Hypnotizing Nancy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

After dinner, Nancy suggested that they watch a Netflix movie and then make it an early night, the innuendo in her tone making sure that Danny understood what she meant by that. After a few drinks, the lovers were soon naked together under the sheets.

"Shhhhh," Nancy shushed holding her index finger to Danny's lips. Don't say a word. Let's just make love the old fashioned way shall we? Without any hypnotic assistance. OK?"

And that is exactly what they did. It was a slow and sensuous night of lips, tongues hands and fingers. A gentle loving session of foreplay followed by sex and then cuddling and intermittent periods of sleep. By morning, the two lovers were completely relaxed and sated. Nancy though, had something she needed to address.

"I'm sorry Danny," Nancy began as they lay tangled together under the sheets. "I'm really sorry, but I think It's time to stop."

An icy chill ran straight through Danny's center. Stop what?

"Danny," she continued. "You know I love you and trust you, and I've had some of the best sex ever, but I'm worried. I'm worried about our future. How far can we push the envelope before we go too far. We don't even know how far too far is. The more we do the less satisfying normal sex will be. Think back to what we did last night. How wonderful and loving it was. How good it felt to just... To just love each other as we are."

Danny cast his mind back over the lovemaking they had done the previous night. He thought about the wonderful and calm. He felt his heart sink in his chest. She was right, of course. Similar thoughts had passed through his mind before he had the idea to impersonate Cindy. That idea had been inspirational genius, but what next. Higher, farther, longer, wilder. She was right. It would all soon become just too much.

"You're absolutely right Nancy," he sighed as he drew her lovingly into his arms. "We just can't go on this way. We'll stop," he agreed, kissing her on the forehead, and she knew then that they would be alright.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers