Hypnosissy 04: Cum Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There were a lot of good tips and reassurances in them," I answered.

She nodded, and started driving, "These are important keys not only to help you become a great cock sucker, but also to become completely comfortable in your body."

"When I watch the videos or I'm horny, I completely accept that side of me," I admitted.

"But when you're not accepting that, or when you come, you feel guilty," she assessed insightfully.

"Yeah, is that weird?" I asked.

"No, that's natural, and it's part of the human psyche. The reality is that you've spent eighteen years being told what you as a boy, and now a man, are supposed to do. Yet most men have deep down insecurities and other desires they suppress," Rose explained.

"But I didn't have any of those before I met you," I pointed out.

"Of course you did, dummy," she smiled, squeezing my leg. "You just didn't know it yet. That's what suppression means."

"Really?" I asked.

"Could I make you crave to suck cock, if deep down you didn't already crave cock?" she asked.

"I guess not," I said.

"No different than if I tried to make a gay guy or a lesbian straight," she explained. "It would be trying to go against who they are."

"I guess," I said.

"No guilt, Brian," she said firmly. "We've had this talk before. Accepting who you are is the hardest thing to do, but ultimately it's the most liberating thing any person can achieve."

"I know," I agreed, knowing it was true... because when I watched the videos, I gave in completely to who I was and not any of society's expectations of who I should be.

"Did you repeat the words I gave you today?" she asked.

"Every one," I nodded.

"Did you believe them?" she added.

"Yes, I actually did," I answered, which was true.

"Good," she nodded, "because when you're alone not sucking cock, not being judged, not pleasing a man, not impressing me, that's when you are most yourself. And what you think and say when you're totally alone reveals the purest truth of who you are."

I said with a slight smile, "Well then, I guess I'm a man who loves women and who also loves cock."

"There you go," she smiled. "Acceptance unshackles you from the burden of lies."

"Thanks, Socrates," I joked.

"Plato," she shot back, as she pulled up to a house.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a masquerade party," she answered, as she reached into the back seat and grabbed a bag. She handed me a mask and said, "Here, put this on."

"Okay," I nodded, as she put a gold mask on herself.

"Whose party?" I asked.

"A professor of mine," she answered.

"You go to parties with professors?"

"I go to sex parties with professors," she corrected, as she got out of the car.

I quickly got out too as I questioned, "Sex parties?"

She took my hand. "Yes, this is a monthly gathering where men do men and women do women."

"What about men doing women?" I asked.

"Not allowed," she said. "Although occasionally a woman does a man with a strap-on."

"Oh my," I joked.

"Oh trust me," she smiled. "Don't knock it until you try it."

"I can't imagine," I said, as we reached the door.

"Oh I can," she smiled, "but I've had a head start," as she squeezed my ass and rang the doorbell.

The door opened immediately and I saw a gorgeous, big-busted blonde in the sluttiest maid's outfit ever.

"Welcome," the blonde greeted.

Rose led me in and put her phone in a large basket. She explained, "No cell phones."

"Of course," I nodded, that making complete sense to me. No photos or videos.

I put my phone in the basket too as Rose signed herself and me in.

Rose grabbed a pink bracelet and put it on my right wrist.

I asked, "What's that for?"

"It's so people know it's your first time here and that you're only a cock sucker," she explained.

"As opposed to what?" I asked.

She laughed as she avoided the question, taking my hand and leading me down a long hallway and into a massive living room where people were mingling, chatting and having drinks while ridiculously pretty women dressed as sexy maids as well as a couple of equally ridiculously muscled Adonises wearing shirtless, sleeveless tuxedos served drinks and appetizers.

Rose explained, "The living room is a 'no sex' room... the only room that is restricted, except for the stage in that corner, which is far from restricted."

"Oh," I nodded, thinking this was the tamest sex party ever... not that I'd been to any sex parties, although I'd often had sex in bedrooms at high school parties before meeting Rose. I glanced to the stage and saw no one there.

I smirked to myself... my life was now split into two eras: BR and AR... Before Rose and After Rose.

We grabbed drinks and she led me through the house. She explained, "Upstairs is for the ladies, and the basement is for the men... and the remainder of the rooms on the main floor are for the kinky stuff.

"Kinky stuff?" I asked, curious.

"So I can't watch a lesbian daisy chain?" I said, acting devastated... although I'd be lying if I said such an idea wasn't really hot.

"Nope," she shook her head, "although you will likely see some girl on girl action on the main floor."

"Good to know," I nodded, as I downed my drink... needing some liquid courage.

"Just so you know, downstairs anything goes," she warned.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Men suck other men, but men also fuck other men," she said clarifying this conversation, as well as the brief one we'd had as we'd entered the house.

"Oh!" I said, my ass-cheeks clenching protectively.

"Don't worry, the pink bracelet identifies you as only as a cock sucker," she explained.

"I see," I nodded, now understanding and kind of relieved.

"And that bracelet means your dick can't be touched either," she added, "by you or anyone else," even as she squeezed it.

"You just broke the rule," I rebuked her with a smile, my head again swimming with all this overwhelming unprocessed information.

Suddenly a big breasted older woman walked up to Rose and ordered, "Come with me, dear."

"Have fun and remember what you learned from the videos," Rose smiled, giving my hand a squeeze before leaving me.

Then I was suddenly alone.

Nervous.

Excited.

Confused.

I walked around a bit, finding and downing a second drink, before I decided to head downstairs, curiosity overcoming my nervousness, excitement and confusion.

Once downstairs, I was in another world. There was a huge television screen playing porn, interestingly enough it was lesbian porn, and about a dozen men.

A man in a tux was on his knees sucking a very large man, like 350 pounds large.

There was a chubby man on all fours getting fucked while he sucked another cock.

A younger looking guy was standing between two older men and stroking their cocks, as all three chatted about politics.

A waiter (ridiculously muscled, of course) dressed in only a bowtie and a thong, looking like a Chippendale's dancer, was carrying around drinks.

Three men were sitting on a couch, all watching porn.

I stared around, trying to absorb all the sights, until one of the men on the couch noticed me and waved me over.

All three men looked to be in their forties as I walked over, again nervous and excited.

"First time here?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I nodded.

"Sir," he chuckled, "I like that."

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, looking directly at his crotch... the hours of video today having me craving cock more than ever before.

"Well, go ahead," he offered.

I dropped to my knees and fished out his cock, which was awkward to do because of how he was sitting. It was a very soft couch.

Once it was out, semi-erect and thick, I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. The moment it filled my mouth I felt a rush of adrenaline course through me as I finally got what I'd been craving... cock.

I swirled my tongue around the cockhead, then bobbed slowly, getting the thick dick completely erect... which was only about five and a half inches. Yet, because he was sitting and I was trying to suck him by going down on his cock, it was a lot more challenging than when a man was standing... at least in the particular sitting position he was in.

I remembered the first tip was to get the cock really wet... so I used as much saliva as I could to create a thick sheen on the thick shaft.

I didn't suck his cock... I worshipped it. I slid my tongue up and down his shaft, although his balls weren't available in the sunken position he was in.

"Oh yeah, we got a real cock sucker here," he said, after a few minutes of my licking, sucking and slowly jerking his cock.

"Let me be the judge," the guy beside him countered before he ordered, "Come here, boy."

I looked up at the man I was already sucking, not close to being done with him, but he smiled, "Don't worry, cock sucker. I'll save this load for you."

I moved from one man to another, this one's pants already down to his ankles, his cock already hard and waiting for me.

As I took it in my hand, this one a good eight inches, and leaned forward, he ordered, "Take your time, son."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, as I replicated the excessive wetness on this new shaft and cockhead.

After a couple minutes of worship, he added, "Don't forget the balls."

I obeyed, slithering my tongue back down his shaft and savouring each ball as I nestled it in my mouth, trying to get his load all warmed up for myself.

I then returned back up top and resumed sucking.

"My turn," the last guy on the couch said a couple of minutes later.

So I moved to him, his cock seven inches and also already hard.

Again I replicated the worshipping from the top of his cock, down his shaft to his hairless balls (I wondered how he did that). I licked, I sucked... I worshipped.

And then for the next fifteen minutes I rotated between all three cocks in complete cock-sucking heaven.

Then all three stood up and were joined by three more cocks, and I began rotating around, sucking all six cocks in a circle while they ignored me, watching porn and talking sports.

It was surreal and amazing.

Each cock had a different length.

Each cock had a different girth.

Each cock was slightly different in shape.

Each cock had a different scent.

Then I got more ambitious. I sucked one while I stroked the two on either side of me, becoming completely consumed by the cocks all around me.

I don't know how long I sucked cock, but eventually one of the guys declared, "Circle jerk baptism."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but caught on quickly as all six men started stroking their cocks and one of them removed my mask.

"A young one," one of them said... but I was so hungry for cum, so desperate to serve, I didn't care if they saw my face or even put my picture in the newspaper.

I was desperately craving cum... I'd been sucking cock for over an hour I would later learn... and I needed it bad.

Yet, I didn't know which way to turn. The phrase 'embarrassment of wealth' was making perfect sense.

I was surrounded by cock.

Hard juicy cocks.

"Open, cock sucker," one guy called out, and I instantly obeyed, turning to him and opening my mouth wide.

"Oh yeah," he grunted a few strokes later, as the first of six straight loads shot into my open mouth and splattered my face.

He wasn't even finished, when I felt my head grabbed and turned, and another cock coated my face.

And then time stood still as I remained on my knees until four more loads had sprayed all over me.

Some landing in my mouth, some in my hair, but mostly on my face.

It felt so good.

It felt so natural.

It felt so slutty.

I felt like I was in my true home... on my knees... serving cock... being used... I had become the very embodiment of the cock sucker Rose had envisioned.

After all six loads, my eyes closed and coated in cum, I suddenly had a cock shoved in my mouth... and unlike the worshipping I'd lavished on the first six, this time I was helplessly face fucked.

I just remained on my knees and allowed my mouth to be used for the pleasure of whoever was using me... although his cock was the smallest of the seven... and easy to suck even as he forced it in my mouth all the way in so his balls bounced off my chin.

He only lasted a couple minutes before I finally got my first full load of my addiction satisfied (although I'd just enjoyed half a dozen partials), as he deposited his cum in my mouth.

Once he pulled out, someone handed me a wet cloth and I wiped the cum from my eyes as I said, "Thanks," to whoever had been so thoughtful.

I finally stood up, my knees sore, and I stretched... finally opening my eyes.

And even after sucking seven cocks, I was surprised by the fact that I still wanted more. I was also shocked to see a fair amount of gay sex going on around me.

Guys were getting ass fucked.

Guys were sucking cock.

Guys were getting head while chatting casually with other guys getting head.

Yet, right now no cock was free and available for me to suck.

I watched for a few minutes... suddenly feeling awkward and out of place without a cock in my mouth, and uncomfortable seeing guys fucking guys. That was still weird to me... somehow a lot gayer than just sucking cock.

I decided to go back upstairs.

I was heading back to the main area when I walked past a room with the door open. I stopped and watched as a big black guy who looked like a linebacker was on all fours getting furiously fucked by a petite older woman with a strap-on.

I, of course, stared in awe of something that until I saw it with my own eyes had never occurred to me.

After a couple of minutes, while she rode him vigorously and he whimpered like a girl, she turned to me and smiled, "Want to be next?"

I stammered, "N-n-no, thank you, m-ma'am," and quickly scurried away.

I heard moaning as I passed another room, but didn't stop until I arrived back in the living room.

Onstage was a girl, naked except for a tight black choker around her neck, hanging upside down from a trapeze of all things, and managing to suck a cock.

I stared in fascination.

I watched until the guy grunted and deposited his load in her mouth, the cum then spewing back out of her and onto the guy's legs when her choker made it impossible to swallow.

She was then assisted down by the two body builders in tuxes, as Rose came up behind me and asked, "Having fun?"

I turned to her and reported, "It's been a learning experience."

"A good one?" she queried.

"A very good one," I nodded, as I looked down and saw she was holding a leash that was connected to an older woman.

"Well, that's great to hear," she smiled.

As I glanced back down at the older woman, on all fours, with a tail sticking out of her ass held in place by a butt plug, Rose shrugged, "I wanted to have a literal pet."

"So I see," I laughed.

"Give me half an hour," she requested.

"Take as long as you want," I said, as I saw two women going onstage.

"Oh, you won't want to miss this show. It's a burlesque number with anal sex and other fucked-up shit," Rose said.

"Words I never imagined cooperating together in one sentence," I laughed.

"Oh, I'm just beginning to show you the world," she said, as she leaned in and kissed me, licked her lips appraisingly and said, "I see you lost your mask."

"They took it off so they could come all over me."

"You got a little something, right in... well, all over your face, all right," she smiled.

"Circle jerk baptism, they called it," I explained.

"Fucking hot," she smiled, before she turned and led her pet person away.

I got a drink and watched the strangest show ever. It first included dancing... then stripping... it turned out all their clothing was edible... then strap-on anal sex. It then returned to dancing, followed by a 69 with both girls fisting each other. It finally went back to dancing, this time in a children's plastic wading pool, and then a climactic golden shower, which explained why the fully dressed people close to the stage were sitting behind transparent plastic sheeting.

One it was done, I looked around and when I didn't see Rose, I decided to go and try to find one more cock to suck.

I was walking back to the basement, when I saw a guy in a doorway watching the strap-on fucking happening in a bedroom. I moved to him and wordlessly dropped to my knees, his cock dangling flaccidly between his legs.

He gave a nod of approval and I took his cock in my mouth.

I'd been sucking him for a couple of minutes before I heard Rose say, "There you are, cock sucker."

I waved while I kept sucking, thinking she'd be impressed by such dedication.

"I see you wanted a load to go," Rose teased, as I began bobbing faster. "Shall I get you a plastic cup?" she asked rhetorically.

"Is this one yours?" the guy I was sucking asked.

"He is," Rose answered, as if I were property.

"I think you've got a keeper," he said.

"Me too," Rose agreed. "Although he's still in early training. I've only had him for a couple of weeks."

"No way," he said, surprised.

"Oh yeah, a couple of weeks ago he was straight as an arrow," Rose bragged.

"Well, now he's more like a corkscrew... a natural fucking cock sucker," the guy groaned, as he grabbed my head and began face fucking me.

A couple dozen strokes, and I indeed received my load to go as he spewed in my mouth.

Once done, he pulled out and said, "I like you."

"Uh, thanks," I said.

He pulled a card out of the unbuttoned dress shirt he was wearing and handed it to me. "I'm looking for someone to do some work at my office... and some more work in my office."

I took the card and said, "Thank you."

"I expect you to text me tomorrow," he said, before sliding his cock back in my mouth for a few seconds and a nice cleaning before pulling out and asking, "is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," I nodded.

"It's been a pleasure," he smiled and sauntered off.

Rose helped me to my feet said, "Well, that was interesting."

"Every time I'm with you it gets interesting," I countered.

"Do you know who he is?" she asked, as she took my hand and began to lead me out of the house.

"No idea," I answered.

"Oh, are you in for a treat!" she smiled.

"Really?" I asked. "Who is he?"

"I'll let him tell you himself," she said, as we went outside.

"Okay," I nodded, curious, but not pushing it.

"So did you restrain yourself from coming these last few days?" she asked, once we were in the car.

"Yes, I'm an obedient boy," I answered truthfully.

"Well, obedient boys get rewarded," she smiled, as she reached over and fished out my cock.

"Oh," I groaned, "that's really nice," as her hand stroked me.

"I've been thinking of fucking you all night," she purred, and she surprised me by climbing past the steering wheel over to me and lowering her pussy on my cock.

"Oh God," I groaned, "even as you were having lesbian adventures?"

"Not terribly adventurous, I only had three girls get me off," she said, as she began riding me.

"Oh, well, I guess I win," I shrugged, as I bragged, "I had eight. Except of course I got them off."

"Only eight?" she questioned, teasingly.

"I didn't want to look like too much of a cock hound," I joked, "plus, there was a lot of competition in there."

She laughed, "Yeah, believe it or not, there are almost always more cocksuckers or ass-takers than Alpha Males."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, you'd be surprised at how many men have a secret cock-sucking side," she said.

"I would have been very surprised before I met you," I pointed out.

She laughed, "Fair enough."

Unfortunately for me, a few days of cock busting videos, plus today's cock buffet and lesbian action had my balls boiling, and in under two minutes I was coming in Rose's pussy.