Hypno-Tryst Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers

She used her clothing to clean herself and me of my mess, and instructed me to get dressed. As I pulled up my shorts and buttoned myself up, she further instructed me to pick up my orange cocktail and return to my den, but not remember anything that happened to me after she'd interrupted my walk back to my den. That explained why I remembered only returning to my den tonight, and nothing else.

After watching her leave my house in the video, I sat for a few minutes and tried to cool down. I couldn't believe how aroused I'd become watching that film. I now had some answers, but I hadn't expected the appearance of so many more questions.

Although my situation showed a great deal of promise from an opportunity standpoint, I still needed to get some answers. For instance, I was always under the impression that the type of folks that were susceptible to hypnosis were, well...'airheads.' If that were true, I'd have to accept the possibility that I was one of 'that' type. Next, I'd have to find some way of eluding the hypnotic 'whatever' Linda was snaring me with, so that I could at least enjoy some of her simple perversions.

Thinking out the scenario, it didn't seem very practical to let Linda know that I'd exposed her little 'trickery', because I felt that would certainly spook her into becoming too embarrassed in continuing any kind of relationship with me. Her last comment about being stuck up had bothered me somewhat. I never saw myself that way. I'd just tried to remain aloof to the type of situations that could have caused problems sometime later. However, I'd discovered that she was becoming quite intriguing to me, and I didn't want that to stop, at least not just yet.

Just how she got as proficient at hypnosis as she obviously had was another question I wanted answered. I still had a hard time believing that I fell for her hypnotic skills that easily. It would at least give me a little of my pride back. Mostly however, I wanted to continue this little game to higher levels, but a bit more on my terms...

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
201 Followers
12