Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read another forum that asked if any straight guys sucked cock out of curiosity. And based on the pages of responses many did. The general consensus seemed to be that almost all guys at some point either:

-thought about sucking a cock

-sucked another guy's cock

-read or watched gay porn

-had a guy suck them off

Some of the responses were fascinating and made me feel much better:

-Although I am definitely straight, when I am home alone I often read gay straight first time cock sucker stories. And as I do, I imagine it is me sucking cock, deep throating a cock, and swallowing a load. I doubt I will ever do anything about it... but the temptation is always there.

-Although I love fucking women, the idea of giving a blow job is something that often pops into my head.

-My boyfriend was straight until I convinced him to suck cock. Now, he sucks cock as often as he eats pussy... and there is nothing hotter than watching him bob on a cock.

-I sucked a cock years ago. It was amazing, but I have never done it since as I don't want to be turned gay.

-I think it is odd to begin by claiming 'I am straight' and then say 'but I want to suck cock'. If a guy sucks cock he is gay... not that there is anything wrong with that... I suck cock all the time (but I'm gay).

-What if you're married? What if you love your wife? But what if you also love sucking cock?

-Define gay. Is sucking cock once gay? A few times? Every day? I think we are trying to pigeon hole sexuality as gay or straight. The gray in-between is really big. Plus, this whole conversation is hypocritical. If two girls are going down on each other that is hot and they are not lesbians... they are just playing around or bi. But if two guys are in a sixty-nine they are gay or faggots. It literally makes my entire body fume.

-I have been sucked by a few guys through a glory hole. To me a mouth is a mouth and truthfully guys give better head.

-So let me get this straight (pun definitely intended). If I suck a cock once I'm bi or gay? If that is the case, then if I do weed once I am a drug addict.

-Sexuality is a continuum. If you ever end up staying on any one end of the continuum you are likely gay or straight. But if you bounce around in-between the two extremes of society's definitions you are who you are.

-I love sucking cock. I also love fucking women. I don't spend any time contemplating or defining my sexuality.

-I don't suck cock often. And I would definitely define myself as straight. But there have been a few occasions in my 45 plus years where the situation presented itself and I sucked a guy and was sucked in return by a guy: a threesome with a cheerleader in high school, a drunken night in college when my roommate and I both struck out at a sorority house party (we helped each other out a couple dozen times in the end), at a sauna while on a business trip and so forth.

-If you haven't sucked cock you don't know what you're missing. The feeling of it growing in your mouth; the amazing feeling of it going in and out of your mouth and the pulsating as it erupts and shoots a full salty load in your mouth. Cock cum is so much tastier than pussy... more visually appealing too.

-If you suck cock you're bisexual... it really is as simple as that.

-I don't find men attractive at all. I only get hard looking at women. Yet, I find a cock appealing. I can't explain it: I'm not attracted to men, but I am attracted to cock.

-Cock sucking is a natural reality for any guy.

-I love sucking cock... always had ever since I was drunk and sucked a friend's cock after a football game. I suck cock a couple times a week, sometimes more, yet no one would know. I otherwise leave a very straight life. Wife, three kids, great job and a secretary that I can fuck any time I want.

-Sucking cock is like eating a Lay's potato chip: I bet you can't just eat one.

That made me laugh.

As I read more, including some describing their first time, I felt better.

I wasn't gay.

I wasn't alone.

Many guys fantasized about sucking cock.

Many straight guys actually sucked cock.

That all said, reading all the discussion on sucking cock really made me want to suck cock again.

I checked my phone and sighed, no response from Rose.

So, I went downstairs and had breakfast in the afternoon... which was the norm for the weekend.

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing homework, which I had fallen behind in, watched some television and texted some buddies.

Yet, throughout the day, I couldn't completely shake my hunger. Since Rose hadn't yet returned my call, and I sure wasn't sure if we were a couple or not (seriously, what the hell were we?), I decided instead of jerking off and watching another video I would call one of my sure things.

"Hey, Amanda, what are you up to?" I asked, turning back into my usual suave confident self.

"Writing my Death of a Salesman essay," she answered.

"Need a break? It sounds like you're bored to death."

"What do you have in mind?" she replied, laughing at my lame joke, moving into her girly playful mood herself. Amanda and I had dated briefly in grade eleven, but learned we were better as friends... which over time turned into friends with benefits.

"I don't know," I said back, flirting and feeling like my old self. "Maybe a little doctor."

"Why? Does something need to be resuscitated?" she said, her tone so sexy, my cock did just that.

"It sure does," I replied.

"Well come on over," she said.

Amanda lived only with her dad, her mom having ditched years ago, but he was almost never home. "Coming right now."

"Don't you dare," she giggled.

I laughed, as Amanda was one of the few high school girls I knew that loved cum. I had come in her mouth and cunt, and all over her tits and face. The only place she hadn't allowed me to come in was her ass... which she still refused me access to.

Twenty minutes later, Amanda was bobbing on my cock.

Five minutes after that, I was eating her pussy.

Five minutes after that, I was fucking her hard on all fours... insisting on this position as I tried to briefly reclaim my manhood.

Three orgasms later, Amanda could come and come again, I pulled out and coated her pretty face with my load.

Once spent, she said, as she scooped cum off her face and put it in her mouth, "I never understand why you guys always want to cum all over a girl's face. It's such a waste."

"Porn," I shrugged.

"Ahhh, the money shot," she nodded, as she sucked more of my cum off her fingers.

Suddenly I wanted cum again. I wanted to scoop that cum up and eat it.

I asked, trying to be casual, "So what does cum taste like?"

"Gooey and salty," she said, before adding, "want to try?"

"Ah, no," I said, trying to keep my manhood intact. I sure didn't need one of my sure thing booty calls thinking I was gay.

"It's super yummy," she said, as she scooped a small amount from her cheek and offered it to me.

"I think I'm good," I said, even though I badly wanted to suck the cum off her finger.

"So is this cum," she said, moving her finger to her mouth and sucking it sexily, like she was a porn star.

"I think I'll stick to cunt juice," I said, knowing she hated the 'c' word.

"Brian, how dare you," she said, slapping me.

"What? Cunt juice is really yummy," I teased.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" she said, covering her ears, her beautiful face scrunching up in a way that wasn't at all pretty.

I leaned in and kissed her, deciding this may be a sly way to get just the slightest taste of the cum I was craving... my own.

She kissed me back, surprised, as kissing wasn't something we did. We sucked and licked and fucked.

I put my tongue in her mouth, searching for my cum and her tongue went into mine. The kiss was passionate but disappointing as I didn't taste any of the addictive seed I was searching for.

When I broke the kiss, she looked at me and said, "That was unexpected."

Shifting back to my usual asshole guy persona, I shrugged, "I figured it was the least I could do after I fucked that tight cunt of yours."

"You asshole," she said, slapping me hard.

I scooped some cum off her tits and moved it to her mouth, "Now don't you be wasting any of my precious cum."

Like the submissive she was, she opened her mouth and sucked the cum off my finger, sucking it like it was a cock.

Half an hour later I was back home.

Still craving cum.

I knew I shouldn't, as it only gave Rose more power in our already way too one sided relationship, but I texted her:

God, what have you done to me???

I left it vague. I wasn't going to declare in my text that I was craving cum, I was just trying to entice her to respond.

Again though, she didn't respond.

It was around eight-thirty when she finally responded, as I was binge watching a weird new show called Angie Tribeca.

It was just two words.

Craving cock?

I sighed. She knew exactly what I was feeling. She also knew she had me wrapped around her finger.

I responded back:

Just missing you.

She responded:

So you don't want cock at all right now?

I sighed again. Yes, badly! But writing it down in a text seemed so committal. Yet, I answered:

Maybe.

She responded:

It's a yes or no question. If this relationship is going to work you need to answer me honestly. I have no time for people who are not true to themselves. Life is way too short for games.

I stared at her words. Again the word 'relationship' was used. Yet, her words were giving me an ultimatum I wasn't used to. I was in high school and a guy: honesty wasn't really something I was used to sharing with the opposite sex.

Yet, I felt a rush of anxiety at her words. I didn't want to lose her... to lose whatever bizarre relationship we had.

I quickly texted back:

I'm sorry. Yes! Yes, I want to suck more cock. Badly.

I then stared at my phone... waiting for her to reply.

But she didn't reply.

I felt insecure, a feeling I had only felt once before when I was a rookie on the Varsity football team. But that was short lived when I became the first freshman to start in the history of my high school.

But this felt worse.

What if I had lost her?

I had never felt so alive as I did since I met her.

From the moment I first licked her pussy... drawn into her allure.

From the moment I watched the first video and was pulled into the wicked web of cock sucking.

From the moment I put that big black cock in my hand and then in my mouth.

From the moment I felt his cum explode in my mouth and down my throat.

I knew I was forever changed... maybe not mentally... but my body knew.

Rose had opened up a side of me I didn't know existed... and now that the door had been opened, I couldn't fathom closing it again.

Wanting to have a connection with Rose, I went to my laptop and watched the third video.

This video always had two cocks at once. Again, no talking, just words flashing on the screen.

(A hot blonde in a ponytail going back and forth between two big black cocks)

You

You have

You have an

You have an unexplainable

(A chubby blonde sucking one cock while stroking the other)

Desire

Desire to

Desire to suck

Desire to suck cock

(Another blonde, this time in a court room, jerking off two cocks at once)

You

You have

You have an

You have an uncontrollable

(A redhead getting splattered with two loads of cum... on loop when each additional word was added)

Urge

Urge to

Urge to eat

Urge to eat cum

(A teacher on her knees in front of her desk as she bobbed furiously back and forth on two of her student's cocks, her tits being mauled by whoever wasn't getting sucked)

On

On your

On your eager

On your eager knees

(A girl on her bed on all fours as she was face fucked by one cock and then another)

Surrounded

Surrounded by

Surrounded by big

Surrounded by big cock

(Two hot coeds sucking on two cocks and then swapping cocks)

Hungry

Hungry Mouth

Hungry Mouth wide

Hungry Mouth wide open

(A girl on her knees mouth wide open as two guys (a black cock and a white cock) furiously stroked their cocks)

Begging

Begging for

Begging for their

Begging for their cream

(Multiple girls flashing quickly with cum shooting into their mouth as words flashed on the screen)

Multiple

Multiple loads

Multiple loads of

Multiple loads of jizz

(Multiple girls flashing quickly with their mouths wide open and yummy white cum in view)

Feed

Feed on

Feed on fresh

Feed on fresh cum

(Multiple girls getting splattered with two loads of cum at once)

One

One load

One load never

One load never enough

(Multiple girls continue to suck cock and take facials)

Each load makes you hornier

Each load makes you hungrier

Each load makes you crave more

Each load makes you a full time cock sucker

Cock slut

Cock slave

Cum bucket

Cum junkie

Then the video volume came on as a pretty girl coated in cum looked directly into the camera and said, "Go ahead, cock sucker, you know what you want."

It then faded to black.

And God was she right.

I wanted cock.

I craved cum.

I texted Rose, desperate to let her know I was willing to declare to her without reservation what I wanted:

Rose

I just watched the third video.

It made me so hungry for cock and cum.

I'm sorry I didn't admit it earlier, but you need to understand that this is still very new to me and I am struggling with how I saw myself just a week ago.

Please don't give up on me.

This time, she responded a couple of minutes later, my cock still hard but I was desperately trying not to touch myself.

I'm sorry if I overreacted. My period is due tomorrow and I'm a real bitch right before it comes. Tell you what, get video 4 ready and call me. I want to be with you tonight.

I quickly texted back:

I'll call you in a minute.

I quickly got undressed, got the video ready and called Rose.

"Hey baby," she purred, acting as if nothing was different, "Is that cock of yours nice and hard?"

"Rock hard," I admitted.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred. After a moment, she ordered, "Press play."

I did.

As it started, Rose said, "I'm going to talk to you as the video plays, okay baby?"

"Yes," I nodded, even though she couldn't see my head movement, as I watched a brunette on her bed, her head lying over the end, a cock ever so slowly moving in and out of her mouth.

ACCEPTANCE

"Have you accepted you're a cock sucker, baby?" Rose asked.

"Yes," I admitted, not going to let my testosterone hide my new reality, even as I watched the big cock slide in and out of the girl's mouth, imagining it was me.

The scene changed to another brunette, in pigtails, each being held by a man's hand as he too slowly pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

THIS IS WHO YOU ARE

"Tell me, baby, what are you?" she asked.

"A cock sucker," I replied, mesmerized by the slow motion of the cock sliding in and out of a mouth.

"I'm rubbing my cunt while we're talking, baby," she moaned softly. "I want you to stroke your cock, but don't come yet. I want us to come together. Okay, baby?"

"Okay," I replied, moving my hand to my raging hard-on.

The scene again changed to a black woman on her knees under a desk sucking a big white dick.

GET ON YOUR KNEES

"Are you on your knees, baby?" Rose asked, before adding, "Like a good cocksucker?"

I quickly moved onto my knees and answered, "I am now."

"Good boy," she purred. "I can imagine you on your knees gazing up at James' glorious dick."

"Me too," I answered, recalling the big black cock, my mouth watering.

A MILF showed up on the screen bobbing slowly up and down on the big cock of a much younger guy.

WORSHIP COCK

"If I get you another cock are you going to worship it, baby?" Rose asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Tell me, baby, tell me what you want," Rose whispered so sultrily she sounded like a phone sex operator.

"I just want to be on my knees, bobbing on a big hard cock," I admitted, wishing there was one in front of me right at that moment.

"Oh yes, baby, you looked so fucking hot with cock in your mouth, so natural," she continued, "just like that slut."

On the video a hot brunette bobbed furiously on a big black cock, no longer in slow motion like the previous scenes.

BEG FOR IT

"Oh yeah," I groaned, wondering if I could ever suck cock so voraciously.

"With enough practice you can devour a cock like that, baby," she said.

"I can't imagine," I said, even though I could.

"Oh yes, baby, practice makes perfect," she said.

"Well, then I need to get back to work," I joked.

"Mmmmmmmm," she whispered, "You want some cock right now, don't you?"

"God, yes," I groaned, as I watched the video.

A woman wearing a bun, as if she were a librarian, was sucking a nice thick dick.

YOU WANT THAT LOAD IN YOUR MOUTH

"You want that load, don't you, my cock sucker?" she asked.

I continued to admit my hunger, "Yes, I'd love a load of cum in my mouth."

"Would you swallow it all or share it with me, baby?" she questioned, the idea suddenly appealing... sharing cum with her.

"That would be awesome," I replied.

"I'm happy my cock sucker isn't selfish," she said.

"As long as you share any cum you get," I countered, realizing the entire conversation was utterly bizarre.

A black girl was now on the video sucking a big cock through a glory hole. Instantly, I wondered if there were any glory holes in our city... there must be.

YOU WILL SUCK COCK, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE

"Maybe I need to take you to a glory hole, baby," she said, "that way you could suck as many cocks as you wanted."

"Are there glory holes here?" I asked, as I watched the black girl suck cock.

"Oh yeah, there are two at the college I know of," she answered, "not to mention the adult stores, of course."

"Really?" I asked, instantly curious where they would be.

"Oh yeah, it's where many of the closet cock suckers go to get their share of cock," she said.

"I see," I said, trying not to sound too excited by the idea.

Another black girl was sucking cock, although this time in a kitchen.