Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 03

Story Info
The game comes to a loving conclusion.
7.8k words
4.5
37.2k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers

This is a work of erotic fiction. Any resemblance to real people and situations is entirely coincidental. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

The storyline and characters in this chapter will make much more sense if you read chapter 1 and 2 first.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end. It only takes a second but means a lot to the author.


"I couldn't believe how real it seemed," Nancy replied to Danny's question. "You were really professor Evans. I could see his face, even smell his cologne. The classroom. I could actually see my fellow students. They were there writing the test. Just thinking about it now, thinking about how you changed my reality terrifies me. Terrifies me and excites me all at the same time."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes... No... I don't know," Nancy gushed. "I can't begin to describe how it feels for me. How it feels to be so under your control that I can't trust my perception of reality. I'm so... Confused. Confused and scared, and horny. Soooooo horny when I think about how you can control me."

"You know I love you and will never hurt you," Danny stated rather than questioned. "If we discuss things in advance, then I'm afraid it will spoil the excitement of the unexpected. I'm afraid it will lessen the experience for us both if we do that. But what if I promise to make sure I allow you to remember everything like I did with the professor session? Do you think we could try that?"

"Yes... Yes. I think I will be OK with that."

A few days later as Nancy was working around the house, she started to feel a strange sensation. Her ribs felt itchy. When she scratched them, the itch moved. No matter what she did, every time she put her hand on the itch, it moved. This was insane. She'd never experienced anything like this before. Eventually it worked it's way around to her pussy. When she scratched herself there, the itch didn't move, it turned to excitement. Now she couldn't stop. Each stroke of her finger drove her to new heights of pleasure. What was going on?

Danny! Even when it hit her she still couldn't stop pleasuring herself. Each stroke of her fingers brought her closer to orgasm. Close but not close enough. As her excitement continued to mount, she began to freak out. She could not remember a time that she had been so excited and yet unable to climax. The more she worked herself the higher she went but still no release. It was too much. She needed to cum. She was going to lose her mind if she didn't cum soon.

As she neared delirium Danny entered the room.

"What's this? Playing a little game of stink finger without me?"

"OH MY GOD. Make it stop. This is you isn't it? Please. Please make it stop. I'm begging"

"Freezeframe," it was a post hypnotic suggestion he had installed in preparation for this moment.

At his command, her entire body froze in position. She was still more excited than she had ever been. Right on the verge of orgasm, but could do nothing to achieve release.

"NOOoooooo," she howled. "Let me cum you bastard. Don't just leave me hanging here."

"You want me to let you cum, then you better be nicer to me than that," Danny teased.

In her sexual frenzy, Nancy tried to move her hand to work on herself but couldn't.

"OK... OK... Please. Please let me cum. I'm begging. I'll be nice to you I promise."

Danny walked up to his begging sister-in-law and slid his hand down the front of her pants. When his finger touched her clit, it sent a jolt of excitement directly to her brain. He was in control. He was in complete control and he was going to make her cum. The instant he rubbed her, she began to cum. Little waves of pleasure and release at first, followed by larger and larger spasms.

Her entire body was shaking uncontrollably as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Immobilized, Nancy could do nothing but moan and then finally scream when the pleasure became too much to bear.

"Somnus."

That afternoon, life intervened. One of the hostesses at the casino had a car accident, and broke her clavicle. Nancy began to pull some extra shifts to take up some of the slack. Danny too found himself with an increased seasonal driven work load. Although they still saw each other regularly, there was no time for play time between them. It was several weeks before they were able to sit down for an evening together.

"Somnus," Danny intoned as they sat sipping their after dinner coffees. "Did you ever go on that date with the Army guy from the casino?"

"Do you mean Gunny? He's a Marine, not an Army guy," Nancy responded from her trance. "And yes. Yes I did go out with him two weeks ago."

"Close your eyes and tell me what happened on this date," Danny instructed as he settled back into his chair. "Start with when he picked you up and leave nothing out."

" Well let's see," she began. "He arrived at the door exactly at the appointed time. I wasn't ready and had to rush down in my robe to open the door."

"Describe him."

"He looked incredibly handsome," Nancy gushed. "His suit was a perfect fit. Not a wrinkle to be seen Fresh white shirt with stiff starched collar. Not a single hair was out of place, and I swear I could see my reflection in the shine on his dress shoes. There's just something about a well turned out man. A sharp man in a sharp suit makes my blood run hot every time."

"How did you feel Nancy? Did your blood run hot?" Danny inquired of his sister-in-law as he began to slowly rub himself.

"Oh yes, Nancy replied. I felt my pussy start to melt the minute I opened the door. When I saw his eyes cast downward, I followed his gaze and was embarrassed to realize that my gown had opened quite scandalously. I could see that he had a clear view of my cleavage right down to the tie at the waist of my robe. Of course I had no bra on yet, so he had a great view of a significant portion of my breasts. Realizing how much I had shown him spiked my arousal even higher. Then, to make matters worse, I had to take the bouquet of flowers he presented to me so I had no free hand with which to adjust the robe."

"The perfect gentleman, Gunny never mentioned my state of undress, not even a hint. When I invited him in to sit and wait while I finished getting ready, he simply smiled, kissed my cheek and moved into the living room. I offered him a bourbon and he accepted. Without even thinking, I bent over to hand him the glass and I know my robe fell away from my breasts. I'm sure he got quite an eyeful. I was mortified when I thought about how slutty I must have seemed to him and thought maybe he would cancel our date, but he never said a thing except to thank me for the drink. I quickly ran back upstairs to get dressed."

"What did you wear Nancy?"

"I put on my evening dress. You know, the long black slinky number with the deep plunging neckline and no back. I added my black choker and a pair of 3" heels."

"What did you wear under it Nancy?"

"Well, you know I can't wear a bra under that dress, the front is open way too deep for that. He was already waiting, and I didn't want to waste the time putting on stockings, so I was basically naked under the dress except for my black lace thong. When I made my entrance, Gunny let our a low whistle and stood to greet me, telling me it was worth the wait to have such a beautiful gal on his arm for the evening."

"Dinner was rather uneventful. We had a good meal and a very pleasant conversation. I told him a little about me and he told me some stuff about himself. We were having a lot of fun and so he asked me if I liked to dance. I told him that I liked it OK and he offered to take me to another place he knew. I was having so much fun, that I agreed and soon we were parking in front of a lovely old hotel. Gunny ushered me inside and through the main concourse to a large ballroom near the rear, where I could hear big band music playing."

"The hostess seemed to know him, greeting him warmly and ushering us to a table near the large dance floor. I was surprised when the waiter arrived with a bottle of champagne on ice saying it was on the house. After a quick toast, Gunny stood and asked me for a dance. He led me to the dance floor and soon had me in a firm embrace. His dancing was, in a word, magnificent. He was so light on his feet and we seemed to glide across the floor almost effortlessly. Foxtrot, Waltz, Rumba, Cha-cha. His strong calloused hand planted firmly, low on my naked back, my unfettered breasts pressed brazenly into his solid chest."

"Every few songs we would stop for a few sips of champagne and then when the music changed, we were back on the floor. I have never been able to master the Tango. It just seems too difficult, so when the band began to play and Gunny took my hand to lead me back to the dance floor, I asked if we could take a pass. "Don't worry," he whispered. "It's not really so bad, just follow my lead." Suddenly I was gathered up in his strong arms and we were once again out on the floor. I found myself gliding and spinning effortlessly as he led me through a complex array of steps. Before I knew it the music was over and I was left almost breathless, dipped back across his strong arms. Someone actually clapped."

"So what happened when he brought you home?"

"At my door, he swept me into his strong arms and kissed me full on the lips. It was a deep soulful kiss and it melted my center. I asked him in for a nightcap and he accepted my invitation. Soon we were sitting on the couch sipping bourbon and chatting. Chatting soon turned to kissing, and before I knew it we were headed upstairs. As we entered my bedroom, I felt a tug at the back of my neck and the dress fell straight to the floor. Gunny spun me around and locked his lips on mine as we fell back onto the bed."

Danny was now stroking his hard cock through his pants. Once again. His sister-in-law was revealing intimate details of her sex life to him. Even better, this time it wasn't some old scene from her past, it was a new lover, current stuff. He felt his balls tighten with excitement as she continued her tale of sexual adventure.

"His lips left mine and traveled down my neck then my chest, then my breasts where he began to suck on my already rigid nipples. This sent spikes of electricity directly to my clit and I was soaking wet in no time. For such a strong man. He was an amazingly gentle lover. Worshiping each part of my body with his talented mouth and tongue. In a wild state of arousal, I began to pull at his clothes and beg him to get undressed. Still the gentleman, he pulled himself back and asked if I was sure. My response was to reach up and continue trying to undress him."

"When I first saw his cock I was amazed by it's beauty. Almost everything about it was perfect. It jutted proudly rigid, straight out from his flat firm stomach. My mouth started to water the instant it was revealed to me. Without a second thought I dropped to my knees, wrapped my hand around the thick shaft, and began licking the clear pre-cum from its tip. His groans indicated that he was enjoying my actions as much as I was. "Nancy," he panted. "You are incredibly beautiful and you have me so excited. Please... Please stop or I'll cum too soon." This revelation made me even hornier, if that was possible."

This was so intense. Nancy was describing her entire sexual adventure with this guy after their first date, and Danny was able to enjoy every exciting detail. He was almost ready to cum himself and he hadn't even pulled his cock out of his pants yet. When he did finally extricate his stiff member, he asked her to continue her tale.

"As I moved back up his body. Gunny began to work his fingers around my clit. I was on fire and soon my entire body tensed up with my oncoming orgasm. When he felt me go rigid, Gunny removed his hand and pulled me into another soulful kiss as he moved between my spread legs. My pussy was so wet that the instant he pressed against me I opened like a flower and he slid all the way in."

When Danny heard these words, he stopped stroking and pushed his cock up through his hand to mimic the sensation that Nancy was describing. He, like Gunny in the story, was on the verge of cuming too soon. He had to slow things down a bit.

"Tell me Nancy" he groaned. "How do you feel telling me all this?"

Lost in her story, it took Nancy a moment to answer and when she did her voice had a slight tremble.

"I'm so embarrassed to be telling you these details and so excited that I cannot resist your commands to tell you. I'm scared that you will be jealous. That you will think me a slut. That you will hate me. I'm more than a little scared."

"It's OK Nancy," Danny soothed when he realized the effect he was having. "I want you to take a deep breath and calm down. You will remember that I love you and would never hurt you or hate you. You will know that this is exciting for me and that it's all part of a sexy game we are playing and nothing bad will happen to us because of anything you say. Now. I want you to feel calm and relaxed as you continue your story. Tell me what happened next and as you do I want you to act it out."

Danny could see the tension sliding away from Nancy as she visibly relaxed herself and began to describe the remainder of her adventure. Her legs spread and her hands wrapped around her imaginary lover as she continued to tell her tale.

"I half expected him to begin pumping right away. You know, to take his pleasure now that he had his cock inside me, but he didn't. He lay there deep inside me for almost a minute. Allowing me to adjust to his rather sudden penetration. He was a kind and generous lover. He supported himself so as not to crush me with his weight. I could feel his tight muscles ripple beneath his skin as he slowly began to stroke himself in and out of my drooling pussy. I rubbed my hands around his back and shoulders feeling his hard body as my pussy burned with the fire of desire."

Danny watched Nancy's hands moving through the air as she remembered stroking Gunny's hard body. The bucking motion of her hips was not lost on him either.

"It didn't take either of us long to build to the point of no return, I could feel myself going over the edge and reached my hands down to grab his tight butt and pull him in. That, plus the pulsing of my pussy as I came must have pushed him over the top too, because he groaned loudly and I felt his whole body go tight. I was still cuming when I felt jet after jet of his cum squirt deep in my pussy. When it was over, he kissed me gently on the lips and rolled off beside me to cuddle."

As she described the simultaneous orgasm, Danny watched Nancy's body go stiff and then spasm with her release. He felt himself reach his peak too, and as she finished describing her sex with Gunny, Danny spent his own load and collapsed back into his chair.

"Somnus."

"Oh my GOD," Nancy exclaimed after Danny had cleaned himself up and brought her out of her trance. "I can't believe that I told you all that. "You must think me a total slut. You're not mad are you? You don't hate me do you?"

"Of course not. Listen. I love you and I want you to be happy. We're not in a committed relationship. We probably couldn't be with all the family baggage we're carrying. This is an exciting game to play. We're both immensely excited by it, and there's nothing wrong with that, but that shouldn't stop either of us from having a life. Do you want to stop?"

"No... I don't think so. Not yet anyway," Nancy responded hesitantly. "If things get serious with Gunny, and maybe they never will, then maybe I'll want to stop. But not yet, not now anyway."

The following afternoon, Danny drove Nancy to the mall to do some long overdue shopping. As they passed the Victoria's Secret store. Danny noticed a young clerk working in the window and pointed him out to Nancy.

"If that guy's not gay, I bet he has a permanent woody working with those mannequins in those sexy outfits," he whispered to Nancy as they passed. "Do you think he fiddles about when he's dressing and undressing them? Do you think he fantasizes about them being real women?"

"No, don't be silly," Nancy scoffed. "It's his job, and they're inanimate objects. I bet they have no effect on him at all."

A thought slowly began to form in Danny's mind. What if they weren't inanimate objects? What if they were frozen women? Women trapped in a mannequin's body? Able to feel and see, but unable to move or talk to resist a young man's advances? What if?

Home and settled, Danny couldn't resist putting his fantasy into Nancy's reality.

"Somnus."

"Nancy, from now on, when you hear me say the word "freezeframe" not only will you become frozen in place without the ability to move of your own free will, but you will not be able to move your eyes. When you are in freezeframe, you will not be able to speak or even make a sound. You will be able to balance yourself, swallow and blink, but nothing more. You will remain flexible, just like one of those pose-able dolls. When you are frozen, you will feel increasingly excited knowing that you are completely out of control, both mind and body. Your excitement will increase the longer you are frozen. Now when I wake you up, your conscious mind will not remember this session, or the commands, but your subconscious mind will remember and obey."

By early evening, Danny could not control himself any longer.

"Freezeframe."

Nancy stood frozen in place. No matter how hard she tried, she could not move a single muscle. Trapped motionless, completely at Danny's mercy, Nancy felt herself begin to get aroused.

"Remember what I said about that young store clerk this afternoon?" Danny whispered in Nancy's ear. "It's not nice to mock me. I know what young guys think. I used to be one remember? And I know how excited you get from being controlled. So now, we're going to see who was right."

As he looked at his frozen sister-in-law, Danny began to harden in his jeans. This was better than he had ever imagined. By now she would be getting excited. Soon she would be horny beyond belief, and he was in complete control of her body. Slowly and deliberately, he moved her limbs into position. Hips thrust to one side. Hands on hips. One foot slightly forward. Head turned a bit to the right. Perfect. Nancy was now posed just like one of the store mannequins they had seen earlier that day. Now for some fun.

"So... That young guy we saw in the store window today," Danny announced. "I'm that guy and you're a mannequin. A human mannequin and we're alone after closing. A human mannequin, completely under his control and you can't help being excited by it."

At his suggestion, Nancy's reality shifted to the described scenario. Danny was gone and in his place was that young store clerk from Victoria's Secret. She was no longer in her house, she was in the store. Alone with the horny young guy. Oh my God.

As she stood frozen in place, the teenager walked up to her and began to unbutton her blouse. Panicked, she tried to move, to shout, anything to avoid what she knew was coming. One button. Two. Three. He could now see her bra.

"Nice. This is gonna be fun," he whispered.

He left her field of view for a second and she felt her bra release from behind. Oh no. Oh no. His hands slipped around her ribcage to cup her naked breasts as he kissed her neck just below the ear. A shiver ran up her skin as her excitement notched higher. She shouldn't be enjoying this, but she was. It was so exciting to be out of control like this.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers