Hypnotized for Her Boss

Story Info
Hypnotized woman gives oral to her boss.
1.2k words
4.05
154.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers

I have never liked my wife's boss, for one thing, he's arrogant, and I've always thought he just wanted to get into Grace's pants. As for my wife, she doesn't see this and just thinks Mr. Johnson is the best boss ever. Well, you can imagine my thoughts when she told me he had invited us to dinner and a show downtown. In the interest of keeping peace in the family, I held my tongue and we showed up with smiles on both of our faces.

Through dinner, my presence was barely noticed as Grace and he talked shop most of the time. The after dinner show was a new hypnotist in town and Johnson told us he was an old friend and he was trying to help him get his new act started. Before the show, Johnson took us backstage to introduce us to Raydon the Magnificent and even though his name sounded a little smarmy, he seemed to be a nice guy. As show time, neared Grace and I headed for our table and her boss stayed to talk a little more with the hypnotist. When he came out to our table, he told us he had volunteered Grace and me to be hypnotized and when I began to protest he told me to relax a person under the influence of hypnosis will not do anything against their will.

Raydon proved he had better talent than his name would imply and the show was a winner. My wife and I were hypnotized successfully and although I have no Idea, what antics he put us through when he brought back out, the audience was howling with laughter. Raydon told us on stage that in appreciation of our being such good sports he would buy us a bottle of champagne. It was delivered, our glasses filled, and as we clinked our glasses in a toast, I noticed the audience laughing. After only one glass of champagne, I found myself very tipsy and I had a tough time even walking as we left the club. I heard Mr. Johnson's offer to Grace that we could go to his nearby apartment to wait for me to sober up and then we could go home.

Once in his apartment he put me in a chair and I sat there in a drunken stupor. He went to my wife and as he looked her in the eye, he said something to her. I have no idea what he said but she suddenly became very receptive to his advances. When he kissed her, she returned his kisses with ardor and it was as if I was not in the room as he took advantages of her. He slid the top of her gown off exposing her bra and as she automatically reached around behind to unclasp it, he turned to me and gave me an evil smile.

Wait a minute was I merely drunk or was I in some kind of a trance. I sat here and watched this man romancing my wife and yet I seemed unable to do anything about it. I saw him kissing her lovely breasts as she ran her fingers through his hair. I could see her passions were inflamed as first she held him to her nipple and then as she fiercely returned his kisses when he turned his head up to meet her lips. He had her stand and slowly slipped her gown down past her wide hips and then to drop to the floor. She held his hand as she stepped out of the gown to leave her wearing panties and her garter belt with nylons attached plus her high heels. He instructed her to walk around, as he wanted to watch her, she looked right at me as if she had no idea who I was. When she returned to him, he murmured into her ear and with a whisper of a smile on her face, she dropped to her knees and began to tug on his belt. After his belt, it didn't take too long for her to have his trousers open and she let them drop to the floor. I then noticed his boxers and even in my condition, I could tell they were silk and I felt a twinge of jealousy as I remembered the state of the tidy whiteys I was now wearing.

I will never forget the look on my wife's face as she freed his member from their silken hideaway. With a look that could only be described as pure adulation her only words were, "Oh my," as she held the largest penis I've ever seen. She held it out to show me, not as her husband but as just some unknown observer and I could see, she still did not know me. As I watched, she turned a generally obscene sex act that is, a blow-job into a religious observance as she worshiped her boss' cock. She kissed the tip as she respectively held it in two hands, then she tipped it up and began a slurp with her tongue from his balls back up to the tip. She next put him in her mouth as far as she could but try as she may she could not fit his whole length down her throat. She kept choking and coughing as she repeatedly impaled herself on him. When she realized she was not able to take him all the way, she looked up to him and said she was sorry. He told her it was all right and then he held her head as he forcefully fucked her face until he came in a torrent.

Once he finished with her, she cleaned him with her tongue, then replaced him in his boxers, pulled up his trousers and refastened them. She then looked up to him and with his sperm still dripping down her chin and her makeup running down her face, she thanked him.

He told her to go the restroom and clean up, and then came to me,

"When I snap my fingers you two will no longer be under my control. Your wife will have no memory of what just transpired but what you witnessed you will never forget. I will warn you if you tell your wife what she did tonight she will not believe you, so I suggest it remain our little secret."

Grace came out of the bathroom, Johnson snapped his fingers, and just like that, we were both right as rain. I jumped up and slugged Johnson as hard as I could and down he went.

"John," my wife screamed, "What is wrong with you? Oh Mr. Johnson are you all right, I'm so sorry for my husband, he is such terrible drunk."

She ran to the kitchen to get ice and as she administered first aid to her boss, I nursed my broken hand. When he told her he was all right, she kissed him lightly on the bruise I gave him. She then told him she had better get her drunken husband home. All the way home as my hand throbbed she berated me for being such a lout and I knew right then I had better never say anything about our evening with her boss. This only left me to wonder about not being able to be forced to do something against your will under hypnosis. Did this mean that secretly Grace wanted to make love to her boss and what about me; I know I wanted to stop them, didn't I?

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,359 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's a BS story.

Generally love oral stories. This one was BS, as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

That was so hot, the wife was not hurt by sucking her bosses cock. So no hard done really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hypnotic Boss (Redux)

This is how I would have ended it:

I have never liked my wife's boss, for one thing, he's arrogant, rude, and obnoxios, and I've always felt that he wanted to get into my wifes pants. As for Sara my wife, she doesn't see this and just thinks Mr. Johnson is the best boss ever. He let's her take off days when she wants, and never gets mad at her when she's late, and never yells at her, when she screw's up.

Well, you can imagine my thoughts when she told me he had invited us to dinner and a show downtown. In the interest of keeping peace in the family, I held my tongue and we showed up with smiles on both of our faces.

Through dinner, my presence was barely noticed as Sara and he talked shop most of the time. The after dinner show was a new hypnotist in town and Johnson, her boss, told us he was an old friend and he was trying to help him get his new act started. Before the show, Johnson took us backstage to introduce us to Morroco the Magnificent and even though his name sounded a little cheesy, he seemed like a nice guy. As show time, Sara and I headed for our table and her boss stayed to talk a little more with the hypnotist. When he came out to our table, and Richard had told us he had volunteered Sara and me to be hypnotized, and when I began to protest he told me to relax a person under the influence of hypnosis will not do anything against their will.

Morrocco proved he had better talent than his name would imply and the show was a hit. My wife and I were hypnotized successfully and although I have no Idea, what antics he put us through when he brought back out, the audience was clapping and cheering. Morroco told us on stage that in appreciation of our being such good sports he would buy us a bottle of champagne. It was delivered, our glasses filled, and as we clinked our glasses in a toast, After only one glass of champagne, I found myself very tipsy and I had a tough time even walking as we left the club. I could drink a six pack, and walk a straight line, why was one glass of wine having such a powerful effect. I heard Mr. Johnson's offer to let me and Sara that we could go to his nearby apartment to wait for me to sober up and then we could go home. I did not want to, but I could not refuse.

Once in his apartment he put me in a chair and I sat there in a drunken stupor. He went to my wife and as he looked her in the eye, he said something to her. I have no idea what he said but she suddenly became very receptive to his advances. When he kissed her, she returned his kisses with passion, and it was as if I was not even in the room as he took advantages of her. He slid the top of her gown off exposing her large bra and as she automatically reached around behind to unclasp it, he turned to me and gave me an contemptible smile.

Wait a minute, was I merely drunk or if was I in some kind of a trance. I sat there and watched this man romancing my wife and yet I seemed unable to do anything about it. I saw him kiss her very large and swollen breasts as she ran her fingers through his hair. I could see her moan and their passions inflamed as first she held him to her nipple and then as she fiercely returned his kisses when he turned his head up to meet her lips. He had her stand and slowly slipped her gown down over her wide hips to let it drop to the floor. She held his hand as she stepped out of the gown and then she was totally naked, she wasn't wearing panties; and she was cleanly shaven, all she had on were her high heels.

He told her to walk around the room, and she did so like a model, she paused only long enough to look at me, but it was as if she had no idea who I was. When she returned to him, he threw a sofa pillow on the floor and whispered in her ear; then, she dropped to her knees and began to tug on his belt. It didn't take too long for her to have his trousers open and she let them drop to the floor.

I will never forget the look on my wife's face as she freed his member from their silken hideaway. With a look that could only be described as pure adulation her only words were, "Oh my," as she held the largest penis I've ever seen. She held it out to show me, not as her husband but as just some unknown observer and I could see that she was in a trance and did not know me.

She kissed the tip as she respectively held it in two hands, then she tipped it up and began a slurp with her tongue from his balls back up to the tip. She next put him in her mouth as far as she could but could not fit his whole length down her throat. She kept choking and coughing as she repeatedly impaled herself on him. She looked up to him and said she was sorry. He told her it was all right and then he held her head as he forcefully fucked her mouth with his hips until he came in a torrent.

Normally my wife dosen't perform oral sex, infact she hates it, when she did it for me, she never swallowed, but this time, as he was cumming, he told her to swallow every drop, and she did. There was no gagging. No look of disgust, just the afterglow on her face of sensual love-making.

He told her to go the restroom and get cleaned up, and then come back to him.

Then he directed his attention to me. You are in a trance, but you will listen to and obey everything I say, do you understand?

Yes? I said.

You are going to remember your wife fucking me, but instead of getting angry, from now on you will get turned on instead.

Do you understand?

Yes, I understand. I could not resist him. And my dick got hard.

You will respond, "Yes, Master."

Yes, Master.

You like the fact that your beautiful wife is desired by other men, Your proud of her beauty, and you like it when she cock-teases other men in public. You understand that even thou you are her husband, you still love watching your wife fucking other men.

Yes, Master.

And you will continue to love her more deeply with each man she fucks.

Yes,Master.

You are no longer the man of the house, Sara will be in charge of the family expenses and you will turn your entire paycheck over to her, You are now a cuckold, and you simple do whatever she says, do you understand?

Yes, Master.

The words cameout of my mouth and when they did my attitude would change with them.

You are going to get a vasectomy, Mark, and I mean immediately.

Yes Master, A Vasectomy.

You will not have sex with your wife again until after you do.

Yes Master, I understand.

Sara will never have your children, she is going to have mine. I am going to get her

pregnant, she will be my perfect incubater, and you are going to be the perfect cuckold slave, you will love and raise my children as your own.

Yes Master, Your children.

Your only purpose in life is to love and support Sara, and raise my children Mark.

Yes, Master.

Your going to be obiediant, and faithful. From now on, You'll do anything to keep Sara.

Without her your life is meaningless. If she leaves you, you'll kill youself.

Yes, Master.

From now on, when you see me, I want you to cower Mark. When you see me you see a powerful man who now controls you, and your wife, and your grateful to for it, because your weak.

Yes Master, I'm grateful.

You are my Bitch, Mark, and I want you crawl over here on your knee's.

Yes, Master. I crawled obiendiantly.

Sara came back from the bathroom. Am I interupting???

No, Honey, I'm breaking in a new Bitch and I want you to watch.

Take my Cock out Mark.

I did as he said, he was still wet, and sem-erected, "Now open your mouth and start sucking my cock. I did what he asked. I don't know how long I sucked I could feel his cock get harder again and then he gave me commands like "Don't Gag" and "Swallow every drop. I did everything he commanded.

After he was finished cumming, he told me to sit still, then he went to get a small funnel which he placed in my mouth. Sara was told to sit on the couch but she was wathcing glassy-eyed. He relieved himself in the funnel and it went straight down my throath to my stomach. He used me as his personal urinal.

Then he poured some apple cide vinegar down the funnel until I started choking. Finally he told me to get up, I looked like I had swallowed a basketball from all the liquid that he made me swallow.

"Now thank me Mark, and tell me you love me.

I love you Master.

He gave me some commands that I was only to remember subcounsciously, and then he then he got Sara up gave her post hypnotic commands and snapped his fingers, Sara woke up as if nothing had happened. And then she kissed her boss goodnight and thanked him for letting us stay over. He gave her ass a nice squeeze on the way out, and then shook my hand wishing me a good night.

I couldn't sleep that night, not on my stomach, and eventually I kept throwing up, but I blamed it on all the alcohol I drank. I changed my opinion about Sara's boss, he is a great guy and were luck to have him. Anyway I remembered that I have to make a doctor's appointment early next week because I decided to get a vasectomy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpM1t8Ao0iO8MPsKx55dI0g

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's interesting, short & sweet but definitely not my cup of tea.

I general, i enjoy stories by bekeboss but this one was kind of half baked.

I remain your fan nevertheless.

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories