Hypnosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
333 Followers

I opened my mouth as he told me and he shoved his hot penis back into my mouth. I tasted the latex and lube as he forced it deep into my mouth. Immediately, his penis jerked and splashed the back of my throat with thick semen. He held my head forcefully to him, saying, "YEAH! YEAH! Swallow my cum, bitch. You swallow it all, now! Suck it all off my cock!"

I started swallowing, feeling the thick, hot cum travel down my esophagus. I kept it all in my mouth greedily and sucked what I could from his spasming penis. He grunted with each jerk of his cock until no more came from his dick. His breathing slowed a little and he pulled out of my mouth. "Open your mouth," he said. I opened it and showed him it was empty.

"Good. You swallowed my cum. You're a good bitch," he said. "In fact, you're so good that I'm still hard!" I looked at his cock and it remained stiff as steel as he stroked it. He moved back between my legs and spread them apart. I felt completely spent and couldn't have fought back if I had wanted to. "Yes, this looks familiar. I fucked you like this last week. Just like a bitch. Like a girl," he said. He pulled my knees up around his hips and guided his still throbbing, hard cock back into my abused rectum. He slid in easily. My face grimaced for a second as he passed into my depths. "Yes, that's it. Just like a little bitch. MY bitch. Here, take this cock, bitch."

He started fucking me yet again. I moaned with each thrust of his cock. He pulled my legs up in the air and held me by the ankles, then slid his hands to my thighs so he could slam into me harder. My feet were on either side of his head, straight up in the air. He brutally plowed his dick in and out of my ass again and again, berating me. "Take that cock, bitch! Who's ass is this?" he shouted.

"It's yours! It's your ass!" I said.

"That's right. That's my ass! Tell me you love my cock, you little cunt! Say it! Say you love my fat cock inside you!"

"Yes!! I love your cock! Give it to me! I'm your bitch! Fuck my ass!" I shouted in response.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna gum again! I've got another load for you, bitch! You're gonna take my load again, aren't you, bitch?"

"Yeah! Give it to me," I pleaded. With that, he pulled out and clamored back up to my chest and stroked his cock in my face. I opened my mouth and he began shooting his cum all over my face. Spasm after spasm sprayed thick, white, warm semen all over my face in amounts I couldn't begin to imagine possible. He shot about 17 times across my face until I was covered in the gooey, salty cum. It burned my eyes, dripped off my face, stuck in my hair, and dripped into my still open mouth, but I didn't care. He squeezed his now softening dick, forcing the last drops of cum into my gaping mouth. The drops fell onto my tongue and I swallowed them gladly.

"Yes. You did good, boy. You took all my cum." He climbed off of me and walked across the hall to the bathroom. I heard him splash water onto his face and towel himself off. My eyes remained closed because of the semen covering them. I was too tired and spent to move. I just remained on my back, my own cock softening like Todd's. I didn't feel the need to cum. I knew that my job was to please him. I knew I was addicted to his cock and would be satiated for now.

As he got dressed beside me, he said nothing. Finally, as he was walking away, he said, "See you next week, bitch. Call me when you need me again." The front door closed off in the distance.

I woke what must have been hours later in the same position. The cum on my face had crusted over into a mask and I could hardly see. I stumbled to the bathroom and started the shower. The water washed away all the evidence from my body, save for the soreness in my rectum. I was repulsed in a way, but fatigued as from a good long distance run. It felt good at the same time. I didn't need anything now, but I was sure the need would return and when it did, I was sure I'd be seeing Todd again very soon.

velokev
velokev
333 Followers
12