Hypno"sis"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
791 Followers

"Tell me again," I said on video. "Do you really want Daddy to come in your mouth?"

Veronica looked like she had won a bet. "Yes. Please, Daddy, please come in my mouth." She paused for just a heartbeat too long, and then said, "Come for me, Daddy." Immediately she engulfed the head and started sucking hard.

Her timing was perfect. She was rubbing my balls and sucking on my cock hard, trying to get me to come. In the chair one hand flew to the armrest and the other to the top of her head. I screamed as the come shot through my body and released into her mouth, and "Cindy" let me flood her mouth with the look of victory on her face.

She slowed down, but kept milking me with her hands and mouth, until I finally began to relax into the chair.

In real life, I was stroking my cock furiously but wasn't close enough yet to come. Part of me was too curious to allow myself to come, the other part was slightly disturbed by the role-play.

Veronica jumped up and into my lap, straddling my waist. She threw her arms around my neck and gave me a huge kiss. On the video it didn't look like I was bothered, but involuntarily, I winced as I realized that she was kissing me after having let me come in her mouth. I began to wonder what was going through my mind during the whole thing, if I was aware of the connection between what she had done and what she was doing, or if it simply didn't bother me at all.

Veronica leaned into my ear and I couldn't hear what she said again. My body suddenly started to relax, almost as if it was deflating into the chair. She slid off me, resting between my legs, and then prepared to stand up when she paused. My cock was still semi-erect and exposed.

She leaned down and put her hand around my cock again, and looked as if she was about to put it in her mouth once more. Instead, she leaned in and kissed it once, and then placed it against the side of her cheek. She rubbed it with her hand, nuzzling my cock with her face for a while, then looked up at my resting face. My eyes closed, I was completely unaware of what she was doing and it was obvious this was a moment for herself.

Her hand snaked down between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her jeans, looking indecisive. Apparently she made up her mind, and opted not to go further, though. With a final peck on the tip, she stuffed my cock back in my pants and zipped me up.

She stood up, straightened out her blouse and skirt, and started sorting out the room. She took the Kama Sutra and put it back on the bookshelf, and then went back into her bedroom as cool and collected as if nothing had happened.

When she returned, she maneuvered behind the chair and began whispering in my ear. This time, though, it was a longer conversation and while I couldn't hear what she was saying, I was nodding my head. While she was talking she was feeling my body with her hands, running her fingers through my hair, down my chest, across my zipper, and back up again.

Mesmerized, I slowed my own masturbation to watch the scene. My eyes had opened on the video, but they didn't look like I could see anything in front of me. Eventually I stood up and Veronica came around and gave me a big hug. I must have still been under, because I didn't seem to snap out of whatever phase I was in.

She led me to the front door, and I walked out. Veronica watched me go, apparently watching to see if I would begin my journey without incident. When she was finally satisfied she closed the door and came in front of the camera, wildly excited.

"I can't believe that worked!" she cried. "It was so easy! I can't believe I could make him come so quickly, too."

She wiped the corner of her mouth with her fingertip unconsciously. "That was fantastic. I didn't want to go too far the first time, but now I'm curious how far I can go. This was so amazing!"

I paused the video. It was only a few seconds from its conclusion anyway, but now I shared her curiosity. Exactly how far had she gone with me?

There was no question what she had done was wrong. Non-consensual sex is rape, pure and simple. But then I began to wonder: it didn't look like it was non-consensual at the time on the video. And my own throbbing erection reminded me that I wasn't exactly feeling like a rape victim from what I had seen.

Still conflicted, and still horny, I closed the window and scrolled through the list of files. There were a lot of them. Apparently during the three months she had made nearly two dozen videos altogether, each titled with my name and the date.

I remembered none of them. I began to think about how much time I had lost, how much she had done that I had been a part of but didn't share. I had always wanted to be seduced, always wanted to be the object of someone's desire, even to the point of fantasizing of being taken by force by a beautiful woman (somewhat) against my will. Veronica was definitely beautiful, and my 'will' certainly had no role in what just happened.

Or had happened several times since, apparently. The list of files teased me and haunted me, as I knew that behind each bland, boring title was a video showing Vee's subsequent control over my mind and body. On the one hand it was frightening, and the other it was liberating.

I still had not yet come, and my cock was reminding me that it needed attention with each thundering heartbeat that caused it to throb in my palm. I needed to choose a video and see just how far she had taken things.

I selected the last one, the one that had been made about a week and a half previous. The image of the same living room popped open again on my screen, and within a few seconds I saw Veronica come in from her bedroom.

This time, however, she was followed by a beautiful blonde girl. A little taller, and a little more voluptuous, they were both wearing extremely tight shirts and skirts, looking something straight out of Daytona Beach's Spring Break evening-wear collection.

"Brenda, come here," Vee said on screen, and brought her friend over in front of the camera. She pointed at the camera, and Brenda looked closely. Apparently the camera was very well hidden, because Brenda wasn't sure at first what she was supposed to be looking at.

"That's the camera," Veronica said, "and it's really great quality. You can see everything!"

Brenda nodded, and smiled. "Nice," she said, approvingly.

"It even has a zoom function that I didn't even know about at first," Vee said. "I wish I had, because there are a couple of times I would have loved to have been able to get a closeup."

"How do you adjust the camera when you're in the middle of doing... things?" Brenda asked.

Veronica laughed. Her pride in her accomplishment was impossible to hide. "That's the best part! Once I realized I could train him not to see certain things, I just do it in front of him. I just put the playback on that TV over there -" she pointed off camera - "and I can control the video and see what the camera sees."

I started to get a sinking feeling in my stomach, and my erection began to fade quickly. Now I was beginning to feel like a patsy, and was starting to feel somewhat violated. A brief flashback of being the brunt of practical jokes when I was younger in school brought a sting of humiliation.

Brenda asked what I was thinking. "Are you sure this is right? I mean, aren't you playing him for a fool?"

Veronica shook her head emphatically. "No," she said confidently. "He's a pervert, just like me." She laughed.

Brenda didn't look convinced, so she continued. "Originally, I was going to show him the video afterwards. And then fuck his brains out, of course."

They both laughed at that. Even I caught myself with a brief smirk.

"I even thought that we might watch the video together while having sex. But the first time was such a success that I wanted to see what else I could do. So I started getting a bit more wilder and crazier as I went along, and decided to put them all together to give to him at once."

I thought back to the portion of the first video where she looked at the camera and smiled. She must have been smiling at me, thinking about how we would be watching it together.

"I've got it down to a science," Veronica said. "He thinks he hasn't seen me since Halloween, so every time he comes we go through a routine. It's almost scary how we say exactly the same thing!

"Like I told you, we do this role-playing thing. He's my step-father and I'm his daughter, 'Cindy'," she explained. "The sex is fantastic, but the role playing takes it to a whole new level. I've rubbed my pussy raw watching the videos over and over again, especially the one on May 15! I know you> would especially like June 13," she added with a mischievous, devilish smile.

I made a mental note to watch May 15 and June 13 as soon as possible.

"So, maybe I got a little carried away," she said, shrugging. "Maybe I should have stopped and showed these to him sooner. But I was having so much fun, and the more we did it the more ideas I had. And if I tell him, I don't know if I'll be able to put him under again. I mean, I don't know if I'll be killing the goose that laid the golden egg, ya know?"

Brenda nodded. I found myself nodding as well. It made sense, in its own, perverted logical way.

"As it turns out, I only have room on a DVD for one more video anyway. So I wanted to do everything and then have one hell of a time watching the look on his face when he sees it."

Brenda smiled. This is where she came in. "You think he's going to last with the two of us working on him?" she asked.

Vee nodded, a smug look on her face. "Oh yeah. I've completely got it so that I can make him come on command. At first I didn't want to risk him waking up so it was really short, but I've got him to hold off for two hours."

Brenda looked shocked. "Holy shit!"

Veronica nodded, then added wistfully. "Yeah, sadly I didn't get the recording on that one. It was the first time I was able to show it on the TV and see that he didn't even notice it, but I was so excited I forgot to hit the record button!"

Brenda laughed. "Well, you better not forget to do that tonight!"

Veronica winked. "Don't worry, I've already started it."

"And you didn't tell me? You bitch!" Brenda exclaimed, and then laughed.

They moved to the couch. Brenda thought of something. "How do you put him under?" she asked. She was starting to really get into the whole idea.

Veronica grinned impishly. "Easy as pie," she said. "There's a sequence of events that has to happen. I have the room set up exactly the same each time so that I don't accidentally have any changes that might not make it work. You see that Kama Sutra book in the bookshelf?"

Brenda nodded. "I make sure that the book is pulled out a little bit. Let's face it, what guy isn't going to want to take a look at that! Well, when he comes in I excuse myself to go into the bedroom, and wait until he picks out the book. As soon as he does and he has it in his hands, I just have to touch his shoulder and say 'Step-Daddy' and he's under. I've never imagined anything could be so easy. It's certainly not supposed to work like that. I guess he's just gotten used to it now. Or maybe he can't wait to get laid and he doesn't even know it!"

They both laughed at that. "What happens afterwards?" Brenda wondered.

"You mean after I send him home?" Veronica clarified. Brenda nodded. "Well, to be honest, that was the scariest part. I couldn't be there to check to see if it worked. Obviously if I was there when he came back he would wonder what the hell was going on.

"I had him drive home and be extra careful to drive safely and obey all the speeding laws. Then as soon as he got back to the house, he sits on the couch and wakes up. He thinks he has had a nap, dreaming of me. When he does, he realizes that he hasn't seen me for months and is supposed to call me to make another date.That way I can make sure he gets back safely and arrange to get laid at the same time."

Brenda whistled. "Damn, girl. You've got it all planned out!"

Veronica beamed. I had to admit, the girl was incredibly thorough. Her plan had been foolproof, until she had left the disk out by accident. It appeared that she had been right; everything had needed to be the same and even one little change would make a difference.

"Can you show me how to do it?" Brenda said, laughing. "Just for research purposes, of course."

Vee grinned. At that moment the doorbell rang, cutting off Veronica's response.

She clapped her hands excitedly. "It's showtime!" she said. "Are you ready? You okay with what we talked about?"

Brenda nodded. "Oh, hell yeah! I can't wait to do this! I've never had a guy let me do it to him."

Veronica stood up, and went over to the door, and let me in. The conversation was somewhat similar to the other video, with the exception of the introduction to Brenda. Fortunately this time I wasn't as cheesy with the lines, perhaps because Brenda was there.

"You're right on time," Veronica said to me in the doorway, "but we're not quite ready. Can you give us a second while we finish up? We'll be right out."

"Sure, sure," I said with a wave of my hand. "No problem."

Brenda and Vee left the room, but now I knew they were just waiting for me to pick up the Kama Sutra. After sitting down on the chair to wait, I eventually got bored and started glancing over the books in the bookshelf, and of course found the book.

I stood up and went over to pick it up, and Vee came back out of the room as my back was turned, leafing through the illustrated book. She reached out and touched me on the shoulder, and I heard her say, "Step-Daddy."

Instantly my posture took on a whole new direction. It was more... paternal. It wasn't a major shift; in fact the subtlety scared me. Veronica and I were only a few years apart in age, but suddenly I seemed to take on an air of worldly, authoritative experience, in a sense.

At the same time, Veronica turned into "Cindy" with equal familiarity. After at least two-dozen sessions, it appeared that these roles were becoming more natural for both of us to play. Brenda was visibly surprised at both of our transformations.

I turned around and smiled. "Cindy!" I said. "Back from school so early?"

"We only had a half day today, Daddy," Vee said. Our conversation had a much more comfortable cadence, actually sounding strikingly close to what a real step-father/daughter conversation might be like. "I decided to bring my friend Brenda home."

"Hi Brenda," I said, turning to face the pretty blonde. "Nice to meet you."

Brenda held out her hand, suddenly unsure how to play her role. Talking about doing it was one thing, but now that she was in the moment, and needing to maintain the charade for my benefit, she looked as if she wasn't sure if I was putting her on.

"Hi, Mr., uh, Jonas." she said, fumbling.

I laughed, waving off her formality with a casual sweep of my hand. "Please, Brenda, just call me Jonas. I'm Cindy's step-father, so we're not nearly so formal around here."

Brenda smiled, looking a little more at ease. She was starting to realize that yes, in fact, I was completely under.

"Daddy," Vee said, taking my arm. "I need to tell you something, and I want you to promise me you're not going to get mad."

I looked at her suspiciously, but with a hint of amusing mock. "You didn't scratch the car, did you? Your mother will have a fit if you did." I brushed Veronica's hair from her face.

Brenda watched the interaction between Veronica and I with a mixture of fascination and arousal. It was obvious she wasn't sure - like I had been - if she should be repulsed by our display, and probably was a little disturbed that she was becoming turned on by how close we were hitting to home. In that moment, she visibly decided to accept whatever happened, and seemed to relax.

Veronica pressed a bit closer and put her arm around me, and I slipped my arm around her back. Her tiny stature meant she only came up as high as my shoulder, completing the visual effect of the role-playing.

"No," she said, placing her hand on my stomach. "I told her about... us." On the last word she looked up into my face. It was a look of nervousness, wanting approval.

"Cindy!" I gasped, turning ashen. "What?"

"It's okay, Daddy," Veronica said quickly. "She won't tell anyone."

I looked from Veronica to Brenda and back again, unconvinced. "Cindy, that's not the point. I -" I stammered, shocked.

"You don't understand," Veronica said, her hand reaching out to Brenda, who offered her hand. Veronica pulled her closer to me, and placed Brenda's hand straight onto my cock. "She wants to join us."

The look on my face was unmistakeable. Unadulterated lust mixed with uncertainty and fear. Brenda took the cue beautifully, though, and began to rub my cock through my pants. Vee started rubbing her hand over my chest, and pressed her pelvis against my hip. Her ass clenched a bit as she pushed into it, whetting the increasing appetite.

"Please Mr. Jonas, I want to play too." Brenda slipped down to her knees, and started unzipping my trousers. She was going slow, and my eyes were riveted to what she was doing.

"I told her how good you taste, Daddy," Veronica said. "She told me that she wanted to see for herself. She really, really likes to suck cock."

My cock sprung out of my underwear and into a straight path towards Brenda's mouth. She grabbed the base with her hand and began stroking it with enthusiasm, confirming Vee's claim. At the same time Veronica turned my face to hers and started kissing me with deep tongue. Brenda took the head into her mouth, and my body grew rigid with a loud, audible gasp almost breaking the kiss with Vee.

"I want to make you feel so good," Vee said, her "Cindy" voice still slightly higher pitch, slightly more naive than her normal adult voice, but less so than in the first video. She had learned how to adapt her role over the weeks into a fluid character, one scarily believable.

"Is she good, Daddy," she said as a statement, not a question. She cupped my face in her hand, nuzzling my cheek with hers. "She's better than my mother, isn't she." She nodded her head up and down as she said it, prompting me to agree with her.

"Cindy, baby, that's not fair," I said. My face looked pained, as if I was betraying the fictional wife by admitting just how good Brenda was. I was completely, totally in the moment. "She tries the best she can."

"But she would never let you fuck her friends, would she?" I shook my head. "She doesn't understand how much you love it, how much you need it. Not like I do." Before I could respond, she kissed me deep again.

Brenda's eyes were locked upwards but never stopped sucking my cock, bobbing back and forth, completely unfazed by the exchange between Vee and I. She must have been briefed beforehand about what Vee might say, because any normal person should have been shocked - even disturbed or repulsed - by the conversation.

"Do you like my step-daddy's cock, Brenda?" she asked the girl below. Brenda grunted an enthusiastic affirmative, and it sounded genuine. She seemed to be completely absorbed with taking me into her mouth.

Veronica started slipping my pants down, and Brenda tried to keep her mouth on me for as long as she could, but eventually had to let go in order for me to pull everything off completely.

I stood there, naked from the waist down, standing with my legs apart as Brenda resumed sucking me. Veronica got on her knees next to Brenda, and began licking my balls at the same time. The view of these two beautiful women working on me as I stood there standing with my legs askance, rocked my world. Oh, how I wished, wished that I could remember this!

drscar
drscar
791 Followers