Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers

"Isn't that just a wee bit melodramatic?"

"I wanted you SO much! If I had given into my desires, I wouldn't have been able to keep myself from being with you. I would HAVE to have had you! But I resolved to just think about you, instead. Every night. Every night, I think about you and touch myself."

"Uh ... you mean that every night, you ..."

"I masturbate, yes. I made myself stop doing it during the day, though. Mrs. Rodcrantz caught me once in the restroom in the physics building. So I quit, and I made myself wait until night. It was really hard, sometimes. Hard to wait until night, I mean. Especially when I had a class with you. And sometimes, on the weekends, I'd visit porn sites on the internet, and I'd get ideas about what guys like ... what YOU might like ... and I'd daydream about that when I did myself, you know? And on Saturday and Sunday ... well, THAT was the best; because I could do myself three or four times a day then!" She looked longingly into my eyes. "Do you want me, David? Because all of a sudden, I REALLY want you!"

I cleared my throat. "Uh ... what, exactly, DO you think about when you ... uh ... do yourself? What did you see on the internet that you ... thought I might like?"

"All the porn sites show girls giving blow jobs, so I bet you'd like that." She frowned slightly. "It doesn't look as if they enjoy the taste, though." She brightened. "But now that you know how to hypnotize me, you can MAKE me like it! I think it looks like tapioca pudding. I like tapioca pudding! You can make me think it tastes like that!"

I had to reach down and adjust myself in my suddenly-too-tight trousers. She went on. "And lots of the porn videos show girls in bondage. Those are my favorites for fantasies, I think. You making me all helpless ... completely at your mercy ... having to do whatever you tell me ... like I'm a sex slave or something." She shivered. "Don't you want me, David? What can I do to make you want me? None of the girls on the internet have any pubic hair. I could shave all of mine off, if you want. But I keep it sort of trimmed up, anyway. Do you want to see?" And before I realized what was happening, she had stood, unzipped her skirt and shoved it and her panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and put her arms out, posing.

"I could pierce my nipples for you, if you want! That's sort of hot, don't you think? My breasts are really big. I see you staring at them all the time. They sag a little, but I could get a boob job done to make them stand up more, if you'd like. Do you think they need it? I'll do it, if you want me to. Here ... I'll show you." In five seconds, her sweater had flown to the right, her pullover blouse to the left, and her bra was sailing through the air behind her. "Do you want me to change them, David? I'll do it if it would make you want me."

I stood and reached for her, putting one hand on her bare side and the other on the side of her neck; and I stood very close to her, looking directly into her eyes. "Is this YOU saying all of this, Wanda ... or did you he put these ideas in your head?"

"He asked me what I wanted the most ... and I told him it was you. So then, he let me realize that I'd done enough for you by denying you ... and by denying myself. He let me see that it was time! It was time to give myself to you ... if you still want me. To give ALL of myself ... even my mind! He showed me how right it is to give you what I've always wanted to give you! He showed me how right it is ... to surrender!"

I kept holding her like that, our noses almost touching. And I said: "One two three."

She didn't blink this time. She simply took a deep breath; but that spark that was Wanda came back into her eyes and she said: "Oh, wow!" Without lowering her gaze from mine, she found the one button that she had missed before, and then she pushed my shirt past my shoulders and off.

I pulled her to me for another forceful kiss, only this time, I let my hands wander every place there was bare flesh ... which just happened to be everywhere. I paid particular attention to her breasts, and she moaned loudly into my mouth. I pushed her hard, back onto the bed, and I kept stroking, petting, touching and pinching her nipples, breasts, sides, belly and nether region. When she threw back her head and groaned loudly, I slid down and plastered my lips to the top of her pussy, sucking in her clitoris, which was very fat and hard; and she seemed to transform into a writhing, bucking, straining animal. She cried out ... seemed to lose her ability to make any noise at all for ten seconds ... then cried out again, finally settling into a string of grunting exclamations: "Uh! OH! Uh! Uh!" until, after almost half a minute of this, she collapsed, unconscious.

I rose and stripped out of my pants and underwear, shoes and socks; and as I rejoined her in the bed, her eyes fluttered open, focused on me, and she kissed me again. She began frantically trying to hoist me atop her. And, laughing at her earnestness, I rolled onto her, settling myself between the legs that she threw wide in welcome. She was sopping wet (I was wearing some of her moisture on my chin); and as she drew me to herself, I hesitated, teasing her. The tip of my cock was just inside her entrance, but I pulled it out again, sliding upward, so that it slid across her clit again, making her jerk and gasp; and then easing the tip back into her again.

"David, please! Don't make me wait anymore! Hurt me! Do it now!"

"Hurt you?"

"Please! I've waited so long!"

"I don't WANT to hurt you, Wanda."

"It's alright! It will be easier after the first time! David, please! You're driving me crazy!" She lifted both of her legs and wrapped them around me, trying desperately to pull me into herself using her heels.

"First time? Are you a virgin?"

Using more strength than I knew she possessed, she used her hands around the back of my neck and her legs around my torso, and she heaved her entire body upward. In one mighty motion, she impaled herself, crying out loudly: "Aaahhh!" Then, she clutched her body to mine and just stayed like that, panting loudly and shivering. "Not anymore," she whispered in my ear.

I couldn't hold her weight, and I slowly relaxed my elbows and knees until I had settled my body onto hers. I pulled my head up until I could look into her eyes. Slowly, I pulled out of her a little, then thrust forward again, setting up a rhythm, and she moaned every time I pushed into her. I was able to hold myself in check for about a minute, but that's all. She cried out again when she felt me begin to cum, clutching me hard, but I don't think she had another orgasm. We remained like that, together, for a long, long time before I rolled off of her. I looked down at myself, surprised to see a smear of bright red blood on my shaft ... though not much.

She snuggled into my arms and put her head on my chest. "Are we going to stay here, David? Are you going to take the job?"

I stroked her hair. "Probably. I wasn't too keen on Tony's sales pitch; but Billy offered me something that I can't refuse."

"What?"

"Friendship." I thought about that for a long minute; then I untangled myself from Wanda's embrace and got out of bed.

"Don't go!" she pleaded.

But I reached out, put my right hand against the side of her face, watched for a moment while she kissed my palm and pressed lovingly into it; and I calmly said: "Sleep time, Wanda." For a moment, I didn't think she was going to react to that; but then, as I watched, her eyes blinked once, then again more slowly, and with a moan of unrestrained ecstasy, she slumped into a deep sleep. I moved her head gently to the pillow, watched her for a few moments, and went into the bathroom, where I cleaned myself and drew a hot bath.

Back in the room, I spoke to her for awhile while I dressed, just to see if it was possible for me to instill a post hypnotic suggestion; and then I counted to three. She awoke slowly; but once fully conscious, she sat up and hugged me again. "Please don't leave."

"I need to go see Billy and Betty," I told her. "I'll be back in a few minutes. In the meantime, I filled the bathtub for you. I suspect you're sore."

She smiled. "I could go with you! I'm not afraid anymore. And I need to apologize to them. I've been afraid of the unknown my whole life; and I freak out at the sight of bats or bugs or snakes or spiders. But ... I can face HIM now. Will you wait for me?"

"I need to do this alone," I said. "Maybe we can have dinner with them or something. I'll be back soon, I promise."

I kissed her and left, navigating by instinct, which, as it turned out, was pretty good. Betty answered my knock. "You're back!" she exclaimed. "How did the interview with Tony go? Are you going to come work for us?"

"I think so," I responded, stepping inside. "I'd like to discuss something that's on my mind, though."

"Sure. Billy's in his office. Go on back."

"Actually ... it's not just him I need to talk to. In fact, it's mostly YOU." She gave me a curious look, so I got right to the point. "Tony hypnotized Wanda."

She smiled knowingly. "He's very good at that. I imagine that Riya suggested he could help her with her perception of Billy."

"Well ... he did a lot more than that!"

Her strange little smile didn't fade. "He can be very ... persuasive. But ... I don't think he really implants memories or changes the way a woman thinks. He just builds on the desires she already has."

I regarded her. "He's ... done that to you?"

"Oh, yes."

"And ... you don't believe you're changed by it? Does he ... reinforce his suggestions?"

"He helped me understand the feelings I already had. And ... he has never hypnotized me again, after that first night I consented to let him. BILLY has. He puts me under almost every day. In fact, if he forgets a day, I often wind up begging him for it. I love surrendering to him. It's the best feeling in the whole world." She watched me to make sure she had answered my questions satisfactorily. "Now ... do you still want to talk to Billy?"

"I need to speak to both of you together," I answered.

She gave me a curious look, but led the way. Billy seemed sincerely glad to see me, and after a few casual comments, I came right to the point. "Billy ... I think it's time you 'came out,'" I told him flatly.

"I'm not gay, mate," he said, grinning.

I still couldn't read his expressions. "No. But you could take a lesson from them. You need to stop hiding, my friend. You need to take your beautiful wife out to dinner ... or to a show ... or dancing. She deserves that ... and so do you."

"Y' saw how people react to me, David," he said slowly, carefully. "When I go out, it's a freak show."

"Maybe it used to be; but not anymore. Not now that you've got HER on your arm." I pointed toward Betty.

He studied me for a long moment. "I don't catch yer drift."

I sat down in one of the desk chairs and leaned toward him, my elbows on my knees, gesturing with my hands. Betty had moved to his side ... the place to which she always seemed to naturally gravitate. "Listen," I said emphatically. "Sooner or later, someone's going to get a picture. And when they do, you're right ... it'll be a freak show. And before that happens, you REALLY need to take charge of the situation and do it on your own terms. So ... go out big! Find some national daytime talk show and schedule an appearance. Any of them would jump at the chance. But ... let them know that there'll be a catch. You never go anywhere alone. You only go with your wife. Period. And THAT will put all the chips on your side of the table."

They were both staring at me, open-mouthed. "Haven't you two ever looked in a mirror?" I asked them. "Don't you have any idea what you LOOK like?" Still they just stood there, staring, uncomprehending.

"Look, Billy," I pleaded. "If Betty is at your side ... and I mean ALWAYS at your side ... always touching you, holding your hand, putting her hand on your arm, like she's doing right now ... then it's no longer about your appearance; it's about HER! It's about her accepting you for who you are; and silently challenging everyone else in the world to do the same thing! It's no longer about physical deformity ... it's about acceptance; and tolerance; and open mindedness. People will look at her, and they will literally be FORCED to accept you. OR, they will be forced to accept their own prejudice. Betty cannot be ignored!" He blinked at me and shuffled his feet a little.

"Sure it will take some guts," I continued, "but just think about what you can accomplish! You know that asshole who has offered the ten thousand dollar reward for a picture of you? Show yourself, and then openly challenge him to donate that money to some charity that fights and corrects birth defects! Or, hell; start your own charity! Establish a hospital right here in the Raleigh-Durham area that provides corrective surgery for youngsters around the world whose parents can't afford those procedures."

I rose and walked toward the door. "Just think about it, Billy," I persisted. "But if you're going to do it, it'll have to be soon. The way Tony's handling things, you are probably going to wind up being one of the richest people in the country real soon now. And Tony can't confiscate EVERYBODY'S camera!"

"Yeah. Thanks. I'll think on it," he said. And then, as an afterthought: "You ... wanna come to dinner tonight?"

"We'd love to. Thanks. Maybe with Tony and Riya, too?"

Betty hurried after me and walked me through the living room and to the door. Before I knew what had happened, she had spun me around, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you," she whispered, and turned and walked away from me before I could see the expression on her face.

The whole thing had left me feeling pretty good. And when I opened the door to "our room" and walked in, I felt even better. Wanda sat in the center of the bed, yoga-style, looking at some magazine ... stark naked.

"David! Come look at this!" I walked over and glance down at it, though the person holding it was much more picturesque. It was one of those real estate mags. "Can you believe this? Thirty-five hundred square feet on half an acre! And look at the price! In San Francisco, you can't touch a two-bedroom for that!"

I laughed at her. "What's your point?"

"Are we moving here, David?"

I gave her my most patronizing smile. "We?"

She scrambled out of bed and stood as close to me as she could, her nipples rubbing against my shirt; and she looked up questioningly into my eyes, searching for something. She must have found it, because she smiled gently and rested the side of her face against my chest. "Silly boy," she muttered. She sighed heavily. "If you ever want to send me away, I'll go. But I don't think you will. For almost two years, I listened to my head; but now I'll only listen to my heart. I love you more than life. I belong to you."

I put my arms around her. "Are you ... alright? I made you bleed."

She shrugged. "That happens, you know. That's natural. I'm a little sore right now; but soon it will be ... perfect." She slowly pulled me around so that I was facing the door, and then with a movement that caught me completely by surprise, she shoved me hard. The backs of my legs hit the edge of the bed and I fell back, bouncing a little on the mattress. In ten seconds flat, she had unfastened my belt, undone my pants and unzipped the fly. She pulled them down, along with my underwear, to my knees. I'd gotten hard while I held her, and my cock pointed mightily skyward. Her hands were around it now, and her mouth engulfed me. I threw back my head and groaned.

I wanted to be aggressive for her, but I couldn't think of anything to say. Instead, I muttered: "You ... you don't have to ... Oh, jeeez!" She sucked like a vacuum, and her hands were stroking me up and down. For a full two minutes, she kept up the pace. "You learned this from the internet?" I gasped.

She issued a "mmm mmmphh!" around my shaft and refused to slow down.

"Wanda ... Wanda, you should pull back now. I'm ... I'm going to ..." I arched up at her. "Oh, God, Wanda! I'm going to ..."

But she only increased her efforts. With a roar, I came hard. I looked down at her ... watched her cheeks and throat work as she swallowed. And then she coughed ... laughed ... and coughed again. She was laughing hard now, and she abandoned sucking for licking, unable to maintain the former due to her hysterics. "Tapioca pudding!" she exclaimed, giggling uncontrollably. "It tastes like tapioca pudding! Oh gosh, I love you!"

**************

By the time we returned to North Carolina for Tony and Riya's wedding, we were ready to stay. Tony had purchased the mine in Uruguay, and for better or for worse, my fortunes were now tied to the Bionicci family purse strings.

I had never officially been introduced to Belinda, but we attended that wedding, too ... where Betty was the maid of honor. The whole ceremony, mass and all, seemed to have been staged for the benefit of the groom's mother, Mrs. Cellini, from New Jersey. Tony let us know, (very confidentially), that as far as the lucky couple was concerned, it was simply an act to formally solidify the master-slave relationship; and that the reason Belinda was moving so slowly during the ceremony was that she was wearing a butt plug and nipple clamps under her virginal white wedding gown.

Wanda and I waited until the next summer to tie the knot, but we purchased a house in Durham in March. It wasn't far from the BQPC offices that housed my laboratory (and my hand-picked research staff). Wanda took charge of the laser work. We had always worked well together, and that certainly hasn't changed. I drive to the mansion once a week, where Billy and I have our little math brainstorming sessions. Sometimes, Wanda and Riya join us. And it was during one of those little "mega-sessions" that we actually DID change the world. But that's another story.

And as for Betty ... Betty the Beauty, as Riya likes to say ... well, things turned out pretty much as I had forecast. She is the spokesperson for their very successful charity; and though she is actually terrified of the spotlight, but she faces it every day in the name of love. And ... there are plenty of pictures of Billy now ... but not one is of him alone. It's all about her: her innocent loveliness, her earnest devotion, her dedication and unselfishness; and most of all, her daring, bold, in-your-face effort to challenge bigotry and prejudice. Sweet, shy, timid little Betty. The bravest woman I have ever met.

THE END

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,128 Followers