Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Stanley Goes to College.
5.6k words
4.67
16.6k
17

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyperspermia - Module 2 Chapter 1: Stanley Goes to College

This is module two, chapter one. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Stanley, was a senior in high school. He learned of his condition and figured out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. Module two covers the college years. Chapter one is the beginning.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. A couple of them may have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Stanley sits in his car aimlessly staring at the highway in front of him. He has just left his house headed for Florida to start the next chapter of his life, college. He smiles as his mind scrolls through the best summer of his life. He leaves home with a stronger sense of confidence and comfort than he ever thought would be possible.

A year ago, Stanley was a virgin, barely having made out with a girl before. Then one day an unplanned seduction by one of his sisters friends broke open the seal, literally. The conclusion of that experience resulted in the seductress being covered in cum. With the help of a sexy urologist, it was confirmed that Stanley has a severe case of Hyperspermia. This condition requires that Stanley blow his load 1-2 times a day or experience severe pain. The kicker is that when he blows, it is enormous.

The comfort came as Stanley navigated his senior year of high school with this condition. Not only did he make it, he thrived. His step-sisters, his stepmom, and a host of women within his dad's swinger network taught him the game.

This summer brought Stanley a new level of confidence. He worked with his dad on how to handle situations and then he tested them at various events. His dad continually drilled key messages into him. Stanley laughs as he audibly repeats his dad's lessons, 'Son, women like sex just as much as men. Be confident. If you get turned down, move on. Be sincere. Let the girl know what she is in for. If she doesn't run, give it to her.' Stanley laughs as he remembers a date a few weeks ago. She came onto him heavy. He let her know that he had a huge bust. She wanted it. He gave it to her. Sprayed her from head to toe. While he apologized as she sat their covered and shocked. He felt comfort knowing he warned her ahead of time.

Stanley fondly remembers his most interesting college visits. As a star football player, he was recruited by several schools. He turned down a number of scholarship offers at smaller schools. He wanted to go to a big division 1 school with a chance to win a championship. Because he is not a scholarship student yet, he was able to delay his commitment until the early summer. With each visit he had to carefully plan how he was going to get his much needed cum release. Some were easier than others as Deb, Nicky, and Brook accompanied him on some of them.

When Stanley took his trip to visit Florida State, he was by himself. After the tour and his meetings with the coaches, he was led into a party with some other football players and some cheerleaders. He invested some time in hooking up with a cheerleader and was able to score. After a long tantric sex session, he overflowed her young pussy before covering her belly and tits with warm jizz. As good as that experience was, the team already had 3 quarterbacks, so he chose not to go there.

Stanley's visit to University of Florida sealed the deal for him. Alone on this trip as well, he was a little nervous. His 'guide' introduced herself as Carrie. She sensed the anxiety and worked diligently to make him comfortable. She slowly walked him through the main components of the campus, including the social areas. As they talked about a number of personal things about Stanley, she associated his interests and needs to areas and people on campus. By the time they made it to the dorms, he felt right at home.

Stanley plays out in his mind what happened next step by step. Carrie led them into the dorm building, largely inhabited by athletes and students associated with the athletic department. She gave him a brief tour and then headed up to the second floor where the freshmen are housed. She let them into one of the rooms, explaining that this is a typical layout for the rooms on this floor. As they approach the bed in the corner, she pushed him down and crawled on top of him.

Stanley from a year ago would have pushed her off and ran out of the room. Stanley from 6 months ago would have slowed her down and had a detailed conversation about what was about to happen and make sure she was okay with it before they proceeded. The Stanley that had this experience went with the flow.

Carrie aggressively initiated the kissing and grinded on his manhood until it was rock hard. She worked her way down his body and helped him lose his clothes. She giggled in delight at the sight of his 10" monster. She grasped it in her tiny hands and stroked it with intent. She slid her mouth over the top few inches and matched the pace of her hands. Lucky for Stanley, she only did this for a few minutes before standing up and disrobing herself.

Carrie was a very pretty brunette with a bubbly sorority girl type personality. She was short at maybe 5', a very skinny girl with small tits and very flat stomach. She immediately crawled back on top of Stanley rubbing her wet pussy all over his manhood. She positioned herself over his cock and slowly slid down it. She groaned several times as she tried to work him inside her tight little pussy. Stanley put his fingers up to her tiny tits and gently pinched her nipples. After about 10 minutes and several 'Ah fuck you are so big' comments, she managed to get more than half of him inside of her. As she rode him, she leaked pussy juice all over his groan and the bed.

Stanley let her get a few orgasms before he flipped her over. Once on her back he crawled on top of her, supporting his weight on his arms. He leaned down and kissed her for a few more moments.

Stanley pauses and remembers asking her at that moment where she wanted his cum. She replied by telling him anywhere but her hair or face. He resumed the action by moving down her body stopping to give her nipples more attention. Soon he positioned his face inches from her bare pussy. He took a moment, looking at her tiny pussy folds leaking pussy juice all over the place. He flashed back on all the informal instruction he took from Brook, Deb, and others on how to eat pussy. He dove right in and brought Carrie to 2 more orgasms, each sending a gush of fluid into his mouth.

Then Stanley crawled back on top of her and slid his monster back into her wet box. A few dozen pumps brought her off one more time. The tight clinching on his cock brought him off too. His first several shots filled her tight box as they shared an intense orgasm. Stanley pulled his meat out of her sloppy box and sent his final half dozen shots all over her body, covering her tits, stomach and bare leaking pussy.

As they cleaned up, Stanley explained to a shocked Carrie that he tends to cum a lot when he busts. She countered by telling him that he is a sex god and that she had never been that wet in her whole life. After exchanging contact information, she dropped him off at the football admin office to meet with the coaches.

Stanley breaks out of his trance to stop and get gas. Time flies when you are remembering fond memories. As the gas pumps, he runs through the rolodex of the summer. Regular sex sessions with people in his dad's network, multiple sessions with his stepmom Trish and his stepsister Brook. One memorable occasion was a rematch threesome with Brook and her friend Mazy. The last week was really crazy with everyone trying to get their last rounds in before he was to leave. His other stepsister Nicky, a true sex machine, wore him out. He must have filled every inch of her body with cum at least 3 times over the past week. The pump stops. Time to get back on the road.

Now driving again, Stanley thinks about this morning. He was sleeping soundly when around 5 am, he feels a warm mouth on his manhood. His sister Liz proceeded to give him a going away present of her own. It started with a blowjob, and then moved to her riding him for several minutes. Then some side-by-side action until Stanley turned her over on her belly. He fucked her nice and deep for what seemed like forever until he pulled out and spurted cum all over her back and ass.

Pleasantries continued as they cleaned each other up in the shower. Stanley fucked her doggystyle some more before she finished him off with a blowjob. Even though her swallowing skills are improving, he still covered her face and tits with part of his second load.

Stanley frowns, as he feels sad about what he is leaving behind. He is leaving a lot of wonderful, sexy women that he has gotten attached to. He is nervous to be leaving his dad's network of people that provided him an outlet for his need to cum at least once a day. He is several hours' drive from anybody in the network. He is going to truly be on his own.

A couple hours later he pulls into the parking lot closest to his dorm building. The first person to greet him is Carrie. As she approaches she says, "Hi Stanley. I'm happy you chose to come to Florida. Maybe I helped influence your decision a little?"

Stanley smirks and replies, "Possibly. But I will never tell."

Carries says, "Well, we have you all set up. How much stuff do you have?"

Stanley replies, "I have 3 boxes, 2 dufflebags, a backpack, and a suitcase."

Carrie pulls out her phone and calls someone. Stanley waits patiently. When she hangs up she says, "Hang out here for a few minutes. We have help arriving."

She continues, "Listen Stanley. Do you think you and I could see each other again? I mean not exclusive or anything. I mean, you're a football player and I expect you to get your share of tail. But I was hoping you would be interested in keeping me in mind."

Stanley smiles, "You are not scared off by my uhhh... high volume ummm..."

"Explosion," Carrie says finishing his sentence, "No. I am fine with that. What do you say?"

Stanley holds out not wanting to seem to eager while he is doing backflips in his mind. He finally says coolly, "I think we can work something out."

Carrie smiles just as two guys show up with a cart. They load up his stuff and help him to his dorm room. Carrie knocks on the door and soon it opens. A very tall white dude answers and looks at the group. Carrie says, "Hi Mike. This is Stanley. He is the fourth guy for this room."

Mike smiles and shakes Stanley's hand. Then he steps aside and lets the group in. As he walks in, there are 2 more guys sitting at a table in the middle of the living room playing cards. When the group enters the room, they stand up. A tall black dude shakes Stanley's hand and introduces himself as Devon. A well-built black guy introduces himself as Deonte.

Carrie tells their helpers, "Guys, can you put his stuff over there? Stanley, we'll leave you to it. Here is your itinerary for the rest of the week. Once you are set up, you'll get these in your email."

Stanley looks at the sheet Carrie gave him while the guys unload his stuff by his bed. First thing he notices is Carrie's phone number at the top with a 'call me later'. Then he notices there is a social at the football house later tonight. Dress is 'athletic wear'.

They all part and Stanley calls his mom to let her know he arrived safely. He calls his dad as well. The parting message from his dad was 'good luck starting your collegiate journey. Rule 1 - have fun. Rule 2 - be confident. Rule 3 - don't do anything that will do permanent damage to your person or your reputation'.

Stanley sits down to play cards and get to know his roommates better. Mike and Devon are basketball players and Deonte is a running back on the football team. Mike reminds him that this dorm is largely comprised of athletes and members of the athletic department.

At 7 pm, the guys head over to the cafeteria for dinner and then soon to the football house. The house is an old frat house that has been remodeled. The lower floor has had all the walls taken out. It is largely used as a gathering area or a place to hang out. The kitchen is fully functional. There are tv's on all the walls. Tonight, it is set up with a slew of folding chairs obviously meant to facilitate a meeting.

Stanley finds out that the second floor has been slightly modified as well. All of the bedrooms have been changed into meeting rooms, with conference tables and multiple tv's on the wall. The laundry room has been expanded to add additional washing machines and driers. The third floor is opened up and is used to store equipment.

After about an hour of mingling with several other freshman players, a loud knock is heard across the floor. Carrie comes in and announces that the players are to be seated. Once seated, a group of upper classmen players and a few coaches enter the room.

The head coach begins, "Welcome freshman. This is a kickoff social. I wanted the rest of you to meet each other so you know who your peers are. I want to introduce a few key people you will be working with almost every day."

The coach introduces his offensive and defensive coordinators. He introduces his strength coach. And he introduces Carrie as the team's admin. "Anything you need, you call her and she will either get it, find someone who can get it, or tell you to go fuck yourself, depending upon whether you are nice to her."

The whole room laughs. Carrie turns a little red. "I also wanted to go over the basic schedule we have for the next several weeks leading into the start of the season. Lastly, I have a few rules you will not break or you will be suspended or kicked off the team."

The head coach finishes his speech and then he, Carrie, and the coordinators leave the house. The strength coach comes to the front of the room. He says, "You can call me coach, or you can call me Gabe. I have asked Carrie to provide you with an itinerary for training and the practice schedule this week. You will not miss a session unless you talk to me first."

Gabe continues, "Now that we have finished official business, on to the unofficial business. For the next couple of hours, we are going to have a competition. The intent is to see what each of you are made of, to see what kind of man you are. I want to know how much work I have to put in to each of you to turn you into a proper Gator. It is a competition that is being scored and it will have long-term effects to your happiness on this team. So bust your ass. Let's go out front to get started."

Once everyone is out front Gabe continues, "The football complex is about a half mile from here. There are some bronze statues representing Gator greats. You are to run from here to there, touch a statue, and return. I am timing you and points will be awarded. Get ready. 3-2-1-go!"

The group of 12 tear off running. Stanley finishes 3rd behind a cornerback and a wide receiver. His roommate Deonte finishes fourth right behind him. The competition continues, with agility drills, weight-training competitions, balancing exercises, and additional cardio challenges. When all the competitions have been completed, the coach spends time adding up scores. The rest return to the house and sit down in the folding chairs.

Gabe comes to the front of the room. He says, "To my delight and to the rest of your dismay, I have a surprise winner to tonight's physical challenge portion. Our star backup QB, Stanley, has outpointed all of you. He never scored lower than 4th on any competition. Very well rounded. The rest of you have work to do."

Most of the guys congratulate a smiling Stanley. A few smirk at him. The coach continues, "Now. We have a second portion of the competition. A chance for you scrubs to redeem yourselves."

The coach leaves the room to the backyard and when he returns, he is followed by at least a dozen women dressed in 2 piece bikinis. The coach continues, "Here at Florida, I want my football players sexually satisfied. A sexually satisfied athlete is a good athlete. However, I also want my football players to be good lovers. Not some backwoods greedy cum dumper. These women have volunteered to help assess you. Now, if anyone has any religious beliefs that prohibit them from participating in this sexual competition, feel free to abstain or leave."

No one gets up. Stanley starts running thoughts through his head. He flashes back to his dad's advice; 'don't do anything that is going to do permanent damage to your reputation'.

Coach continues, "If anyone has a stable, happy, committed relationship... well shit man. How are you going to make it through college as a football player and not fuck that up?"

Everyone laughs. He continues, "I expect that all of you men will keep your mouth shut on what happens here and what your fellow men do. If I hear that any of you ratted out a player on this team, you will do laps every day until you puke. Now seriously. If you have a committed relationship that makes you not want to spend quality time with one of these beauties, feel free to abstain or leave."

Stanley ponders how he wants to handle this. On one hand, he is feeling anxiety knowing that his condition is likely going to be exposed. He quickly runs the gauntlet in his mind on what that might mean. On the other hand, he considers his dad's other advice; 'be confident and have fun'. So he considers what winning this competition would do for his relationship with his teammates and his strength coach.

No one leaves. Coach continues, "Good. Let's get started. There will be two challenges. There is a give and a take. We will start by randomly assigning you a girl. She will be your partner for both sides of the competition. The first challenge is for each of you guys to orally please and bring to orgasm your partner. We are putting a 15-minute time limit on this. If you can't bring her off in 15 minutes, you need lessons. "

Gabe uses a road helmet for the girl's names and a home helmet for the guy's names. Stanley gets paired up with the only red head. Her name is Valerie. She is tall, slender, appears to have some sporadic freckles in various places on her body. She has some freckles on her cheeks. She smiles at Stanley when the pairing is announced.

The coach continues, "We will go in two waves. There is enough room on the table to lie down 7 or 8 of these beauties at a time. So that this is fair, the first 7 chosen will go in the first wave."

Stanley waits, as he was in the second half of the selection. When Valerie comes over to introduce herself, Stanley's last thought in his mind is 'let's win this'. She steps up to him, looking for an introductory embrace. Stanley looks into her pretty eyes and leans down and kisses her flush. The kiss soon turns into a passionate make-out with their tongues twisting and darting. Stanley pulls her in close and reaches down and squeezes her bikini clad ass. Coach comes over and pulls them apart, "hey hey hey now. They'll be time for that later. Let's let the first groups get started."

The girls position themselves on the table, legs in the air. The first group of guys gets started. After 15 minutes, only 4 out of the 7 guys were able to get their girls off. The best performer needed just over 7 minutes. Now it is time for the rest of the guys to step forward. Their partners get naked and position themselves on the table. Stanley's partner, Valerie smiles at him as he gives her the up and down. He sees that she has what appear to be B cup titties, with long pointy nipples. She has a thick red bush above her pussy. The sensitive areas around her wetness are shaved clean.

12