Hypnotic Adventures of Cinderella Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

Cindy took a ragged breath. "Yes, Stepmother."

The phone rang. Stepmother answered, listened intently, muttered a few "yes's" and "I see's," hung up, told Cindy to remain there for a moment, and she hurried out of the room. At least now, Cindy had SOMETHING else to keep her gloomier thoughts from overwhelming her. Could she actually run the mansion administratively, AND keep the place clean, AND put two hours a day into exercising, AND keep two men satisfied sexually?

Stepmother came rushing back into the room. "Oh dear," the woman sputtered. "Pablo is out somewhere doing Lord-knows-what, and someone just pulled up in the driveway. Go down and see who it is, won't you Cindy?"

The girl rose immediately and ran out and down the stairs. At least, thanks to this most recent distraction, she was dry-eyed for the visitors. Just as she was crossing the foyer, the door burst open and Bonnie came in, carrying a shopping bag in each hand; but upon seeing Cindy there, she abruptly dropped them both and ran forward, throwing her arms around her.

"Happy Birthday, baby sister!" she screamed, hugging her tightly.

Cindy blinked. "What?"

"Don't you know what day it is, you ninny? It's your birthday!"

"I ... I thought you were on your honeymoon," Cindy stuttered.

"Well, yes, I was. But I'm not going to let something like a marriage keep me away from my best-friend-sister's 19th birthday party! Oh ... and here comes your present!"

Raymond walked in carrying two suitcases. "Where do you want these ... honeybunch?" he asked Bonnie.

"Oh, just drop them anywhere, sweety-bumpinks," Bonnie responded. "And can you go get the others, please?"

"Mind if I take a little break first, rose-blossom?" he asked her, staring openly at Cindy.

"Oh, very well, light-of-my-life," she grinned. "But please, make it snappy."

Raymond took two long strides to them, pried Cindy out of Bonnie's arms, engulfed her in his own, and he kissed her. He kissed her hard. He kissed her for a long, long time. "Oh, God, Cindy, I missed you," he said, looking steadily into her eyes.

"I don't understand what's happening," she told him, suddenly cognizant that without his arms around her, she would have collapsed. Slowly, she struggled to get her feet back under her.

He released her. "Well, THAT'S an understatement," he told her. "I don't think ANYBODY could understand this setup! And now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get sugarplum's other suitcases." And he turned and left. He smiled and made a little wave as Juno passed him and came to stand beside Bonnie.

"You took your lesbian lover on your honeymoon?" Cindy gasped.

"Well, shit yes! What the fuck ELSE was I suppose to do out there?" Bonnie turned to Juno. "Show her what we did while we were in Los Angeles!" she ordered.

"Oh, Bonnie, please, no," Juno pleaded.

Bonnie turned to her, kissed her on the tip of her nose, and said: "You are my sex slave, right?"

Juno's face turned dusky. "Yes, Bonnie. I'm your sex slave."

"Well then, do as I say. Show my best friend what we did in Los Angeles."

Juno breathed raggedly, then reached down with both hands, grasped the hem of her blouse, and pulled it up to her chin. Juno's breasts, slim, firm and proud were capped by long, thick, fat nipples; and each of those nipples sported a round gold wire ring, piercing it and hanging below it; alluring, erotic, enticing.

"Oh, my!" Cindy exclaimed, unable to take her eyes off the sight.

"You should have SEEN Raymond when he saw that!" Bonnie laughed. "I think he is going to INSIST that you do it, too! And if he doesn't make you, maybe I will!"

"BONNIE!" Cindy yelled ... and at last, her stepsister paused and looked at her silently, curiously. "Bonnie, what is going ON here!? I thought you MARRIED him! I thought you were on your honeymoon! Why is everybody acting so INSANE?!"

Bonnie blinked at her, realization slowly dawning. "Oh! My! God! Mom didn't tell you, did she? You've been sitting here for three days, NOT KNOWING!" She put a shaking hand to her head. "You must have been thinking horrible, awful, terrible things about me! Oh, gosh, Cindy ... you've been crying, haven't you? I can see the circles under your eyes! And you look gaunt! Have you been eating?" She spun on her heel and marched toward the stairs. "MOM!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Blinking, Cindy followed her. Juno, looking stunned, stood there and slowly lowered the hem of her blouse again.

They marched into Stepmother's office. The woman was sitting calmly, waiting for them. "You didn't TELL her!" Bonnie accused.

"No."

"Why the fuck not? I can't IMAGINE what she's been going through!"

"Cindy has never experienced loss," Stepmother said calmly.

Bonnie looked completely taken aback. "WHAT?"

"The girl has never lost anything, because for her entire lifetime, she's never OWNED anything. She never HAD anything TO lose, don't you see? YOU have loved, and YOU have lost. You have owned something dear to you and had it slip through your fingers. But Cindy never has. And now, she knows. Now, she knows defeat ... and now, for the rest of her life, victory will be that much sweeter. Now, she has lost a love; and now, possessing that love will be even richer, even more fulfilling and satisfying. Now, she knows."

Bonnie sighed and gave her an exasperated look. "You hurt my best friend. Don't think that I'm ever going to forgive you for that! Tell her! Tell her now!"

"Of course, dear." The woman turned toward Cindy. "My dear, your swain, Raymond, came to me and asked me to release you to him. I refused. Then, to my utter amazement, instead of threatening me or demanding, he offered to pay me every penny he had in the whole world in exchange for your hand. At that moment, I had a brainstorm. I didn't want his money ... I didn't NEED his money. What I wanted was security and respectability for my daughter. And so, I again turned him down flat. He was a most-dejected fellow, I must admit. I told him that I wanted more. 'I don't HAVE any more,' he wailed. 'I've offered you all I have!' But no, I told him, he DID have more. In fact, the girl he was so desperately courting had given up MUCH more than he was offering. And he -- smart boy, your Raymond -- seemed to understand immediately. 'Very well,' said he, 'I will give you my wealth, my freedom ... and my free will, if that is what you demand. I will share her with the other men here. I will GIVE anything and DO anything if I can just be part of her life.' I must admit, I don't think I've ever encountered a man quite as smitten with anybody as he is with you."

Cindy staggered to a chair and sat down. "What ... what did you DO to him?"

"I hypnotized him, of course. He went right along with it. All he asked was that I give him my word that I would let him be near you ... be with you. I gave him my promise; and he simply ... gave up. He went right under, just as soon as I began my induction. Then, he went DEEP! Just as deep as you go, my dear. He merely surrendered himself ... surrendered his free will, completely and without reservation. I woke him up, put him back under, over and over, deepening and strengthening my control over him. And when I was thoroughly convinced that he was completely in my power, I summoned Bonnie and laid out my plan. We would go out and get a pre-nup done immediately ... one that would give her everything in the event of a divorce. You, of course, were busy with the sheets in the basement. That evening, they would fly to Las Vegas and get married. She would have her security, she would have her money, she would have her respectability, and she could then go out and do whatever she damn-well pleased for the rest of her life. She agreed, much to my amazement. I don't know how they wound up in Los Angeles, though."

"Thank you, Mom," Bonnie said, walking over to Cindy and hoisting her stunned friend out of the chair. "But next time, whatever your motives, keep your promise to ME and tell her! Don't you EVER hurt my sister again, got it?"

"Yes, dear. I AM sorry. Oh, and Bonnie ... I've gotten the tickets to Paris! The four of us leave next Tuesday."

"Great, Mom. Cindy and I need to talk. See you around." She led her friend out of the office, down the hall and into her room. Once there, she closed the door and pulled her to the bed, both of them instinctively plopping down on it the way they had so many times before during the previous months.

"Mom wants Juno and me to go France with her and her girlfriend ..."

"GIRLFRIEND?" Cindy squealed.

"Well, sure, haven't you figured THAT one out yet? Why do you think she avoids the old man so much? She hates sex with ALL guys! And I was right ... she's been seeing this lady friend of hers for almost fifteen years now. Some housewife up in Jeffersonville. But now, I guess her kids are all grown up and gone, so she's getting a divorce from her creepy husband and she's going to start spending a LOT more time with Mom. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she moved in here. Hell, why not? Everybody else has," she added with a shrug.

"But, listen, Cindy, let me tell you what's REALLY going on around here. No secrets, I promise. I went along with Mom's twisted, nefarious scheme for two reasons. Number one, I was afraid that if I didn't strike SOME sort of compromise with her, she'd be trying this kind of shit with me for the rest of my life. Anyway, I kind of like Raymond myself ... a real gentleman, like I said before. He's witty, and he's sharp and he's fun to be around. I think we really like each other, despite all the weirdness. That's why we play at all the 'sweety-pie' stuff. It's fun.

"But Cindy, I give you my WORD, I'll never come between you and your man. You KNOW what my word is worth ... don't you? After that first time, I never kissed you again, now did I? I felt like it a few times, I'll confess, but my word is my bond. However ... I MAY ask you to let me break that promise just once ... or twice. I ...." Bonnie paused, trying to work up the courage to put her thoughts into words. "In two or three years, I want Raymond to be the father of my child, when I think the time is right. AND of Juno's children. And yours, of course. I want them all to be REAL siblings ... or half-siblings at least. But we won't do ANYTHING without your consent, I promise.

"And number two, now that we're all legal and everything ... now that all the documents have been signed ... now that he's MINE; well, Mom isn't the one pulling his strings anymore. He'll live here with us ... he'll be part of our family ... but I'm going to give him the freedom to do whatever the hell it is that he likes to do. We went to LA yesterday so he could go to some Vintage Paperback Book Show in Glendale. He mailed back twenty boxes filled with books and some sort of weird magazines. Also, I am only going to ask him for the money that Juno and I need to have a little fun every now and then ... he can use all he wants to buy his books, or whatever. And I told Mom that he's going to get one of the big ballrooms downstairs to turn into his own library. Whatever he needs ... whatever he wants. And, that means YOU, baby sister. I made Mom agree. When he wants you, he'll have you. If he wants you in his bed all night, then, by God, he's going to get you! Period."

Cindy was crying again. "She was right, Bonnie," she said at last. "I don't think that I'll EVER take him for granted ... not for as long as I live. When I thought I'd lost him ... I thought that I'd died. And a part of me had, I think. Now ... Oh, gosh, Bonnie!" And she flung herself into Bonnie's arms and held her.

"Happy birthday, little sis," her friend whispered in her ear.

Back downstairs, Cindy found Raymond in one of the big ballrooms, and threw her arms around his neck. He picked her up and spun her around, squeezing her, laughing with her. "You had no right to do that for me!" she scolded.

"I'd have done more for you, if she'd demanded it," he told her seriously. "I love you, Cindy." He kissed her again. Then he knelt at her feet, pulled up the hem of her skirt, and pulled down her panties.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cindy laughed.

"I've been on my honeymoon for three days without you, and I'm horny as hell!" he exclaimed, pulling the panties down to her to her ankles. He stood back up, grabbed her around the waist, picked her up and sat her on the edge of one of the big conference tables.

She issued a little laughing shriek as he did so. "Somebody is going to see us in here!" she squealed.

"We're just in here having a pleasant conversation," he told her, stepping back a little so that he could unzip his trousers. He undid his belt, unfastened his pants, and shoved them, along with his underwear, down to his knees, then he stepped forward again. Cindy just naturally spread her knees apart for him. "You're wet," he commented, lifting her skirt and feeling with probing fingers between her legs.

"After that kiss you gave me in the foyer, I'm surprised I'm not leaving a trail," she said, breathing hard.

"So, you see," he continued, matter-of-factly, "this room is going to house my collection. I'm going to arrange it in stacks ... double-sided bookcases ... over there. Ungh!" He shoved forward.

"OH MY, Raymond!" she gasped. She put her arms around his neck and clung to him. "You're so big! You're so deep!"

"My pulp magazines are going to go over there. Ungh! Ungh! Computers and scanners over here. Ungh!"

"Oh! Oh my! Oh!" She raised her legs and locked her feet behind him, urging him on. Her panties dangled from one ankle.

"Ungh! I'm part-way through writing a book for collectors now. Ungh! Ungh! I'm going to start a blog and an online reference site. Ungh!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Hey guys!" Juno cried happily. "There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" She advanced toward them. "Am I interrupting anything? I just wanted to talk to Cindy about ...." She rounded the corner of the table and came to an abrupt stop. "OH! I ... uh ... I guess I AM interrupt ... Holy cow!" She stood, hands at her sides, mouth slightly agape, staring with wide eyes at the pair.

'Ungh! Ungh!" Raymond gasped frantically. "Cindy will be ... Ungh! ... with you in ... Ungh! ... just a minute. Ungh!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh my! Raymond! Oh! It's coming! Oh! It's coming now! OH! IloveyouIloveyouIloveyou!"

"Arrrgh!" Raymond bellowed. They clutched at each other frantically, their bodies arching into one another's, fused together. His lips were at her throat, her fingers in his hair. They strained and shook and gasped and shivered and clutched. Eventually, taught muscles relaxed, breathing slowed, dilated eyes focused once again.

Cindy glanced over toward Juno, who continued to stand in intense frozen amazement. Then she took a deep breath and looked back at the man in her arms. "Well, Raymond, thank you for explaining all that to me. I guess I'll go ... um ... see what Juno wants now."

He took a last ragged breath. "Great idea. I'll just help you down off this table. Here you go." He lifted her off and onto her feet. "Great talking to you. I'll see you tonight."

"Tonight?"

"Yes. I intend to take you to bed with me and fuck you non-stop until sunrise."

"Oh. Well, until then ...." She gave him a smile and a little kiss and turned expectantly to Juno.

The girl seemed to suddenly come alive. "Oh, Cindy ... I'm really sorry about ... I mean ... I should have left and ... I just didn't seem to be able to ...."

Cindy laughed. "Relax, Juno. We were just saying hello. Did you want to speak with me about something? I was about to go upstairs to talk to Stepmother." Juno pointed uncertainly down toward one of Cindy's feet, where her panties remained around one of her ankles. "Oh, right." Cindy stooped and plucked the garment from her foot, stuffed it into the pocket of her skirt and walked toward the door of the ballroom. "Would you mind if we walked while we talked?"

Juno fell into step alongside her. "Does she hypnotize you?"

"Stepmother? Oh, yes ... yes, she does ... almost every day."

"What's it like?" the girl asked her quietly.

"I think it's wonderful. Stepmother says I'm psychologically addicted to it. I'm sure she's right. I really miss it when we skip a day. Why do you ask?"

"Does she control you? Are you her slave because of it?"

"Yes. She told me once that she has no control over those who resist her ... but I don't resist her, you see. I've surrendered to her. So, yes, I'm her slave." They were walking up the stairs now, but Cindy stopped and turned to her. "Do you want to be a hypnotic slave, Juno?"

"I ... yes, I think I do. The whole concept makes me feel ... all quivery inside. Bonnie is SO dominant, and I LOVE that! I've told her that I'm her sex slave ... that I'll do ANYTHING for her. But when I look at you .... I don't know, maybe I'm just envious. The idea of surrendering emotionally AND mentally ... oh, I think that would be so ... wonderful!" The girl paused and took a breath. "Should I ask her? Bonnie's mother, I mean. I'm a little afraid that she'd interfere with Bonnie's and my relationship ... but she might also make it so much more ... PROFOUND! What do you think?"

"I think that you're just like me. I think that if you submitted to her ... even once ... you would be giving in to an entire lifetime of emotional slavery. There would be no turning back. And as for her interfering, well ... tell HER about your concerns. And, I'm willing to bet that she won't interfere at all. She values her daughter's happiness above all else, so I think you can trust her, as far as that."

"We're all going away together next week ... to Paris ... Bonnie and me in one apartment, and her mother and her ... friend in another."

"Yes, I know."

The slender girl was quiet for a spell. "I took my last paycheck and bought Bonnie a bunch of English-language classes at one of the Parisian Art Schools. Do you think she'll be surprised?"

"I think that's a tremendous idea! She's going to LOVE it!"

Juno sighed, and then smiled at her companion. "You and I are going to be great friends, aren't we?" She asked softly.

Cindy grinned and tucked her arm inside Juno's. "I think we already are," she answered, and they continued up the stairs together.

Before they could turn toward Stepmother's office, however, she heard hammering from the other wing, and went to see what it was. Pablo was in Cindy's room with some sort of oak furniture kit, putting it together. She asked him what he was doing, but he only smiled at her and told her to go ask the "señora." Curious, they turned toward Stepmother's office door and, after knocking gently, the woman bade them enter.

"Hello, ladies. What can I do for you?"

Juno breathed a ragged breath. "I want you to hypnotize me, please, Stepmother."

The woman sat back and allowed a small twinkle to light her eyes. She smiled gently. "And why do you want me to do that, dear?"

The girl took Cindy's arm in her hands and held it. "I want you to make me just like Cindy. Bonnie loves her ... EVERYBODY loves her!" She took another breath. "I think I love her, too."

Stepmother's small smile grew. "You realize that this is going to be forever, don't you?"

Juno shivered. "Yes, Stepmother," she said, looking submissively downward. "But ... I ... If Bonnie ...."

"I promise you that I will not alter your relationship with my daughter, dear. But ... you can never imagine the levels of submissiveness into which you are about to plunge. Are you certain that this is what you want?" She paused while Juno nodded silently. "Very well then. Go out into the adjoining room and locate a pyramid-shaped wooden box. It contains a metronome, which I will use to enslave you. Hold it on your lap while you sit and wait for my summons. Please close the door on your way out."

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers