Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 11

Story Info
Homecumming is a Blast.
6.8k words
4.69
21k
17
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter eleven. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter ten, Stanley's stepsister turns 18 and joins the foray. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Stanley has been dreading homecoming in 2 weeks. As captain of the football team, he loves all the hub bub that goes along with the week leading up to the big game. Stanley is a good dancer, so the dance is going to be fine. What he is not looking forward to is what is likely to come after the dance. The talk among his teammates has already let him in on the expectations that there will be lots of sex with their dates and comparing notes after the dance. As an 18-year-old strapping, viral, young man, he should be looking forward to this. But none of his classmates know about his condition. And therein lies the issue.

His sister Liz comes into the kitchen Monday morning and sees Stanley looking down. She asks, "What's up bro. You look down. Monday morning blues already?"

Stanley responds, "I'm doing okay. I have been thinking about homecoming and starting to dread it already."

"Why would you dread it? You are the captain of a good football team. You're probably going to win the game. The school is going to be stroking your ego. What's not to like?"

"It's not the game or the festivities during the week that I am dreading."

"Okay. Then you're worried about the dance? I know you know how to dance. Whom are you going with?"

"I'm not sure yet. Debbie has been dropping hints constantly and my boys keep telling me it is a foregone conclusion that it will be her."

"So what's the big deal? You're the captain of the football team and she is the head cheerleader. Sounds about normal."

Stanley looks around to make sure no one is around to overhear him, "Liz, there is an expectation of sex after the dance. You know I can't do that. But if I don't, then I look like a dope and my reputation takes a plunge."

"Oh. Oh! Oh yeah. Uhhh. Well..."

"Yeah. That is why I am looking depressed. I wish I could just take Brook or Nicky."

"But the whole school knows they are your stepsisters. That would ruin your reputation in a different way."

"Rachel is the only other person in the network around my age and she can't make it to town that weekend. I am screwed. No pun intended."

"What about any of Chris' friends like Kerry? They are only a few years older."

"None of those girls want to go to a homecoming dance. Plus, any interaction I have with them is completely on the down-low remember?"

"Well. Up until a couple months ago, you were still a virgin. How did you keep your reputation in tact until then? I mean I am thinking you don't have to have sex right?"

"Well, up until this summer when I was promoted to starting QB and made captain, I wasn't 'the man'. The attention was on Rich. He was the guy that led all the debauchery. Now I am that person. They expect it out of me."

"Well, I'll keep thinking on this bro. But we need to get to school."

The rest of the week goes by fast. Debbie kept laying it on thick prompting Stanley to ask her to the dance. She would linger after practice to talk him up and she kept touching his hand and even smacked him on the ass once.

The weekend before homecoming, the team has a road game. It is a lengthy bus ride away, one of those 'out of division' type games. All the way to game, the guys surrounded Stanley as they strategized their plan of attack for the game. The game goes amazingly well. Stanley throws four touchdowns and runs for two more and is by far the star of the game. The team cheers him all way back to the bus.

After about 15 minutes of bumps and turns the lights are turned off and the conversation dies down and people start to doze. Debbie sneaks back to where Stanley is and sits on his lap.

Very quietly Debbie leans in to whisper, "Stanley, when are you going to ask me to be your date to the dance next weekend?"

Just as quietly Stanley responds, "Uhh. Deb. Well. Uh."

"Do you not like me? Do you not think I am attractive or sexy?"

"No, that's not it at all. I think you're really hot."

"Then what it is Stanley? I like you a lot. I think we would easily be voted King & Queen."

In the back of his head, Stanley remembers some advice his dad gave him. He said, 'life is too short to beat around the bush... be honest, be forward, but be thoughtful on how you say things.'

Stanley takes a deep breath and then asks, "Can I be very honest with you Deb?"

"Yeah of course."

"I like you. I think you're incredibly sexy. But I am concerned with all the chatter about post dance activities."

Debbie laughs quietly, "Are you afraid to have sex with me Stanley? Are you a virgin and no one knows?"

"I am not a virgin. Listen, I am not in a position to have a relationship right now."

"Stanley, I am not asking to be your girlfriend. Although, I would not be opposed. I just want to go to the dance with you, dance our asses off, get voted royalty, and see where things go from there."

Stanley ponders his situation. He can't not go to the dance. He concedes, "Okay Deb. Would you like to be my date to the dance?"

"Yes, Stanley. I thought you'd never ask. Now, can I be brutally honest with you about something?"

"Uh. Sure. Go ahead."

Debbie wiggles a little bit and slides down Stanley's leg. She leans into him and kisses him gently on his lips. Then she pushes in even farther and kisses him more deeply. Stanley had a release before he left for school this morning thanks to Nicky. But his loins start moving and he just now becomes aware of the ache in his balls. His cock is already working on getting hard, as he is very turned on. Stanley breaks the kiss and pushes Debbie away.

Deb asks, "What Stanley? Did you not enjoy kissing me?"

"I think I enjoyed it too much actually. You're going to get something started that we can't finish."

"I'd be happy to help you finish Stanley. I'd love to blow you."

Stanley looks around at his sleeping teammates and his starting RB sitting right next to him, "Right here? Right now? In front of all these people?"

"Yes Stanley. I love to swallow so there will be no mess."

Stanley chokes a little. 'No mess - right', "I don't think I am that adventurous. I agreed that we could go to the dance together. Let's leave it at that for tonight."

With a very pouty look on her face, Debbie heads back to her seat. Stanley leans his head back and ponders what he just agreed to.

Stanley gets into his car at the school after returning from the game and drives as fast as he can to his dad's house. He calls on the way. He needs some attention. As he walks into the door, his dad looks up from the couch, and says, "She's upstairs waiting for you."

Stanley bolts up the stairs skipping steps as he goes. He heads down the hallway with intent. He knocks on the door and hears a familiar 'come in'. When he opens the door, he sees Brook on her bed with her legs spread apart and her hand moving a dildo in and out of her pussy. She says, "I thought I would get myself ready for you."

As Stanley gets undressed he replies, "I appreciate that. And I appreciate you helping me out on such short notice."

As Stanley approaches, Brook slides down and puts the dildo aside. Stanley crawls on the bed and slides in between her legs. He aims his already erect cock at her wet pussy hole and starts to push in. He pushes halfway in on the first plunge. Brook gasps as is girth fills her up. Brook continues to moan and Stanley pushes more and more of himself deeper and deeper inside.

Within a few minutes Stanley increases his speed and starts moaning himself. Soon he tells Brook he is going to cum and asks her where she wants it.

Brook replies, "Cum inside me Stanley. Fill my pussy up."

Stanley gives one more big push with his hips and lets loose his load. Stream after stream of hot cum hits the back wall of Brooks pussy. The sensation of Stanley's cock pulsing each time it fires sends Brook over the top and she has an orgasm. Their shared orgasm lasts for almost a minute as the moans can be heard throughout the upstairs.

When Stanley finally pulls out of Brooks pussy, a huge gob of cum rushes out onto the bed. Stanley lies down on his back at the end of the bed by Brook's feet. Brook reaches down and gathers some cum and brings it to her mouth. She loves the taste of Stanley's cum.

In between licking her fingers, Brook comments to Stanley, "So, that was quick and lustful."

Stanley sighs and responds, "I'm sorry Brook. I was so horny and in need of a release."

"The game was that good huh?"

Stanley proceeds to tell her about Debbie and his dilemma. And he remarks that his balls ached more than usual after being aroused by Debbie a couple hours ago.

Stanley says, "I'm sorry Brook. I don't ever want you to feel used or anything."

"It's okay Stanley. I don't expect every time we are together for it to be...uhhh, what's the right word... engaging."

Stanley sighs and says, "Thanks for understanding. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Stanley and Brook finish their conversation and Stanley gets dressed and leaves her room. He runs into Nicky at the top of the stairs.

"Hey Nicky, how are you?"

"I am doing fine Stanley. By the way, I had your cum leaking out of me all day. I had to come home at lunch to change my panties. From now on, when we get together in the morning, no cumming inside my pussy okay?"

"I'm sorry Nicky. My bad."

Small talk was short and then Stanley heads home. Before he knows it, it is Monday morning again. This time it is homecoming week though. His sister wishes him good luck as they go their separate ways. Throughout the day, Debbie bumps into Stanley to say hello, to flirt, and to tell him how much she is looking forward to Saturday. She also became more 'handsie' as the hours pass by.

Wednesday after practice, Stanley is leaving the locker room much later than the rest of the team. When he gets to his car, Debbie is leaning against it. She says, "Hey handsome. I was hoping to catch you."

Stanley replies, "You have caught me all day."

"Not the way I want to catch you. Come here," She reaches out and pulls Stanley into her. She gets on her tiptoes and kisses him. Their kiss turns passionate and Debbie grabs Stanley's ass. After a long moment of making out, Debbie breaks the kiss.

She looks up at Stanley and asks him, "Do you want to jump in the back of your ride?"

"Uh."

"Come on Stanley. Let me stroke your cock and taste your cum."

Without thinking, Stanley blurts out, "We can't do this here. There will be a huge mess."

"I told you I swallow. I'll make sure there is no mess."

"You can't promise that. Listen, I need to go. I am sorry. I'll see you tomorrow."

Stanley pushes her aside and gets into his car. Debbie stands there stunned that she was turned down again. Stanley calls his dad's house as soon as he is free of the parking lot and tells him he is on his way.

When Stanley arrives at his dad's house, he finds his dad in the living room watching TV, "Dad, I am in need again."

"Well son, you hung up so quickly. I would have told you that neither Brook nor Nicky are here."

Stanley groans and plops down on the couch in frustration.

"What's up son?"

Stanley tells him about his homecoming dilemma and about Debbie. His dad laughs and laughs.

Stanley remarks, "I am glad you think this is funny."

"I do. When I was a senior in high school, I would have killed to have the head cheerleader begging to blow me."

"Yeah well, you didn't have to worry about drenching her in cum did you?"

His dad laughs again, "That is true son. Question for you. Did you think you were going to make it through your whole senior year without anybody finding out about your condition? That you were going to go through your whole senior year without going on a date with any girls from school?"

Stanley responds, "I thought I might go on some dates, but I thought I could just meet my needs with people from the network and avoid any sexual stuff with anyone from school. I mean, thanks to your app and the organization skills of my sister, I am able to meet my needs with the more than a dozen girls I have in the rotation. In fact, it has been hard to meet demand."

His dad responds, "Okay. That is good news. But what do you think avoiding all the girls at school does to the reputation of the captain of the football team?"

"Well, it ensures that it doesn't include freak cumblaster."

"Stanley, I get the sense you are going to have to let loose at some point. Otherwise, your reputation is going to take a hit on the other side. Maybe you try to find one or two girls that you can let in on your situation and ask them to massage your reputation accordingly."

Stanley ponders this advice and then says, "I don't know."

"Maybe Debbie is one of those girls."

"I really don't know about that."

"Stanley, mark my words. Your reputation having details like 'well hung' or 'huge load' will look appealing when it is combined with 'giving lover' and 'discrete' is not a bad thing. I am not saying go have signs made, but if it happens to get out, make sure you are controlling the messaging."

"Alright dad. I'll take your advice. I'll think about it."

Just then Trish walks in the front door, "Hi Stanley. How are you?"

Stanley's dad gets up and hugs and kisses his wife hello and then looks back at Stanley, "He desperately needs some attention. Do you think you can help him out?"

Trish gets an enormous smile on her face. She kisses her husband again and hands him the groceries, "Hon, can you get dinner started for me then please."

He takes the groceries and heads to the kitchen. Trish wraps her arm into Stanley's and pulls him toward the stairs, "It has been too long Stanley. You've made me wait and I think I am going to have to take it out on you."

Stanley smiles and says, "I'm looking forward to it."

They head to the room that is set-aside for Stanley when he sleeps over or needs a place for sex. As soon as they walk in, the door is barely shut, that they go at each other like animals. There is tongue kissing in between taking clothes off. Even though Trish is not a big woman she manhandles Stanley and pushes him on the bed naked. Sprawled out on his back with a huge erection, Trish wastes no time climbing on top of Stanley. She moves all the way up hovering her pussy above his face.

When she lowers herself down, Stanley sticks out his tongue and goes to work. Trish starts playing with her large breasts and pinching her nipples. It is not long before she starts grinding her pussy on Stanley's mouth. She moans a little and then lets out a gasp when she cums. Pussy juice floods out and covers Stanley's face. He laps up what he can. Trish slithers down letting her wet pussy leave a trail along Stanley's chest. As she leans down to kiss him again, she lines her wanting pussy up with his hard cock and lowers herself.

She gasps again as his huge erection starts to fill up her cavern. She rises and falls over and over, each time letting in a little more. This continues until all 9 inches are buried deep inside. Then Trish starts to grind. She moans loudly and then lets out a wail when another orgasm hits her. She feels it out and then continues to grind. Another orgasm hits her. She shakes and then goes back to grinding. Stanley can feel her pussy clinch his cock each time it contracts.

As she moans through another orgasm, Trish exalts, "Don't... ever...go ...so...long...without...fucking...me...again."

The continuous orgasms take their toll and Stanley can't last any longer. He shoves his hips up sending his cock deeper into Trish. And then he lets his cum go. With every shot of cum he sends into her pussy, Stanley grunts as if he is losing years off of his life. Trish continues to grind. Together, her pussy clinching, his cock pulsing, they share an orgasm.

Once this subsides, they lie there for a few minutes. Then she rises up off of Stanley's softening cock. Cum pours out of Trish's wide open pussy. She lets it drip before she fully climbs off of Stanley. She immediately positions her face over his crotch and cleans him and licks up the cum that escaped her pussy only a moment ago. Every few seconds Stanley can hear either a moan or an audible "yum" as Trish does her work.

When she is finished, she gets up and heads to the bathroom. She turns around and tells Stanley not to go anywhere. He can hear the shower going and it is not long before she comes back out. She stops in the doorway of the bathroom and unwraps herself from the towel and throws it back into the bathroom.

Stanley watches his dad's wife walk back over to the bed, naked. She is in very good shape for her age. Very limited body fat. Nice firm, shapely tits. Completely shaved pussy.

Trish crawls back on the bed. She leans over and takes Stanley's cock in her hand, "I'm not done with you". She puts his cock in her mouth and starts to work it diligently. It is a turn-on watching her pretty face suck dick. It starts to grow with the attention. When it is large enough, Trish grips the bottom half with her hand and matches stroking with her mouth movements. Soon Stanley is hard as a rock again.

She stands up and pulls Stanley up with her. She leans over the bed with her ass in the air facing him, "Please fuck me like this Stanley. Hard."

Stanley does not need to be told twice. He steps forward and aims his erection at Trish's ready pussy. He slides his first several inches in easily. After a few strokes he is completely lodged inside her pussy. Then he starts to quicken the pace. Trish looks back and tells Stanley, "Harder". He starts fucking harder. She looks back and moans, "Harder Stanley. Fuck me."

Stanley reaches down and grabs hold of her hips and starts pounding her pussy with reckless abandon. Trish doesn't hold back. She starts moaning so loudly it is borderline screaming. Trish starts having another orgasm. Stanley keeps fucking her hard. Her orgasm continues and continues. Stanley keeps fucking her. Soon his second orgasm starts to build. Trish's orgasm seems to still be going.

With one last hard thrust, Stanley starts cumming inside Trish's pussy again. Shot after shot of hot cum hits the back of her pussy for the second time in 20 minutes. Finally her orgasm subsides along with his. His cock barely starts to soften when Trish falls forward in exhaustion. Cum is leaking out of her pussy all over her legs and bed. Stanley takes a few steps back and sits in the chair next to the bed.

They sit there exhausted for a few minutes before Trish finally speaks up, "Thank you Stanley. I needed that."

He responds, "I did too."

"Really? You seemed a little different."

Stanley explains to her his incident with Debbie and how it led to what he needed, a lust-filled fuck. He apologizes for it being less personal.

"Oh that's okay Stanley. I needed to be fucked tonight. I usually appreciate something that is more...what's the word... engaging."

Stanley laughs, "That's what Brook said the other day."

They both laugh, "So what's going on with this Debbie girl anyway?"

12