You should feel comfortable speaking in front of Trish and Brook."

Stanley takes a deep breath and goes through his day again at a high level. He speeds through the actual activities focusing on the fact that he had 3 orgasms and that his balls do not hurt at the moment.

Stacy asks, "What was your pain level before your first orgasm with Brook?"

Stanley responds, "About a 4 out of 5."

"And it went away after you came?"

"Yes."

"How many cumshots did you have the first time today?"

Stanley looks at Brook and turns red, "Maybe 12-15."

Stacy looks at Brook and she shakes her head yes.

Stacy continues, "And how many the second time?"

"Maybe 10-12."

"And your third?"

Stanley looks at Brook again, still red faced, "Maybe another 7 or 8."

Stacy leans back in her chair and says, "Amazing. That is about 30 cumshots in an hour. And you came a couple times yesterday as well. So you were not saving up."

Stanley jumps in, "So what's the verdict doc? What's going on with me?"

"Oh yes. I spoke to a couple colleagues of my husband and mine. We all did independent research and came back with the same conclusion. We are certain we know what it is."

Stanley and his father look at each other and then back at Stacy.

Stacy continues, "We think you have a condition called Hyperspermia. It is reasonably rare, about 2-3 cases in a million. And with the information you provided me about today, I think you have an advanced case of it."

Stanley looks concerned and asks, "Is it curable? I mean is there medicine I can take?"

Stacy responds, "No Stanley. There is no cure. And I have one more piece of not so good news."

By now Stanley is putting his face in his hands, "What could be worse than what you just told me?"

Stacy continues, "Well. It is likely going to get worse as you get older and finish maturing."

Stanley is really rubbing his face now. His dad puts his hand on his shoulder and comforts him.

Then his dad says, "What does worse mean Stacy?"

"Well. At best estimation after only a few days of observation, it looks like Stanley starts to feel the pain about 12 hours after his last ejaculation. And the pain gets worse as more time passes until he can cum again. It is written that normally in these cases, it is 2-3 days before the pain comes back. Given he still had very high volume loads in his second and third orgasms in an hour. It leads me to believe that he is producing sperm at a much more rapid rate than most Hyperspermia cases."

Stacy continues, "What makes this worse is that as a man becomes more mature and more sexually active, he produces more sperm and produces it faster. At least until his body quits maturing; usually around 25 years of age."

Chris clarifies, "So your saying that my son is going to feel pain sooner than he does now; which is already sooner than other recorded cases of this condition?"

Stacy responds, "Yes. That is what I am saying. And that the volume of his orgasms is going to get bigger as well."

Brook jumps in, "Over achiever!"

Stanley pulls his face out of his hands and asks Stacy, "What happens if I don't cum every 12 hours plus or minus?"

Stacy responds, "Your pain will get stronger moving from an annoyance, to a distraction, to unbearable. And by the way, you are producing more sperm just by sitting and waiting. So let's say you are able to wait 36 hours before you cum again. Your volume would be off the charts. And I want to reemphasize, that at age 25 it will be off the charts times 2."

There is a silence while everyone looks at Stanley. He finally responds, "For the past couple days I have moved from confusion to acceptance to maybe even thinking this is kinda cool. I mean I had my first several sexual experiences with hot women that I didn't think I would ever meet or have a chance with. That was until I heard this explanation. I don't know how I am going to be able to cum once or twice a day indefinitely. Especially if when I do it causes a huge mess."

Chris laughs, "Son, most teenage boys masturbate every day. Buuuut, I am thinking that we have a reasonably large enough network of people that would be willing to chip in regularly to help ease your burden."

Stanley sighs very loudly.

Chris puts his hand on Stanley's shoulder for comfort, "Son, are you open to getting some help? Do you trust me?"

Stanley sighs again, "Yes dad."

Stacy looks at her watch and expresses that she needs to get home. She says she will check back in with Stanley soon and says her good-byes and leaves the house. Stanley gets up and heads upstairs telling the rest that he needs to think.

Chris looks at Trish and Brook and says, "We need to hook him up with some of our people. Until then, you two need to be primary. We have a large enough network that no man should have to masturbate except in dire situations."

Both girls look at each other, smile, and shake their heads in agreement.

12