Hypnonauts

Story Info
A group of hypnonauts are hijacked by a new party member.
2.6k words
4.04
10.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WL300
WL300
14 Followers

---

Note: Hypnonauting doesn't work this way: This is a fantasy erotic story, intended for 18+ audiences only. I want to thank all of my hypnonaut friends on a certain chat platform for their continued support and explorations. This story is dedicated to you and all of the beautiful dives we've done.

--

Tomorrow

--

Deep inside Concord, watching every word flowing upwards on the screen, Liam masturbated furiously, unable to stop. Along with the other hypnonauts in the group chat.

GoldTongue typed in quick succession:

"Watch closely and obey."

"Can't cum."

"Learn."

"Now we begin again."

"Dive."

--

About a week earlier

--

Liam logged on to Concord, checked to see if anyone had messaged him overnight--they hadn't--and then hit the Hypnonauts channel. Dead as usual. It was to be expected from a nearly private channel.

It was a small group and usually empty. Which was fine with everyone concerned. No need to have conversation when everyone was busy in other places.

Not willing to give up or drop into any of the other hypno-themed servers yet, Liam clicked on his buddy Socrates81 and started chatting. Just blundering in. Socrates81 was always marked "offline" but was almost always there.

"Yo," Liam chatted, "what's up?"

"Nothing much." Socrates81 responded.

"Really?" Liam typed.

"Yep. Apart from the usual." Socrates81 answered.

There was a bit of a pause as Liam gathered his thoughts.

"When are we diving again?" Liam asked.

"Soon. Very soon." Socrates81 typed. "I have it lined up with MilkyWay, Doric, and a new person named GoldTongue for later in the week."

"Awesome!" Liam wrote. "A five way? We're going to do a five-way dive?"

"Yep." Socrates81 responded.

"That's exciting. Largest group we've ever gone diving with." Liam typed.

There was a long pause.

Curious, Liam asked, "Who is GoldTongue?"

"GoldTongue is a great hypnotist. She has shown promise for being a hypnonaut. I did a dive with her last night. I'm going to invite her to the channel after one more dive." Socrates81 wrote.

"Cool." Liam responded, "We need new people."

Liam did not notice that Socrates81 was not cautious and somewhat flat.

"Yes." Socrates81 wrote.

"When do we do it?" Liam asked.

"It's tough with your schedule, man." Socrates81 responded.

There was a long pause.

"Let's do VC over in The Bar." Liam said.

"Sure." Socrates81 responded.

In a few minutes they were talking by voice chat in The Bar. They exchanged the usual pleasantries and caught up on what had happened to each of them during the day. It was just them. Which satisfied both.

And then RadonFix joined the voice chat.

They chatted with RadonFix for a while. He was from the UK and a relative newcomer to hypnosis. Five-or-so-years of experience. Nothing like Liam's or Socrates81's almost twenty, but good enough.

"Let me tell you about hypnonauting," Liam said.

"What?" RadonFix responded.

"Hypnonaut like astronaut." Liam said.

Keilly popped into the voice chat.

"Hi, everyone," Keilly said.

"Oh, hi. I was just talking about hypnonauting." Liam said.

"What?" Keilly said.

Liam laughed. Socrates81 was silent.

"Hypnonauting. Hypnonaut, like astronaut. Works like this." Liam said into his microphone, smiling. "You have a few people, let's say. And then you co-hypnotize each other. And then you explore macro and micro spaces or somebody's mind, together. It's really cool. Vast spaces. Or little tiny ones."

The voice chat room was silent. Then Keilly said, "that's cool!" And RadonFix chimed in "Yeah."

"It is very cool." Liam said. "You can really explore. But it takes a few things. Both parties have to have good imaginations. And be fairly smart. And be able to self-hypnotize to a degree. Yeah, yeah," Liam almost apologized, "not being elitist. But it's not a beginner's exercise. It's totally non-sexual, too."

"Oh, really?" Asked Keilly, brushing against her microphone.

"Yeah." Liam said. "It's just exploring."

"Sounds interesting but not my thing," RadonFix said.

Liam was thinking about diving with Keilly. She could have an interesting mind. But he didn't know her yet. And he wasn't going to get sucked in with her just because she was female and he was a little horny.

Socrates81 piped up. "It is very cool. You can visit and see things you wouldn't normally be able to see. Last night I went deep inside someone else's mind and we played for a few hours. I won't describe it because that's personal and private, but it was interesting."

"Maybe I'll try it some time!" Keilly said. And then promptly left voice chat.

RadonFix said, "later guys." And left also.

"Why do we always scare them off?" Liam asked Socrates81.

"Because hypnonauting is a Thing." Socrates81 said. "They're looking for a quick fix or something they expect. This is complicated."

"Yeah. All RadonFix probably wanted to do was cum." Liam said.

"Yep." Socrates81 said, flatly.

"Oh, oh, I have to go." Liam said. "Sorry, man. Gotta catch you later. It's late." And it was well past Liam's bedtime.

"Later," Socrates81 said.

--

Today

--

Liam logged on to Concord, checked to see if anyone had messaged him overnight--they hadn't--and then hit the Hypnonauts channel. There were . . . people in and chatting.

Socrates81. MilkyWay. Doric. And newcomer GoldTongue.

"We went into a deep space," Socrates81 had typed, "and GoldTongue had some of the most beautiful pastoral scenes I've ever experienced."

"Really?" MilkyWay typed.

"Yes." Socrates81 said. "She has a beautiful mind. All full of light."

"That's incredible," Doric typed, "I want to dive."

Liam scrolled back up and read the transcript. Socrates81 had invited MilkyWay and Doric into chat with an @. And Socrates81 had prepped the two women for introductions to GoldTongue, talking about his amazing experiences with her in just two dives. The landscapes, the galaxies, being inside GoldTongue's mind, a series of brilliant chains of light. How he'd been aroused a bit by the intensity of the encounter. That was a red flag, but Liam missed it.

Then, GoldTongue had been invited to the Hypnonauts channel and accepted.

There were welcomes all around. GoldTongue thanked everyone for being there. And then the transcript was caught up to now.

"Hey hey, Liam," MilkyWay typed.

"Yeah, hi. Long time no dive." Doric typed.

Liam felt a bit guilty as he hadn't dived with Doric in some time. Life just kept getting in the way. Doric had an amazing mind. A series of brilliant spheres etched with runes.

"Hi everyone," Liam typed. "And welcome, GoldTongue. Socrates81 speaks highly of you." And that was enough to build the trust.

"Hello." GoldTongue said. "I'm glad to be here."

"Cool. So, are we diving? @Socrates81?" Liam typed.

There was a moment's pause.

"Yes. Let's dive. Everyone let's move to the #dives room." Socrates81 typed.

The #dives room of the channel is where all previous dives, group or otherwise, had been stored. Archived away for inspection and introspection. Everyone piled in.

"OK. I'll go first," Doric typed.

"I'm going down." Doric responded to the group's unspoken question. She was self-hypnotizing, focusing on the words on her screen, dropping into a light trance state. The light of the screen illuminated her face, words scrolling up her screen in the dimness of her bedroom.

"I'm next," typed MilkyWay, "you keep dropping Doric." And MilkyWay started to drop herself, relaxing her body gently back into her bed, face going slack, focused on the words. She didn't drop her phone, but was propping it up on her chest to keep it from falling. Her breathing slowed.

"Do you need help dropping, GoldTongue?" Liam typed.

"No. Thanks. I'll just go next." GoldTongue responded. And in the darkness of her room, GoldTongue dropped. Deeply and quickly. But ready to bob right back up to the surface when the moment was right.

"How are you doing Doric and MilkyWay?" Liam typed.

There were long pauses as Doric and MilkyWay stared at their screens, half lidded, dropping themselves deeper and deeper into trance.

"m ok" Typed Doric.

"i'm almost there" Typed MilkyWay.

"Good!" Liam responded. "Just drop. You, too, GoldTongue."

"i'm dropping now deep diving" Typed GoldTongue.

"Socrates81? Ready to go?" Liam typed.

"Yes." Socrates81 responded flatly, already entranced for hours, staring at his screen, masturbating slowly, leaking.

"Let's go, then!" Liam typed, excited at the five-way dive. "Socrates81--drop!"

And he did.

Liam felt his mind twist a bit and then his eyes became heavy lidded, like the rest, as he stared at the words on the screen and typed in "diving".

Five sets of minds across the globe stared at their chat windows and dropping into a deep trance together. Eyes heavy. Minds open. Ready to share an experience together. One of them masturbating. Three others soon to follow, whether they liked it or not.

"i'm down" typed MilkyWay. "where are we it's black everywhere"

"im down too and its dark down here," typed Doric. "i dont like it"

Liam quickly typed "i'm popping a flare and the scene illuminates"

"its like a clear crystal cave" wrote Socrates81.

"yes," typed GoldTongue, "you're all in my mind. it's a glass cave for now. follow my light that i'm holding up. it's brilliant blue."

And the four hypnonauts followed GoldTongue's brilliant blue light.

"there are so many reflections," Doric typed, "that im not sure whats what"

"its ok. just follow my light. can you see the opening to the cave?" GoldTongue said.

Liam could see it, could feel it. And typed: "yes. and it's opening out into brilliant desert. where are we? so much sand. dunes. no water. blue skies."

"Oh, you're in the desert of my mind," GoldTongue responded. "The sand and dunes and heat are making you sleepier." She had shaken off her trance and had the four hypnonauts right where she wanted them. Together. She shot a quick private message off to Socrates81 to stroke slowly but not cum. Because he was such a good boy for bringing her such delicious minds. He obeyed.

"The sand and heat are everywhere. We're all together. Traveling across the sand. It's wearying. In fact it's taking you deeper with every step." GoldTongue typed.

"are you up?" Doric asked, noting GoldTongue's improved texts.

"I'm not up," GoldTongue lied, "I'm just in the hyperreal. Do you know what that is, Doric?"

"no" Doric responded after a long pause.

"The hyperreal is more real than real." GoldTongue typed. "It's beyond the real. Like you are right now. In the desert of my mind, trudging along. Tiring out. Your mind opening with every step. All of your minds opening."

Doric was getting very tired. Her mind opening.

MilkyWay was getting very tired. Her mind opening.

Liam was getting very tired. His mind opening.

Socrates81 just dropped deeper into his pre-existing trance and masturbated slowly as his reward for bringing the others into the mindspace so that GoldTongue could work them over.

"yes" Liam typed.

"I think we need a change of venue. How about we fly up to the sky together--leap with me into space beyond the sky." GoldTongue typed.

And they did. Like superheroes, with a single bound they all fell into the sky. And beyond the sky into deep space.

"It's dark and warm here. Not cold, like you'd expect. It's like a womb with a thousand million stars illuminating the darkness." GoldTongue wrote. "But different. I want you to feel me," she typed, "extending umbilical cords to each of your belly buttons. Can you do that?"

"yes" Doric typed.

"yus" MilkyWay typed.

"y" Liam typed.

"You're a part of me now," GoldTongue typed, "each a part of me. So I want you to feel pleasure. Start masturbating. Each of you. In this space."

Liam shouldn't have done it. But he reached his hand down to his cock and started to rub it into hardness. Hypnonauting wasn't sexual. But this was. Something was wrong. But it suddenly didn't matter as the pleasure spike hit his brain.

MilkyWay rubbed her clit up and down and side to side, imagining that the umbilical cord was connecting her to GoldTongue. She was at a slow burn. Getting a bit wet.

Doric almost shook off her trance until her fingers found her pussy and parted her lips, playing gently with the soft, warm, erotic places. Then, she focused on the words that GoldTongue had to say.

Of course, Socrates81 masturbated and leaked for GoldTongue, just like he'd been taught to do. And if he was a good enough boy, maybe he'd get to cum hard, again, like before.

"You're all masturbating now, aren't you?" GoldTongue asked.

She received confirmation from each person in turn.

"Good. Now that umbilical cord that is connected to you? It's pumping you with my love." GoldTongue wrote. "Pump pump pump. Right into your bodies. Pure love and lust from me. As you float in space between the stars and galaxies. Dropping deeper with every rub or stroke for me. Helpless."

GoldTongue reached down to her clit and gave it a flick. It was hard and she was wet.

"wait" Liam wrote. "this isn't right."

"Oh, love? Pump pump pump right into your belly with my love." GoldTongue wrote. "You can't stop masturbating and you can feel my love in this womb of a space."

Liam almost shook it off.

Almost.

And then dropped back and said, "no, i love it"

"But do you love me yet?" GoldTongue typed.

"no" Liam typed.

"Oh, you will. Let's shift the scene again?" She typed. "Everything is swirling and you can imagine falling, falling, falling, connected to me, and dropping deeper and deeper. As I pump you full of my love. So close to your heart."

Liam felt like he was falling. And his heart started to ache.

"Yes, I know you can feel it. Imagine all that joy and safety I bring for you. Deep in your belly, in your mind. More real than real--the hyperreal." GoldTongue wrote. "And it feels so good to stroke for me, doesn't it?"

Liam nodded then realized he needed to type it and managed an "yyeessss."

"Good boy. Just keep stroking yourself for me, Liam. Can't cum." GoldTongue texted. "Feels sooooo good to just stroke and obey."

The word "obey" should have woken Liam but he was too far gone.

"And you, MilkyWay and Doric? Keep rubbing. But you don't get to cum either. But you're building. Your pussies are so wet." GoldTongue typed. "With submission. Falling like poor little Liam. Just dropping."

And they were. So very, very wet. Doric and MilkyWay were completely entranced. Safeties unavailable. Lost. Connected to GoldTongue's umbilical cords.

"Everything is hazy for all of you now. Dropping. Connected to me. Every stroke bringing you a building pleasure. You all thought you were so smart with this hypnonauting. Exploring spaces. Exploring minds. Using your imaginations. Now all you are is bound to me. Your imagination binding you and pump pump pumping you full of my love. Your new Mistress." GoldTongue typed.

"Isn't that right?" GoldTongue texted.

"yyyeess" Liam typed.

"yess" Typed MilkyWay.

"yyess" typed Doric

"Yes, Mistress." Typed Socrates81.

"Good slaves." GoldTongue typed. "Masturbate your minds away in the deep dropping space that you're in. And get ready to cum."

GoldTongue counted slowly from ten to one.

Down and down.

Together, at one, all the hypnonauts came.

One orgasm.

One mind.

Connected to GoldTongue.

"Good. You have pleased me greatly. Now forget the details but remember the pleasure and joy you had when hypnonauting with me. And we will meet tomorrow to continue." GoldTongue typed.

She received confirmations and everyone logged off.

--

Tomorrow

--

Deep inside Concord, watching every word flowing upwards on the screen, Liam masturbated furiously, unable to stop. Along with the other hypnonauts in the group chat.

GoldTongue typed in quick succession:

"Watch closely and obey."

"Can't cum."

"Learn."

"Now we begin again."

"Dive."

WL300
WL300
14 Followers