Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,134 Followers

It was inches from her eyes, now. She could smell it ... and she didn't like it. Reluctantly, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the thing and brought it to her mouth, sticking out her tongue and giving it a lick. She wondered if she'd be able to do this, but found that there were no other options, as he bent down, put his fingers in her damp hair and pulled her forward toward it. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as far as she could. "No teeth, mi Cindita," he husked in a deep baritone. "Si ... that's it, my pet. Now, suck ... suck it, mi Cindita!" She thought she was going to gag, but found that she was getting used to the monstrous thing ... its flavor ... its feel. She started sucking harder, then looked up at the man standing above her. His head was thrown back, an almost sinister smile on his face. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of the massive/soft/hard/fleshy/hairy thing in her mouth, and now, to her surprise, his hand came down to hers, urging it to move ... forward ... back ... forward again. Soon, she understood, and she stroked him while she sucked. He seemed to like it more the harder she sucked and faster she stroked him, so she did both things. And with an animal roar, Pablo grabbed the back of her head and pulled it so that the phallus was thrust all the way into her mouth, pressing against the back of her throat. It throbbed ... lurched ... seemed to grow even larger in girth ... and then it erupted. She swallowed automatically, gagged, swallowed again, and she felt the sticky fluid spew back out of her mouth, all around his shaft, dripping in great gobs down onto her chest and breasts. She pulled back, automatically, in a frantic attempt to breathe, and it slipped out of her mouth as she doubled over in a coughing spasm.

Pablo was shaking violently. His cock propelled another long, ropy string of white mucus that spattered on her upper chest and chin and then ran down between her heaving mounds. The man was moaning loudly. Cindy, in the meantime, had gotten her breathing under control, and was swallowing what fluid was left in her mouth. She looked down at herself. There was so much of it! Pablo had fallen to his knees in front of her, and she reached out a tentatively and placed her palm on his chest, only then discovering that her hand had a great deal of cum on it, too. She ignored it. "Are you okay?" she asked tenderly. He nodded and stood shakily, then turned and walked into an adjoining bathroom. She waited, still on her knees, and she heard water running for a minute, then Pablo reappeared with a washcloth. He helped her up, and tried to clean her, patting, swabbing, rubbing it on her face and chest and breasts; then he went back and rinsed the cloth out, returning again to clean her some more. She stood, arms akimbo, and allowed him to touch her wherever he wished.

At last, this task accomplished, he dropped the washcloth on the floor and pushed her backwards to the bed again. She tolerated his maneuvering without question or comment, until he had once again positioned her, flat on her back on the bed. He spread her legs, putting his body between them, just as Daddy had done the night before. His manhood had gotten much smaller than it was when he had gushed his spunk into her mouth, but even now, he was relatively hard. Still, she was surprised when he began pushing into her opening; and she was more surprised still to discover that it HURT! She was being stretched much more than she had been the previous night, and the tissues inside her ravaged body were obviously still tender and raw. She remembered Stepmother's words: "Never let him hear you make a sound of pain, even if he hurts you." So, she moaned and put her palms on the man's chest. "Please, Pablo, please let me do it! Can I?"

The big man paused, puzzled. Cindy took a deep breath and pushed herself up, impaling herself on his shaft. At least this way, she could control the pain, manage it. But the muscles of her abdomen were weak and rubbery from her workout, and she could only thrust herself upward another small inch. Pablo finally figured out what was happening, and he leaned his body heavily against hers, putting his lips next to Cindy's ear. "Shhhh!" he hushed her, and began pushing again, slowly ... slowly ... pushing ... pushing. Cindy gasped and shook in his grasp, looking up into his eyes. "Shhhh!" he repeated, pushing even more, until his pubic hair was grinding into her own.

Cindy couldn't control the tears, but she smiled, despite them. "I got you in, Pablo. I got you all the way in!"

He smiled again, nodded, and began his steady, humping rhythm ... up ... down ... up ... down ... up. Cindy shook beneath him for a long minute, when she suddenly discovered that the longer he did this, the less pain there was. At first, there was some friction there, but now there seemed to be none at all; and, despite his length and diameter, he was sliding in and out with almost no effort whatever. The truth of the matter was, now that the pain was gone, this felt rather good. In fact, it was beginning to feel VERY good. Pablo pushed his upper body above her, placing his hands next to Cindy's shoulders, and her own hands just naturally migrated down to his waist. The rhythm was increasing now, and his cock was beginning to swell ever larger inside her. She was trying to remember what Stepmother had taught her the night before. Something about not keeping the sounds inside her bottled up ... to let them out. But, she decided at last, it was too late to worry about that lesson ... she seemed to be making all sorts of sounds already, thank you very much.

And now, the pace of his thrusts was increasing even more ... and the strength of those thrusts was escalating, as well. In fact, he was pounding his body into hers, so that her breasts bounced and jiggled with each shuddering impact ... more and more ... faster and faster. And certain strange revelations were just beginning to dawn on her.

I am helpless, she thought. He is ravishing me, and I am helpless. He is POUNDING into me, and I am helpless. SO helpless! And he's going faster, and I'm helpless. He is SO strong and SO hard and SO fast ... and I am SO helpless. I am cumming, and I am SO help ... OH MY!

And she was shaking uncontrollably now, and she felt her pussy spasming and clenching and clutching at him now; and now she realized that the fingers of both of her hands were digging into his ass, pulling him into her ... deeper into her. And he was roaring like some savage, trapped animal above her now. And now, she felt him swelling and jerking inside her ... deep, deep inside her. And now, he had collapsed onto her, smothering her, nestling his body into her own ... as if they were one.

In another minute, he rolled off of her, slipping out of her, lying on his back; so that if she wanted to maintain this closeness, she had to roll onto HIM, snuggling into HIM, her head on his shoulder. He sighed and stroked her wet hair.

"I must get up, mi Cindita. I must make dinner." He lay there for another thirty seconds and got up, leaving her, and began picking up his clothes and putting them back on. Dreamily, she watched him dress, then she rose and began putting her own clothes on. They were sodden and cold, and she felt thoroughly sopping and sore and dirty and cum-soaked. She made her way back upstairs, realizing, as she went, that she was now more than an hour behind in her work schedule.

She wanted to spend an hour in the shower, but she turned it off long before she was ready, went back to her room, put on her "uniform" again, and went down to the evening meal.

Dinner was yet another shock. Bonnie had brow-beaten Pablo into a menu change. Cindy found that her meal consisted of a VERY small piece of roast meat ("Never any larger than a deck of playing cards," Bonnie insisted) and steamed vegetables. Period. No starches. No bread. And no chocolate pie for dessert ... ever again.

The others seemed to commiserate with her plight. And, in fact, when Pablo was serving Cindy the small bowl of fruit for HER dessert, he laid a tender hand on her shoulder and smiled down into her eyes. She smiled up into his, only to glance up in time to see Bonnie looking quizzically from her ... to Pablo ... back to her. Cindy blushed and looked away.

"Oh! My! God!" Bonnie yelled at the top of her lungs. "Has this whole house gone INSANE?!" And she got up and stormed off to her room.

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,134 Followers