Hypnosissy 04: Cum Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chubby redhead bobbed slowly on a big black dick as her left hand cupped and fondled the balls... in the same way I would cup a set of tits.

She spoke: The balls are often neglected by rookie cock suckers as they are so focused on the head and shaft of the cock. But the cock and balls are a package deal. Cradle these sensitive spheres in your hand, fondle them, and stir up the dessert you're craving which will eventually emerge from those very balls.

Three: Ball Play 2: Lick and suck the balls

A girl in a cheerleader's outfit sucking a ball sack.

She spoke: Rookie cock suckers just suck. Advanced cock suckers understand that worshipping a cock is a complex task that includes worshipping every aspect of a man's cock and balls. After you've sucked for a couple minutes getting him warmed up, then slide your open lips down one side of his shaft and suck each ball into your mouth.

Four: Pacing

An older woman in a black dress is kneeling in a bar slowly sucking the cock of a man perched on a bar stool. As the video continues, she moves faster and faster.

She spoke: Many novice cock suckers think that you just bob rapidly until you pump out the load. But good cock suckers know that worshipping a cock is a lengthy journey that starts slow, then picks up under the direction of your Alpha Male (or if he declines to speak, you may take your cues from his increasing groans).

Five: Edging

A girl in pigtails bobbed furiously on the cock and then stopped. Then repeated.

She spoke: Good cock suckers want to retain that cock in their mouth and under the control of their hands for as long as possible. Thus edging is a valuable skill. You get him close and then back off. Get him close again and then slow down. And when he eventually does come, it will be with greater volume and more intensity.

Six: The Wrist Twist

A nun, yes an actual nun, jerked a huge black cock with her hand while simultaneously sucking.

She said: A great technique to enhance the blow job once you've gotten the Alpha Male Dick nice and wet, is to stroke the dick with one hand (or two if he provides you with enough length) while you're sucking; this approach is especially helpful for huge dicks. Although there are many ways to do this, the best is to synchronize your bobbing and your hand movements. Twist left on the down stroke and right on the upstroke. Or if you're using two hands, twist them back and forth in opposite directions, being careful that the cock is lubricated with plenty of saliva. Repeat.

Seven: Deep Throat

A video of a skinny brunette with huge fake tits taking an entire cock in her mouth over and over again.

She said: Every Alpha Male will expect a cock sucker to be able to deep throat their cock, no matter how well-endowed he is. So practice until you can readily take huge tubular objects into your cock sucking mouth.

The video then suddenly ended. I was surprised and disappointed. I had been taking notes, writing down all the advice.

I know this makes me sound more gay, but I wanted to improve my cock sucking skills. I didn't want just to be a cock sucker, but to be a great cock sucker.

I wanted to go to clip three, but knew I was only supposed to do one per day. So I texted Rose: Video 2 was kind of short.

She texted back: Watch it again! It has some great suggestions.

I texted back: Okay.

She texted back: Enjoy the surprise glory hole?

Me: It was a BIG surprise!!!

Rose: I imagine so.

Me: Still can't believe we have a glory hole to serve teachers.

Rose: Even I was surprised by that. But the good news is that you now have a secret location to go and satisfy your cravings.

Me: I guess, although it's kind of awkward.

Rose: Well, it's an option.

Me: One I may use again.

Rose: Sorry, but I got to go... Camry brought over a new trainee.

Me: Who???

Rose: I don't train and tell... but she is a teacher at your school!!!

Me: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose: I never tell lies... now go watch that video again, baby.

Me: Yes, Ma'am!

As usual, I obeyed Rose, and I watched the video again... before sternly ignoring my erection and deciding to work on some biology homework... thinking to myself I had been doing a lot of hands on bio work recently... physics too... and chemistry.

As I went to bed, I stared at the number from the black cock guy from the gloryhole. I pondered calling him, as I was definitely craving a load of cum... but that scared me. I needed to be able to control my addiction... so I threw the number in the garbage.

.....

The Friday school day was completely non-eventful. No Eugene, no Camry, not even a Mary.

And although the glory hole was posted prominently in my brain all day, I wasn't brave enough to actually go and visit it... plus, I would need Camry to get there, and going and asking for help so I could suck cock was too embarrassing, even though I hadn't minded when she was watching.

I also studied every female teacher, wondering which one had ended up munching on my girlfriend's (I'm pretty sure Rose is my girlfriend) cunt.

After school, Rose texted me: Wanna go to a party tonight?

Trying to act casual, I didn't respond right away, feeling way too dependent on her, but responded a few minutes later: Yeah, sure.

She texted back: Awesome, meet me at my dorm at nine.

I tried to act casual and not as excited as I really was: See you then.

After dinner and watching some television with Mom and Dad, I went to my room and watched Video 3.

The video came on with the title: A TRUE Cock Sucker....

Pictures of girls sucking cock flashed by, a new one every second, as a sultry-voiced woman spoke... every little while a recurring word flashing briefly on the screen.

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that sucking cock is more than just getting a guy off.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that your sole purpose in life is to worship the Alpha Male's cock.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that sucking Alpha Male cock is an enormous privilege.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that the more an Alpha Male gives you his most precious gift, his huge cock, the more you will thank him with heartfelt devotion.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that an Alpha Male's cock is the only thing that matters when offered to you, and you will treat it like the gift it is.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands there is no shame in being a cock sucker... feel no guilt as you accept what you are.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands it's all about the Alpha Male: his cock, his masculinity, his pleasure.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands you were born to serve the Alpha Male cock.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that you needn't expect any reciprocation.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands there's a hierarchy that spans the universe and that you are at the bottom.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands and values this hierarchy, and yearns for an Alpha Male to express his dominance over you... to demonstrate who is in charge.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker loves to submit to an Alpha Male without reservation and to be used.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that Alpha Males love to be dominant and there is no greater calling than to take dominion over a submissive cock sucker whose only purpose is to serve.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that Alpha Males love having their cock worshipped by a submissive dick stroker with hunger in your eyes, since that worship enhances an Alpha Male's power and reinforces his masculinity and superiority.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands and eagerly accepts an Alpha Male's superiority over you and will obey without hesitation any instructions given.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands your purpose is to serve an Alpha Male any way he desires.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands your purpose is to serve an Alpha Male anywhere he desires.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that the only real way to achieve fulfillment is to be used until an Alpha Male's cum is deposited on your face or down your throat.

Screen: WORSHIP

Spoken: A true cock sucker understands that any name given to you by an Alpha Male, no matter how demeaning, is endearing and true.

Then the pattern changed as it shifted from stills to videos of extreme close-ups... each lasting only about five seconds... as the sultry narrator described them with a variety of nasty derogatory names.

Cocksucker (a nurse sucking a cock in a bed)

Pipe Smoker (a girl in a prom dress sucking a much older man)

Princess (a girl fingering herself while bobbing on a cock)

Semen demon (a load shooting directly into a woman's mouth, the woman wearing a blindfold)

Sissy (a teacher kneeling on her desk sucking a cock)

Sausage jockey (a girl in a ponytail furiously sucking on a cock)

Blow-boy (a stripper sucking a dildo onstage)

Faggot (a cheerleader sucking a 'smoking hot' football player)

Cum bucket (a secretary earning her payload before it's sprayed on her face)

Pole Pleaser (a girl in a plaid skirt sucking a very long, thin dick)

Twink (a girl in biker gear sucking a cyclist on his hog)

The videos on the screen went to black as the word WORSHIP slowly flashed ten times.

My cock was raging, this video somehow different and more arousing than the others. The massive amount of pictures at the beginning, mixed with the sultry narrative, and then the derogatory terms enacted near the ending making me want to cum, and cum now.

And I was hoping that would happen tonight when I met Rose.

At least I prayed it would.

It didn't.

I won't bore you with the play by play of my date as it was uneventful (because we didn't have sex nor did I suck cock), but instead it was just attending a house party as a couple.

She held my hand throughout the night.

She introduced me to her friends as her boyfriend.

She kissed me once in a while.

We had a few drinks.

We played a game of poker.

We just had fun.

It was better than sex.

It was more than sex.

It was a relationship.

And although I was hard throughout much of the night... Rose was dressed sexy as hell and wearing sheer beige nylons under a short, tight, black skirt... I didn't think about sex with her or about cock all night... I just enjoyed being with her.

I dropped her off at her dorm and kissed her goodnight, and as I headed back to my car to drive home, I knew without a doubt I was in love with Rose.

.....

Saturday afternoon I received a text from Rose: Re-watch the first three clips at least once more if you wish, then watch Clip 4 at 7 o'clock, exactly one hour before I pick you up at 8 o'clock!

Excited, I texted back: Will do. Where are we going?

Rose: PS: Dress up in a suit if you have one.

Me: Okay, where are we going?

Rose: Stop asking. You'll find out tonight.

I had no idea what she had in store, perhaps a real date, yet based on her assignment to watch over an hour of cock videos (with the predictable result that I would be very horny), I could imagine what to expect.

So, I did as I was told.

I re-watched each of the three videos... twice... and the second one on tips three times. My cock was raging and I was frustrated that I wasn't allowed to come. Yet, as odd as it was, I felt compelled to obey Rose without question: she seemed to know me better than I knew myself.

And thus, at seven, I eagerly clicked on Video Clip Four... thinking I was now over halfway to being done, halfway to being allowed to come.

Video Four popped onto the screen, and this one was called Acceptance. I thought it was weird that I wasn't seeing this one until now; I had already accepted I was a cock sucker, but I watched it anyway.

But then when the video started and I heard the voice, Rose's voice, I knew this one had been made specifically for me.

This time videos of girls sucking cock played for a few seconds at a time as Rose spoke.

Rose:

My sweet cock sucker. Accept the reality of who you are. Of what you are! Who you were born to be!

A cock sucker.

You may wish you were straight, like you used to think you were, but the reality is that you truly are what you are. And what are you? Say it with me.

A cock sucker.

Of course I said it. Obeying Rose's voice as if she were actually here in the room with me.

Again,

A cock sucker.

"A cock sucker."

Nothing gets you more excited than a big thick rod being offered to you.

Nothing gets you more excited than a nice hard cock pulsing in your mouth.

Nothing gets you more excited than a thick dick sliding in and out of your mouth.

Nothing gets you more excited than an Alpha Male's dominant fucking dick inches from your face.

Nothing gets you more excited than a thick, gooey, warm load of cum spewing in your mouth and gliding down your throat, or taking the warm cream all over your face.

Say it again,

I'm a cock sucker.

I declared "I'm a cock sucker."

Again.

I'm a cock sucker.

I repeated the declaration, "I'm a cock sucker."

You feel happiness when a cock pumps in and out of your mouth.

You feel delight when a man shares his manhood with you.

You feel joy when you're on your knees bobbing on cock.

You feel euphoria when a man uses you as his fuck toy.

You feel elation when a load is deposited in you.

Cock is your purpose.

Say it.

I was completely entranced by her words as I repeated after her, "Cock is my purpose."

Again.

Cock is your purpose.

"Cock is my purpose," I declared, my cock throbbing in my pants.

Take pride in being a cock sucker.

Sure, you're near the bottom of the sexual hierarchy... only a complete bottom is below you... but that's okay. You're a cock sucker... a dick flamer... and there is no shame that your primary sexual purpose is to suck dick and coax load after load out of as many of them as you can.

It's just who you are.

It's just something you need to do.

It's just what you were born to do.

Say it.

I was born to serve cock.

"I was born to serve cock," I declared, even as my mouth watered... craving a dick in my mouth right now.

Again.

I was born to suck cock.

I repeated, "I was born to suck cock."

Understand you are still a man... you're just a man who serves other men and needs to suck other men's cocks for mutual sexual pleasure and fulfillment.

You'd rather suck a man's cock than be sucked. It's who you are, it's in your DNA.

In public you're still the stereotypical jock society wants to see: big, strong and manly. But behind the scenes you understand that you're inferior to men who use you for their own pleasure... which in turn gives you pleasure... pleasure both from your inferiority and from their use of you.

You owe your feeder du jour ultimate submission because he is giving you the ultimate privilege of his cock and cum.

I'm a man who lives for cock.

Say it.

"I'm a man who lives for cock," I said, and at the moment it seemed true. This very moment I was going through cock withdrawal. I wanted one in my mouth right this second!

Again.

I'm a man who lives for cock.

I repeated, "I'm a man who lives for cock." And this made me feel okay with it. I could still be a football player. I could still have a girlfriend like Rose. I could still fuck women. I just also sucked cock.

In today's society still wedded to stereotypical biases, it isn't easy being a cock sucker.

A cock sucker needs another man's cock for his own sexual pleasure and satisfaction more than he needs his own.

A cock sucker needs to suck cock; he craves it and lives for it.

Cum becomes a food group.

Yet, a cock sucker needs cock the same way he needs air to breathe.

Repeat after me....

A cock sucker lives for cock.

"A cock sucker lives for cock."

A cock sucker lives for cum.

"A cock sucker lives for cum."

I am a man who sucks cock.

"I am a man who sucks cock."

I am a man who worships dick.

"I am a man who worships dick."

I am a cock sucker.

"I am a cock sucker."

And then the video faded to black.

As I sat there, my mouth watering, my cock ready to burst out of my pants, I realized I had gotten so immersed in Rose's narration that I had no idea what I'd just watched. Her hypnotic words had seduced my consciousness into a totally receptive trance of submission.

Glancing at the clock, I had time to watch this video one more time... so I did.

I'd just finished my second viewing when I got a text from Rose saying she was outside. I closed up my laptop and quickly left the house... assuming that such video training this evening would lead to some practical training tonight.

Fuck, I needed dick.

Fuck, I hated the fact that I needed dick.

Yet I equally loved it.

Fuck, my life was confusing, even as the videos helped me accept my nature and purpose.

I got in the car and Rose leaned over and kissed me; I noticed she was wearing a shiny gold dress and beige stockings.

Breaking the kiss, she asked, "So are you enjoying the videos?"