Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 14

Story Info
Stanley Blows up Prom.
5.5k words
4.58
17.6k
15

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter fourteen. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter thirteen, Stanley enters an auction to support a worthy cause. The winner turns out to be a conservative looking classmate that is anything but. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

More than half a year has passed since Stanley found out about his condition. His classmates for whom he is intimate with at school have mostly kept his secret. However, over the past several months, Stanley has built up quite a harem of girls, either through the network his dad gifted him, the batch of girls that are friends with his older sister, or a handful of classmates. It has been a challenge keeping that number of girls warm while still going to school, maintaining a job, social commitments, and ultimately preparing for college.

Frankly, the girls are wearing Stanley out. Aside from the sheer number, there are three girls that are absolute sex machines and any time he is with them, they absolutely drain him dry. Nicky, his youngest stepsister is amazing and always available. Debbie, the head cheerleader, who seems to be at his side as much as a girlfriend would. And there is his secret attachment Trina, who won Stanley in an auction and rocked his world.

One thing the past several months have provided Stanley is enough experience, with enough different girls, to build his confidence to take control or pursue situations he was nervous about prior. Take a situation last week. Stanley had back-to-back cancelations on his sex calendar. So he spontaneously drove 8 hours to meet up with Mary and her daughter Rachel. He fucked mom for an hour and then walked into the room next-door and fucked the daughter for another hour. Repeat the next morning before heading home with a smile on his face. Or take into consideration that Stanley has gone out of his way to introduce anal to several adventurous girls in his harem.

But now Stanley's senior year is coming to a close soon. Prom is around the corner. Stanley finds himself eating lunch with Debbie when she drops the news.

"So Stanley, I know you have not formally asked me to prom yet. But I know we are going together. I have already hooked up a plan for us."

Stanley looks up from his food and says, "I am? You have?"

Debbie plays around and says, "Do you have someone else you want to go with? Is there something I need to know?"

With a straight ace Stanley replies, "Well, as much as I enjoy you, we are not exclusive."

"Yeah. Yeah. Of course not. And my plan represents that."

"How so?"

"We are going with two other couples."

Now looking concerned Stanley replies, "What? Who?"

"Well. You know that your best buds Jock and Deandre found us in the locker room at homecoming, so they know your secret right?"

"Uh yeah. But neither of them have a girlfriend and they never mentioned anything to me about triple dating."

"Well, they have dates lined up. And apparently the girls are wild. I'm going to hook us up with a limo and reservations at a restaurant for dinner. I think it will be a blast."

"A blast? Nice play on words."

"Come on Stanley. It is the end of our senior year. You don't have much time left to massage your reputation or worry about anything."

"I'm not sure this is a good idea."

"It will be great. You just wait."

The big day hits fast. Stanley makes sure to have a release in the morning before school thanks to Brook. So, if he has to, he can hold off without one tonight. At a blink of an eye, Stanley finds himself in a limo with Debbie heading to pick up the other two couples.

First up is his star wide receiver, DeAndre. DeAndre is a 6'3" black dude whose body is sculpted out of stone. They are picking him and his date up at her house. Her name is Keisha. Stanley waits in the limo and sees them coming out. Keisha, also black, it dolled up with her hair curled and wearing a tight red dress. She appears to have a lot of curves hidden under there, her wide hips and huge ass her best features. She has sexy lips accentuated by her bright red lipstick. They get in the car and welcome introductions.

Next up is his star tight end, Mack. Mack is a 6'6" white dude with a full beard and a happy go lucky personality. They are picking him and his date up at her house as well. His dates name is Chau. She is a short Vietnamese girl with long straight black hair. She is incredibly pretty and wearing a loose dress. When they jump in the limo, Stanley realizes that Mack has brought some alcohol to kick off the evening right.

The trip to the restaurant is a long one, so they have plenty of time to sample the booze and to get to know each other better. Stanley starts talking to Mack leaving the others to make their own conversation. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Debbie rubbing Chau's leg. Then he glances at DeAndre and Keisha and they are making out. Both Mack and Stanley stop talking and take in the scene. Within a couple minutes, Debbie has her hand all the way up Chau's dress. Whatever she is doing, it is working as Chau's face is contorted.

As if saved by the bell, they arrive at the restaurant before things get too heated. Dinner goes well and Stanley finds out that DeAndre and Mack met their dates at a party and have been fucking them for a few weeks. Debbie bursts out that Stanley and her have a casual sex relationship and that Stanley is amazing. Stanley blushes and changes the subject. Throughout dinner there is a ton of fondling. Some overtly and in the open and some more major things happening under the table. At least a half dozen times, Stanley has to remove Debbie's hand from his crotch. What was unexpected is that he also had to gently remove Keisha's hand from his leg and once from his crotch.

As they are waiting for the limo to pick them up in front of the restaurant, Keisha leans over to Debbie and tells her, "Stanley is sexy as hell and he has a big package. I hope you are willing to share later." Debbie responds, "I think we can work something out."

The dance goes well. Stanley and Debbie are anointed king and queen again. Throughout the dance, there is a ton of flirting with Keisha and Chau. In fact, every time Stanley dances with either girl, they keep grabbing his ass and rubbing against him.

After the dance, they climb into the limo again. The rest of the booze comes out and soon all inhibitions are gone. Each couple is making out and groping their mate. DeAndrea has Keisha's tits out and is rotating his mouth from one to the other. Chau is spread eagle on the seat and Mack has his hand inside her panties working over her pussy. Debbie takes advantage of the opportunity and unzips Stanley's pants and pulls out his big unit. With lightning speed, she jumps on the floor of the limo and puts her mouth on him. The surge of enjoyment that rushes from Stanley's cock through the rest of his body drops all resistance he has.

Keisha exclaims, "Now that's what I'm talking about right there."

The other two couples have stopped making out and their attention is on Stanley and Debbie. Debbie pulls off of Stanley's cock to come up for air. When she does, the other girls see Stanley's big cock and gasp.

Chau says, "Holy fuck that is a monster."

Keisha adds to it, "Uh huh. I hope to get me some of that tonight. What do you say D. You willing to share me with Stanley tonight?"

He responds, "It's all good girl. As long as I get mine."

Debbie jumps in, "Oh I promise none of you will go hungry tonight."

The other two girls leave their men and get on the floor next to Debbie. Chau reaches out and grips Stanley's cock and starts stroking it. Keisha puts her mouth on it and matches the pace Chau has with her hand. Stanley looks over to DeAndre and Mack and says, "Hey. Do either of you have an issue with this?"

They both shake their head and express agreement as long as they can get some too. Stanley leans his head back as Keisha starts to suck harder. He feels the ache in his balls lessen and the familiar feeling of an orgasm coming to the top. He snaps back to his senses and pushes the girls away and buttons up his slacks.

Stanley says, "We can't do this in the limo."

Debbie jumps in to save the situation, "I know where we can go." She jumps on her phone and after a few minutes has a room at a nice hotel a couple miles away. As Debbie and Stanley walk to the front counter to check in, Stanley leans over and whispers in Debbie's ear, "What am I going to do with my cumshot?"

"Well, cover us in it of course."

"Are you sure? I really don't know these girls."

"They are obviously adventurous. Go with the flow and make this a legendary night."

They grab the room keys and head for the elevator. As soon as the doors shut, Keisha grabs Stanley's package and Chau pulls Stanley down and starts kissing him. In between kisses, Stanley sees Debbie being mauled by DeAndre and Mack. They barely get to the room before the girls start undressing Stanley again. Stanley tells his boys they better get involved or be left behind.

Keisha and Chau continue undressing Stanley while DeAndre and Mack continue working over Debbie. Stanley takes his own shirt off while the girls finish taking his slacks off. When they pull down his underwear, his rock hard cock pops out and both gasp again. Chau says, "It's so big Stanley."

Keisha remarks, "It's enough for both of us honey."

The girls take time licking up and down each side of Stanley's cock and Keisha plays with his balls. Then Keisha engulfs his cock with her mouth and Chau stands up and starts kissing Stanley.

On the other side of the bedroom, Debbie is naked and bent over. Mack is fucking her doggystyle while she sucks DeAndre's hard wood. The room is filled with sounds of slurping and scattered moans.

Chau and Keisha take turns sucking Stanley's cock and getting themselves undressed. Stanley glances over and sees Debbie riding DeAndre's cock reverse cowgirl while she leans forward and sucks Mack. The sight of one of his favorite girls fucking two of his friends makes him a little jealous, but then Keisha and Chau bring his attention back to them.

Stanley looks at the two girls that are servicing him. Keisha's ass looks better than it did with the dress on it. It is firm and very full. Her tits look to be a good C cup and also very full. Keisha trims her pussy hair, but does not shave it. So she has the appearance of a well-groomed bush. Chau is very thin with a tight stomach and six pack abs. She looks like a swimmer or runner. She has very small boobs, like an 'A' cup, but she has very long nipples. She has a completely shaved pussy. Stanley notices that Chau has a buttplug in.

Stanley asks Chau, "Is that what I think it is?"

She smiles and nods her head. Stanley asks her if she has had it in all night. Her smile gets bigger and she nods her head again.

DeAndre asks Debbie very loudly if Debbie is interested in doing anal or getting double penetrated. Debbie hesitates and in that split second, Chau speaks up and announces that she wants to be DP'd. People start to switch places.

DeAndre stays seated with his big black cock pointing in the air. Chau comes over and lowers herself onto it. While she is very wet, it still takes her a few minutes to get adjusted.

Mack smiles and remarks, "Chau, I knew you would be the first to go. Especially after I found out you had a plug in your butt tonight."

Mack walks over to Chau's purse and pulls out a tube of lube. Then he walks up to her and slowly pulls the plug out of her ass. Chau moans and then has a look of disappointment on her face. She smiles though once she sees Mack lube up his cock and point it at her tiny asshole. Stanley, Debbie, and Keisha are mesmerized as they watch Mack slowly push his cock into Chau's ass.

Keisha leans over to Debbie and Stanley and tells them that her and Chau were talking about this earlier in the night, "She loves anal sex and being double penetrated. She wears that buttplug every day for at least part of the day."

Chau moans as DeAndre and Mack begin to get their rhythm aligned. Soon they are both sliding in and out of Chau with a good pace. Without breaking her gaze, Keisha reaches down and starts stroking Stanley. Chau's moans get louder and louder and soon she screams as an orgasm rips through her.

Debbie leads Stanley and Keisha over to the bottom of the bed where there is space. She lies Keisha down on her back and opens her legs. Stanley looks at Keisha's pussy. The bright pink pussy against her dark skin is amazing. Debbie dives right in and starts eating Keisha with reckless abandon. Stanley sees Debbie wiggle her ass and takes the hint. He lines up his cock and slides it in her wet hole. It was loosened up a little by DeAndre earlier, so it takes only a few strokes to get most of his cock buried inside.

Stanley is fucking Debbie. Debbie is eating out Keisha. Keisha is playing with her tits and moaning. Chau is getting fucked deep in her ass by Mack while she grinds on DeAndre's cock in her pussy. Chau can be heard moaning for several moments until there is a huge groan or a scream as another orgasm surges through her body. It is during the latest orgasm, that DeAndre announces that he is going to cum. Mack picks up the pace and says, "I'm almost there too."

DeAndre pushes his hips up hard and slams his cock into Chau and lets go of his orgasm. He fires shot after shot of hot cum deep inside Chau's womb. She moans loud as she feels his cock pulse in her pussy. Mack starts pounding her ass harder and faster building to his own orgasm. Within a minute of DeAndre finishing his, Mack slams his cock inside Chau one more time and starts squirting his seed deep into her bowels. This sends Chau over the top one more time and she leans forward and collapses onto DeAndre as her orgasm subsides.

At the end of the bed, the girls have switched positions. Stanley has his cock buried deep in Keisha's pussy while she eats Debbie bare pussy. Keisha is moaning loudly as Stanley's huge erection hits the back wall of her pussy over and over. They slow down as the watch the finale of the double penetration session. Stanley pulls out of Keisha and the girls go help Chau dismount DeAndre. When she pulls off, huge gobs of cum stream out of her holes. The girls clean up Chau and then focus on the guys. Stanley walks over and sits in a chair, his cock still pointing at the ceiling.

Chau sneaks away from the action on the bed and heads over to Stanley. He smiles as she approaches and says, "You looked like you enjoyed that."

Chau responds, "I did. But now I want to enjoy your big cock."

And she straddles Stanley and pushes his erection into her wet pussy. She slides all the way down right away. Then she slides all the way up again and then back down. She continues this slow, deep tease for a few minutes before she stands up and turns around. She lowers herself back down onto his cock reverse cowgirl. Stanley reaches around and pinches her long nipples. This causes Chau to shake in orgasm.

Once her orgasm subsides, she lifts all the way off of Stanley again and then repositions his cock. Before Stanley knows it, his cock is sliding deep into her anal cavity. The lube and cum left in her pussy and on her asshole make the entrance easier. Within a few strokes, Stanley is balls deep in Chau's ass and she is moaning in delight. Stanley reaches around and plays with her pussy. This makes Chau go crazy and then tense up as an orgasm fills her body again.

Keisha and Debbie finish cleaning the guys and then come over to watch this anal action. Then they kneel down. Keisha starts licking Stanley's balls and Debbie starts licking Chau's clit. Chau moans so loud, Stanley is worried the rooms next door are going to complain. Then she starts shaking violently in a powerful orgasm. Her ass clinches Stanley's rod as she jerks up and down. At the final stages of Chau's orgasm, Stanley announces that he needs to cum. Debbie stands up quickly dragging Keisha with her. She then pulls Chau off of Stanley and moves both girls a few feet away from Stanley.

Keisha responds, "What are you doing?"

Debbie responds quickly, "Just follow my lead, brace yourselves, and open your mouth."

DeAndre announces, "Oh Shit. Here is comes."

The girls do as they are told just in time as Stanley stands up and strokes his cock a few more times. Still a few feet away, the first stream shoots through the air and hits Debbie in her mouth and chin from 3 feet away. Keisha looks at Debbie in wonder and remarks how crazy that was. She is not ready for the next shot that splatters the entire left side of her face. Chau readies herself and opens her mouth. Stanley fires his next shot right in. She swirls it around her mouth and then swallows.

Debbie is ready for the next one that hits her in the mouth again. She swallows quickly and then tells Keisha to get ready. The next shot hits Keisha in her mouth. She is surprised but swallows most of it. The rest flows down her chin and onto her tits. Chau readies herself for the next blast that shoots in her mouth. She swallows easily and is ready for another. Debbie points her tits out giving Stanley a place to aim. The next shot paints her chest and both tits. Keish readies herself finally as the next shot hits her in her nose and splatters her face. She uses her fingers to shovel the cum into her mouth. Chau leans forward and opens her mouth right over Stanley's head. The next powerful shot shoots to the back of her throat causing her to choke. Cum comes flying out of her mouth onto her legs and the carpet of the room.

The next several shots are spread across the girls alternating between their mouths and their tits. Once Stanley is finished, he takes a few steps back and sits back in the desk chair. The girls spend the next few minutes cleaning each other up. There are a few murmurs of 'holy shit' and 'yummy' between the girls. When they are done cleaning each other up, the guys and girls independently congratulate Stanley on his huge explosion.

"I had no idea," exclaims Keisha.

"Holy Fucking hell. Seeing it as it happens is crazy man," exclaims DeAndre.

"I loved it," says Chau.

Stanley speaks up, "I'm sorry to surprise you like that. I had no way of telling you and you kept pushing, so... "

Debbie answers for the group, "I think it's okay."

Chau lies on the bed and dozes, purely worn out by all her orgasms.

A few minutes later, Keisha is the first one to move. She walks over to DeAndre and kisses him, "I'll be back." she says

She walks over to Stanley, who is still sitting in the chair naked and leans down to kiss him. Then she kneels and takes his limp dick in her mouth and sucks hard. As she is sucking Stanley back to life, DeAndre and Mack start working on Debbie again. It is an amazing experience as Debbie lies on her side with her left leg high in the air. Mack is licking her pussy and DeAndre is tonguing her ass. Within seconds, Debbie is moaning and the guys start pushing the envelope. Mack is the first to slide two fingers into Debbie wonting cunt. DeAndre follows with a finger deep in Debbie's ass. Son both guys are driving multiple fingers in Debbie's holes and sending her into an orgasmic bliss.

12