Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Tonight, however...was something of a different story.

Her mind was too occupied...although, until another moment later, she would not know by what.

Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

Wha—...oh, for Heaven's sake. What do you want?

You know what I want.

No. Forget it. We're going to bed, and that's it. No orgasm tonight.

Orgasm? Why, who said anything about an orgasm?

...I believe you do, just about every day.

Hmmm...I think you may be confusing me with something else.

...I think you may be trying to confuse me again. How many vaginas do I have?

Vaginas?...

Yes? said her pussy.

...What? thought Angie's bemused brain.

Go to sleep, Vaggie. We weren't speaking to you.

Wait, what?? But you're my...

...

Angela's eyes suddenly popped open in alarm.

It's me, Angie...

...Your heart.

Her mouth descended ajar. She felt it beating harder in communication with her.

WAIT a minute...you mean...

That's right...

Vaggie's been quiet all day.

It was me in the office too, Ange.

Angie suddenly sat up in bed.

...What??

Don't try to deny it, Angela Starr.

You know what happened. And you know deep down why the orgasm was so incredible today. It wasn't Vaggie. It was me. You knew the moment he walked in. This one wasn't for Her Highness the Vaginess. He was mine.

And that's why you haven't stopped thinking about him since the first you saw of him.

Her eyes widened.

But...but wait a minute! What about that business today with you "teaching me that lesson" back in November?

Ah, ah, ah...what I said was that you were taught a lesson. I never said I was the teacher.

But...but...

The pounding in her chest intensified.

You're in love with him, Angela.

She audibly gasped.

It's just like he said. He was lying in bed that first night thinking about her, and that's how he knew he was undeniably in love.

And so are you.

Angie sat up in her bed, stock-still, heart thumping, sweat appearing on her brow.

It was true. She couldn't fight it.

She was in love...with Sean McManus.

But...it...it's impossible! I...I can't fall in love with a patient!

No, no...what you can't do is make that decision rationally. Your brain doesn't handle love, Ange...that's my job.

But...it can't be love! It can't be! I just met him for the first time today!

It doesn't matter, Angela. I'll say it again: rational thought has no pull in the game of love.

Emotion...always...wins.

She couldn't. She just couldn't. It was simply off-limits. It was too far over the line. It was beyond unethical. It was beyond bedside snuggling, beyond fellatio, beyond even unconscious intercourse. Somehow, in some microscopic way...

...The enigmatic presence of this man, Mr. Sean McManus, who had found his way into her healing palace this momentous afternoon...had blurred the line between devotion and sex. She was blinded to it.

To his introduction into her life, she had lost the capability to separate her feelings of friendship and affable oral affection...

...From true, heartfelt lust.

She could not do this.

She could not allow herself to fall in love with a patient. And yet...it was out of her control.

No! She couldn't be emotionally enamored of this man! She simply couldn't!

But she was.

"...Uh-oh..."

Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers