Hypno-resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Nothing penetrating.”

She laughed. “I think your sister is much more fragile than you. I want to spend some time courting her. I really like her.”

“I don’t think we should tell her what we did. Don’t you agree, Tim.”

Obviously, I agreed.

“Is she hypnotized?”

“Yes.”

“Does she know that she is naked with you in the room?”

“She knows she is naked, she knows I am naked and she knows you are naked. She also knows I hypnotized both of you. What she chooses to remember, I don’t know. When I wake her it will all be self evident. If there is a problem, I’ll solve it. Cindy, when I count to three you will wake up feeling refreshed and very good. One, two, three.”

Cindy opened her eyes and stretched. That pushed her lovely breasts forward. My cock twinged. I told it to forget it. “I feel better than I have felt in many years. Oh my, Sis, we don’t have any clothes on.” She giggled. I was thrilled.

With a big smile, “Tim what did you do to us?”

“Cindy, its been a long day. Lets have breakfast together in the lounge and we will discuss it. I’ll meet you back here at nine. Is that okay.”

She almost purred. “I would love that.”

“Barbara, is it okay if Cindy and I have breakfast without you?”

Cindy blushed. Down to her navel. Barbara smiled. “That would be fine. I heard that there is a team of hypnotherapists named Toni and Rob who have informal groups in the lounge.. I’ll meet up with them.”

“Cindy, it’s a date. I’ll meet you here in the morning.” I pulled my clothes on and left. The girls were still naked.

I knocked on the suite door in the morning. It was a little after nine. Cindy opened the door looking ravishing. She was wearing form fitting shorts and a cute tank top with sandals. I did not think she was wearing a bra. She looked soft, vulnerable and delectable. My glands were telling me they wanted her and my mind agreed.

“Where is Barbara?”

“She called guest services and they told her where she could find Toni and Rob. We are alone. She told me to tell you that the room is ours until dinner, whatever that means. She had a mischievous look in her eye.”

“Madame, would you join me at the sumptuous breakfast buffet?”

“Sir, I’d be thrilled.”

The buffet was terrific. I’m not sure what I ate, though. I was smitten. Cindy hung on my every word and I was swallowed by her deep brown eyes as they stared at me. We spent an hour eating and holding hands across the table. “Tim, I want you to take me back to the room and hypnotize me. Ravish me and make me come. I want you so much and I want you to help me do it. Afterwards, I want to remember everything. Please?” A tear fell out of her eye.

“Cindy, how could I not do what you want, what I want desperately. I think my feelings for you are growing by the second.” I didn’t want to scare her - or me - with the L word. I don’t remember walking back to the room. Obviously, we did. When we entered the room and I closed the door Cindy jumped in front of me with her arms in the air.

“Sir, I am all yours. Ravish me. Please?”

“Cindy sit in the chair and go into a deep trance.” She sat down and slumped.

“Cindy, when I tell you to wake you will still be hypnotized. You will feel very aroused. Every part of your body will be hyper-sensitive. Everywhere I touch will send strong feelings through your vagina and nipples. Each time I touch you the feeling will get stronger. You will be naked because you are going to disrobe for me. We are going to make love and you will feel glorious. You will feel glorious in every part of your body. You will feel an orgasm coming but you will wait until I say ‘come’ to complete your orgasm. Now, I want you to disrobe.

She pulled off her tank top I was right, no bra. She then pulled her shorts off. No panties, either. She was ready for action. So was I. I was wearing shorts and I was so rigid, it hurt. Cindy was literally dripping from her pussy. She stood there looking incredibly desirable to me.

“Cindy, wake up.” She came to me and put her arms around me and kissed me. While she kissed me she reached down to my shorts and attempted to open them. I helped.

“Cindy, what are you doing?”

“Taking your shorts off. I want to take your cock into my mouth. I want to suck it. Please?”

‘Please,’ she had to be kidding. What a thrill. I opened my shorts for her and she bent down and pulled them to the floor. My cock was sticking out and tenting my Jockeys.

“What is this?” She said as she pulled my Jockeys down with her left hand and held my cock in her right hand. She licked the head which was beginning to ooze. She tentatively put it in her mouth and sucked on it.

“Oh, Tim, I like the feel.” This between taking breaths and sucking. I liked the feel, also. Finally, I gently pulled out of her mouth with a plop. She looked disappointed.

“Why did you do that? I thought you liked that?”

“Honey, I do, I love it. I want to pleasure you now.”

I carried her to the bed and laid her down and spread her legs. I proceeded to lick and kiss her clit and vagina. She moaned and panted and pushed her hips into my face.”

“Let me do you while you do me?”

We got into the sixty-nine position with me on top. I loved the taste, smell and feeling that was coursing through my body. Cindy was very close to coming. “Oh, Tim.” She repeated that over and over. When I could not hold out any further I pulled away and took the missionary position. Cindy’s eyes were closed and she was moaning and panting.

“Cindy, I am going to enter you now. Are you ready?”

“Oh, yes, Tim I am so ready.”

I slowly pushed into her. I felt the walls of her vagina spasming on my cock. She was bucking her hips against me trying to get me to go faster. I sped up and as I felt myself ejaculate I said, “come.”

Her body went into a frenzy. It was like riding a wild animal. She cried and screamed and shuddered and held tightly to me. She thrust her legs into the air and waived them from side to side. Finally we calmed down. We just held each other.

“Cindy, when I count to three you will wake and remember everything. One, two, three.”

She looked at me with love in her eyes. I returned the look. “Tim, I love you.”

“Cindy, I love you also.”

_______________________

If you enjoyed this story, please vote. Fives are most appreciated.

12