Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

"Where were you born?" she asked, never looking away from the computer screen. "How long have you been in the orphanage? You said you've been there your whole life, but that isn't accurate, is it?"

Cindy swallowed. "Yes, it is. I was born there."

"Born in an orphanage?" At last, the woman looked at her.

"Yes, ma'am. My mother was a student there. She evidently ran away a lot. She had me when she was only fourteen ... and even then, she didn't stick around long. She came back when I was three years old ... just for a little while. Sometimes, I remember her ... or I think I do ... little brief memories. But she left again after that, and died on the streets from a drug overdose."

"So, you've literally been a ward of the state, assigned to this one location, since the day you were born?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And you're eighteen?"

"Yes, ma'am. They keep us for an extra year after our senior session if we're not accepted in a state university ... because of some lawsuit against the state. They let me stay and take advanced placement courses until I'm nineteen. But that's in just four months ...."

"Damn, but you look mature for your age!" the woman exclaimed.

"It's not my fault," Cindy muttered to herself, wringing her hands.

"Yes, I know," the lady said in fake consolation. "It's the chickens."

Tears were leaking from the corners of both of Cindy's eyes now. She felt small and meek ... but then, she always felt that way. However, now she felt as if her dream was crumbling. The woman was reading something on the computer screen in rapt silence. Finally, she sat back and smiled.

"Congratulations. You are about to be adopted, Cindy."

The girl was thunderstruck. The thought had never occurred to her. Sure, when she was little, she had dreamed about it ... dreamed about it all the time. But then the realization that no one wanted a chubby, plain girl ... and especially an older, cubby, plain girl ... had driven the dream right out of her head forever. "You ... you're going to adopt me?"

The woman smiled patiently. "No, not me. My husband is going to adopt you. He's an important figure in the area ... or at least, he used to be. No one will question him. They'll question his motives, certainly ... but not him, personally. No one would dare. I will simply remain silently in the background. You would have a father at last, but you and I wouldn't be related."

"Stepmother," Cindy said quietly, lost in thought.

"What?" the woman queried, not sure she'd heard correctly.

Cindy met her gaze uncertainly. "If your husband was my father, then you would be my stepmother. Well ... my adopted stepmother."

An incredulous look slowly blossomed into a full-fledged smile on the woman's face. She threw back her head and laughed. "Well ... I never!" she chortled. "When I was a little girl playing with dolls, I imagined myself in all sorts of fairy tales. But NEVER did I see myself as Cinderella's Stepmother! You know ... I think I sort of like it!"

The woman turned and looked at the clock over the doorway. She tore a fresh sheet of yellow paper from the pad and began writing furiously. "Okay, Cindy, we're on a tight schedule here." She added a few more items to her list. "I'm going to make a few preliminary phone calls. Do you know the name of the person who's in charge of your ... um ... Academy? Not just in charge of you, or the girls, or even the education ... but the person who actually runs the place?" She dropped her pencil and swung the chair back to face the computer.

"Mr. Cronklin is the director," Cindy said.

A few seconds later, the woman barked a laugh. "Lee Roy Cronklin! Currently under investigation by the State Health Services Department for ... child labor infractions! Ooohh! And racketeering! And fraud!" She chuckled. "What do you want to bet that old Lee Roy won't be in the country very long after he gets a cash donation for the "Academy" from your new Daddy this afternoon?"

Cindy's eyes widened. "This afternoon?"

"Moving too fast for you, Cindy?"

"Um ... no. I mean ... whatever you want ... um ... Stepmother."

The woman barked a laugh, but did not correct her. She moved away from the computer and looked across the desk at Cindy, suddenly very serious. "You need to know some things about me, Cindy. I am very ... experienced in life. It took me a long time to figure things out, but once I did, I knew exactly how the world worked. While I was still in college, I learned where the REAL money comes from, and I learned how to get it. I had all the tools I needed. I worked with my body at night, so I could put myself through school. Pre-Med. I specialized early ... while I was still an undergrad ... in psychology and hypnotherapy. But I never made it to grad school, because I learned, quite by chance, that there are men out there who would pay me much, much more than I would ever make as a doctor. All I had to do was combine my two ... talents. There are men ... and women, too ... who are more than happy to part with great sums of money for the feelings I can give them. They crave domination ... submission ... surrender.

"I got careless only once ... and wound up pregnant. Of course, it was also my greatest blessing. You will meet Bonnie soon enough ... though she's going through a bit of a ... rough time right now. Still, I did VERY well in life, if I do say so myself. My first husband was rich ... my second was richer still. The divorce settlements were ... well ... adequate. And my current husband ...." She waved her hand around to indicate the lush furnishings in her office ... in her mansion. "Unfortunately, the pre-nup was written before I came on the scene, and I couldn't find a way to break it. He has a staff of lawyers! And so ... it appears that I'm stuck with him for awhile. I keep him happy, though. But ... I rather wouldn't, if you know what I mean. And that, my dear, is where YOU will come in. At least, that is one of the several gaps in our household you will fill.

"You see, I can just look at a person, and tell when I can dominate him. Completely. Totally. Absolutely. I did it with my first two husbands ... we're all still on friendly terms, by the way. I did it with my husband now." She leaned forward and looked her directly in the eyes. "And I'm going to do it with YOU, Cindy."

Cindy swallowed nervously.

"I could tell the second I set eyes on you, my dear. There's a look about you ... almost an aura. I KNOW. Positively. Without a doubt. I am going to place you, firmly and completely, under my hypnotic power without any effort at all! And, oh Cindy, you're going to go SO deep for me! You know you will, don't you? This is what you want, isn't it?"

Cindy's lips moved for a few seconds before she could find the voice to form words around. "I ... I ... um ... I'm going to have to move out soon. Out of the orphanage. Out on my own. In four months, on my next birthday. I have the credits now to get into college ... but I'm ... so scared! People have been telling me what to do my whole life. What am I going to do when there's no one there to tell me anymore? I ... NEED someone to tell me ... to order me ... to take charge of me. Like you said in your ad. I want to be someone's slave. I want to give my body to someone ... even if it isn't a very pretty body ... but I ... I want ... um .... I need ...."

"I understand, my dear," the woman interrupted. "Very well, then." She looked down at her list, then at the clock again. "First, I'll give my husband a little session ... that shouldn't take too long. Then I'll give him a little eyeful of you ... he'll enjoy that, I'm sure. Then I'll have him arrange for a donation for our friend Lee Roy to mishandle while I make the arrangements with the man himself to do the work on your adoption. And that should give me just about an hour for YOU, before we go in and sign the papers and you begin your new life with us. Hopefully, Pablo will be back from the mall with your new bras by then. In the meantime ...."

She rose and came around the desk, standing above Cindy, then she reached down and undid the top button of the blouse (the second button seemed to be missing), revealing a great deal of flesh above and between the girl's breasts. Cindy swallowed hard again and kept her eyes downcast. "Stay that way, please. Don't move from your chair. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Stepmother."

Time seemed to drag out interminably, and Cindy, casting flitting glances at the clock above the door, more than once assumed the thing had stopped. At length, she heard voices in the outer room; one obviously masculine, the other belonging to the woman she now thought of as Stepmother. She strained her ears to hear, but couldn't distinguish individual words. Eventually, Stepmother's voice was the only one she could hear speaking, and then she jumped in her seat as a surprisingly loud sound seemed to permeate the room as if it was amplified. It was undoubtedly coming from the adjoining room, where the voices were coming from, and, while vaguely familiar, she couldn't figure out what it was. Not a clock, certainly. Not a tick-tock, because each sound was equally modulated. More of a clack ... clack ... clack ...clack ... evenly spaced. Slow. Steady. Never-ending. And loud. Cindy believed that, whatever it was, it might possibly be heard throughout the house.

And then, it stopped.

A few moments later, the door opened and Stepmother appeared, motioning to her to get up and come into the next room. Cindy did so immediately, and came face to face with a distinguished-looking man in a tweed sports coat. He was tall, and his grey hair was thick, without a hint of balding. He had once been muscular, but was now tending a little toward fat ... a fallen athlete who leaned slightly on a cane with a silver knob for a handle. He was smiling pleasantly at Cindy's breasts.

"Dear, this is Cindy. Isn't she just wonderful!?" enthused Stepmother.

"Indeed she is!" the man said to Cindy's tits. "You are certainly everything my wife said you were, my dear. Let me get a good look at you." He held out his hand to her, and when Cindy took it in her own, she allowed the old man to lift it and spin her around. His eyes never left her chest.

"I'm going to do everything in my power to make you my own daughter ... immediately. You will be a springtime in the winter of my life," he told Cindy's boobs.

"Um ... Thank you ... Daddy," she stuttered.

"Oh, my dear, you have no idea how happy you make me when you say that." And he grabbed Cindy by the shoulders and pulled her to him in a tight (very tight) hug that mashed her breasts into his own strong chest. His hands strayed to her waist, clutching her to him; and then they strayed lower still.

"OH!" Cindy squeaked. He released her, and she staggered a step back away from him.

"You check the safe for the cash donation we talked about, darling," Stepmother said, smiling. "I'll call Mr. Cronklin and arrange the meeting and final paperwork. And then Cindy will be all yours."

"Oh, yes," the old man told Cindy's mammaries. "Yes, the sooner, the better."

"I need to talk to Cindy for awhile before we go, dear. Let's shoot for ... four o'clock? Will you be ready by then?"

"I'll be ready," he told Cindy's knockers emphatically. And he finally tore his eyes from her, turned and left.

"Oh, my!" Cindy said breathlessly.

"Don't worry, dear," Stepmother said, putting her arm around Cindy's waist, "he's really just a pussycat. However, even pussycats must be cared for from time to time." She pointed toward an easy chair in the corner of the room. "Go sit down there, please. It's your turn."

"My turn?"

"It's time, Cindy. It's time to surrender. Are you ready?"

Cindy took a faltering step forward, stopped for a moment, took a deep breath, walked steadfastly to the chair and sat down. Smiling, Stepmother followed, reached up to a shelf on the wall, and took down a wooden box that looked like an elongated pyramid. She pulled a small, wheeled table in front of the chair and set the box on it, directly in front of her. Cindy realized what it was just before Stepmother took the lid off of it; she'd seen one in the music lab at school ... a metronome. Stepmother left it sitting there, then turned and took Cindy's wrist in her hand, feeling her pulse while she consulted her watch. Her lips moved silently as she counted. Finally, she released the wrist, adjusted something on the metronome, wound it using a key in the back of the device, and set it swinging.

And it went: clack ... clack ... clack ... clack.

"Are you ready, Cindy?" she whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Stepmother."

The metronome, Cindy thought, was of sufficient volume to drown out almost anything said. However, Stepmother had drawn a wooden chair beside and slightly behind the easy chair in which she sat, leaned forward next to her, placed her lips at her ear, and whispered softly. Her words were clear and supple, seeming to vibrate, deep inside her inner ear, wrapping themselves around her mind.

"Relax for me, Cindy. Relax, my dear. You will never forget this, your first time in my chair ... and never forget this, my first ... and most effective ... device for capturing your attention ... for making your mind slow down ... slow ... down ... slow ... down."

Cindy was aware that her left wrist was again in Stepmother's hand. "Slow ... down ... slow ... down ...." Clack ... clack ... clack ... clack. "Be calm for me, Cindy. Just sit here and be calm, while I make a little adjustment." The metronome stopped, and Cindy blinked at it. Stepmother fiddled with it for a moment, then wrote something on a piece of paper, before allowing it to resume its perpetual swing. Clack ... clack ... clack. "And ... back to a very relaxed state, now, Cindy," Stepmother's soft voice breathed in her ear. "The device is set just for you ... just exactly to your speed ... yours and yours alone ... the perfect speed to take your thoughts away ... the perfect speed to make it ... so ... hard ... to ... think. Are you still afraid, Cindy?"

Cindy's eyes followed the device that had been set specifically for her ... specifically to make her thoughts go away ... back and forth ... and ... back ... and ... forth. "I ... um ...I ...."

"That's alright, Cindy," Stepmother whispered. "I know ... I know ... and don't worry, my darling, any fear will soon be gone. As soon as you allow the device to take away your thoughts ... as soon as your thoughts stop ... the last of your fear will stop with it. It will be gone ... your fear will be gone ... and your thoughts will be gone ... and it will be SO nice not ... to ... worry ... and ... not ... to ... think." Clack ... clack ... clack.

"Oh, Cindy," (and the slight "s" sound in "Cindy" seemed to travel the length of her ear canal and right into her brain, making her body shiver, making her mind shiver) "Oh, Cindy, you're such a wonderful subject for hypnosis. You are already in a light trance for me ... already starting down ... and ... down ... and ... down ... deeper ... deeper ... deeper. And as you drift down ... and ... down ... your mind slows down ... slows ... down. And soon it will stop. But only your conscious mind ... the one that hears the device ... will stop. And your subconscious mind will follow me ... follow my words ... follow my voice ... follow ... follow. And when your mind slows all the way down ... all the way down ... all the way down and stops; then you will be asleep. Your conscious mind will stop and be asleep. Do you understand, dear?"

"Yes Stepmother," Cindy said at once, not sure where she had found the words or the voice or the thoughts to say them.

"And where will you be when your thoughts finally stop?"

"Asleeeep."

"Wonderful, Cindy. You're such a good subject. Such a good slave. You're such a good girl, Cindy. Good girl." Cindy felt her mouth relax into a smile. Stepmother's words droned on: "And so, now it's time to start feeling sleepy for me, Cindy. As your mind slows down ... and ... down ...." Clack ... clack ... clack ... "and ... down ... and soon it will stop, and soon you will be asleep, and your mind is getting SO slow now. And you're SO sleepy now. So sleepy ... so ... sleepy ... so ...." Clack ... clack .... "sleepy ... and ... let ... your ... mind ... stop ... now."

In Cindy's dream, she was seated in a wonderfully comfortable chair, and she was asleep while the metronome continued its never-ending journey. The sound was loud and distinct and comforting and real, and it was all she could hear, even though Stepmother continued to whisper and whisper and whisper in her ear.

But now, it was time to go deeper, and it took a little concentration on Cindy's part to achieve this task, which was not at all easy, considering the fact that concentration is very difficult to accomplish without thought, and she was most certainly incapable of that. And so, she decided to imagine that the sounds she was hearing were actually stairs, and as each "clack" occurred, she took a step lower ... and ... lower ... and ... down and down and down she went. A pretty nice idea, she decided, for someone who could not have ideas.

The sounds of the metronome began to diminish when she was this deep ... so very deep. She knew that Stepmother was speaking to her again, because her ear shivered, and her mind beyond that, but even then, the clacking of the uninterrupted machine was the only true sound she was aware of. And then it stopped. And she woke up.

Her mouth was dry, and she licked her lips. She felt like she did sometimes when her alarm went off by mistake in the middle of the night, and she was reluctant to claim the consciousness necessary to turn it off. Stepmother smiled down on her. "It's alright, Cindy, just relax, deep in the chair for me, and I'll let you go back to sleep in a moment."

"Yes, Stepmother," Cindy said groggily. She settled even further into the chair, feeling the fabric against her bare back and butt.

"And now, Cindy, I want you to stay relaxed for me ... don't become excited ... just stay sleepy ... and become aware."

And Cindy immediately realized that she was no longer wearing any clothes. She was completely naked. "Stepmother, my clothes are ... um ... gone." The thought came to her that she ought to cover herself, but she was too tired to exert the effort.

"Yes, dear. I've noticed. What happened to them?"

"I ... I ... don't know. I know I was wearing them when I sat down."

Stepmother made a little clicking sound of disapproval with her tongue. "This isn't good at all, Cindy. You must be VERY embarrassed."

"Yes, Stepmother," Cindy whimpered miserably.

"VERY ashamed."

"Yes, Stepmother. Please ...."

"Please, what, Cindy?"

"Please ... please make it stop."

"Make what stop?"

"This ... feeling. This ... shame. Please ... please hypnotize me. Please make my mind stop. Please make the shame stop."

"Each time I hypnotize you, you will go deeper than the time before. You will go MUCH deeper this time. Is that what you really want, my dear? "

"Oh, Yes! Oh, Please, Stepmother!"

"Very well then, watch the crystal, please." And she held a cut crystal up, just in front of Cindy's eyes. It was on the end of a monofilament thread, and it stayed still, spinning, spinning. Cindy concentrated all her attention on it, watching, rapt, as the crystal fractured the room's light into a hundred flashing colors. "See nothing but the crystal ... hear nothing but my voice ... as the crystal goes around ... and around ... and ... around ... and ... let ... your ... mind ... slow ... down ... slow ... down."

The crystal was slowing its rapid rotation, and as it did so, Stepmother's words slowed with it. "And ... now ... there ... is nothing ... but ... the crystal ... nothing ... but ... my ... voice ... and you're so ... sleepy ... so ... sleepy ... as your mind ... slows ... down ... and ... stops."

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers