Hyperspermia Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin starts to calm down and the guys get dressed. Calvin tells Stanley and Deonte, "I hope you guys join our fraternity. I can take care of you, set you up nicely."

Stanley says, "I'll make you a deal. If we decide to join a fraternity, it will be this one. But right now it is late and we have practice in the morning."

Calvin says, "Hey, I think Kelly wants to see you before she goes. I think she wants a rematch with you."

Stanley responds, "And that does not bother you?"

Calvin laughs again, "Man it's all good. I have more than enough women. I know I can still hit that whenever I want. She has an amazing sexual motor. Just remember that she is a cheerleader and it needs to be on the down low since we are not supposed to hook up with them."

Stanley replies, "Give her my number then and tell her to call me."

As the guys are walking back to their dorm, Deonte asks Stanley, "So, what do you think? Should we join their fraternity?"

Stanley does not respond right away. Deonte asks again, "Stanley...yo... should we join ATO or not?"

Stanley snaps out of it and then laughs and says, "Sorry I was deep in thought. Uh... well, it seems that we would certainly enjoy the perks. Let's talk to him again at practice and find out what setting us up nicely includes."

Deonte agrees. Stanley drops back into thought. He remembers his dad telling him not to do anything that could cause permanent damage to his reputation. So far his reputation is growing for better or worse.

There is not much more conversation as they head back to their dorm sexually satisfied.

12