Hypno"sis"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
800 Followers

Vee scooted behind me, kissing my thigh and then my hip, and finally my ass. She settled herself into a comfortable position and pulled my ass cheeks apart. With great ceremony for the camera she started licking my ass.

The view on the screen was unreal, if only for the reason that it was me standing there like some porn star being devoured from the front and rear at the same time. I had no recollection of this event whatsoever, so this was quite possibly one of the most bizarre experiences of my entire life. Normally crazy things happen and you don't have the proof and no one will believe you; here I had the proof and didn't remember it happening in the first place.

The girls continued their assault on my midsection, hands running up and down my legs. Eventually Brenda and Vee found each others' hands and interlocked fingers, gaining leverage on my pelvis. In the world's strangest game of see-saw, they pulled my hips back and forth in even rhythm sucking and licking. The effect was unmistakeable - they were using me to fuck each others' mouths.

I don't know how I didn't erupt in orgasm. The only thing I can think of was that Veronica's hypnosis technique had taken firm hold, and I needed to hear some sort of trigger words, though I had no idea what they could be.

Brenda apparently had reached a turning point, however, and decided to change positions. She stood up and, being slightly taller than Veronica, was tall enough to have my cock close to her pussy without me having to bend my knees. She took me in her hand and started rubbing the head up and down her pussy. From the angle of the camera I couldn't see her make contact, but her hand motions were unmistakeable.

Veronica continued licking me, but I could see that she was working her hands underneath me and playing with my balls as Brenda masturbated herself with my cock. Her motions seemed to take longer and longer strokes, but I wasn't sure what was really happening until Brenda put both hands on my shoulders that Veronica had taken over the job of using my dick as Brenda's personal dildo.

Watching these events gave me the fiercest case of blueballs I ever recall having. I wanted to come so bad it caused a physical ache, actually painful. But this wasn't just some porno I was watching, this was something else. This was me on the screen, and these two women were taking advantage of me for their own pleasure. I understood more of the story now, but I knew I couldn't come just yet. I needed to know what happened next. I needed to know everything.

What was about to happen was beyond anything I could have imagined.

Veronica had guided me back onto the chair, and Brenda had mounted me in a reverse cowgirl position. Vee leaned down and took my balls in her mouth, licking up to Brenda's clit on occasion. When she did, Brenda screamed in ecstasy, at one point grabbing Veronica's head and humping her mouth with my dick still inside her.

I don't know if this was the first time that Vee and Brenda got together, but it certainly looked like there had been something between them for a long time. The attraction between them was palpable, even when they had been talking before I even entered the house, but now they were working in smooth concert with each other, not just me.

Brenda came, hard. She screamed "Cindy's" name (I give her credit for staying in character!) and bounced up and down on my cock for nearly five minutes straight, uttering one long stream of profanity and sounds that existed in no language known to man.

Veronica stood up and was about to wipe off her mouth and chin, when she thought the better of it. She came over to me while Brenda continued to ride me, slowing down only briefly before her energy levels rose again, and kissed me. I licked off her lips, mouth and chin, drinking in Brenda's flavor from Vee's face.

"Oh yes, Daddy!" Vee cried.

"She tastes so good," I said, but it was obviously directed at both of the girls. Brenda started to smile from the compliment, though I probably didn't see it from my position in the video.

"Yes she does," Vee agreed, honestly. "You make me so happy. I told her you could make her come and you did." She was beaming with pride, and I couldn't figure out if she was proud that her plan was working, or if she was just staying in character.

Brenda continued to fuck me, but she was looking at Veronica intently. Something was going on between them; something was going to happen, something I wasn't sure I was going to be comfortable with.

Veronica started undoing her buttons on her skirt, and I started to expect that she was going to take her turn riding my cock. It dawned on me that I had yet to see Veronica naked in either of the videos, and my curiosity was now peaked. Suddenly I wanted to know what this girl looked like, this girl that had fucked me without my knowledge, who knew so much about me, but I didn't even know what she looked like naked.

But something wasn't quite right. She wasn't taking off her skirt like I thought she was going to do. She was fishing around for something behind the chair, something that was out of the sight of the camera. Being on her knees her skirt prevented me from seeing what she was doing, but she was obviously doing something, shifting her weight back and forth. It looked like she was trying to take off her underwear in reverse, in fact.

Brenda was smiling broadly now. Whatever it was that Vee was doing, she was obviously in on it.

"Thank you, Mr. Jonas," Brenda said suddenly. "I can't believe how good your cock feels in my pussy."

I looked at Brenda, my eyes scoping out her entire body from that position, from top to bottom. I was holding onto her hips, guiding her back onto my cock with each thrust.

"You're so welcome," I said in a mock overly-friendly tone. "I'm here to help any friend of Cindy's."

The cheesy remark was supposed to be cheesy, and all of us laughed.

"Oh, you've helped her, Daddy," Veronica said, and started to stand up. "And I want you to help her again."

Brenda looked almost beside herself with lust now. Vee started to undo her skirt again, but this time she was actually doing it slowly, deliberately.

"You turn me on so much, and watching you fuck her makes me want to fuck you too," Veronica was now shifting her weight from side to side, almost performing a slow tease as she removed her skirt.

I smiled, "You do, eh, baby?"

Vee nodded. "Oh yes. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

The skirt was almost totally unbuttoned, and she was holding the hem up so that it wouldn't fall down.

"In fact," Vee said. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you make Brenda come."

At that moment she dropped the skirt and revealed a strap-on dangling between her legs. Brenda squealed as she saw it, though it was evident that she had been prepared for it all along.

Watching the video, my heart jumped into my chest. I had begun to realize that every time I thought that something couldn't possibly be actually happening, Veronica had proved me wrong (and had the video to prove it).

My reaction on camera was... neutral. For all the world, this was as normal an announcement as anything else. I fuck you, you fuck me, it's all fair game - or so it seemed.

Brenda's eyes were locked onto the strap-on and she ground into me harder. At that point I realized that Veronica's strip tease was as much for Brenda's benefit as the camera's.

Naked from the waist down except for the belt holding the strap-on, Veronica started moving furniture. She pulled a coffee table in front of the chair where Brenda and I were still fucking, and placed some lubricant to within reach before slipping in-between the table and the chair next to us. She propped my feet onto the table for support, and poured some lube onto the dildo.

I gotta give Vee credit. She had planned everything out perfectly. The angle for the camera had it clear that she knew exactly how to position us for the recording. Reaching into her breast pocket of her blouse, she pulled out a remote and turned on a television somewhere off camera.

Immediately Brenda looked at the TV, fascinated. She could see exactly what I was seeing now on the screen, which was something of a bizarre recursive thought for me.

The video showed everything. I could see Veronica's strap-on also had an extension which had slipped inside her pussy as well, and I saw the bobbing tip of her 'cock' as it aimed towards me. I could see Brenda's cleanly shaved pussy, bouncing up and down on my very hard, very wet cock. For the first time I saw what it looked like from a completely different angle when a woman rode me.

And it turned me on.

I couldn't help myself now. I was pumping my fist over my cock as I watched the scene unfold. Several times I had to willfully force myself to slow down or stop altogether so as not to come before the video had ended.

Veronica had the dildo extremely well-lubed, and started pushing forward towards my exposed ass. Brenda never stopped riding me, though, until my ass clenched at the first touch of the dildo against my sensitive hole.

Veronica pointed the remote at the camera and zoomed in, framing the situation perfectly.

It was obvious that Brenda didn't want to wait, that she wanted to continue sliding up and down, but she patiently waited until Vee had inserted the head into my ass and let me get accustomed to it. Her relaxation techniques apparently were very effective, as she was able to slowly, but with one motion, slide the dildo into my ass.

Veronica's ass clenched around her end of the strap-on, obviously feeling the effect of the resistance in her body as well.

"Oh god," she sighed. "Your ass feels so good!"

Brenda couldn't help herself. She was staring down between her spread legs, her feet lewdly hanging in mid-air, as she watched Veronica fuck me, and my cock enter her body.

Veronica had only managed to rest her thighs against my ass, completely embedding me with her tool, when Brenda lost it. Her gaze never left our triple connection, but her hips rocked back and forth with such ferocity that I thought she was going to send all of us sprawling in a tangle of limbs.

Her screams were a roar. Her head was bent over, her long hair hiding most of her face, but she was obviously staring down between our legs the entire time. She kept repeating, "I'm coming," over and over again, first in loud breathless shouts, then more and more quietly, sounding apologetic.

Veronica didn't move her hips during the entire time, but grabbed onto Brenda's shoulders and hair while I held on for dear life. When Brenda was finally calm enough to breathe, Veronica looked at her with an amused, but confused, look on her face.

"Wow," she said. "Really? I hadn't even gotten started yet."

Brenda started laughing. "I couldn't help it. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Veronica cocked her head, her hips starting to move a little as she tried to deal with her own arousal. "You think you can go on?" she sounded concerned. I was wondering if she was afraid her plans might go awry.

"Oh, hell yeah," Brenda said, nodding emphatically. She rotated her hips around my cock as if to prove the point.

Veronica slid the strap-on inside of me, and I could see her ass muscles clench the bulb that extended in her pussy to finish off the move. She, rocked her hips backwards, pulling out of me, and then pushed back in. Again her ass clenched, squeezing the bulb.

I watched the video, mesmerized, completely transfixed by her methodical fucking me and herself simultaneously. She had a rhythm, a system, and it was working for both of us. The three of us got into sync, with Veronica sliding into me and me bearing down on the strap-on, and then pulling off her and pushing into Brenda as Vee withdrew.

Brenda had already shown herself to be a loose canon, coming more times than I could count. My cock was covered in her juices, completely soaked and glistening in the room's lights. It looked as if I had been dipping it into an oil well.

As Brenda started humping my body again, Veronica slowed down her fucking and took the opportunity to take off her blouse. The move reminded me that this wasn't a porno I was watching, it's one of those weird awkward things that happens during sex in real life.

The calm removal of her clothing was in stark contrast to Brenda's bucking. This changed, however, as Brenda leaned forward and grabbed Veronica's shoulders to steady herself as she brought her mouth to Vee's tits.

Once Brenda started sucking, it was all over for Vee. She started pumping into me, continuing her clenching at the top of each stroke. She was digging into me and having the bulb dig into her at the same time on each thrust.

Brenda grabbed Veronica's breasts with one hand and her mouth with the other, and kept her upper torso in a relatively single position. Vee's hips, though, undulated back and forth with increasing autonomous speed, her muscles clenching at the top of every move in a smooth, orchestrated motion.

"Daddy, I'm going to come," she said. "Brenda's sucking my nipples and making me so hot!"

I was holding onto Brenda's writhing body and matching Vee's thrusts. "Yeah, baby," I called back. "Let yourself go. Let me see you come."

I paused, and then said, "Come for Daddy."

Those three words seemed to have a magical effect. Veronica stiffened ramrod straight, thrusting into my body so hard it caused me to arch my back, pounding my throbbing cock deep inside Brenda. It must have caught her by surprise because she, too, stiffened, sitting upright as if coming up for air, her hands shooting down and out to find something for support as my cock found a deep place inside her.

From the perspective of the camera, Veronica's entire body seemed to shake and quiver from her orgasm. Her legs, ass, and back rippled with uncontrollable reactions, and a red flush washed over her pale white skin.

"Oh," she moaned, almost as if she was going to say something else. Instead she just started fucking me again as hard as before. "I'm going to make you come, too, Daddy. I'm going to make you come harder than my mother ever could." She thrusted into me on every other syllable for effect, and I let her power take over my body. I lay back on the chair, taking what she was giving me.

Veronica signaled to Brenda, who jumped off my cock. Released from her pussy it flopped side to side, showing just how little control I had over my own body. Brenda scrambled to the side, and took my cock in her mouth.

"Daddy," Veronica said. "Do you like when I fuck you?"

"God, Cindy, yes!" I managed to get out. I was out of breath.

She looked down at Brenda. "You ready?" she asked. Brenda grunted that she was.

Veronica braced herself. "God I'm so turned on," she said to herself.

She braced her hands on my hips and continued to fuck me. "You feel so good, Daddy," she said. This was almost to herself, though, rather than for show. Even Brenda looked up at Veronica.

"I want you to come," she said. I moaned in response.

Veronica took one hand and held the back of Brenda's head. "Suck him harder," she commanded. "He likes to be sucked really hard when he comes."

Brenda must have complied, because I moaned suddenly. Veronica picked up her speed. "I want you to come so badly," she continued.

I could see my body responding ever higher with each thrust, I knew I was close.

Then she finally gave in. "Come for me, Daddy."

My body went rigid on command. I could see on the video my cock pulsing and pumping into Brenda's mouth, which was sucking me so hard her cheeks were pulled into divots.

Veronica held Brenda's hair out of the way for the camera, but at the same time kept her head on top of my cock. My hips spasmed and jerked, sending more fluid into Brenda's mouth. With each pulse of the cock it was possible to imagine rope after rope of hot liquid releasing onto the pretty blonde's tongue, and she loved every lurching spurt.

As I started breathing more regularly, Veronica slowed down, and then withdrew. My body gasped and flinched as the strap-on pulled out completely, but Brenda still held onto my cock, sucking the head around with her tongue.

Gently, almost lovingly, Vee brushed Brenda's hair away from her eyes. We were all covered in sweat, completely drenched and exhausted.

"Vee," Brenda said, "You are one crazy, freaky bitch."

The use of Veronica's real name threatened to spin everything out of control. I stirred, and Veronica immediately said, "Sleep, Daddy. Let me sleep next to you."

Like some comical figure out of a very bad movie, I collapsed into the chair, asleep.

Brenda looked at my sleeping face, giggled, and then mouthed the words, Oops, sorry!

Veronica simply shook her head, but I could see that she was starting to smile once the shock of the close call began to wear off.

They started to get cleaned up and dressed, and I fast-forwarded the video on high speed watching the two of them sort themselves (and me) out like an old Keystone Kops movie.

Eventually they settled down on the couch, and I returned the movie to its normal speed.

"... you going to do next," Brenda was asking.

Vee brushed the hair from her face. "It's time I shared this with him," she said. She added, wistfully, "It's a shame, really. We've got this whole thing going that is quite magical. It's make-believe, but it's like this totally complete world when we're in it, ya know?"

Brenda shrugged. "I guess so," she admitted.

Vee looked like she was trying to work it out as she spoke. "I never meant to take it this far," she said. "I just sort of got into it. I meant, in a way it was an escape, a way to do something completely unrealistic and yet have it be real."

Brenda nodded. She understood this.

Veronica continued, "I really, really like him," she said. "But I don't know if he'll be like this if he's not hypnotized. What if this is just something that he is like when he's like this, and I can never get back there again?"

"I suppose you could just not tell him," Brenda said.

Vee wasn't sure she agreed. "Yeah, but what if he can, and it gets even better? Wouldn't that be worth it?"

She shook her head. "No," she said with definite confidence. "Besides, if I don't tell him I really have just raped him for three months without him knowing it."

Brenda thought for a moment. "You think he's going to get upset?"

Veronica shook her head. "Nah," she smiled. "I knew he was a perverted freak like me long before I hypnotized him into this."

Brenda laughed. "Well, yeah, that's true. Perverts are fun!"

They both laughed at that.

"I'll just have to figure out how I'm going to share these videos with him. I really want to be there when he watches it, I-"

I heard the doorbell ring, followed by an insistent knock. I turned off the video, and struggled to get my resistant (and quite annoyed) cock back into my pants. After all, through two damn videos I still hadn't come yet.

Trying to straighten myself out, I reached the door and got myself sorted. The doorbell rang again, and I opened the door to find Veronica about to knock on the door and hit air instead.

"Oh!" she said, startled. "Hi Jonas, um... Can we talk?"

drscar
drscar
800 Followers