Hypnotising Cara

Story Info
Guaranteeing success with hypnosis.
2.8k words
4.38
66k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not a date, it's NOT a date," Cara told herself as she walked up to Dylan's front door. "He's just a friend, we're just good friends." It was true that she had a bit of a crush on him but she had dropped plenty of hints, given him lots of opportunities to make a move and he hadn't. Hell, last weekend they had been both sitting in his bedroom, on his bed watching a movie together; she had snuggled into him, he had put his arm round her and then... nothing. Well now he had missed his chance, she thought as she fixed her hair and rang his doorbell.

The door opened straight away. "Hi," he said nervously as he let her come in, "I'm glad you could come over, I really need your help."

"Yeah you said on the phone. What's up?"

"Well I've got an, er, audition for a role and I need some help to practice."

"I didn't know you were into acting."

"It's, er, a new thing I'm trying," he said as he led her to the living room. "The character is a hypnotist." He looked at her as if expecting a response.

"Ok pass me a script and we can go over your lines."

"Oh, er... well I haven't got a script yet. I just want to try out the character for a while... you know so I, er, look the part when I go. I just need you to act as a volunteer while I pretend to be trying to hypnotize you."

Cara thought for a moment before she shrugged her shoulders and said "Ok" which seemed to take a great weight off Dylan's shoulders.

She sat on the sofa as he picked something up off the table. When he turned back she saw it was a gem on a length of silver chain. "That looks expensive." she remarked.

"Oh, er, it's just... just a prop. Really cheap actually. Yeah, not worth anything." He dangled it in front of her face and started it spinning.

Dylan took a deep breath, "I want you to look deeply into the crystal, to see the shapes within its depths. You are starting to relax, to let yourself delve more deeply within its depths," he chanted in a monotone.

Cara giggled interrupting the flow. "Please, I need you to concentrate, you know, for the role."

"Sorry," Cara apologized "ok let's go again; I'll try to be more serious."

Dylan got up, went over to the table, looked at his notes then came back. "Ok, now concentrate, concentrate on the crystal, feel everything else slip away. Look deeply into it, see the shapes moving within it, feel the shapes moving out. Your body is starting to relax; you can feel it like a wave slowly washing over you. Its starting at the top over your head, its moving down to your eyes, past your nose, down to your lips, your neck, your shoulders, slowly snaking its way down your arms right down to the ends of your fingers, down your chest, through your stomach, past your hips, down your legs and right to the very tips of your toes. You are now completely relaxed. Yet as I count back from 10 to 1 you will feel yourself slip even further back into it until you are only aware of the sound of my voice. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2... 1."

Dylan stood up and started to walk around, looking at Cara. "She does look really relaxed," he thought, "she's not grinning or fidgeting or anything." He lifted her arm up and let go, but it just stayed in place. "It might just have worked," he thought, "now for stage 2".

"I am going to ask you a series of questions. You are going to answer them promptly and truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she replied emotionlessly.

"What is your name?"

"Cara."

How old are you?"

"18."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

A slight moment of hesitation passed before she said "Yes."

"Who?"

"Lydia."

"Have you done anything else with a woman?"

"No."

"Would you like to?"

"Yes."

"Do you think about that?"

"Yes."

"And what do you do when you think about that?"

"I play with myself."

Dylan took a second to rearrange himself, "Do you ever think about me when you play with yourself?"

"Yes."

"And what do you think about doing to me?"

"Kissing you..."

"And..."

"Stroking you."

"And..."

"Fucking you."

The room seemed to be getting stifling for Dylan so he stood up again and went to the kitchen for a cool drink while he considered his options. Of course, he had hoped this would work but he had never really expected it to. He wondered what he should do with all this information. "It is hot that Cara has a thing for girls," he thought, "but the main thing is that she wants me. If I ask her out I know she is going to say yes so I should just wake her up and ask her." But the knowledge in his mind kept shouting at him, he already knew what he was going to do, he had always known, he had thought of nothing else for weeks and now she was under his control there was no way that he was going to be enough of a saint not to have some fun.

He returned and smiled as he saw that Cara was in exactly the same position as when he had left her. Grabbing a chair, he placed it a couple of feet in front of her and made himself comfortable. "So Cara what colour underwear are you wearing?"

"Purple."

"When I tell you to you are going to show me. But you are not just going to lift up your shirt, you are going to slowly, sensuously dance for me as you strip off because you want to fuck me, you want to excite me don't you?"

"Excite you, yes."

"Then you may begin."

Slowly Cara rose off the sofa and stood up. A moment passed and then another as Dylan started to worry that she would refuse but gradually movements crept into her body as she found her rhythm. Her hips started to sway, then her shoulders, gently gliding her overs over her body. She kept her eyes closed as she moved softly, slowly swaying from side to side. Dylan sat transfixed as the dance went on, following every movement she made, every sweep of her hands long her slender frame, so it took him a while to notice that she had opened her eyes and was now looking directly at him but when he met her gaze Cara smiled and with a sudden move whipped her shirt off, swinging it around her head a couple of times before throwing it at him. He stared at the curve of her breasts snugly held in her bra (which he was pleased to note really was purple) and tried to fight the urges coming from his cock telling him to grab and fuck her there and then.

Yet still the dance continued, gradually getting faster, more energetic in her gyrations as she turned her back on him so that he could get the best view of her ass shaking before bending over, looking back at him and winking. Coming back up she kicked of her sneakers then undid the buttons on her jeans and letting her movements shake them all the way down to her ankles before stepping lightly out of them. Turning slowly on the spot as she danced Dylan admired her toned legs, her tight stomach, the curve of her bottom and breasts feeling himself get more and more excited.

Then she started leaning right over him, bringing her body within an inch of his, so close that he could feel her breath on his neck, could feel the heat radiating from her but never once touching him. The suggestions she was making with her body were in danger of causing him to lose control as the positions she took seemed to beg him to push the fabric of her panties aside and take her. He felt the pressure rising in his veins, the strain of his cock desperate to get out and just as he felt sure he was about to pop she pushed herself up and stood still once more before him.

It took a few seconds and some deep breaths to regain his composure, yet even now he was being tested; the sight of Cara clad only in the sheer fabric of her underwear, the slight sheen of sweat visible from the exuberance of her dancing; it was a sight he had long wished to behold. Many years he had spent wishing for this, too nervous to try. Yet now she was his to control, to use however he wanted. "Calm and composed," he thought, remembering the advice from his books, "you are not asking but telling."

"Your dancing excited me and it excited you didn't it"

"Yes."

"And we both know what you do when you are excited; you touch yourself."

"Yes."

"You are going to start doing that now, remembering that I am watching you and you want me to be as excited as you are. You are going to give me a great show to make me really hot."

Her hands had already started to slide down into her knickers before he had even finished speaking. He could see the outline of her fingers through the cotton of her panties, could hear the sucking sounds of her wetness as she started to play. Her pussy was only inches from his face and as she started to go faster and faster the delicious smell of horny female crept over to him. Her expression kept changing from concentration to pleasure, as her moans of ecstasy started to get louder and louder. Her first orgasm came over her within minutes but it only seemed to enflame her passions. She pushed one hand into her bra pinching and twisting her nipple as her other hand kept up its assault on her womanhood. Dylan, seeing her obvious need, removed the bra and made her lean forward and place one hand on the side of his chair so that her nipples were at a perfect height for him. He started to use his hands on them, experimenting with strokes, pinches, rubs and twists to see which increased her moans the most as she reached her second climax. Feeling embolden he let his tongue flick across one of the nipples hanging so enticingly above him and before he knew what he was doing he was launching an all-out oral assault on those beauties. Holding one in place lightly with his teeth, while sucking and letting his tongue run round her nipple before switching to the other, her moans getting louder and louder until he was sure she would be heard in the next town, then finally with one last shriek her knees collapsed and she fell to the floor panting.

Looking down at her twitching body Dylan knew it was time for the final piece of her clothing to come off so he gently pulled her panties off and took a moment to examine her pussy in close detail. Deciding he liked what he saw he got her attention by blowing gently across her clit. After all her exertions, she was so sensitive that this by itself was enough to get her moaning again. However, now he needed a release of his own.

"Cara, you are to get onto your knees in front of me," he waited for her to comply before he continued, "you have done well so far, you have made me really hard for you. Now we are going to make one of your fantasy's come true. You will like that won't you."

"Yes."

"You're going to suck my cock, right the way down your little throat, you're going to suck and lick and nibble and fuck your face with me until you want me cum and then you're going to swallow it. And you're going to enjoy every moment of it aren't you."

"Mmm yes."

Unzipping his pants, he pulled his manhood out and gave it to her. She held it steady with her hand as she planted little kisses on its head, as she licked softly around the tip as she let it push through her sweet lips. Slowly she started to move her head up and down, taking more and more of him into her mouth, making sure that every part was wet from her licks. She was starting to gag slightly as she finally managed to reach his root but that only managed to make it seem that bit hotter to Dylan and he was already struggling to last a little longer. But when she changed her style to go harder and faster on the head of his cock, he could hold out no more and with a harsh grunt filled her mouth with his spunk.

He opened his eyes again in time to see her swallow it but was taken by surprise when she then carried on; gently licking his cock clean, teasing him and rapidly putting him in the mood for a final round. He let her continue until he was back to his fullest before commanding her once again.

"You have done everything I have asked perfectly Cara and now I will give you a prize for being so good. Tell me what you would like?" he asked knowing what her answer would be.

"To fuck you."

He stood up and took all of his clothes off, joining her in nudity, before sitting back down, pointing at his cock and saying, "Well hop on then." with a massive smile. She grinned back, grabbed his cock and guided it into her slick cunt, gasping as she felt it fill her. This time there was no gradual build up, no teasing or torment; they were both too worked up for that. In seconds, she was riding him like a horny Valkyrie, seizing his head, forcing her nipple into his mouth, letting out guttural moans of pleasure. Within a couple of minutes she was screaming her release but it only seemed to spur her on, pulling on his hair so hard it seemed like it would have to come out, digging her fingernails into his skin. Dylan's senses were going into to overdrive, everything filled with her. She was all he could taste, could hear, could smell, could hear, could feel: he was like an ant in her tsunami. Again and again he could feel her body tense and release, could hear her screams until he could no longer tell where one was ending and the next began. As he felt his own release building, the pressure rising in his balls, she leaned back, grabbing hold of her ankles to gain the traction for one more push and he had a sight he knew would be with him until the day he died. The light shining through the window behind her, the shimmer of the sweat on her skin, her hair plaster across her face, her chest bouncing to the beat of her hips as they joined together; it was all he needed and he let stream after stream of cum into her; joining his shouts to hers.

For a while after Dylan, exhausted, just stayed still enjoying the afterglow of their endeavours. Even if he had wanted to move he would have struggled with Cara slumped against him but as it was he enjoyed the feel of her body against his, the way he could feel the beating of her heart against his chest but eventually he had to order her to stand and get dressed.

"When I clap my hands you will completely wake up," he told her, "you will remember nothing of what has happened today. Instead, you will think we have had a great day going over scripts together. You will also remember that I have asked you to go out on a date we me tomorrow night, that you have said yes and that you are looking forward to.." he struggled for a second to find the right word then smiled, "to having your wicked way with me during it."

He clapped his hands and then carried on speaking; "Great, I'll come over to your house at 7 and we'll see what we fancy doing then." She seemed to be confused for a second but then smiled.

"Great, I'll see you then." She flashed her best smile at him then walked to the door and out of the house, the faintest hint of an evil smile starting to appear on her face.