Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

In Cindy's dream, she was walking down and down a spiral staircase, and going deeper and deeper as she went. Her nudity didn't really matter anymore, because this was a very, very personal dream, and she was alone. Somewhere above her, the crystal was spinning in the sunlight, and as it did, she found herself following the bits of color on the walls, as they led her ever downward. Stepmother was whispering in her ear again, she knew, but in her dream, she was aware only of the importance of going down ... down.

"Wake up, Cindy," Stepmother said, distinctly. And she bounced up, sitting straight in this wonderful chair. And she felt awake ... alive ... wonderful! Stepmother helped her up; and standing, they were both laughing for no apparent reason.

Cindy had never been so happy.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers