Hypnosis Ch. 03

Story Info
The author finds out he has been taken advantage of.
4.6k words
4.45
52.2k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
332 Followers

About a week had passed since I'd last met with Todd, and I had thought fleetingly about it, but the following day I had a race and did well in it, so I chalked it up to the therapy I was receiving. There was something strange about the way I thought of him, though. I felt as if he was getting something out of these sessions that I wasn't aware of and that I should be a little wary of him. On the other hand, the therapy was definitely working and that was undeniable.

On the day that was exactly one week from our last session I had a few things to do for the day, errands and such. But at one point I felt a strong urge to talk to him. I suppressed it at the time as I had things to get done, but as the day went on, the need grew stronger. Finally, I rushed home and found him online.

We exchanged pleasantries and I told him I didn't know why but I felt like I needed to meet up with him today. He acted surprised and said that he was busy as well. Normally I would have blown it off, but the need was growing steadily.

"Please, Todd. I know it sounds like begging a little, but I really feel like we need to meet up today. Can you come over here at least?"

"Well, I don't know. I've got some places to be. I really shouldn't."

"Please. Look, I don't know why, but I really feel like I need to meet you. Like it's essential to my therapy or something. I'll pay you if you want to." I was pleading now. I was aware of letting my guard down, but it really felt like a drug I needed or something. I needed, somehow or another, to see this man.

"No, I was doing this as a favor to you. I don't want your money," he said. I was becoming anxious now.

"Look, Todd. I know this all sounds strange, but please. I'll do anything. Whatever you want."

There was brief pause in our exchange, and then his message came back to me as I sat there in front of my computer impatiently waiting. Why am I acting like this? I wondered.

"What do you mean by 'anything'?" he asked. "You sound like you need to see me pretty bad."

"I do, and I'm not sure why. I just feel I really need to meet up with you today," I said.

"That's interesting. I wonder why? Has the therapy been working for you?"

"Yes, it's been working great actually. Just for some reason I felt like I needed to get with you. So what do you say?" I asked, hopefully.

"Well, I'm really busy. I don't know if today is a good idea. I'm doing these sessions in my free time, you know?"

I was becoming more and more needy and frantic. I couldn't control myself. "Look, really. I'll do anything. Anything at all. I really need it."

"Well, we'll discuss 'anything'. I guess I can swing by if you need me that bad," he said.

I was suddenly relieved. "Great! Come on by." For some unknown reason, my dick twitched and started getting hard in my shorts. I couldn't deny my excitement, though I had no idea why. Why in the hell am I getting hard? I wondered.

"Ok, be there shortly," he said.

I sat on the couch, pensive and impatient. Finally, after an eternity, I heard him drive up.

I invited him in and we chatted in the living room, next to the couch. "So, sorry about all this, I don't know what came over. I'm glad you came, though."

"It's ok. I didn't understand the urgency. Why do you feel like you need it so bad?" he asked.

"I don't know. As the day grew on, I felt a stronger and stronger urge to contact you. Maybe it's about the therapy, like it's going to stop working or something. What do you think?"

"I don't know, really. So, what did you mean by, 'anything'?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Well, I mean, anything, I guess. I was getting a little frantic. What do you want? Are you sure you don't want me to pay you?" I said.

"No, no money. You sound a little suggestive when you say that, though. Are you sure you're not asking for something in particular?"

Confused, I said, "I don't think so...I just feel like I really need your therapy...I..."

He cut me off, "It looks to me like you're asking for something, alright." He eyed me up and down, deliberately. "Your therapy is working fine. I think you just need me around you is what I think. In fact, I'll bet there's a part of me you want more than anything else." His hand moved to his crotch and caressed the bulge in his slacks beneath his round belly.

"What?" I said, defensively. "No, I don't mean that!" I was mildly shocked, but then also noticed the bulge in my own shorts. So did he, apparently.

"Why do you have a bulge in your shorts, too? I believe we met on a male for male chatroom, right? I think you need something of mine, alright," he said. He took a half step toward me. I backed up a little toward the couch, until I felt it behind my legs.

"Wait, I think you've got me all wrong. I was just curious. I'm straight, really. I just wanted your therapy."

"Oh," he said, stopping. "I see. Well, I can see I've made a mistake. I should go. Sorry about that," he said. He turned toward the door.

All at once I had a panicked desire to stop him. "Wait!" I shouted. "Please, don't go. I just...I thought you'd help me with my therapy like you said."

He stopped and turned toward me. "Only if you will really do 'anything' like you said."

I was being pulled in two different directions. I had a compelling need for him to stay but alarm bells were ringing in my head that he was making me do something I didn't want to do. My cock was hard again. I didn't understand why.

"What do I have to do?" I asked nervously.

"That depends on how willing you are to admit what it is you really want from me," he said, slyly. He walked up closer to me, rubbing his crotch. His bulge was growing. This bald, overweight, homely looking man completely had a hold on me somehow.

"What do you mean?" I asked. My hands were shaking from the nerves. My penis was swelling in my shorts despite obviously being uncomfortable in the situation.

"Just tell me what you want. What part of me is it that you need to have?"

"I don't know what you mean, Todd. I...I mean..." I stammered.

"You want what I'm holding here in my hand, don't you? Just tell me. Tell me you want it. It's ok. Admit it," he said, continuing to slowly move closer to me.

I could hardly speak. He rubbed his dick through his pants and stared at me. He stood inches away from me now. I couldn't let myself admit it. I wouldn't do it.

"Ok, fine," he said, suddenly. "I'll leave. See you around," he said, and quickly turned for the door.

"Stop!" I said again, instinctively. "Wait. Please. I don't know what to say!" I was trembling. My dick was hard in my shorts.

"Tell me what you want from me, or I'm leaving right now," he said. His hand went to the doorknob.

My hands went out to him like I wasn't in control of them anymore. I went to the door and blocked it with my body.

"Well?" he said.

"Ok, I want...want....your....dick. There, I said it. Your dick," I said, ashamedly. As the words came out, my penis strained against my shorts.

"You want my cock?" he asked. "Prove it. Show me how much you need this cock."

Involuntarily, I knelt on the ground before him. "Please. I want it. Is that enough?" I asked.

"No. You might just be saying it," he said. He began unbuckling his pants and dropped them before me, with his underwear. There he stood before me with his hairy cock pointed at me. He unbuttoned his shirt so it stood out of the way. "Now suck it. Show me how much you want my cock."

I was frozen. I didn't feel I wanted this at all, but my hands went to his stiff member. Precum oozed from the tip. He shifted forward and his cock approached my lips. A shiny, glistening drop of precum dripped down from the tip of his penis as it loomed toward my closed lips.

My first instinct was to turn away. I was repulsed by his appearance, my apparent weakness, and the fact that I was being forced to do something my mind was screaming at me to repel. I felt ashamed and embarrassed to be in this position, physically and figuratively. My brain was frantically calculating reasons as to why I was allowing this to happen, and what I could do to get out of it, but my body refused to listen. This was like a drug I needed, and his departure would put me into withdrawal. None of it made sense.

Then his rigid penis touched my lips and the precum dripped slowly down to my chin. A flame was immediately lit inside me. Like an alcoholic pulling in a fresh draught of beer or a junkie getting a hit, the feeling coursed through me. I needed this. All reasoning was abandoned. My lips parted ever so slightly and I sighed. Seeing this, he very gently pressed forward, and the tip of his hot penis just entered my lips. The precum touched my tongue and I knew what I needed. It was his taste. This cock taste. One of his hands moved gently to my head and slid to the side of my face. My mouth parted more and his throbbing cock entered my mouth for what I though was the first time.

He sighed, "Oh yesssss," as he entered my mouth. "That's good." I took him into my mouth and let the drug work on me. I was sucking cock. I was voluntarily sucking another man's stiff cock. The soft, but hairy skin slid over the surface of my tongue and I tasted more of his precum. My eyes pin wheeled with the sensations. I was absolutely lost in wonder. My head slowly moved back and forth on his rigid tool, taking in the new scent, the texture, and taste of this new drug of mine. I pulled out and licked the underside and quickly put it back in my mouth. He was moaning softly now as I sucked him off.

"Yeah, suck that cock. That's so good," he said. "Lick my balls, now. Put them in your mouth,"

I did as I was instructed and went toward his hairy, full scrotum. While my own penis was substantially larger than his, his testicles outsized my own by a great distance. They hung very low and seemed out of contrast with what they were attached to. I took each one in to my mouth and sucked on them. The thick hair tickled my nose and face, and the musky scent filled my nose, serving to further excite me. My dick stood at rigid attention in my shorts, but I was only focused on what he held before me. I knew I was being forced to do this, but no longer cared. My will had been supplanted by the need for his cock.

He pulled away from me and my mouth, tried to follow him. He held my head at length from him and told me to stand up. I did, and told me to show him to the bedroom. I walked briskly to my personal space and he followed, grabbing his clothes off the floor. He entered the room right on my heels. Pushing me back to my knees, he said, "You're doing great. Now put this cock back in your mouth."

I greedily started sucking him off again. Now his hips were rocking back and forth as he fucked my face. His hands both went to my hair and served to steady my head as he plunged his tool in and out of my mouth. Occasionally he would slow and force it deep into my mouth until my nose and face was held firm to his abdomen, the tip of his cock just entering the back of my throat. My first reflex was to gag, but I relaxed and was able to take it.

"Oh yeah, that's right. You take this cock into your throat," he growled as he continued to fuck my face. "Suck this cock, boy. Suck it!"

He pulled his cock out of his mouth and told me to lay down on the bed. I stood slowly and he went to his pants, pulling out what looked like a condom wrapper and a small, palm-sized plastic bottle. I stood there looking at him, understanding what this likely meant. Again I was fighting two different instincts; first, to refuse this forceful, non-consensual assault; and second to succumb to the addiction I was feeling for his cock.

"Lay down on the bed," he said. He ripped open the condom and drew it onto his cock as he approached me.

I stayed where I was, still weighing my options.

"I said, get on the BED!" he growled, and pushed me forcefully on to the bed. My first reflex was to try and push back, but the bed was right behind my knees and I fell on to it. He immediately fell on top of me, his great mass, outweighing me by at least twenty to thirty pounds, pinned me. He started trying to roll me over to my stomach, but I refused. He sat across my chest, and I saw his cock pointed at me. The sight of it made me lose my focus, and he quickly grabbed my opposite shoulder, spinning me beneath him and pinning me stomach down to the mattress. I felt cool lubricant being dripped onto his penis over my back and then his slick, rock hard cock between my buttocks. More lube was dripped liberally over the crack of my ass, and both of his hands went to my arms, rendering them useless.

"Don't you see?" he asked. "You're my bitch, now. That's right. You want this deep inside you, don't you?"

I refused to answer him, though most of me did want it, and I knew it. My arms hurt under his hands and the pain welled up inside me. I tried to push against him, but his round, heavy belly exerted too much pressure. I was completely pinned beneath him.

"No," I said. "Please stop," I said. He laughed.

"Playing hard to get, eh? You want my cock. That's why you begged me to come over here. Now you're going to beg for it again. You need my cock inside you."

"No, please stop!" I shouted back. "Let me go!"

His left hand moved down to his cock as his chest and his chin pushed down on my left shoulder so I couldn't gain any leverage. I felt his cock between my buttocks, searching for the opening. I reflexively tightened my butt cheeks together to resist him, but he just chuckled and said, "Yeah, that's right. Make it tight for me. Just like it was tight when I first gave this to you the other day."

I froze. "What?!" I asked sharply. "What the hell are you talking about?"

He told me, "Oh we've already done this. Last week under hypnosis you weren't nearly so resistant. You took my cock easily. You couldn't get enough of it. That's why you wanted me here today. You need more of this hard cock inside of you."

I was shocked. I had been taken advantage of by Todd. He had been making me his bitch under the hypnosis "therapy" I had been receiving. Now I understood. Suddenly images of him sticking his cock into my mouth and in my ass flooded my head. It was as if the barrier of his hypnosis therapy had been lifted, and I could see all that went on while he used me.

As I considered this, his stiff penis found my rectum and immediately began applying pressure to it. It slowly slipped in past the sphincter muscle. "Yes, that's it!" he moaned as he entered me. "Now you see. Now you see what we've been doing all this time. Now you know that you need this. You know you need my cock, don't you?"

I winced as his cock invaded me. I felt helpless and ceased trying to push him off me. The pain of him entering my body shot through me and my face pressed into the mattress below. I tried to relax as he slowly slid inside me.

"That's right. Take this dick, boy. Tell me you need this. You love my cock, don't you? Tell me," he said.

I kept my face buried into the bed as I adapted to the foreign rod inside of me. The pain was subsiding and was being replace by a slow building euphoria. The endorphins inside me were coursing through my arteries and I found myself wanting him again. I didn't want to admit it, but I knew that I did want this. I did need his cock inside of me. He slid deeper, passing yet another sphincter and suddenly bottoming himself out. His thick tangle of pubic hair pressed firmly against the back of my buttocks. He was in to the hilt, now. I gasped deeply.

"Tell me. Tell me you love this cock," he said. He pulled back and slowly advanced his dick inside my bowel, stopping again when his hips met my buttocks. The feeling was intense and I was euphoric now. My hips rose almost imperceptively, as he slid deep into me. I gasped with each of his slow thrusts. He moved his face next to my ear and said, "Tell me you love my cock. Say it. Say you need it. Say you love this cock inside of you."

Again, he slid out and back in, this time he pushed harder and with more force. I yelped as he rammed his tool home. He repeated his demand again, "Say it. Tel me you love this cock. Tell me you love it."

"I...oh God, I..." I stammered. Again he slammed his dick into me, grinding his hips into my ass. His left arm wrapped around my chest and his right slid under my arm and cupped my jaw, turning my head to the side. His 5 O'clock shadow was like sandpaper on my face.

"Say it. Say you love my cock. Tell me how bad you want it," he repeated.

"I want it," I whimpered. "I want your cock." He started advancing his pace, moving his hips in and out like a piston. I moaned loudly with each of his thrusts.

"That's right, boy. You want this cock. You love it, don't you? Tell me you love it. Tell me you love my cock. Say it," he said again.

"Yes!" I cried, as I abandoned all reason and restraint. "Yes, I love your cock! I love your cock! Oh God, yes!" I shouted.

"Yeah, that's it! You love my cock! Now take it! Take this dick inside you!" he growled. Sweat was now dripping off his hair, thick body onto mine and the sensation was almost too much for me. He rammed in and out of me mechanically and he continued to tightly wrap his arm around my chest. Then he put both hands on my hips and rose to his knees, pulling my hips up with him. He roughly spread my legs apart, and began fucking me doggy-style.

"Yeah, now you're my bitch, aren't you? Say it! Tell me you're my bitch!" he growled as he slammed into me.

"Yes! I'm your bitch!" I cried. The feeling was beyond euphoric now. This was my drug. His cock was my addiction and he was feeding it to me like my life depended on it. His hips slapped against my buttocks loudly and his balls slapped against me with each aggressive thrust. He drove it into me like a jackhammer. "Fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!" I shouted. "I love your cock! I love your cock!" I started repeating as he plowed me.

"You're my bitch now. You're going to let me fuck you whenever I want now. My little cock slave. You only want me cock, don't you?"

"Yes! I only want your cock! Fuck my ass with it!"

"Are you my cock slave, now? Say it!" he shouted.

"Yes! I'm your cock slave! Oh God, yes!"

"You're going to let me fuck you whenever I want aren't you, you little bitch! Keep telling me! Keep telling me you want my cock! SAY IT!" he shouted. He slapped my ass with his flat palm hard. The sound echoed around the room.

"Oh YES! I want your cock! I need your big dick! I love it! I love your cock!" I shouted back. He slapped my ass again and again. The pain of him slapping me combined with the ecstasy of his cock inside me and drove me over the edge. He then grabbed the back of my hair and pulled up. I had a sudden feeling of deja-vu has he tugged my head back so my eyes looked at the ceiling and my ass pointed up as high as I could, arcing my back. I knew that he had done this to me before. "Yeah! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" I continued.

"You want my load, don't you? I'm gonna cum in your mouth, and you're going to suck it all off me, bitch. Do you want me to cum in your mouth?" he asked.

"Oh, oh God," I kept saying. The though of another man shooting his semen into my mouth worried me.

He yanked harder on my head and asked again, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?!" he said, louder.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Cum in my mouth! Give it to me!"

"Yeah, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna shoot this load in your mouth, bitch!" he shouted. Suddenly, he let go of my head and collapsed onto the bed in a heap. He aggressively tossed me over so I lay on my back and he straddled my chest. He pulled off the condom and stroked his cock brutally up and down. The purple head was thick and menacing. He leaned forward and pulled my head up to greet his throbbing cock. "Yeah! Here it comes! Take my cum, bitch," he demanded.

velokev
velokev
332 Followers
12