Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

Yes, yes, yes...

Ben's dick hardened in her palm until Angie finally decided it was time to expose it. She carefully removed the blanket with her right hand, while raising his own hand to kiss each of his fingers with the other. She slowly released his hand and shifted position, exercising as much caution as she could, placing herself between his feet. She paused for a second, ascertaining the steady pace of his breathing, took hold of his pajama bottoms by the hips and lightly tugged them down.

Hips, thighs, tushie, she reminded herself, like so many times before. Hips, thighs, tushie.

The jammie pants slid down finally far enough for Ben's semi-erect cock to pop out, to Angela's delight. She slipped them down just a little lower, until she could also see and touch his balls, and gave the pajamas just a little more wriggle.

Okay, lady, now come on. Please, came Little Angie's voice. PLEASE. FOR GOD'S SAKE. We NEED this.

No, we don't. You think you need this. Forget it. No dice.

Oh, c'mooooon...you know you wanmmmph!

Into her crotch went the pillow.

Pussy temporarily silenced, Angela took Ben's cock in her hands and leaned down to kiss its head. He continued hardening up towards a full erection. Rubbing the velvety flesh in her fingers, she slipped out her tongue and gently but penetratingly flicked at the tip. Ben's breath picked up to release a hushed moan from deep inside.

"Okay, Mr. Bales, I, Dr. Angela Starr, am now going to suck your dick," she playfully mouthed to him.

Once she coaxed him up to full erection, Angie produced some saliva, wetted her tongue once again, and graced his cock with the first long, thorough, full licks up and down each side. The penis gratefully responded by rushing blood into every last spare cell, eventually graduating to the next stage, of bulging and throbbing, as she brought him into her mouth.

His texture was smooth, soft and spongy, which she liked. She could tell his cock certainly enjoyed it in here, and she was also guessing it had been a little while since he had enjoyed any form of sexual satisfaction. She was a big advocate of masturbation, and subtly passed it along as a possible suggestion to patients, thought she it necessary. She always found it such a shame when men did not spend quality time making love to themselves if they had no one else with whom to do so. Religious beliefs or other outside factors aside, it simply wasn't healthy for a sexually active gentleman (or lady) to abstain from sex or masturbation, and deny him( or her)self this refreshing, destressing, rejuvenating release.

Of course, speculating that Mr. Ben Bales had gone for a long time without an orgasm was simply that, speculation. Well, however long it had been, it wouldn't be that much longer now. Angie sucked and sucked, more heartily all the time, just as with each gentleman on whom she performed her famous Treatment*. Now and then, she might wonder if she had some kind of a problem, or was addicted to giving head, but each time she removed the thought from her brain with the reminder that if she knew a man was married or attached, she had no issues with treating his malady and leaving it right at that.

Angela kept the act and its novelty fresh and exciting by reinforcing the very nature of what was happening to herself every time she did it. She had a man, in her office, in her clinic, in her sofa bed, sleeping, completely unconscious, under her spell, only to be awoken by her transitive revival, and right now she could do absolutely anything she pleased to or with him, an idea which in and of itself was quite intriguing. And had she a single cruel or evil bone in her body, the possibilities might be open to a number of new areas. But she didn't. She would stick to her integrity and treat him—skipping the actual mental healing could result in an eventual loss of her actual career—but each time after, she was performing fellatio.

Fellatio! It was surreal. When she stacked this against everything she had learned in her life about professionalism, proper office and workplace behavior and etiquette and so forth, the excitement of "breaking the rules" to this magnitude shot off the charts. It resulted in an essential win-win situation for everyone: the men woke up in most cases happier than they could remember being for a good time in their lives, and most if not all returned to see her again...because she was terrific at her job, and because they genuinely seemed to like her, and because she made them feel good. On several levels. She thought, How can this be wrong when it feels so right? How am I being so bad when this feels so impossibly good?

This is why I am here, she told herself again and again. This is the reason I was placed on this planet. My purpose in life.

She popped her lips off his dick just long enough to mouth another naughty message in his direction.

"All right, Mr. Bales, let's tickle that come-honey out of your balls."

She would never talk to a patient in such a way under normal circumstances, awake or asleep, but this was the privilege she so relished in simply moving her lips, hindering sound from coming out. It was the same reason she was often thankful no one knew what she was thinking or what was going on in her mind. We can stop and filter ourselves from speaking tactlessly, she thought, But we can't always stop these thoughts from floating their way on in. Fortunately, others don't get to be privy to mere thoughts unless they're voiced out loud. Which is the way it should be.

She closed the skin between his jewels and the base of his dick between her fingers until that of his balls was stretched to the point of maximum sensitivity, without harming him. Still sucking, she lightly scrawled her nails over them. She thought she felt his cock respond to the added stimulation inside her mouth. It pleased her so. She was starting to become increasingly aroused. So aroused in fact, she slightly lost her grip on the pillow as she could swear her vagina actually threw out an exasperated sigh.

Can we hurry it along here?? Little Angie complained anxiously.

Boy, you are just getting more and more impatient every single time, aren't you, you little troublemaker??

I just wish you would take care of me first once in a while.

You know the rules.

Look, I'm trying to be polite and not too intrusive here, and I don't want to play this card, but, you do realize that when you get turned on, I'm in charge of you, and I've got you by the libido, and you do what I want, right?

I am not having this conversation with you again.

The hell you are not. Listen, I've been threatening to make you have actual vaginal sex with the patients for a long time now, and you're a nice person, and I'm a nice pussy, so I haven't forced you to yet. But I get the feeling you've never for a second taken me seriously, so you know what? I think I might just make you do it today.

Oh really? I'd like to see you try.

Calling my bluff? Mistake, lady. Big mistake. Get ready to regret it.

A hot rush swept over Angela as a surge of sheer, unadulterated pleasure sizzled through her body. She was so exhilaratingly dizzied by sudden passion she audibly groaned. She almost had to release Ben's cock from her lips just to adequately circulate her breath. Little Angie hadn't been full of beans in her threats. She ejected hot pre-come onto her thighs, almost victoriously, it seemed. If Angie didn't know better, she would almost think her vagina was scornfully laughing at her, wicked and triumphant.

Ha ha ha! Didn't think I could seize control so aggressively, now did we?? Well, have I got news for you, Miss Angela: your sex drive has the capacity to carry you light years beyond your wildest erotic dreams. Maybe next time you'll think twice before doubting me! And just for that, here's another one!

"OHHHH!" Angie cried out, again all but losing Ben's dick from her oral grip, as one more wave of unforeseen lust drenched her to the bone. Her nipples poked out from her tits so hard, her bra was stretched to the slack of its hooks in the back and almost snapped right off. Her clit throbbed and pulsed as blood-red as Ben's dick. "Oh my God!"

Ha ha ha ha HA!! her pussy seemed to cackle.

Please stop! He might wake up! Angie pleaded with her.

Oh, is that so?!

Yes! Please, don't do this!

Fine. Fuck him and I'll stop.

WHAT?! No! Please! You can't do that! You can't!

OH, but I can. It's you who can't do anything to stop me. You see? You've doubted my power over you one too many times, and now you are really going to pay for it.

But I can't! You have no idea what you are doing!

Fuck...him. Stop sucking his dick, and FUCK...HIM.

Oh, please! Look, look, I'll...I'll give you a couple of my fingers! Okay?

Angie shoved her hand beneath her panties, made her way inside herself and began masturbating.

Nope. Nice try. I've had it with fingers. You've stuck me with fingers for five wretched years now, and I...want...DICK.

Another injection of forceful, almost blinding pleasure attacked.

"OH GOD! Oh God!" Angie cried, trying to keep her voice as quiet as possible. Never more in her life than right now did she wish she had laryngitis.

But I...I can't do this! We mustn't! It's rape! I could lose my...my...lic—...

Suddenly, Angie was having much more trouble considering the detrimental ramifications of the act than before.

Yes, well, right now it's either your license or your mind, Starr! You shouldn't have pissed me off! What sweet irony, hm?

But, we don't have a condom! We have no protection! Wh—...what-what if—

Tough! Anything happens, you'll find a way of dealing with it when the time comes.

Oh, but, dear God, please don't make me do this! I'm begging you, please!

FUCK HIM!!

After five years of intercourse deprivation in favor of digital masturbation, Angela Starr's pussy had had enough, and would now wield no mercy. Angie indeed did not priorly understand just how potent her libido and sexual drive were, as her vagina had said, and just how far she could dare to go if provoked. Just as with the first time she had given a patient a blow job...

She...just...did not think she could resist.

It would appear the outline of the Starr Treatment* was about to be redrawn. Angela whipped off her own pajama bottoms and her panties at the same time.

"Oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God!" she whimpered as she pushed herself up to hover over Ben's still-erect dick. She opened her autolubed, soaked pussy, and sank.

She gasped with trepidation and let out one more "OH MY GOD!" as she felt the tip of Ben's cock enter her and gradually slide up inside. She could not believe this was happening. She was officially out of her mind. She had gone too far. The line had been crossed. She was inarguably, irrefutably, undoubtably, raping a patient!

Oh my God! Oh my God, I can't believe this! I'm going to jail! I am going to jail, and then I'm going to HELL!

Shut up. Just shut up and keep fucking. If you take all the fun out of this for me, I'll make you do it all over again.

But...you don't understand! This...this is abuse!

OH, yes, not at all like the abuse of forced fellatio, huh?!

Angela shut her eyes and grimaced as the intercourse drew on. Her pussy was in charge, but she couldn't get over just how wrong what she was doing was. Now she understood how bad it could be to be truly bad. This pleasure was unprecedented, but forbidden! It felt utterly incredible, she could not deny, but...

...How would she go on from this after having let it happen??

Stop it, her pussy ordered. You're turning us off. Listen to me. I'm your pussy. I'm in charge.

But you're going to get me into such trouble!

Not if you just do what I tell you. Now look. I really did want the dick, but I can do without the come. So I'm gonna give you our orgasm first, just about a minute before he hits his, then you stop fucking him, get down and suck him off the rest of the way...or...jerk him off, whatever. I don't care; I'm done by that point. And boom: we come, he comes, everybody wins!

As Angela formulated and went over the plan in her mind, it did sound like a decent way to handle things that had already been taken to this point. As for how to live with herself having done this...she'd have to figure that out later.

Okay, now, focus, again commanded the little voice from below of which Angie now was starting to grow just a bit weary.

Yes, ma'am, she thought sarcastically.

Difficult though it was, she tried to think past the even more surreal reality which was going on now, and concentrate on the intense pleasure emanating through her as she pumped Ben's thick cock into her torrid pussy, squeezing and clenching on it like mad. But the pleasure was...tainted, in a way. Perhaps even poisoned. Angela Starr was a good, kind-hearted, wonderful person, and doing something to another human being which she felt was the least bit wrong in any way did not give her pleasant reassurance. Her conscience would not allow her to enjoy the intercourse. She felt as if a good angel and a bad angel sat on her shoulders, both trying to influence her mind in their ways.

You mustn't do this! the good angel, representing her conscience, seemed to say. It's a terrible thing to do, to anyone! You know full well you can come up with a dozen reasons you shouldn't be doing this! Stop it right now!

HEY. We already blow the patients every blasted day, argued the bad angel, who of course represented her libido. What more's a little penetration? We know the consequences, and we're gonna end this before they have a chance to appear.

Angela was just about as thankful as ever right now that her patients didn't wake up unless she awoke them herself, or something else exceedingly disturbing and/or loud did. She wanted to fold herself down over Ben again, and cuddle and kiss him, but she didn't want to risk bending his penis back too far and possibly disturbing him this way.

Well, perhaps there would be time later. The sensations began to really pick up as Angela continued riding him, pinching herself about the nipples and massaging her clit as well. Her eyes and head rolled back as she started surrendering.

Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!! her cunt celebrated, swollen and pulsing with sweet carnal delight. God, FUCK, yes!

The rest of her body woke to the raw, steamy, heated passion undulating through it. It was abruptly easier now to focus on the pleasure. Angie planted her hands in the mattress to steady herself and maintain her balance. Her currently manageable level of quiet was not very quiet anymore at all. Even if her moans were not that audible, her breaths certainly were.

Angie felt her pussy rejoicing, and she wasn't far behind it. The sex didn't feel so poisoned anymore. It just felt so fucking mindblowingly good...she could only determine she needed a man's cock inside of her to achieve such an effect, as she couldn't remember bringing herself to such stupendous heights with her own hands. Forgetting momentarily about the good angel, she thought, No wonder Little Angie was so insistent. I guess maybe I didn't know what I was missing.

Sweating, gasping, heaving, burning, she closed her eyes and saw the edge near. This was it. She was closing in on the first intercourse-induced orgasm of her life since...since...she couldn't even remember when, if ever. She held her breath, strained, clamped and gripped down on Ben's dick with her pussy as hard as she could muster. The fireworks began going off.

Oh, God, yes! Oh, God, yes! OH, GOD, YES! OH! GOD! YES!!

Her faculties gave out. She all but collapsed on top of Ben's body in the bed. Her sense perceptions turned psychedelic as the stars burst inside her, one by one. Every last inch of her went searing hot as her toes left the edge and she soared headfirst into Climaxland. There would never be any turning back now. Her circle was complete.

"OHHHHHHH..." she desperately whined. Holding back from screaming her lungs out was immensely tough under the circumstances, but Angie proudly made herself keep it controlled. The orgasm was volatile, explosive, and literally awesome. Angie was dizzied—almost to tears—by this Earth-moving phenomenon. Fireballs of passion buffeted her like a pinball through Climaxland's infinite reaches. By the time she hit the summit and descended, she couldn't see straight, let alone think straight.

Her mind felt like it had been smashed with a sledgehammer. She honestly hadn't anticipated this level of delirium resulting from such a performance. She couldn't explain if her guilt and shame had been slung out the window in favor of the excitement given leeway to this time blaze off the proverbial charts like never before, or...what. Somehow, she came back to her senses. Miraculously, Ben had remained asleep through the entire fiasco. Angela summoned her strength and pushed herself up and off of him. She had to do some careful maneuvering to discreetly let herself down from the sofa bed, and...and...

Oh no...did I make him come inside me??

She turned back around. Ben's cock still appeared to be standing erect, so she felt a bit of relief. But she supposed she would not know for sure unless...

...Unless I perform the fellatio anyway, she calculated.

She wasn't sure how good she felt about sucking a penis that was now coated in pussy juice, even if it was hers.

This was normally the point whereafter having drained a patient's balls, she would scurry into the washroom, rip her own clothes off and make vigorous love to her own fingers—or more recently, her vibrator—until she too was blissfully drained. It was her vibrator for which she'd checked under the sink this most recent time, and it had turned out she'd not even needed it.

She reversed course and crawled on all fours to her desk, checking the clock. It was almost 10:00. If Ben Bales had arrived at his appointment at his scheduled time, it would almost be 11:00 right now, and she'd soon be coming up on her next patient of the day. Well, at least she had that. She pushed herself to her feet and wobbled unsteadily into the washroom.

She washed and dried her hands, removed Ben's clothes from the washer, placed them in the dryer and started it up. It was the least she could do at this point. Perhaps she would be lulled down by the soothing hum of the dryer.

She lifted the toilet lid and sat. As she relieved herself, she shook her head, feeling guilty and ashamed. She soon after stopped shaking her head, and dropped her face in her hands.

The tears welled up, spilling out from her eyelids, and gravity took over. A different liquid poured from her as she finished peeing. Now no longer occupied, Little Angie piped up.

OH...that was won-der-ful...

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers