Hypnosissy 05: Ecclesiastical Sucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as this woman way older than my mother, perhaps as old as my grandmother, politely (and somehow even respectably!) took my cock into her mouth.

I groaned as she began slowly sucking me. It was instantly obvious I was being blown by a woman with decades of experience. She did things no woman had ever done to me.

First, she didn't just suck.

No... she worshipped.

She took her time.

No more than my cock head went into her mouth for the first couple of minutes as she swirled her tongue around it, then pulled back and allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth with a loud pop.

She purred, "This is a great cock, young man."

"Thank you kindly, ma'am," I moaned, as she stroked my shaft and resumed worshipping my cock head.

The Minister said, "Pay close attention to what sister Miranda does. She'll teach you how to go from a good cock sucker to a great cock sucker."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, embarrassed to be called a cock sucker in front of her... yet assuming she knew that was why I was here. Still, it was embarrassing. Embarrassing to me, that is. To her, my cock already dripping pre-cum into her capable mouth was just an integral part of her being in church worshipping the Lord. Sucking dick was normal, natural, and even holy.

As she used a vacuum grip to pull away and make a popping sound, she explained, "To be a great cock sucker you must love cock. Do you love cock, my lad?"

"Yes, ma'am, I surely do," I answered, this being somehow the weirdest conversation yet, and in the past few weeks I'd had lots of them.

As her tongue slithered down one side of my shaft and back up the other, she asked, "How much? Tell me why you love cock, dear."

"I don't know," I answered, which was the truth.

"How does it make you feel?" she asked, as her tongue slithered down my shaft.

"At home," I replied, that somehow seeming like the most simple and direct answer to the complex question.

"Good answer," she said, moving to my balls. "A good cock sucker knows their place."

"On their knees," I joked, as her mouth sucked in one of my balls.

After a moment, she chuckled back, "That is true, my dear." After another moment she continued my oral education, "Now a good cock sucker must learn to read the needs of the cum donor."

Cum donor, I smirked to myself at the description of the guy willing to let another guy suck their cock.

After sucking on my other ball, she explained, "Some guys just want a cock sucker who sucks dick and swallows a load. Others want their entire package worshipped, and the balls are an integral part of the package."

As she stimulated my balls and my balls stimulated the cum beginning to boil inside them I moaned, "I understand, ma'am."

After her tongue slithered back up my shaft she continued, "And, my lad, all cum donors want their cock sucker to show initiative. They want to know you're worthy of their cock and their gift and as John Houseman would say, are prepared to earn it."

Hearing her call cum a gift should have sounded weird, yet that is exactly how I saw cum... as a creamy gift.

She swirled her tongue around my throbbing cock as she added, "Thus, enthusiasm and obedience are key."

As I listened to her advice, she took my cock into her mouth and swallowed it whole, then simply came to rest with my cock deep in her mouth and much of it down her throat... something I couldn't yet do. I had deep throated a couple of cocks, even the Minister's, but nothing like holding placidly still with a cock down my throat like she was doing.

Pulling back, she explained, "Obviously, training yourself not only to take a big cock all the way into your mouth and throat, but also to be able to hold it for as long as the cum donor wants you to is a useful education."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, in awe of her advice, and her ability.

To my surprise, she then stood up (again with my help), lifted up her skirt to reveal a girdle with stockings but no other covering, not even any hair on her smooth vagina, and ordered, "Now come and fuck me like a good boy."

"I won't last long," I joked, as I realized I was about to fuck a substantial woman in her sixties... a woman who was indeed a GILF underneath her conservative attire.

"Now you mustn't come in me until I myself come," she ordered sternly, before explaining, "biologically in this situation you're the cum donor, but you're here as my student and because you want to become a better cock sucker, so I ask you, cock sucker, does a cock sucker come before the cum donor?"

"No, ma'am," I nodded, understanding her completely as I moved behind her.

"Now fuck the living shit out of me," the sweet looking grandmother said... the words sounding so shocking as she bent invitingly over on the desk. I could tell she didn't mean this to shock me, she was just being blunt and earthy.

"That means exactly what it sounds like... she wants it in her ass," the Minister clarified, having not spoken a word the entire surreal time.

"Really?" I asked, unable to fathom this maternal, obviously caring matron wanting it in her ample ass.

"Shove that fucking cock in my asshole right now, sonny boy," she ordered, spreading her fleshy ass cheeks wide to give me maximum access.

"Yes, ma'am, right away," I nodded, positioning my cock at her asshole and sliding it slowly inside her tight, dark hole.

"Oh yeah," she moaned, her rectum quivering around my cock.

Once I was all the way in, she ordered, "Now pound my asshole with that hard prick, lover."

I loved her nasty tongue, forgetting she was a woman in her sixties, and obliging her blunt request as I grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard.

Her left hand went under her dress and to her pussy.

As I fucked her ass, my balls were boiling in seconds, and it took all my will power not to cum... as every part of my body begged to let go and explode. She wasn't what anyone would call a classic beauty, but her largeness exuded sexuality, and it was impossible to be near her without being powerfully aroused. And to actually be inside her was to be propelled instantly into an alternate sex-filled realm and poised on the threshold of a powerful orgasm. She was living Earth-Magick!

I fucked her for a few minutes, struggling not to come, listening to her moans increasing until she told me, "Come in my asshole, son; we'll finish together."

Permission granted, or perhaps ordered, the invisible damn broke, and immediately I deposited my full load in her asshole.

"Yes," she screamed, as she came simultaneous with having my load deposited in her ass.

I kept pumping in and out, spewing every drop in my balls into her ass as we both came.

I didn't slow down until a good minute later when she pushed me back slightly, spun around, returned to her knees almost acrobatically this time, and took my cock that had just been deep in her ass, back into her mouth.

Her mouth felt great as she bathed my cock.

A minute later she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth; she stood up and said, "Thanks for the ass fucking."

"Thank you, sister Miranda," I replied, still in awe of the entire last fifteen minutes.

"Will there be anything else Minister Michael?" she asked.

"No, that will be all, Miranda," Minister Michael said.

"Nice to meet you, cock sucker," the GILF finished, shocking me one more time.

"You too, ma'am," I replied.

Once she was gone, Minister Michael said, "So I'll see you Tuesday at six."

"Yes, sir," I nodded, putting my pants back on.

Five minutes later I was driving home when I got a text from Rose.

Isn't Miranda amazing?

OMG! She knew.

I texted back:

She is definitely surprising.

Rose replied back:

And she can really eat a pussy too.

I shook my head... of course she could.

Rose texted again:

Why don't you come over and get the new videos?

That sentence got my cock back up at the idea of getting some new videos, as I texted:

On my way.

The end for now...

12