Hypnotism Doesn't Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,765 Followers

“I’m going to fuck these lovely things,” he told her, kneeling up higher on her chest, his cock yet again pointing at her face. “Suck my cock a bit and get it nice and wet,” Hugh commanded her, pushing it down towards her lips.

Michelle barely had time to moisten her lips with her tongue as Hugh pushed his dick into her mouth. She immediately started to suck, trying to draw plenty of saliva into her mouth as his cock slid over her tongue.

Hugh didn’t try to get her to deep throat or to fuck her mouth this time, content to let her do the work. The angle with her head bent up off the bed lying on her back as he straddled her chest made things a bit awkward, but Michelle did her best to bob over his cock and get him as wet as she could. Hugh let her suck him off for a few minutes before he pulled out of her mouth, her lips making a wet smacking noise as his cock popped free.

Hugh sat back, letting his cock fall between Michelle’s ample breasts. He reached down, giving her big jugs a squeeze as he pushed them together, forming a deep sheath around his cock.

“You’ve got fantastic tits,” he told her, rubbing them around against the hard shaft of his cock. “I’ve wanted to fuck these puppies ever since I laid eyes on them.”

He started by moving Michelle’s big tits up and down in his hands, the tight sheath of her cleavage rubbing against his cock as he pretty much masturbated using her tits instead of his hand. Hugh moved her tits around in his hands, slapping them together around his cock a few times, loving the way they jiggled in his hands.

Hugh gave Michelle’s hard nipples a quick tweak and then started to titfuck her in earnest, pressing her huge jugs tightly together around his cock and humping himself against her chest. His hips swing as he pumped his erection up and down, sliding it through her deep cleavage. Michelle’s saliva from her sloppy blowjob and the precum leaking from the tip of his cock made for smooth, well lubricated titfucking.

“So good,” moaned Hugh, almost unintelligibly. The head of his cock was bumping against Michelle’s chin as he fucked her tits vigorously.

After a couple minutes of working her boobs over, Hugh suddenly moved himself higher up the bed and shoved his cock right into Michelle’s surprised mouth. The beautiful blonde gagged in surprise as Hugh rammed his cock deep into her throat, pinning her head down onto the pillow as he practically sat on her face.

Hugh gave a few thrusts of his loins, drilling Michelle’s head against the bed as he shoved his dick urgently into her mouth and then he pulled out, just as abruptly as he had entered.

“Time to fuck,” he muttered under his breath as he moved back down the bed, climbing on top of her.

Michelle was too overwhelmed to do anything in response, before she knew it Hugh was lying on top of her, her thighs spread and the head of his rock hard cock pressing against the lips of her cunt. They both gave a moan as Hugh’s hips surged upwards, his cock sliding easily into Michelle’s wet pussy, her vagina clutching tightly at his shaft.

“Oh fuck!” moaned Hugh as he pushed himself deep, his cock bottoming out in her tight cunt. “I can’t believe I’m actually fucking you at last.”

Michelle closed her eyes and sighed, no longer that concerned with pretending to be in a trance. Hugh began to move his hips and ass, his cock sliding in and out of her as he started to fuck her.

“Oh Jesus this feels good!” gasped Hugh, banging his erection in and out of the gorgeous twenty two year old. He was supporting his weight on his elbows and leant down towards her chest, sucking one of her hard nipples into his mouth as he fucked her.

Michelle moaned as Hugh rammed himself between her thighs, his cock felt good as it thrust inside her, the room filling with the sound of slapping flesh.

Hugh thrust faster and faster into his stepsister, reaching up with one hand to squeeze at the breast he was nursing on. If he hadn’t just shot a huge load into her mouth moments before he would have already cum, but the blowjob had taken the edge of his arousal and he was able to enjoy his first fuck to the fullest.

Hugh gave her tit a decent squeeze and then sat up on his knees, keeping his hips between Michelle’s thighs and his cock buried inside her but changing his angle. He lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and resumed thrusting, his hips now slapping against her ass as he screwed her.

“Oh yeah Michelle!” he groaned, holding her by the ankles and ramming himself deep into her as if he was a porn star or something.

After a couple of minutes fucking her in that position he pulled out. “Turn over, get on your hands and knees. I want to do you like a dog,” he told her.

Michelle moaned as his cock slipped out of her, it felt so good to filled with his erection. She quickly turned over, going to her hands and knees on the bed in front of Hugh. As wrong as it felt, she’d always like doggy style sex and couldn’t wait to feel him back inside her.

Hugh took hold of her hips and quickly thrust back into her pussy, ramming himself immediately in to the hilt with a grunt. He then started thrusting, sawing his cock in and out as he rammed repeatedly against her ass. “Fuck yeah!” he grunted, slapping her ass as he ploughed her from behind.

“Bark like a dog bitch!” he ordered, slapping her ass as he fucked her.

“Woof, woof!” Michelle was too turned on to be humiliated by his instruction, she moaned as he slapped her buttock again, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy.

“Oh fuck, that’s it!” gasped Hugh, moaning in pleasure.

“Woof, woof!” Michelle repeated, feeling his balls slap against her as he thrust deep. She sensed he was about to cum and started to panic. He was her stepbrother, he shouldn’t cum in her without a condom!

“Oh fuck!” grunted Hugh, driving his cock deep into her, shunting her forward on the bed.

Michelle was incredibly turned out but also worried. She ground her ass back against him, feeling his cock deep inside her.

“Fuck!” at the very last instant Hugh pulled out of his stepsister’s cunt. His cock lurched and spurted. Thick ropes of sticky cum shooting out and splashing over Michelle’s ass and lower back.

Hugh collapsed forward on top of her as he came, crushing her flat on the bed as his whole groin area lurched, his hips humping against her ass as his cock squirted cum over both of them.

“Oh wow!” Hugh breathed heavily as he spent the last of his load. He sat up, still straddling Michelle’s ass. His cock and belly coated in his own seed, as well as her lower back and buttocks. “That was amazing.”

He climbed off her and got off the bed, leaving her lying naked and face down, covered in sperm.

“When I click my fingers you will come out of the trance and go clean yourself up. You’ll then go to sleep and remember none of what just happened. You won’t remember giving me head and you won’t remember me fucking you. But when you hear me say the words Darth Vader you will go back into a trance. Do you understand all that?”

“Yes,” Michelle repeated. All she could think about was Darth Vader, was her ordeal not over?

Hugh clicked his fingers.


THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,765 Followers