Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,136 Followers

"One two three." He said it very matter-of-factly, but I dutifully woke up. "How do you feel now, Betty?"

I smiled up at him. "Great! I feel great!" I was mildly surprised to find that everyone in the room was looking at me. "Did I bark like a dog?" I asked. There was a smattering of laughter.

"That doesn't really matter, does it?" Tony responded.

I blushed a little. "No. People know that it's not my fault."

"Right," he said. He looked very happy with me, and so I felt happy, too. I must have done well. "You are an especially good hypnotic subject," he added, beaming. "You are wonderfully suggestible."

"Um... thank you."

"You're welcome. And now, I'm going to put you to sleep one more time, okay?"

"Okay. Sure."

"And this time," he continued, "you're going to feel an overwhelming compulsion to tell everyone the truth."

"I always tell the truth," I informed him.

"And... you'll continue to be wonderfully suggestible. In fact, there won't be a suggestion that you WON'T follow."

"Um... okay."

"Just look right in my eyes. Yes... that's it. And relax. Yes, just like that. And be sleepy for me. And... " SNAP!

Gosh, this felt great. Better than great. "And now," he said, "open your eyes." I did. "Say hello to everyone... and tell them how you feel."

"Hi," I said. "I... I feel like I'm still dreaming... but I'm awake, too. At least... I'm sort of awake. And, I'm really... fuzzy." I blushed because everyone was looking at me. "But... I feel GREAT!" A few people laughed and there was some light applause.

"Betty," Tony said casually, "I've had a lot of people comment to me that they think you are very beautiful."

I blushed even more. "Thank you... I guess."

"You don't think you're beautiful?" he pressed.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I'm pretty. Guys keep hitting on me." There was more laughter.

"Well," he said, "I think you're perfect."

That made me frown. "But... I'm not! Nobody's perfect."

"Well... I think you are."

"I'm NOT!" I persisted.

"Just name one thing about you that's NOT perfect," he challenged.

I didn't have to think about that one. "My breasts. There. I told you. My breasts aren't perfect!"

He openly looked at my chest. I guess everybody in the room did. "They look perfect to me," he said stubbornly. "What's wrong with them?"

Now I was REALLY blushing. "I... I don't want to tell you."

He smiled at that. "I suggest that... now that you've mentioned them... you HAVE to tell us what's wrong with them. And... show us."

I gasped. "Oh, no Tony! I... I really don't want to do that!"

"I suggest you do."

I looked down at myself... then up at the crowd. "I... I have puffies," I explained.

Tony canted his head and gazed harder at my chest. "You have... WHAT?"

"Puffies," I said resignedly. A few people were laughing, but others were clearly as puzzled as Tony. EVERYBODY was staring! "Oh, gosh!" I muttered. I knew that I'd never be able to explain... I'd have to show them. I reached behind my neck and undid the halter. A sudden hush fell over the whole room. I closed my eyes for a moment, then lowered the top of the dress to my waist. You could hear a pin drop. Silence. I swallowed. "See?" I persisted. "Puffies."

Tony was seemingly just as uncomfortable as I was. "I... uh... don't see the problem," he stuttered, still staring.

I sighed in exasperation and poked at the offending area. "There!" I told him emphatically. "See?"

"Uh... you mean... your areolas?"

"Well... duh!" I said, irritated. "Yes! They're all puffed up!"

"Oh, you dear, sweet, innocent fool!" a woman in the audience said quietly. I looked at her curiously, trying to remember her name. She was somebody's secretary. "Half the women here would KILL to have tits like yours, honey," she told me.

I blinked at her. "Really?" I asked.

Tony cleared his throat. "Tell me, Betty," he said contemplatively. "Is there any woman here this evening that you think has BETTER breasts than you?"

That one was easy. "Yes. Absolutely. HER!" I pointed. The girl I had singled out suddenly smiled nervously at me.

"You seem pretty sure of yourself," Tony commented. "What makes you so certain?"

"I've seen them," I explained to everyone. There were some snickers. "No," I said emphatically, "I HAVE! Upstairs... while I was looking for the bathroom. She was in one of the spare bedrooms, making love to her boyfriend." And... in an instant, the room was silent again. I looked around nervously. "I... um... didn't look for very long. Just for a moment. Honest."

"You goddamned son of bitch!" a woman in the back of the crowd exclaimed quietly. "Just had some business to talk over, huh?"

A male voice answered: "Honey... now, let me explain!"

I looked back to the woman I had seen upstairs, and the smile had been replaced by a look of abject horror. It took me a moment to comprehend. For some reason, my thought processes weren't quite up to par. "Oh my gosh!" I said in despair. "He wasn't your boyfriend! I... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to... "

"Betty," Tony barked, "I suggest that you should shut up now. And... that you should just stand there, and... relax... and feel good."

"Okay," I replied, smiling, and I did exactly that. Most of the men in the room continued to stare at my puffy tits.

"Gladys!" Tony shouted to the woman in the back... the one with the son of a bitch husband or boyfriend or whatever he was. She had just started walking toward the door, but she stopped and looked patiently back at the company president. "Gladys, could you please stick around for just a few more minutes? I have a feeling that we might be able to straighten out a few things. They may not be QUITE as bad as we think." She was crying, but she nodded her silent consent and stood her ground.

Tony then strode over to the dark-haired hussy with the great boobs. She... for her part... looked like a mouse that had just seen an eagle swooping toward her with no possible means of escape. "M... Mister Bionicci... Sir... I... "

He silenced her with a single upraised finger. "Belinda, we have some hard feelings here. I don't like that. I need you to help me solve that problem."

"Mr. Bionicci, I'm SO sorry! We... No, I... I just got carried away. But please... PLEASE... I love this job! Don't fire me, sir! Please... "

"That's enough, Belinda. We'll talk about that later. Right now, I was hoping that you could help me with the entertainment. Betty and me, that is."

She blinked a few times. "What?" She blinked a few more times. "You... you mean... you want to hypnotize me? Like... like HER?" She pointed at me. I smiled delightedly back. Oh, Miss Sweet Tits was just going to LOVE this! "Sir," she continued, "you don't have to do that. I'll show everybody my breasts right now!" She began unbuttoning her blouse.

Tony put a hand on her shoulder, and she stopped. Then, he leaned purposefully forward and put his lips next to her ear. Obviously, I couldn't hear what he was saying, but this Belinda girl nodded. There was a long pause, and she nodded again... then said "Yes, sir." He obviously kept speaking to her, and a few people near them sort of leaned in their direction, attempting to overhear. Every now and then, she'd nod again. Obviously a very agreeable girl, Belinda. After about a minute, I saw her eyes flutter. Ooohh, it was happening! He was doing it to her! I wished it was me... I knew how good she was about to feel. And then her eyes closed and her head sank to his shoulder, her arms hanging at her sides. He kept talking for another minute while a few people near them chuckled every now and then.

Finally, she stood up straight and opened her eyes. Then, she looked around and smiled while unbuttoning her blouse and removing it. She idly handed the garment to a guy next to her, before reaching behind her back and unclasping her bra... which she also handed to the guy. Finally, she walked over and stood beside me. I decided that I'd ignore Tony's suggestion not to talk, and I told her: "I'm sorry I got you into trouble."

She smiled at me. "That's okay. I deserved it. My bad."

Tony was beside us now. "Betty... Belinda here is going to help me convince you that your breasts are really very nice."

"She is?" I asked. "How?"

"I'll show you. But first, I think that there's something Belinda wants to say to Gladys, in the back there. Isn't there, Belinda?"

"I am SO sorry, Mrs. Rodman. PLEASE don't blame Eric! It wasn't his fault! I'd had a little too much to drink... and I've always thought he was an attractive man. But let's face it, he's just a man. He didn't stand a chance!" She reached up and cupped her breasts to illustrate her point, and a several people in the audience laughed; but Belinda kept a serious face. The husband in question buried his face in his hands while Gladys, in the back, beside him, looked from him to the half-naked brunette beside me. Finally, she nodded and hooked her arm through her husband's.

"Wonderful," Tony declared. "And now, Belinda, please tell Gladys what else you've decided to do."

"Well," Belinda stated, dropping her arms back to her sides, "tomorrow, I'm going to come back here and let Mr. Bionicci hypnotize me again. All day, if he needs to. That's so he can prepare me for my new job! I'm going to transfer out of Eric's division; and now, I'm going to be working as a secretary to the Cellini brothers, in accounting. All three of them! And I promise that I'll never see Eric again! I won't even be working in the same building. But anyway, I'm SO happy that I still have a job! I'd do ANYTHING to keep working here! Anything! Honest!"

"Good enough, Gladys?" Tony asked, loud enough to be heard in the back.

There was a moment's silence before she answered. "Yes, Tony. Thank you." And she led her husband away.

"And now, Betty," Tony continued, turning back to me. "I've decided that your problem is that you are judging the quality of your breasts when your nipples aren't erect. I bet THAT will make them really beautiful."

I felt my forehead crease as I thought about that. "I... um... How are you going to do that?"

"Oh... it wouldn't be appropriate for ME to do it! I've asked Belinda to help me."

I thought some more. "No. I don't want that. I don't really CARE if they're beautiful or not." I shrugged. "It's never really been important, anyway. I don't care WHAT people think about me. I was just pointing out that there was SOMETHING about me that was... um... "

"Isn't there SOMEONE that you'd like to show your breasts to?" he asked. "Isn't there SOME man that you hope will find your breasts beautiful?"

Without meaning to, I turned and looked up the side staircase, thinking. Was HE watching me right now? Would it matter to HIM? My thoughts were SO muddled! "I... I don't know, Tony."

"I suggest that you DO want to know, Betty. I think that it's an excellent idea for you to find out... for HIS sake. Don't you?"

Well, when he put it like that, it sort of made sense. I was SO glad that Tony was here to help me think while I was so confused. "Okay."

"Wonderful! Alright, Belinda, see if you can make Betty's nipples erect. That way, we can see if her breasts look better."

I turned toward her, and she toward me; and immediately, her hands came up and began to stroke my breasts. I gasped, and then took a deep, ragged breath. After only thirty seconds, she changed tactics, and her fingernails began tracing circles all over my puffy areolas, all around my nipples. Little lightning bolts of pleasure began radiating from my breasts up and down my chest and spine. I started to pant. Everyone was quiet, watching intently. Without warning, she bent forward and sucked my left nipple into her mouth. I gasped again and tried not to moan, but when she shifted to the right one, I couldn't contain it. My hand went up involuntarily to the back of her head.

"That's enough for our little experiment," Tony said sharply, and she pulled away from me.

"Can I kiss her, Mr. Bionicci?" she asked urgently. "Please? Just once?"

I imagine that Tony was contemplating this for a moment, but I didn't turn toward him to see. Belinda was looking into my eyes with a hunger that was startling. "Well... alright, I guess" he answered. "Just one... in the name of science."

I started to draw back away from her, but she followed me. "Just pretend it's HIM," she told me directly, but loud enough to be heard by everyone.

And then, her lips were on mine. They seemed urgent, needy, and very, very soft. But then, they were gone. And oddly, the only thing I could think of to say was: "But... that's not where I want to kiss him!" The room was hushed for one second, and then everyone laughed. Everyone. I considered explaining my comment... I considered telling them: "But... that's not even where his mouth IS!" However, I did NOT say that, because it wasn't any of their business. It was private. A thought. A fantasy.

Tony called for order in the room. "And finally, as Betty looks down at her breasts, I suggest she is going to be very happy to find that, now that her nipples are erect, her breasts are perfect. Just perfect. And... if HE ever sees them, I'm sure that he's going to think they're beautiful, too. Just like the rest of her." He bowed and held out a hand toward Belinda and me, and everyone clapped and cheered. I didn't pay a lot of attention. I was too busy looking down at my breasts. They really were pretty this way. Beautiful, really. Why had I been so self-conscious about them?

"Time to get dressed, girls! Demonstration's over!" he cried. For a moment, I didn't really want to cover up my perfect breasts, but I did as he said, putting the halter strap back around my neck. I had a bit of trouble with it, and Belinda turned me and tied it for me. Somehow, the guy that she'd handed her clothes to had lost her bra, so she had to put on the blouse without it.

And then, Tony counted to three.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,136 Followers