Hypnotizing Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Man helps friend concentrate and strip by hypnosis.
2.7k words
4.44
85k
99

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I were friends. We had gone to the same high school and now were attending the same college and, of course, dorming separately.

Kim was into dance and cheerleading in high school and she was majoring in communications now. She was a sweet "girl next door" type. Her body was amazing. She was tone but not skinny. I had never seen her nude but I had seen her at the beach and she was hot. She had dated other guys, some of the friends of mine, and I was often that unwanted guy friend that all new boyfriends hate. I would have loved to have been more than friends but Kim had other ideas and nothing had ever happened between us. I had accepted my friendzone rating - it was better than not seeing her at all. Plus, I really did like her.

The first time I hypnotized her we were just hanging out in her dorm watching the TV. The show was some documentary about the power of the human brain and there was a segment about hypnosis. They went on about various studies showing how it could be used to help people to stop smoking or to change bad habits or other similar innocuous things. There was a quick blurb about increasing the ability to focus on schoolwork that had caught Kim's attention.

"Maybe I should consider that" she said.

"What? Having a CAT scan?" I remarked since that's what the documentary was showing.

She rolled her eyes. "No, you doofus. Learning how to better concentrate through hypnosis". "Not all of us are able to focus on schoolwork for hours upon hours like you. I can do about half an hour, tops, before my mind wanders and I'm Snapchatting or on Netflix or something."

I winked and said grandly, "Well, we all can't be geniuses, you know. Someone's got to bring us food and serve us and all. The world needs ditch diggers too."

She threw a pillow at me playfully, got off the couch and walked the few feet to the fridge. I admired her perfect ass and legs. "I'm serious." She continued. "I bet I could totally increase my grades if I could keep my mind on one topic for more than a half hour".

"Your grades are ok, aren't they?"

"Yeah but I feel like such an airhead sometimes. You know. You guys always tease me about being a dumb blond"

This was true. Kim could make serious comments sometimes that made her fall into the dumb, blond, cheerleader category. Kim wasn't dumb though. She was just scatterbrained, I guess. Her brain would wander and she was always a paragraph behind everyone else. I found it cute. I never realized that our friendly jabs had bothered her.

"You're not an airhead." I consoled her. "We all know this. We just like to tease you because...well because we tease everyone. Joey teases me about being a nerd. I tease him about being a dick - I mean a jock".

She drank her water and sat down again next to me. For a moment she was pensive. Then she looked at me excitedly and her eyes brightened.

She said "Could you do it? Can you hypnotize me to make me concentrate better"?

I was honestly taken by surprise. "Me? I've never hypnotized anyone. I've seen it done on TV like you. ...And I saw that magician do it to you and Jack and those others over spring break. Remember? But I've never hypnotized anyone."

"I remember. He hypnotized me and made me think I was president Obama. It was fun." Kim continued "But this would be easier. I don't want you to make me think I'm the president. Just to make me be able to concentrate more. Come on. You're smart. And I trust you. Try it. Please?" She pleaded.

I laughed and said "Fine, I'll try, but I'm not promising anything. You may end up being Obama again. Or Trump. I'll make you think you're Trump. You'll be YUUUGE." I teased.

"Stop. Let's get serious. Just help me focus. Promise me you won't make me be a president or anyone else."

"What? Come on? You'll be tremendous." I said in my best Trump accent.

Kim gave me a serious look. "Do you want to help me or not? Come on. Let's try".

"Okay, okay." I agreed. "I'll be good".

Kim tucked her legs up under her on the couch and faced me. She closed her eyes, sat up straight and started taking long deep breaths.

I looked at her. She was barefoot and had on shorts and a tee shirt. But the shirt was snug and accented her full breasts. The shorts were also tight and short. Taking advantage of her closed eyes I stared at her pussy held tightly and framed by the cloth of her shorts.

What a situation! If I could really hypnotize her and make her do anything...My mind went wild. I pictured her nude. I could see her tits, that ass. Those legs. You have got to be fucking kidding me. I pictured her sucking my cock. I pictured bending her over the couch and fucking her. I... I realized that she was staring at me.

"...Hello? Hellooo? Wake up. I'm the one who is supposed to be getting hypnotized. Are we doing this?"

I shook my head and realized that, fortunately, I was staring down but not obviously at her crotch. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry, I'm... I'm trying to think how to do this... Give me a sec to get ready".

I tried to remember everything I ever saw and read about hypnosis. I got up and looked around. My eyes settled on a chrome pen. That would do. What else? Soft comfortable counting. Backwards counting. Sleepier and sleepier. What else?

Then I remembered! When Kim was hypnotized over spring break, they guy had everyone do something funny. Then he had them sit again and released them. He whispered something to Kim before releasing her and, sitting in the front row, I just barely heard it. It made no sense so I didn't really process it. It must have been a post-hypnotic suggestion! Because he had called her back onstage and hypnotized her again later in his show. That time he did it almost immediately - without count downs and pocket watches or other methods.

I remember now - I had overheard him. What did he say? Shit! "Blue something." "Blue whoopdedoo?" Shit! What did he say? "Captain Kangaroo"? No. It was right there..."blue spoon kangaroo"! It came to me. He had called her back up on stage later, had her sit, and whispered "blue spoon kangaroo" to her and she was hypnotized. Why my brain had remembered this bit of trivia was beyond me. But it might be useful now.

"I'm ready" kim prodded.

"OK Kim, open your eyes. And listen to me. Follow this pen as I move it back and forth and listen to my voice."

Kim opened her beautiful blue eyes and did as I said. Her eyes swung back and forth in time with my arm. "You are getting sleepier and sleeper. You are slowing dropping into a hypnotic state. You feel comfortable and relaxed."

Kim's eyelids began to droop.

"Blue spoon kangaroo" I said and Kim's eyes shut.

I lifted my eyebrows in surprise. That was easy. Was she really hypnotized?

"You are now floating weightless. You are comfortable and peaceful. You only hear my voice. How do you feel"

Kim spoke in a clear but quiet voice. "I feel comfortable and peaceful."

Kim sat there peacefully. What should I do?

"Kim. You will clear you mind of all distractions. You will empty your mind of all thoughts. Have you done this?"

"Yes" she replied in a slight voice. Was she really hypnotized? I continued.

"How does this feel?"

"Clear" she replied in the same voice.

Was she really hypnotized?

I continued. "You will remember this feeling. You will be able to clear your mind of all distractions like this from now on. You must only say to yourself 'Now I must concentrate'. Say it now."

"Now I must concentrate" Kim repeated.

Well...That seemed too easy. How can I know she was hypnotized for real though?

"Kim. Meow like a cat until I say stop"

"Meow." She mewed. "Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow." She continued without smiling or opening her eyes or anything. I let her do this for about two minutes looking for signs of boredom or amusement. Nothing. Constant meowing. I stopped her.

I felt more daring. "Kim. Are you comfortable with me?"

"Yes."

"Do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Yes"

What an idiot. Of course she knew who I was.

"When you are around me, you will feel very comfortable taking off your clothes...and being nude when I ask. " I told her. I started to get hard. "Repeat that".

"I will be comfortable taking off my clothes and being nude when you are around." She echoed.

"You will not remember this part of our conversation."

"I will not remember this part of our conversation."

I was getting very excited and wanted to test her.

"Kim. I will count to three and snap my fingers. When you hear my fingers snap, you will slowly and peacefully come out of your hypnotic state."

"One. Two. Three." And I snapped my fingers.

Kim took a deep breath. And then another. After about five of these, she opened her eyes. She smiled sheepishly and asked "Did it work?"

I said, "I think so. All you have to do is say to yourself 'now I must concentrate' and you should be able to clear your mind."

"Oooooh, I'm so excited. I want to try now." And she jumped off the couch and ran to her desk.

"You want to try now?" I asked disappointedly. I wanted to try my own test.

"Are you kidding? Aren't you curious?" she said as she grabbed a text book and sat at her desk.

"Well...yeah but..." and then it occurred to me. "Yes. Yes I am curious to see you study but why don't you do it nude?"

Kim looked at me "Nude?

"Shit!" I thought. "I am so busted."

But Kim's expression wasn't of disbelief or anger. So I continued.

"Ummm...Yeah, why don't you take off all of your clothes before you study?" I asked trying to sound helpful and nonchalant.

Kim blinked and agreed as if it were nothing. "Why not" and peeled off her tee shirt.

I stared shocked.

It worked. It fucking worked. Kim was stripping in front of me.

Kim unhooked her bra and tossed it on the couch near her shirt. She quickly rubbed her breasts, smoothing the bra lines, and then slid down her shorts.

She had on a pink thong which she peeled off quickly. This was no sensual striptease. She did it like it was no big deal. But there she was. Nude. In front of me. Her pubic region was shaved into a small vee. Her lips were shaved.

My eyes took snapshots that I would never forget. Her tits. Her nipples. The curve of her hip. Her ass. My God! She was gorgeous. And nude. In. Front. Of. Me.

She was excited but not about being nude. She wanted to test her new ability to maintain focus. She looked at me, hunched he shoulders and then turned and sat down at her desk in front of her text book and murmured something to herself.

And then she stayed there. Staring at her book.

Nude and sexy as hell.

My cock was so hard. I didn't know what to do.

"Kim." I said quietly.

She turned a page.

"Kim" I repeated.

She read the text book.

"Ummmm... Kim?" as I approached her. She paid me no mind. She looked up, grabbed a pen, turned a page and started taking notes.

"Hey there Kim... Hello?"

Kim studied. Fully concentrating. It was as though she was alone.

I was super horny. There was my dream girl naked in front of me.

I took out my phone and took a picture of her from behind, sitting there. Part of me felt horrible. But she was so hot and I would never share it. They were for me. I moved to her side and took another, this one of her perfect tits.

She didn't notice. She studied.

My mind was going crazy. What should I do? My cock was so hard. I wanted to jack off. I wanted to have her suck me. I wanted to fuck her.

She was immersed in her studies. Apparently nothing would distract her.

I moved back toward the couch and asked uncomfortably "Do...do you mind if I jack off?"

She studied. She scribbled on her note pad.

I pulled down my pants and my cock sprung free and slapped against my belly. It was as hard as I have ever seen it. I ran my right hand down my shaft as my left found my balls hanging long and low. I started slowing pumping my shaft and fondling my balls as I stared at that perfect ass.

I continued pumping my fist up and down as I moved closer to her so see her tits, legs, and pubic hair.

Sitting at her desk studying, Kim was not in the sexiest position and was naturally blocking some key body parts from view. But she was Kim. She was hot. She was nude.

Kim sat there writing notes and turning pages. She was definitely concentrating.

I felt those familiar stirrings in my balls and know I wouldn't last long. I wanted to cum on face - on her beautiful face - but was afraid of her reaction if she came out of her trance.

As I slowly backed away I put my hand under my cock to catch my cum. And I came. Cum spurted in thick globs from my cock. To my surprise, the first spurt overshot my hand and landed about four feet away and on Kim's shoulder. The second spurt shot even further and landed on her note page in front of her.

Kim never moved.

The orgasm was amazing. I felt it from my head to my toes. It caused me to shiver. My breath hitched. I kept pumping. Two or three more shots of sperm shot out of my dick and onto the floor in Kim's direction. I kept pulling on my balls and sliding my hand along my cock until the cum dribbling out of my fist stopped.

I stared at my naked friend and the cum everywhere. I smiled guiltily as I found a rag to clean up what I could. I moved to the couch and recovered. Kim turned a page and kept reading.

Kim studied for three more hours. During that time, I masturbated once more, this time not moving away. I shot my seed on her tits and chin. She never looked from her books. She never stopped making notes.

After this study period, Kim took a deep breath, stood up and stretched. My God! What a vision. I had already wiped most of the cum off of her body. The cum I had shot on her notes had left a couple pages smeared but Kim never noticed.

Kim looked at me on the couch and then nodded at her notes. "It really worked!. I was so in the zone! Look how much work I accomplished in such a short time."

It was true. She had read chapter after chapter and had copious notes.

She looked up at the clock on her wall. "Holy Cow!" she exclaimed. I studied for three hours? No way!"

She looked at me again. "This is amazing!" She moved towards the couch, dropped on my lap and hugged me tightly.

"How can I ever thank you?" she asked.

I felt her naked body against me and my poor abused cock started to awaken in my pants.

"Um..." I thought about that. "Uhhh, don't worry about it. That what friend are for." I replied gallantly. I pushed her gently off of me before she felt my growing hard on. I wanted to tell her to thank me by fucking me and sucking my cock but I had cum twice already and, more importantly, I needed to really think about what had happened. I told her I had to get back to my dorm and we said our goodbyes. It was a normal goodbye. I looked at her nude body once more before I left, the image burning into my brain.