Hypnosexual Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you can erase it now. Make sure not a bit of the picture is left."

In front of me, Sadey reached out and began erasing nothing with nothing, for more than a minute, until she was satisfied that nothing remained.

"Have you gotten all of the picture?" I asked.

"Every last bit," she nodded, smiling as her eyes teared up with relief.

"Great," I instructed, "Now turn the screen off. There's a button at the top in the middle. Once you turn it off, it will disappear. Turn it off."

She reached out and turned off the power, and blinked as it was gone.

"Tad," I turned to Tad, who had been sitting there, blank. He lifted his head and answered, "Yes?"

"Sadey has made a remarkable improvement. I want you to test it out. Stand up and stand in front of her." Tad got up and moved in front of Sadey, his crotch at eye-level.

"Sadey, I want you to reach out. Tad is in front of you, and he is waiting for you. Touch his belt buckle, Sadey."

She obediently touched Tad's belt.

"Good, Sadey. Now, unbuckle his belt and undo his pants."

Sadey quickly did so.

"Okay, very good. Pull his pants and underwear down. Put your hand around his penis. It's soft now, isn't it?"

She nodded, "Yes, soft."

"Yes, well, stroke it in your hand, get him hard."

As she stroked Tad's flacid penis, I spoke to Tad, "Okay, Tad, can you feel her hand on you, stroking you?"

Tad answered, "I can feel it."

"It feels good, Tad. You're getting quite an erection now."

Sure enough, Tad's penis was hardening quickly until it reached it's full length, a quite large 8 and a half inches.

"Sadey, you're going to discover something. When you put his penis in your mouth, you're going to enjoy the feel and taste of him. He's going to put all of it in your mouth, but you won't feel the need to gag, and you'll take all of it in your beautiful mouth."

Sadey leaned forward and pushed the head of Tad's cock in her mouth, pushing it all in until her lips rested at the base.

"Wonderful," I grinned, "Now give him a great blowjob." I watched in amazement as she began sucking him off, and I urged Tad to enjoy it, because it was the best anyone could ever give.

He moaned and shoved his dick in her mouth, and she eagerly sucked him, until I could tell that he was getting close.

"Okay, Sadey, he's about to orgasm in your mouth. But instead of being awful, his sperm is going to taste wonderful, like strawberries and cream. Now, fondle his testicles in your hand, and when he climaxes in your mouth, you can swallow all of it."

Tad began slamming his dick in her mouth until he reached climax, and her throat worked as she swallowed it up, and licked the head of his glistening dick to get the last little bit of it.

"How did it taste, Sadey?" I asked, the bulge in my pants back with a vengeance.

She licked her lips, "It tasted so good!"

"Now, Sadey, it's time for Tad to return the favor. Why don't you take your panties off and lift your skirt for him?"

Sadey leaned back on the sofa and hitched up her skirt, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties to pull them down. I reached down and moved them to the side.

When I saw what her vagina looked like, my erection jumped in my pants. It was smooth, shaved bare, and her moist vulva was visible. She lay back against the sofa, her legs spread, waiting.

"Tad," I said, my voice getting a bit husky, "I think she wants you to go down on her. You shouldn't disappoint her, should you?"

Tad immediately got on his knees and began to lick Sadey's pussy.

"Sadey," I sat beside her, my hand on her thigh, stroking, "Do you feel his tongue on you?"

She sighed, "Oh, yes, I feel it. It feels good."

"I'm sure it does. In fact, when his tongue suckles on your clitoris, it's gonna feel so good that you're going to get extremely wet. When he touches the rim of your anus, you're going to orgasm better than you've ever orgasmed before. You'll continue to climax until he takes his finger away. Do you understand, Sadey?"

Sadey moaned, "I understand. Oohhh!"

I knelt down next to Tad, "Tad, I want you to get her clitoris between your lips and suckle on it like a nipple."

Tad did as I said, and, as I had suggested to Sadey, she began humping his face, and she was already dripping with lubricating juices.

"Okay, Tad, now, with your indez finger, I want you to rub the rim of her anus. Do it."

As Tad's finger came in contact with Sadey's puckered hole, she cried out loudly, again and again, flooding Tad's mouth with her orgasm, until she was bucking, and her cries became hoarse.

"Tad, you can stop now. Stand up."

Tad did so, his face wet with her secretions.

Sadey panted, her legs slack, her pussy still dripping. Suddenly I couldn't resist any longer.

I got on my knees in front of her and lapped at her cunt, tasting the juices as they dripped down her ass crack. I dipped my tongue inside her, and she rubbed against my mouth. I enjoyed her taste for a little bit before getting back up.

"Wow, Sadey, your pussy tastes so good! I'll bet you want to taste it, too, don't you?"

She nodded, so I bent my face to hers, and told her to lick my mouth clean.

With her long, pink tongue, she bathed my face, and then pushed her tongue into my mouth, and we kissed deeply.

I backed away for a second, and to Tad I instructed, "Tad, your dick is getting hard now, harder than it's ever been. Why don't you go to Sadey and ease it slowly inside her pussy?"

Tad did as I told him, slowly slipping his cock into her, stretching her pussy lips around it.

Sadey gasped as he filled her up, so I told her, "He is so deep inside you, but it feels so good that you can't help but enjoy it. Tad, start fucking her, deep and slow."

Tad began pumping his cock inside her, and she rocked with him, her long legs automatically wrapping around his waist. They went at it in a slow pace for a few minutes.

I freed my own dick and stroked it slowly as I witnessed Sadey's first enjoyable sex ever. I instructed Tad to go faster and harder, and he complied, really starting to ram it up in her. "Good, really good. Sadey, you are getting close to climax now, can't you feel it, building up more and more."

Sadey reacted, rocking harder as he plunged her cunt. She moaned and gasped, louder now. They made wet slapping sounds as he fucked her.

I got up on the sofa next to her, "Sadey, I want you to suck my cock like you did Tad's."

Sadey's mouth immediately inveloped my dick, sucking it for all she was worth, her amazing tongue teasing the shaft even as Tad plowed into her.

"Oh, yeah, that's wonderful. Tad, you're getting close now, too. In a few minutes, when I say, you will climax and shoot it up inside her, and she will climax as well."

I shoved my dick inside her mouth, fucking her mouth savagely, but she never showed signs of pain or gagging, taking all I had into her throat. Then, as I got close enough, I grunted, "Both of you, climax now!" With that, Tad groaned and shoved it deep, spilling his seed into her, and she tightened, moaning around my cock as she orgasmed. That sent me over the edge, and I shot my stuff down her throat in ropy sprays, more and more, and she swallowed every bit of it, still sucking.

I fell back away from her, and she released my already softening dick with a wet pop. Tad held himself up in her for another minute, and then pulled himself out as well. Sadey sprawled out, her legs wide open, Tad's semen already beginning to drip out, mixed with her own juices.

I had them both clean themselves up, instructing them that they would not smell the sex aroma that now permeated the room, nor would they feel sore or used, just refreshed as if waking from a good nap. After they had dressed, I had them sit in the same way they had at the beginning, and after a suggestion that all of their sexual moments with each other would be as it had been today.

I woke them finally, and they seemed amazed. "I feel good," Sadey whispered, "I've never felt so... happy."

Tad agreed wholeheartedly, "I don't know what you did or said, but it must've been a miracle."

"I'm glad I could help," I smiled, "But I'd like to monitor your progress to make sure there are no problems. Other than that, your sexlife should be just fine."

12