Hypno-Video Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike and Lisa become partners in crime.
10k words
4.57
91.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I decided to try something new this time around. While I still recommend reading the first chapter, I also understand that it's kind of a pain in the ass. So I've added the last few paragraphs if chapter 1 to the beginning of this chapter to help the reader figure out where the story is. Will it work? You tell me.

I pulled her to me. She let go of my dick, straddled me, and possessively grabbed my cheeks again. This time our kisses were tender and loving, but no less passionate. I kept my hands off her tempting boobs as we made out like lovers in love. Instead, my hands were on her back, lovingly caressing her. She was still holding my face, but her hips remained still. I didn't know if she was trying to keep from starting something we'd be stupid to start, but my own motivation was clear. I wasn't making out as a preamble to sex. I didn't think she was either.

"Did you mean it?" she asked, as she sat up. She was looking at me.

"Yes." I could have played games, but decided against it. Instead, I let those big brown eyes capture me again.

"Tell me."

"I love you, Lisa."

"I love you too. What about Cynthia." I knew this would come up. I just hoped I could make her understand.

"I love her too." I remember thinking that this may be the shortest lived love affair ever.

"So do I. Is that ok? Do you think we could all love each other?" Talk about a wet dream coming true!

"Gee, let me think!"

"I'm serious, damn you!" she giggled; slapping me on the arm.

"I say we need to give it hell trying."

"Ok," she said, leaning down to kiss me again. "Goodnight, baby," she said, stepping to the floor and standing up. I grabbed her hand.

"Not yet."

"Shhhh..." she laughed. "We have to go to bed before we get caught." She bent down and kissed me again.

"I know, I just want you to stay. I wish you could." Another kiss.

"I'll be in here as soon as he leaves," she said, standing up. We were still holding hands. "Well, I'll come in as soon as he comes back to check on us. I think he suspects something." She leaned down to give me a last, lingering kiss. "Good night, baby. I love you."

"Good night, Lisa. I love you too." As I watched her walk to the door, I suddenly had an evil thought. Well, not evil, maybe just ornery as hell.

"Lisa," I whispered. She was standing at the door and turned around. "Touchdown, Oklahoma!"

It was so cute. She grabbed the door facing with both hands. Putting her head in the crook of her elbow, she groaned through extra heavy breathing as the orgasm swept through her awesome hotness. Her entire body shuddered as it came to a close and she seemed a little weak in the knees. What an erotic sight! I couldn't help laughing, though.

"Asshole!" she whispered loudly. "I'm gonna remember that."

"Good night, baby! May your dreams be as sweet as mine!" She flipped me off, but I could see her smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." She closed the door. This time, I let her.

*****************************

Ch. 2

I woke up with a start the next morning. Before I fell asleep the night before, I'd planned to wake up and go to Lisa. I found staying away from her damn near impossible, torturing myself with thoughts of her in the endless moments before sleep. The thought of her in there sleeping with him was pure hell. I wanted to get to her as fast as I could. As it turns out, I didn't need to. I was laying on my back while Lisa was laying in the crook of my arm, her head resting sweetly on my chest, one leg possessively draped over me, and she was sound asleep. I reached up and stroked her hair as I marveled in her beauty. I had to stretch my neck a little to look at her sweet face, but it was worth it. Still stroking her hair, I kissed her forehead. I didn't mean to wake her up.

"Mmm... good morning,"she said. I swear that girl had a smile that would light up a room. She leaned forward to kiss me.

"Good morning," I replied. "Turns out I like waking up next to you. I'm afraid we're gonna have to do this again. And again, and again, and again!"

I got the laugh I was going for, but there was a hint of sadness in it. She propped herself up on my chest and looked closely at me. Those big brown eyes captured me once again, but there was a melancholy air about her. The loving, lusting look she'd had the night before was gone. She must have changed her mind. I would hide the hurt, though. If nothing else, just to make it easier on her.

"Guess you changed your mind, huh?" I said. "Don't worry about it. It's not the first time a woman had different feelings for me the morning after. Hell, one girl actually chewed her arm completely off."

"No, it's not that," she began, then giggled. "Come on, Mike, 'chewed her arm off?' I just... there's some things we need to talk about. I still want you. You wouldn't believe how much I want you! But there's... I don't want to drag you into something... I don't have the right to..."

I cut her off with a kiss. I had no idea what she was talking about, and I didn't care. I had already decided to take the good with the bad. If she needed my help with something, she was going to get it. If I had to kick the shit plumb out of her husband, well, I already wanted to do that, so we'd both win. But what I was a little concerned with was my morning breath.

"I need to brush my teeth so you don't taste shit-mouth and decide to quit kissing me."

"Yeah, I could use some freshening up too. I need to take a shower."

"Could you say that again, baby?" I asked. "I've had wet dreams that started just like that."

"Would you stop?" she laughed. "I really do need to take one, and brush my teeth too. I think I have a new toothbrush that you can use."

"So, I guess we can brush our teeth before we take a shower, huh?"

"Oh really?" she said. "Who invited you?"

"Showers can be very slippery," I said, putting my arms around her. "I have to make sure you don't fall and hurt yourself." We kissed again. "You're under my protection now."

She got that sad look again and looked down.

"Hey," I said, lifting her chin. "I'm serious. And if we're going to have any fun while we... I'm sorry, when I FINALLY get to make love to you, you're gonna have to cheer up."

"You just don't know what you're getting into," she said. There had been a hint of a smile, though.

"Yes I do. And she's sooo worth it!" She kissed me, got up, and headed for the door. She was still wearing her camisole. "Baby," I said. She turned around. I bit back a laugh when I saw that she was holding on to the door facing "You're wearing entirely too many clothes." She flipped the back of it up to flash her bare ass at me as she walked out the door. My momma raised no fool. I was right on her heels.

She was so attentive. In the bathroom, she opened the new toothbrush, put toothpaste on it after getting it wet, and handed it to me. And she was naked. For a man and woman to brush their teeth together seems like the most unerotic thing in the world. But when a pervert and a naked goddess do it, it's erotic as hell! The beguiling way her tits jiggled as she brushed was captivating. So much so that I got busted. (No... well, ok, pun intended.)

"Hey," she said, looking at me through the mirror while rinsing her brush. "I'm up here."

"Sorry."

"No you're not," she chuckled.

Turning around, she opened the cabinet and got a towel and washrag for each of us. Then she turned the water on and put her hand under the faucet to test the temperature. In case you've never taken a bath before, this means she had to bend over a little. I rinsed my toothbrush quickly, but was slow to put it down and turn around. Through the mirror, I watched her long, luscious legs go up and make an ass of themselves. And what an ass! She didn't have that leathery skin that tanning bed addicts acquire, but she did have a pretty good tan. Near the top of her perfectly round ass was a light, untanned triangle. The thought of her parading around the beach or pool in a thong was enough to get Little Mike stirring. I turned around, and looked at her sweet pussy peeking out from between her legs. It looked much different than the last time I saw it. It reminded me of a joke and I laughed before I could stop it.

"What's so funny?" she asked, turning around.

"Nothing," I said. Boobs now. Awesome!

"Bullshit. Tell me."

"I just can't believe I'm in here with you. And you're naked!" I replied. I couldn't tell her the truth. No way. She'd never let me touch her again.

The joke was: "What does a pussy look like? The delicate petals of a rose. What does a pussy look like after sex? Ever see a bulldog eating mayonnaise?" Tell that to a woman and just see how hard she laughs, and how long it takes you to see that pussy again.

She had turned back around to turn the shower on, so I grabbed that sweet little ass.

"Hey!" she said, standing up quickly and turning around.

"Sorry. Had to see if it feels as good as it looks."

"Well, does it?" she flirted.

"Trick question. There's no right answer."

"Smart boy," she said, stepping into the shower. "Coming, dear?"

I was undressed and in the shower in nothing flat. Of course she was hogging all the water, but I didn't care. There is nothing more beautiful than a hot, naked, wet woman. I took in all her beauty. She had already wet her hair, so I was treated to the hair pulled back, simply beautiful face of a beautiful woman. I never knew why, but I've always found it the sexiest look a woman can attain. (Besides the beautiful glow of a pregnant woman, that is.) Moving my gaze down, her full, round breasts caught my attention next. I watched as a thousand trickles of water took turns making sexy little paths down her body, focusing on the ones trailing to the end of her hard nipples and dripping down. Those nipples. They were in perfect proportion to the size of her D-cup tits. I watched as the water cascaded down her flat belly, across her fetching little oval belly button, and disappear into her neatly trimmed bush. Below were the beautiful pink lips I had waited so long for. Her tan line in the front was almost as small as the one in the back. I couldn't wait to see her in that bikini! Wait. I looked again. No tan lines on the boobs. Awesome! As my eyes traveled slowly back up her body, I met her eyes.

"Are you done?" she giggled.

"Sorry. I was looking for an ugly spot. I'm starting to think there's not one."

She laughed and hit me on the arm. Titties jiggling again. Excellent. Stepping forward, she wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her lips onto mine. Our tongues dueled as she pressed her warm, naked body against mine. My cock, which had risen to full attention now, nestled against her brittle bush. I could feel her full rack pressing and flattening (well, not quite flat ;-) against my chest as our first make-out session of the day continued.

"Mmm..." she said as our lips parted, and she looked deeply into my eyes. "I don't think you need keywords to turn me on today."

"Whatever you want, baby," I replied.

"Just don't forget to let me cum later."

I made a quick decision. After all, was it fair to deny her an orgasm until I was ready?

"Halftime," I said. Her face went blank and her body relaxed, but she didn't fall. Her arms remained around my neck. "Lisa, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"You will still cum when I say 'touchdown, Oklahoma,' but you can cum any time you want to. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Whenever you think you want to have an orgasm, you will cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Same goes for 'first down.' You will become more and more turned on when I say it, but you can also become more and more turned on just by thinking about it. Do you understand?"

"Yes." One more thing. She had expressed a lack of trust in her husband last night.

"No keywords will ever work for Steve again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Kickoff." She reanimated.

"Well, are you going to answer me?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, what was the question?" I kinda forgot where we left off.

"I said, don't forget to let me... Oh my!"

I caught her as she stumbled, but I had to backpedal until my back was against the wall. She gripped me tighter around my neck and ground her pussy into my bare cock, which fit nicely along her slit, as her surprise orgasm swept through her body. Her breasts were still planted firmly on my chest, but now I could feel her hard nipples grazing my chest as she thrashed around. I reached down and grabbed that incredible ass and pulled her into me as she moaned her pleasure.

"Whew! That was incredible! I didn't even... What did you do?" Understandably concerned, she let go of me and took a step back.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm the one you can trust."

"Then tell me what you did." She looked hurt.

"I just put the power in your hands. You can push that horny button whenever you want to. And when you think you want to cum; you'll cum."

"What else?"

"I took away Steve's power."

"Is that it?"

"Of course it is. Why would I do anything different?"

Her expression changed so quickly and dramatically, I had to catch my breath. I was instantly transported back to my hatred for Steve, but then to see such a beautiful woman look at me with complete devotion was overwhelming as hell. I stepped forward again and took her into my arms. She eagerly pressed into me full bodied as our lips sought each other out again. My hands traveled back down to that sweet ass again, pulling her closer and enabling her to grind against my cock again. She did. The length of my schlong ran entirely up her slit, with the head nestled against her sensitive clit. She moaned into my mouth as she began moving faster. She didn't last long though.

"Mmmm, YEAH!" she cried, throwing her head back.

I took the opportunity to latch on to her nipple and suck it deeply into my mouth. My hands were still pulling her ass into me as she gyrated like crazy. Her hands were pulling my face into her tit so hard I almost suffocated. What a way to go!

"Sorry," she said. She was a little out of breath. "I had to see if it would really work. That was the best idea in the world. I can cum anytime I want to!" She kissed me. "Steve's never done anything for me the whole time he's had that video."

"You're welcome." I had to laugh. She looked guilty and completely in love at the same time. "Let's hurry up and finish this shower so we can get dirty again."

"I don't think you can behave yourself that long."

Of course she was right, but we did manage to get through it. And I wasn't the only one misbehaving. For crying out loud, when I was rinsing my hair, she actually bent down and engulfed my entire cock. I almost fell out of the shower. She thought it was hilarious. I thought I was going to love loving this girl. We dried each other off and left the bathroom. Of course, she led the way while I made sure that sweet ass followed her. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it.

She wanted to go to her own room, but I didn't. There was no way I was going to fuck her in the same room Steve had. No, I wanted our first time to be our own memory, so I led her back to the guest room. She sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at me, leaning back on her hands with her feet crossed in front of her. Although she was eye-level with my cock, that wasn't what I wanted. I know, right? A good blow job was the reason I was there in the first place, and now I didn't want one. But it made perfect sense to me. After all, I'd already had two the night before. As I sat down beside her, she wrapped her arms around me. I, in turn, did the same as we both lay back on the bed. Somehow, we managed to move back entirely onto the bed. She was on her back, while, on my side, I still had one free hand to fondle her. We began kissing again, and I started in on those boobies. Pinching, squeezing, pulling, twisting; I was ruthless. I remembered from the night before that she liked it rough, so I did my damndest to tear those titties up! And it worked. I'm sure she was pushing that horny button quite a bit (after all, why does a dog lick his balls?), but I was doing my best to make a contribution. She was moaning into my mouth while I worked on her tits. I kissed my way down her neck and onto her chest as her hand was pushing my head down, eager for me to latch on with my mouth. Happy to comply, I sucked on one tit while continuing my hands-on assault on the other.

"Ooh, yeah, baby," she gasped. "Work those titties over!" She groaned in frustration when I let go with my mouth and moved up to her ear.

"Whose titties are they?" I teased. I lightly rubbed each nipple with the palm of my hand.

"Mmmm, they're yours, baby. Be nice to your titties. Don't leave them all alone."

I suppose I could have teased a little more, but it would be embarrassing as hell to get beat up by a hot girl. Instead, I resumed my assault with my mouth while my hand (reluctantly?) left its post to move south. I took my time, though, sliding my hand across her tight, flat belly and into her bush. Then, still teasing, I rubbed each side of her slit with my first two fingers, gently squeezing when I reached her clit. She moved her hips toward me, trapping my hand between her awesome legs, grinding against my hand, which was now stroking her erect clit. Releasing her tits, I looked at her face and saw that she had one arm over her eyes and was breathing heavy. I figured out where her other hand was when she put it on the back of my head and forced me back to her tits. Stifling another laugh, I resumed sucking first one, then the other titty while my hand stayed busy stroking her clit.

"Okay, that's enough foreplay," she gasped, rolling toward me.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me in no time at all. With her tits pressed into my chest, she reached between our bodies and guided my cock into her warm, moist pussy. There's always a fearful moment of imminent pre-ejaculation when your cock first delves into the depths of a wet pussy, especially a new one. The feeling is so intensely good in that initial moment, it's hard to hold back. Somehow, I managed.

"Unnnngh... yeah!" she moaned.

Yeah, that didn't help. But apparently it felt good to her too. Rather than bouncing up and down, she began rocking back and forth; keeping me deep inside her and her clit pressed firmly against my pubic bone as she gyrated her hips. Grabbing my wrists, she pushed my arms flat on the bed and raised her torso. Those luscious tits dangled in front of my face in the perfect position to suck. But when I raised my head to latch on with my mouth, she pulled them back and pushed down on my arms. Then she giggled.

"How does it feel to be teased back," she flirted. "Prepare to be tortured."

Ok, let's be honest, since I had a good 50 pounds on her, it would have been easy to get what I wanted. But what fun would that be? Still grinding against my pelvis with my dick buried deeply inside her, she dangled those awesome breasts in my face, trying to make me want them more and more. It worked. Every time I leaned forward to capture one of them, she'd giggle and pull back. The helpless feeling while being held down only elevated the excitement.

"C'mon Mike, don't you want 'em?" she laughed. "You can do better than that, can't you?" Her breathing was a little labored as our sensual fucking and her intense teasing took its toll.

"How bout if I give you a first down?" I asked.

"Mmmm..." She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Her tempo increased ever so slightly her arousal moved up a notch. "That was a cheap shot... thank you!"

Still smiling at me, she eased herself forward again and pushed her breasts back into my face. Of course, I took the bait, causing her to giggle as she jerked herself back again. I almost got one though. I tried a new tactic. When she pushed forward again, I closed my eyes and thrust my hips along with her gyrations. I opened my eyes when I felt her titty on my cheek. Turns out my face was between them. She jerked back again when I turned my head, but I did manage to brush against a nipple. She moaned through a big, beautiful smile. I knew she wouldn't last much longer, so I laid still again. She was a little jumpy at first, rubbing her nipples across my face and jerking back when she thought I was about to move. Just as she put her nipple closest to my mouth, I took another shot.