Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 06

Story Info
Organizing - Stanley Finally Starts Planning.
5k words
4.71
22.3k
13

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter six. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter five, Stanley willingly hooks up with his stepmom and tightens his relationship with his sister. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Stanley wakes up the next morning. His balls hurt, as usual. He is angry that yet again he has not planned ahead and is going to be scrambling to meet his needs. He resists getting up, as he is nice and toasty under the covers. He dozes in and out of sleep as he considers how he can do a better job of planning ahead from now on. More urgent on his mind is what is he going to do about his pain this morning.

At around 11 am, his sister comes into his room. She jumps on the bed to wake him up. Stanley does not move much, just emits a groan from under the covers. She jumps on top of him and yells for him to wake up.

She pulls the covers off of Stanley's head, "The day is getting away from you Stanley."

Stanley covers his face back up and mumbles, "Go away Liz. I don't want to face the day."

Liz replies, "What are you going to do to get your needed release today?"

"Uhhhhg. I don't know. I'll figure it out."

Liz sighs and says, "You are such a horrible planner." She gets off the bed and gets undressed. She yanks the covers back exposing a naked Stanley. She quickly climbs on top of the bed and straddles him again before he can move.

"Liz, what are you doing?"

Liz reaches down and pulls his hands up to her naked breasts and using his hands, massages them. She grinds her hips and adjusts them a little to the side. The movement slides Stanley's limp manhood between her wet pussy lips.

"Maybe this will motivate you?"

"Liz, what are you doing?"

"Stanley, I know your balls hurt. I am going to help you get a release this morning and then I am going to help you become a better planner."

"Uhg. I don't know Liz."

She unglues his hands from her breasts and slides down his body. She takes his limp dick in her warm mouth. She sucks him in deep and Stanley is quickly erect. All thoughts of resistance leave his mind. He starts moaning and running his hands through her hair.

Stanley is approaching his orgasm. Liz can taste his pre-cum seeping out. Suddenly she stops and climbs off the bed. She winks at him and heads to the bathroom. He watches her walk away as her sexy ass sways with each step.

Stanley tries to think about what to do next, but his mind is cluttered. His balls hurt and his cock is painfully erect and oozing pre-cum. He gets up and walks to the bathroom. Liz is leaning over the counter with her ass presented to him. She is jamming 3 fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Liz looks back at Stanley and says, "I've been working my pussy hard this morning with a big dildo to prepare for you. I want to feel that big monster inside me. I'm so horny."

Stanley's lust overtakes him and he walks forward and positions himself behind Liz. He lines his cock up to her pussy and starts rubbing his head up and down her warm slit.

Liz begs, "Put it in Stanley."

He starts to push the head of his cock into her tight box. He pushes in a few inches and then slides back out. He pushes in another inch and slides back out. On the fourth thrust, Liz cums hard. The added lubrication allows Stanley to push even more of his big cock into her. Liz is so tight it brings Stanley's orgasm to the top. Within a dozen pumps, Stanley feels the churn in his balls and before he knows it, his cock starts firing. The first several shots hit the back wall of Liz's pussy. She moans long and hard when she feels his manhood pulse inside of her.

Then he realizes what he is doing and he pulls out. The next few shots shoot over Liz's back and hit the back of her head. The next several shots cover her back like a cape. The final few are weaker shots that dribble out of his cock onto Liz's ass and run down her crack.

Stanley is concerned. "I'm sorry Liz. I didn't know what to do."

Liz looks back, "Can you turn on the shower please?"

Stanley does.

"Now, Stanley..."

"Yes."

"I want you to scoop up the cum on my back and feed it to me."

"You want me to do what?"

"You heard me. Don't be grossed out. Your cum is delicious. If I am going to suck and fuck you, I want to taste your cum. Please do what I asked."

Stanley pauses, and then reluctantly, does what Liz asks. He starts scooping his cum on his fingers and feeding it to Liz, who greedily sucks it down. After a few minutes, he is finished giving her what could be retrieved.

Liz smiles at him and stands upright. "Thank you. Now I am going to take a shower. Would you like to join me?"

Stanley considers it and then tells her no. He leaves the room shaking his head.

Stanley gets dressed and sits at his desk. He gets a pad of paper and a pencil and tries to write up a plan to be better prepared for next time he needs a release. But he does not know where to get started.

Stanley soon hears Liz from the bathroom, "I'll help you out. You need to plan a few days in advance. Plan for how it impacts your day. Otherwise, you will get stuck jerking off or hooking up with me."

Stanley laughs, "Well, as sexy as you are, that might not be a bad thing."

Liz walks back into his room with a towel around her, "How will you get your morning release when we go back to school? There is not a lot of time in the morning."

Stanley replies with a shrug and a verbal, "I don't know."

Liz says, "Well, maybe you won't get any relief in the morning. Maybe you can sneak away at lunch and meet somebody."

"But who?"

"Well, Trish works from home. Brook is in college and might have a lunch opening. What about a meet up with Stacy the doctor? What about other people in the network? Have you looked at where they are located and what their availabilities might be?"

"No. I guess I need to talk to Dad and Trish."

"The evening should be easy right? You should be able to go to dads and hook up with people from his network. Just tell mom you are at dads house."

"I have football practice almost every evening."

"Take a shower at his house."

"I guess. I'll call him and discuss some options. Thanks for helping me out."

Liz smiles mischievously, "Are you sure you didn't help me out?"

Stanley calls his dad.

Chris answers, "Hey son. How are you?"

"I'm good dad. I am finally ready to admit that I need to do a better job at planning my days out so that I am not scrambling. And I am ready to admit that I desperately need help. Can I talk to you about the network and using your house, etc?"

"Sure son. Come by this afternoon around 4. I have a surprise for you."

Stanley hangs up and tells his sister that he is going to work this out this afternoon with his dad. He closes his notebook and continues his morning with breakfast, a workout, and a nap.

Later that afternoon Stanley arrives at his dad's house. There are a couple cars he does not recognize parked out front. When he walks in, he sees new people in the living room talking with his dad, Trish, and Brook.

Chris stands up and welcomes his son. Then he turns to the crowd and says, "Ladies, let me introduce you to my son Stanley."

Then he turns to Stanley and diverts his attention to the couch. "To the left of Trish is Bonnie. Bonnie lives out of town and is here visiting family and her good friends like us of course. On the other couch are Mary and her daughter Rachel. Both of them are family friends and they wanted to meet you."

He continues, "Stanley, Trish has given these ladies a high level overview of you and your special talent. These three are interested in spending some quality time with you. And Trish and I are going to take it upon ourselves to help you plan a little better than you have been. Follow me Stanley. I am going to get you started."

Stanley follows his dad into his office and sits down.

Chris sits down and begins, "Stanley, we agreed that you would be open to utilizing our network of friends that we trust to assist you in the releases that you need. Well. Our network uses an app to schedule appointments and to track profile information on individuals, should we forget. I'd like you to download it and I will help you get it set up."

Stanley downloads the app and then his dad walks him through the app.

Chris continues, "The first tab is about you. You fill in your stats and your preferences. Other people linked to you in this app will be able to see this information. And before you get nervous; yes, most of them are sexual questions."

Stanley fills out his profile, looking up at his dad from time to time when he comes across a surprising question.

"Dad, what do I put if it is something I have never done? Like anal. I don't know if I would be interested in giving someone anal."

"There is an 'unsure' option. How we take that is that you are unsure, but the subject is not completely off the table."

Stanley finishes filling out his profile and moves on to the second tab.

"The second tab is about your network. You can enter brand new people in here that you meet that are not necessarily part of my network. When you do, you will want to put in as much information as you know about the person. Therefore, there is no need to remember everything about everybody. Where this is most valuable is when you have a large network and you are in the mood for something specific, you can search your network for that interest."

Chris continues, "Now, see that red dot at the top? That is me sending you an invite to join our group. When you accept, you will see all the people in the group; which accounts for most of the people in our network that we trust."

Stanley accepts it and browses through the network quickly. He notices there are 43 people with a nearly even match of men/women.

Chris continues, "Now, the third tab is for you to schedule time with someone in this group. You will pick someone and send them an invite that contains a time and location. They have the option of accepting, declining, or asking for a different time or location. Feel free to utilize your room or the guest room here at this house whenever you want. If there is ever an occasion where they are not available I will block it in the app so you see it. If you look at the red dot at the bottom, you will see that you already have an invite, probably from Bonnie for this evening."

Stanley clicks on the invite and sees that in fact Bonnie has proposed they meet tonight at a hotel a few miles away.

Chris smiles and closes the instruction with, "I'll leave you to this for a little while. Note that Stacy the doctor, and Mazy are both members of our group in addition to Brook and Trish."

His dad gets up and leaves the office. Stanley accepts Bonnie's invitation and then continues to browse through the app learning more about it. He clicks on Bonnie's profile so he can learn more about her in anticipation of their get together this evening.

Before long, Stanley hears 'ooohs' and 'aaaahs' coming from the other room. He goes to investigate. As he walks in, all the ladies get quiet.

Stanley says, "No need to be quiet because I showed up."

Trish speaks up, "We stopped because you showed up." All the ladies laugh.

Bonnie jumps in, "We're sorry Stanley. Trish and Brook were rehashing their experiences with you and it was sending the rest of us into a frenzy."

Stanley blushes and turns to leave.

Mary jumps in, "Stanley, don't go. We're sorry. Listen, you're amazing and the rest of us ladies are jealous and dying in anticipation."

Rachel jumps in, "Stanley, do you think I; oh sorry, we could get a taste right now before dinner?"

Bonnie jumps in, "Excuse me ladies, but I already have an appointment with him in a few hours. Don't go cutting in line."

Brook speaks up, "I can confirm that even if he cums right now, he will give you another good load later. He has amazing recovery."

Stanley blushes again. His dad walks in just in time.

"Ladies, let's give Stanley a break and have some dinner. It is served in the dining room."

"Thanks Dad. I am a little embarrassed being the center of attention here."

The group sits down to dinner. The conversation keeps steering back to Stanley. Stanley is a good sport and answers a lot of the questions. Soon the questions start to get sexual. Stanley stammers a little and his dad jumps in to redirect the conversation.

After dinner, Stanley heads out to the backyard with his dad.

"Dad, I don't know what to do with this attention. What do you suggest?"

"Son, only do what you are comfortable with."

"Well, these ladies want to jump my bones right now."

"Here is what I know. You have a big dick. You have a big cum load. You are young, so you regenerate quickly for additional rounds. That's going to turn on any highly sexual female. And it has been all revved up by Brook and Trish telling their stories. I would propose you go along with it. Have a little fun with it. Use it to your advantage."

"If you say so dad."

Stanley heads back into the house. As he approaches the living room, he can hear Mary say, "I am so turned on. I feel like I need to masturbate right now."

Stanley walks into the living room and all the ladies get quiet again. Bonnie stands up and tugs on Stanley to follow her. The other ladies catcall Bonnie to bring him back.

"Stanley, I felt like I needed to save you from those ladies. They were about to start flirting with you again hoping you would break and give them something."

"Thank you, I think. Don't you think this is weird? I feel it is weird."

"What do you think is weird?"

"Being set up."

"I think it is wonderful. I am very sexual and want to have great experiences with people I trust. I have known your dad and Trish for quite a while. I was one of their first partners when they first started swinging. We learned a lot together. Then I moved out of town for work. And I try to see them every time I am back."

"So, have you already hooked up with them since you have been back to visit? That was on your agenda right? Sorry if that is too personal."

"It's not too personal Stanley. We are all friends here right? To answer your question, I have already had some great oral adventures with your dad and Trish, but I kept my pussy fresh in anticipation of hopefully getting together with you. Thanks for accepting my invite."

Stanley ponders what she said for a minute and then responds, "Okay, that's cool. Are you at all concerned with my, uhhh, problem?"

"What problem? That you cum so much? No. I am fascinated by it. I think all 3 of us new girls are. That is why we are all chomping at the bit to get some time with you. We want to experience it ourselves."

Stanley sits there in thought for a few minutes. Then Bonnie speaks again, "Do you think we should head to our appointment?"

"Yeah, let me tell everyone we are leaving."

Stanley and Bonnie head back into the house and tell folks they are leaving. The girls moan and groan. Bonnie reminds them that they need to make appointments, preferably after she has left town.

Bonnie drives them to the hotel down the road. While she is driving, Stanley asks a question that has been bothering him since he read it in Bonnie's profile, "So your profile says you have a boyfriend. Is he also a swinger?"

Bonnie responds, "No, he does not know what I do when I am away. And I rarely stray when I am home. Does that bother you?"

"I am still coming to grips with it. I mean a couple weeks ago, I thought relationships and sex were sacred. Now, I am not so sure."

"Well, sometimes swingers have partners or spouses. Look at your dad and Trish. But sometimes those partners do not know or do not participate in the swinger lifestyle. My philosophy is that relationships are what you make of them. Don't impose aspects that don't fit."

Stanley realizes that he needs to be okay with this.

They arrive at the hotel. Bonnie parks the car and looks at him one last time and asks if he wants to continue. He nods yes.

Once inside the room, Bonnie puts her purse down and then turns to Stanley. It is then that he realizes how tall she is. With her heels on, she is almost eye level with Stanley, who is 6'4".

Bonnie leans in and kisses Stanley. It is gentle at first and then more deeply. Her tongue starts twisting and darting with his. He pulls her in close and she reaches around and squeezes his ass. After a few minutes of heavy petting, Bonnie breaks the kiss and leads Stanley over to the bed and sits him down. She takes off her shirt and bra releasing her enormous juggs. Even though she is in her mid forties, her size E tits are still fairly firm.

Bonnie hikes her skirt up revealing a thin, plain panty. She crawls on top of Stanley and leans her tits into his face. He takes the hint and grabs one in each hand and pulls one to his mouth. He engulfs as much of the mammoth tit as he can and then settles on her nipple. Bonnie feels Stanley getting hard through his shorts beneath her and she grinds her pussy on his cock. She leans her head back and moans as the pleasure surges through her body.

Bonnie pops her tit out of his mouth and with a quick, "I can't wait anymore" comment; she pulls his shirt off and then his shorts. Out pops his fully erect member. She sighs in delight and then gets on her knees. She gets between his legs and starts to suck on his cock. In between slurping sounds Stanley can hear her moan. She pulls her head off his cock and looks up at him and tells him, "You're cock is better than I could have imagined."

Bonnie uses the extra saliva as lubrication to stroke his cock from base to tip. Then she asks Stanley to stand up in front of her while she remains on her knees. When he does, she engulfs his cock again. He moans as she goes up and down on his manhood. She reaches behind him and grips his ass and pulls him in shoving more of his cock down her throat.

Bonnie pulls off of his dick again and looks up at him. "Please fuck my face deep and hard. Treat me like a whore. Fuck my mouth until you fill it up with your seed."

Stanley was on the verge of cumming already when he hears this. Without considering it, he pushes his cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She tilts her head and opens her throat to accommodate his monster. Very quickly, he develops a rhythm and starts fucking her mouth harder and harder. Stanley can feel his balls tingle and his bust rising up. He sees her friggin her pussy hard and can hear moans coming from her full mouth.

Stanley leans his head back and pulls his cock almost the way out leaving the tip still inside. Then he groans and shoves his cock in deep again. His cock is halfway down her throat when it swells and bursts. His first shot hits her belly quickly. He pulls his manhood out of her throat and his next shot of cum is powerful and hits the back of Bonnie's throat. She swallows just in time before the next one hits the same spot. She swallows as quickly as she can, but soon the volume is too much for her to keep up. Her cheeks start to swell.

Just then an orgasm hits Bonnie. The combination of cum filling her mouth and her hand on her pussy sent her over the edge. She pushes Stanley back releasing him from her mouth. With a huge grunt a huge amount of cum falls out of her mouth and onto her tits. As she moans through a big orgasm, Stanley continues to shoot cum. The next couple shots hit Bonnie in her face before Stanley aims lower. He covers her neck and her tits with the next several shots. Bonnie recovers and puts her mouth on his cock drinking down the rest of Stanley's offering.

12