Hypnosis Goes Haywire On Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

"Because if you do this for me, I'll give you the best sex you've ever had in your life."

"You will?"

"Yes."

"Will you bark like a dog?"

"Woof!"

"Act like a cat?"

"Meow?"

"And can we play I'm the intruder and you're the sleeping woman?"

"Oh, Larry, you dirty, old man. It's been a long time, since you tied me up and blindfolded me, but yeah, we can play that game, too, so long as you don't bring your brother and your father in the room again."

"You did give my brother and father quite the blowjobs, you little vixen."

"I thought I was blowing you, Larry. I didn't realize I had someone else's cock in my mouth, until your Dad inserted his wrinkled dick in my mouth, too."

Finally, it was the evening of National Nude Day, Wednesday, July 14th, the day that the men wanted to celebrate by having their wives strip naked, while under hypnosis, and Dr. Larry and his wife, Laura went to Billie's house. As hired to do, Larry put on his little show of hypnotism.

"Let me have the husbands sitting next to their wives."

The three couples gathered on the couch with Billie sitting on the left couch arm, Julie sitting next to him, then Bob, Joanie, Jane, and Ben taking the other couch arm. Only, instead of hypnotizing the wives, he hypnotize all six people.

"Relax, relax, relax. You are all so very sleepy. You are so tired that you can no longer keep open your eyes. Close them. Close your eyes. Put your heads down and sleep, sleep, sleep."

"Larry, what the Hell are you doing? Why did you hypnotize everyone?"

"Shh. You'll see. Now everyone stand and in honor of National Nude Day, I want you all to get naked. That's right, everyone, take off your clothes."

"Larry," persisted Laura. "Why are you doing this?"

"Hey, if I'm going to do, whatever it is you want me to do, I may as well have a little fun, too," he said staring at the bodies of the three naked wives. "Wow, they are all so very lovely," he said ogling Julie, Joanie, and Jane's naked bodies. Besides, it's Nude Day and there's a little something in this for you, too, Laura," he said nodding his head in the direction of the naked men.

"You've seen one cock, you've seen them all, Larry," she said confessing her disinterest, albeit while still staring at Billie, Bobby, and Ben's exposed cocks.

"Okay, then," said Larry, "what hypnotic suggestion do you want me to give the men?"

"Whenever the women say their name, the men have this uncontrollable urge to cook and clean."

"I figured as much," said Larry. "I knew it wouldn't be something sexual. Suffice to say, I'm glad you are unable to hypnotize me," he said with a smug laugh. "And, since this is your call, what hypnotic suggestion should I give the women?"

"Whenever the men say the woman's name, they remove their clothes and strip naked," she said looking at her husband. "Okay? That way we give them both something. The men must cook and clean and the women must strip."

"That sounds like a plan," said Larry putting the wives back under and turning to address the men. "Whenever your wives say your name, you will have this uncontrollable urge to either cook something or clean something." Then, he turned to the wives. "Whenever your husband says your name, you will have this uncontrollable urge to strip naked."

"Great," said Laura. "Thank you, Larry."

"What's say we have some real fun, now."

"What do you have in mind?" Never knowing what her husband would do next, Laura looked at her husband with curiosity.

"Let's wake them all up," he said turning to his subjects. "At the count of three you will awaken and realize that you are naked. You will be so sexually aroused that you are naked and that everyone can see you, you are so sexually aroused from seeing everyone naked, that you will embrace the one that you are the most sexually attracted to and have immediate and passionate sex with them."

"That's a good ending, Larry," said Laura. "Thank you, Larry. This way everyone will get what they want."

"One, you are slowly awakening from your deep sleep. Two, you are feeling refreshed. Three, you are wide away, totally sexually aroused and terribly horny."

Billie, Bobby, and Ben looked down at themselves, before looking at one another. They were naked and they all had stiff erections. Julie, Joanie, and Jane looked down at themselves, before looking at one another. They were naked and they were all so very wet.

The women looked at the men with their stiff cocks at the ready and the men looked at the women with their flushed faces and sexy smiles. Dr. Larry Lurid and his wife Laura stepped back and stayed in the background ready to enjoy the show. Only, neither of them suspected what was to happen next. He figured, no doubt, that after he gave them the hypnotic suggestion that, once awakened, they'd be so sexually aroused with one another that they'd embrace the one that they are the most sexually attracted to and immediately have hot passionate sex with them.

Only, surprisingly and shockingly, the women embraced the women and the men embraced the men. Apparently, best friends forever, the hypnotic suggestion played out the sexual attraction that the men and the women had always felt for one another but were afraid to realize. Within seconds of being awakened naked, Billie was blowing Bobby, while Ben was fucking Billie from behind, before switching off with Bobby blowing Billie and Ben fucking Bobby from behind, before switching off again.

Unfazed by what their husbands were doing in having gay sex with each other, the women were all over one another having lesbian sex. Julie was kissing Jane, while Joanie was eating Julie, before they changed positions with Jane eating Joanie, while Julie sucked Joanie's big tits. By this sudden gay and lesbian orgy, the fears that Laura had about the men wanting to have sex with the woman never materialized. You'd think she'd be happy that it worked out the way that it had, but she was aghast.

"Larry, do something," said Laura. "This isn't what I had planned."

"Sleep, sleep, all of you sleep." Quickly Dr. Lurid put them all under to give them a newly modified hypnotic suggestion. "At the count of three, you will have this uncontrollable urge to have sex with the one you want of the opposite sex. The woman will grab the man that she is most attracted to and the man will grab the woman that he most wants. You will have passionate sex with one another like you have never had before. One, you are awakening, two, you are aware of your surroundings, three, you are so very horny and the person of your dreams is right there ready and willing to have hot sex with you."

Billie looked at big breasted Joanie and ran to her, as she ran to him. They embraced in a deep kiss. She fondled his erection, while he fondled her big tits, before he leaned down to take her erect nipples in his mouth. He was all over her tits sucking them and caressing them, before Joanie fell to her knees and started blowing him. It was obvious that they had always had the hots for one another. Now, with the other two couples watching, Billie mounted Joanie and plunged his stiff prick in Bob's wife and the two of them fucked like animals.

When Bob saw Billie boning his wife, he looked over to Jane and Jane looked at him. Just as Billie and Joan had done, Bob and Jane were locked in a lovers kiss. Jane, the slut for cocks that she was, took Bob's cock in her hand, before taking it in her mouth. She was voracious for Bob's prick. Soon the couple was rolling on the floor making passionate love.

Now with Billie with Joanie and Bobby with Jane, Ben looked at Julie and Julie looked at Ben. Hungry for one another, they couldn't keep their hands and mouths off of one another. Julie gave Ben the deepest, wettest, and longest French kiss she had ever given anyone, including her husband. Ben, with the obvious lust he felt for Julie, pulled her down and fell between her legs and began eating her pussy, before he spun around the other way, so that Julie could suck his cock, while he continued eating her. After doing 69 long enough to be totally, aroused, they changed positions and made sweet love.

With the three couples all having intercourse, it was Dr. Lurid and his wife's turn to have some hot sexy fun. Knowing what he husband wanted, Laura picked up the phone and called for pizza delivery. Figuring, no doubt, that everyone would be hungry after having sex anyway, in readiness for what she was about to do, she stripped off her clothes and greeted the pizza delivery man at the door naked. Luckily, it was the same man, who had delivered a pizza to her previously. He was the one, who had exposed his cock to her, earlier. This time she invited him inside and this time, she had wild sex with him, while her husband watched.

Larry, pulled out his cock and stroked himself, while watching his wife on her knees blowing the delivery man, who was young enough to be her son. The pizza delivery man was amenable to having sex with beautiful Laura and, at no additional charge to the Lurids, he was eager to coat Laura's mouth, face, and tits with his special hot, gooey, extra cheese. It was a fun Nude Day for all involved.

Now, with the men doing all the cooking and the cleaning and the women getting naked at the mere mention of their name, the couples lived happily ever after.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers