Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers

Danny squeezed her breasts and pinched her stiff nipples between his thumb and forefinger. By now she would be freaking out, thinking that it was that store clerk. He also knew that she would be excited beyond anything in her prior experience. God he was hard.

As he continued to strip off her clothing, Danny was amazed at how much moisture had seeped into her pants. It was clear that she was tremendously excited. Her entire crotch was glistening with her moisture. He slipped a finger in and pumped three times before pulling it out and circling her clit.

After fingering her sopping pussy and diddling her throbbing clit, the clerk began to reposition her. Oh this was bad. This was really bad. He had seated her in a chair. Knees wide spread. One elbow on one thigh, the opposite hand on her other knee. Bent forward looking directly ahead. Her breasts dangling freely from her chest. When he began to adjust her mouth, she feared she knew what was coming.

Standing between her spread legs, Danny opened his zipper and extracted his rigid cock. Her wide open mouth was positioned perfectly and as he stepped forward his cock slipped inside. Pushing right to the back of her throat.

As he slowly stroked himself in and out of her mouth Danny imagined that he was that young clerk taking advantage of the frozen woman he had served earlier. That thought was too much for him and he shot his wad all over her frozen face.

Unable to move to either resist or assist, Nancy sat frozen in her obscene pose as the young clerk pressed his long cock between her lips. Equal measures of humiliation and excitement swarmed her brain. This couldn't be real. Where was Danny? How was she ever going to escape? Trapped and used as a sexual plaything. It was intensely arousing. Then she heard him grunt, and thick streams of his goo shot into her mouth and over her face. With that, her excitement peaked and she too had a strong orgasm. Unable to move or speak, she simply sat there frozen in place while the waves of pleasure washed over her body and mind.

Suddenly she was back in her own living room with Danny. The taste of his cum still fresh in her mouth.

"Oh my God. You bastard."

"Tell me," Danny instructed. "Tell me about it."

"I was so scared and yet so excited. I was certain that I actually was being molested by that young guy from the store. I still can't believe that you can change my reality so much. When I came, it was stranger still. Even though my body was being wracked by a huge orgasm, I could not move. Locked in my pose, all I could do was ride it out. Kind of like being tied up, but so much more intense because I couldn't even squirm around. It was the strangest orgasm I ever had."

"You had an orgasm? I would never have known," Danny gasped, incredulous. "You never moved a muscle the entire time."

"I couldn't. I wanted to move so badly, but I had no control over myself. My brain was on fire as my orgasm wracked me but my body simply wouldn't move. I don't even know how to describe the emotional tornado that roared around my mind. It was incredibly erotic and yet terrifying all at once."

Work and life once again intervened and it was several weeks before the two lovers were once again together for the evening. As they sat and caught up on each other's lives, Nancy mentioned that she had attended a friend's baby shower that past weekend. When she mentioned that Cindy had also been there, Danny sensed a hint of embarrassed hesitation. He couldn't resist.

"Somnus."

"So," he began expectantly. "How is Cindy getting along these days?"

"Oh she's kind of lonely with Tommy gone overseas. It's been really tough on her, being all alone and such. At one point, she even joked that women were starting to look good to her. I almost spit my tea when she said that, what with our past together and all."

Danny was beginning to sense that there may be more to this story so he dug a little deeper.

"Well, if she's so lonely, did you offer to keep her company or anything?"

"Well... Yes, sort of." Nancy began. "When we were alone, I whispered in her ear that I didn't have to go home right away and maybe I could keep her company. You know, do something together for the evening."

"And did you? Did you do something together?" Danny couldn't help smiling to himself as he questioned his sexy sister-in-law.

"Yes... We got together for dinner, then drinks at her place afterwards. She must have been pouring doubles, because after a couple drinks I was too tipsy to drive home. When she insisted that I stay over with her, she suggested that neither of us would have to sleep on the couch."

"There had been a few suggestive looks and a hint of innuendo, but it wasn't until right then that I was sure that she was making a pass at me. She wanted me in her bed, and I was just drunk enough and just horny enough to take her up on her offer."

"So tell me what happened when you told her you would stay over," Danny urged as he rubbed his stiffening cock through his slacks.

"After she dropped the invitation, Cindy leaned in and planted a warm moist kiss directly on my lips. I had almost forgotten how different it was to be kissed by a woman. They are so much softer and sweeter than men. Their skin is so much smoother and they smell so much better. When she kissed me I felt my insides starting to dissolve and I knew right then that we would be making love that night."

"Jackpot," Danny thought to himself. "This is going to be great," then continued out loud. "When you look at me, you will see me sitting normally, listening to your story. That's how I will appear to you until you finish your story and I wake you up. Now tell me the rest."

As Nancy sat there looking over at him, Danny undid his pants and palmed his stiff dick, knowing that in Nancy's world, all she would see was him sitting quietly listening to her tale of sexual adventure.

"We kissed for a long time, there on the couch. It didn't take her long to slip that talented tongue of hers between my lips and begin to French kiss me. That really lit my fire and I felt my pussy begin to melt as our tongues tangled together. She didn't resist when I brought my hand up and began to knead her breast. I knew that she was excited too when I felt her nipple poking out through her bra."

Danny was surprised to see Nancy's hand move of it's own volition to mimic her touching Cindy's breast as he sat slowly stroking his thickening member.

"Hmmmmmmm," Nancy moaned as she moved her hand in mid air. "She's such a good kisser and she started to feel me up too as we continued making out on the couch. I was really beginning to get excited when Cindy pulled herself back and stood up. She reached out her hands and guided me off the couch and towards the bedroom."

"When we got there, she leaned in to kiss me again and as she did she brought her hands up between us and began to undo my blouse. It was really nice how it was all so soft and slow and gentle, not like with a man, and the differences drove my excitement level even higher."

"I felt goose bumps erupt as her soft gentle kisses moved down my neck and across my chest as she uncovered my skin. Soon she was pushing my blouse back off my shoulders and reaching back to undo my bra. The instant it was off, her lips were on my stiff nipple, first licking, then sucking it between her lips. Gently teasing it into full erection. Sparks of arousal shot directly from her mouth to my clit as she continued her ministrations."

"Oh Nancy," Cindy said to me between kisses. "It's been so long. I've missed this so much."

"And I told her I had missed it too before I began to pull her shirt out of her slacks and up over her head. Soon we were both topless, taking turns kissing, licking and sucking each other's nipples, taking our excitement levels higher and higher. Cindy moved us to the bed and pulled me down on top of her as our mouths met in another deep French kiss. She was hugging me and slowly stroking her soft hands up and down my back and sides."

"It wasn't long before I felt Cindy's hand sliding around and down my tummy where it paused momentarily to undo the button. I sucked my tummy in to give her room as her hand then continued down between my legs. Her wedding ring catching on my panties as she tried to push her hand further and further down. "

Danny's head was spinning. He had known that Nancy and Cindy had had a sexual relationship in college but he had never gotten any sexy details like this. Even if he had they could not hold a candle to what Nancy was describing now. This had happened last weekend. With Cindy's husband out of the country, it could happen again. And if it did he would hear all about it. He wondered briefly if there was any way he could observe them together. Certainly it would not be a problem with Nancy but how could they ever get Cindy to agree? He set those thoughts aside as Nancy continued her story.

"When that happened, it didn't take us long to remove the rest of our clothes and pull the covers over ourselves before getting back to business. With all obstructions removed, Cindy's slim smooth fingers immediately began to stroke my wet lips. I felt myself opening up as my excitement grew, and soon her fingers were teasing at my entrance."

"Of course, my hands were not idle either. They too were stroking and teasing a pussy, hers, as our arousal climbed higher and higher."

Danny could see it in his mind's eye. Nancy and Cindy together. Naked bodies writhing under the sheets as they pleasured each other. He took his hand off his cock for fear of cuming too soon and continued to concentrate on Nancy's tale.

"In a replay of our college days, Cindy began to kiss her way down my chest and tummy until she reached my pubis. Then pushing my legs further apart, she continued down until her soft full lips met my thick wet ones. When her tongue took that first long agonizingly slow trip from my sopping entrance up to my clit, I almost came right then and there."

"When she did it again, and followed it by a slow teasing circle of my clit, my entire body jerked with excitement. The third time, she added a gentle sucking on my extended clit, causing my body to go rigid with excitement."

"Not that this isn't fun," Cindy smiled up at me from between my legs. "But how about we swing around into a sixty-nine? You want to be on top or bottom?"

"Cindy had always been the more dominant one during our prior lovemaking, so it felt natural for me to take the bottom and soon enough I felt her wonderful talented tongue working me towards my release. As I pressed my lips and tongue to her drooling pussy, I suddenly realized that she had shaved. It struck me as strange that she would bother to shave with Tommy out of the country, and I wondered if she had in fact planned this whole thing in advance. Those thoughts were quickly banished by the motion of her talented fingers slowly sinking themselves into my willing pussy."

"As I once again began to pleasure her, Cindy started to moan and squirm above me. Telling me how good I tasted. How she had missed this so much. How she loved the way I loved her pussy. How she wanted us both to cum together like old times."

Danny's cock was throbbing with excitement. He didn't dare touch himself. Driven to the limit by the description of the two women together, the slightest stimulation would have caused him to erupt, and he wanted to wait.

"I dove in with a vengeance. Sucking her swollen lips into my mouth. Pressing my tongue deep into her center. Licking and then sucking her clit between my tightly pursed lips. In the mean time her pillow talk and sexy moans combined with her talented mouth and tongue had taken me right to the edge. As her wet tongue rapidly circled my clit, I felt myself go impossibly rigid and the first spasm of my orgasm wracked my body. Cindy switched from licking my clit to sucking it strongly into her mouth. This new stimulation sent me into overdrive and I twitched and shook as wave after wave of release washed over me."

"The intensity of my orgasm combined with the stimulation of my lips on her clit drove Cindy over the top too and as my orgasm began to wind down, she stiffened and then flooded my mouth and face with a torrent of her nectar. Her writhing on top of me while moaning into my pussy, extended my orgasm as well and the two of us rode each other until our spasms subsided."

"After we calmed down, we took a quick shower and fell back into bed tired and sated. When I asked her about her shaving, Cindy admitted that she had done it in anticipation of being able to seduce me, and that it had been well worth the effort. After giggling like a couple school girls. we fell asleep in each other's arms."

"Alright Nancy. I just want you to sleep now for a few minutes."

Danny was so excited he didn't know what to do. He needed to cum so badly. The story of Nancy and Cindy had been tremendously erotic. His sexy sister-in-law had been seduced by her old college lesbian lover and he had just heard every detail. Should he masturbate? No. He wanted to fuck Nancy. Not make love. Fuck. He was beyond excited, almost animalistic in his desire. He needed to settle down before he did something he would regret.

With Nancy sleeping quietly in trance, Danny poured himself a stiff drink and then took a long cold shower. As he brought himself back to earth, he began to fantasize about what he and Nancy could do with the rest of their evening. There was no question that he wanted to make love to her. To make her cum as a reward for having shared her story with him, not that she'd had any choice in the matter. It's just that normal sex had become just a bit... Mundane. Vanilla. Things were kind of plain without the spice of the hypnotic control. What to do? And then a thought hit him.

"Nancy. When I wake you up, you will see Cindy sitting in this living room. When you look at me, you will see Cindy. You will recall that you two made love last weekend, and that recollection will arouse you and make you want to do it again. When I speak, you will hear me speak as Cindy and whatever I suggest you will think sounds sexy and you will want to try it. When I count to three... One... Two... Seeing Cindy and feeling sexy... Three."

"Hey," Danny enthused. "It's so good that we could get back together so soon. I really had a lot of fun last weekend."

"Me too Cindy," Nancy responded. "I really had forgotten how good it could be with a woman, and it was nice that I could help you take the edge off your sexual tension while Tommy is away."

"Yeah. Thanks for that. You know I was getting so horny I was just about ready to jump some guy's bones, married or not," Danny chuckled getting into the role play.

"Oh you wouldn't do that would you?" Nancy gasped in mock shock. "You would never cheat on Tommy would you?"

This was the opening that Danny had been hoping for.

"Well no. Not with a real guy anyway. But I have been making good use of my toys while he has been gone. That doesn't count does it?" Danny had delivered this last bit in a way that he hoped mimicked the teasing way that two girls would talk.

"I have some VERY interesting and exciting toys that keep me company on cold and lonely nights. Want to meet them?" Danny said, continuing with his charade. "You wait a minute, then come back into the bedroom."

Danny ran back to the bedroom and stripped off his clothes. When he was naked, he gripped his hardening cock and gave it a few strokes so it was standing straight out. If this worked, it would be some of the best sex ever.

Danny was standing with his back to the door when Nancy walked in.

"Meet little Tommy my strap-on dildo," Danny announced as he turned around and pointed at his rigid cock. "I think he likes you."

Nancy gasped as she saw Cindy standing there with a long stiff cock sticking out from between her legs. Cindy had never used any toys when they were in college and this was quite a departure. This whole scenario was very arousing. Nancy was very excited by the idea of making love to Cindy again but this? It did look rather good though. A strong resemblance to Danny's cock actually. Long, not too thick. It might be fun. Throwing caution to the wind, Nancy decided to play along.

"Well hello little Tommy," she chirped. "It's very nice to meet you," she continued reaching out to take the dildo in her hand and give it a shake like she was shaking someone's hand.

This took Danny off guard and he felt his cock stiffen even more as Nancy gripped it in her hand. When she moved in to kiss him on the lips he became even more excited. His sister-in-law thought he was her lesbian lover wearing a strap-on dildo and she was playing along with whatever she was about to do. Incredible.

"Let's get you out of those clothes Nancy," Nancy heard Cindy say as her hands moved to pull her sweater over her head.

In less than a minute, Nancy was naked and making out with Cindy on the bed. There was something a bit strange about how she felt, but Nancy just chalked it up to the presence of the strap-on. It did have a rather novel and naughty excitement to it all. The whole strange idea of having sex with Cindy while she was wearing a fake penis got Nancy's juices flowing very quickly.

"Oh my," she heard Cindy announce when her fingers found Nancy's pussy. "You seem to be ready for little Tommy already. Lay back now, 'cause here he comes!"

Danny was beside himself with excitement as his long cock pierced Nancy's sopping center. He knew that Nancy was responding to him as if he were Cindy. It was almost as good as being there to watch the two of them together. Better in some ways because he was getting to be part of the action in this case.

As excited and wet as she was Nancy felt little Tommy slip all the way in when Cindy mounted her. She couldn't believe how real it felt. So firm, yet flexible. It seemed to throb with life as Cindy began to stroke it in an out in earnest. It took less than two minutes before Nancy was on the verge of orgasm, and she almost instantly went over the edge.

"Cindy," she cried out as she passed her peak. "Stop... Stop... Let me do you now."

Shocked by this statement, Danny almost stopped dead, and the orgasm that had been about to explode over him quickly disintegrated. He had to think of something, and quickly. He continued his fucking.

"No. Nancy. No." he panted as he once again neared his climax. "No need. Little Tommy is going to make me cum too."

As Nancy felt Cindy's body stiffen, she knew that her orgasm too was imminent. She reached up to her girlfriend's chest, grabbed her nipples and squeezed. Then in an instant, Nancy heard Cindy groan and her pussy was overrunning with juice.

As they lay there recovering, Nancy had a strange feeling that something wasn't quite right. Something odd had happened. Where had all this moisture come from? Just as she was about to broach her concerns with Cindy, Danny realized that something was up, and if he didn't end it right then this whole thing could end quite badly.

"Somnus"

In the days that followed, Nancy began to re-live her experiences with hypnosis. There was no question that it was exciting. It touched some deep need to be controlled to act submissive. It excited her greatly, but she was afraid. Afraid that it was spoiling her for normal sex. Sex with Gunny had been good. Good, but it paled in comparison to what she had experienced with her professor or the store clerk. The whole scene with Danny as Cindy had been intensely erotic, even in retrospect. But it was increasingly troubling that she could not distinguish the fantasy from reality.

Under Danny's control, her whole reality had been changed completely. She now knew that those things had not been real. She knew that they were fabrications of her mind put there by her brother-in-law. But they had been tremendously exciting and totally realistic when they occurred. She began to fear that there would be no way she would ever get the same thrill from regular sex again.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,295 Followers