Hypnotic Sex Slaves...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to Sean and Charlotte. He was still pumping. This time it was Charlotte who looked in pain. "Sean you can ejaculate."

Charlotte screamed and Sean screamed "Yeah!"

I went back to Stan. He looked in great pain. "Stan, you can cum." He screamed and Grace whooped. They then held each other. Now was the primary reason that I set all of this up.

I brought them all back to the living room. "Sleep, all of you." They all slumped back on the floor. Naked.

"When I wake you, you will feel very good. Grace, you will feel very comfortable with Stan and Charlotte you will feel comfortable with Sean. Sean and Stan you will feel good thoughts about Grace and Charlotte. You will remember making love you will not remember being hypnotized.

Grace and Charlotte from now on you will be sex slaves for Stan and Sean. When ever either Sean or Stan speaks to you you will become aroused and want to do what ever they ask. Only I am able to release you from your sexual slavery. You will not want to be released. You will enjoy every contact with them.

Sean and Stan will always be considerate and never hurt either woman. None of you will ever tell anyone outside this room that you were all four together naked. It will be your shared secret. One, two three."

They all opened their eyes. They looked at each other. Charlotte started to laugh. Pretty soon they were all laughing. I quietly left. When I got home, Jennifer was waiting for me.

"Where were you?"

"I was making sure that Sean and Stan got a good start."

"Did they?"

"They sure did!"

12