Hypnotizing the Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

I felt that I was at a crossroads here, and I thought that I should fight these feelings. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat. "I came to return the favor," I told her matter-of-factly.

She was truly flustered. "Favor?"

"The great night's sleep you helped me with. Where is that necklace of yours?"

Her eyes widened in shock. "M... My necklace?"

I held out my hand toward her, palm up. "Give me your necklace, Dawn."

She blinked. She took a step in the direction of the dresser, then she gasped and clutched frantically at the top of the towel, catching it just as it slid to the level of her nipples. She looked pleadingly at me, but I'd pasted on my best poker face. My mind, however, was in utter turmoil. Her breasts were even bigger than I'd imagined.

Keeping a firm grasp on the offending towel, she took the final steps to the dresser and retrieved the crystal necklace; but just as she was in the process of handing it to me, the towel around her head unraveled. She tried to catch it with the hand that was at her chest, but that only resulted in the large yellow towel peeling back from both sides of her body. As all the movement finally settled down, the blue towel was puddled at her feet while the yellow one was pinned at the top of the center of her chest with the palm of her left hand. Her right breast was mostly covered, but her left nipple was peeking tantalizingly from the folds of moist cloth. Her sides and back were completely bare. Her right hand had never wavered. It was holding the necklace, offering it to me.

I took it. "Lie down on the bed, please. Cover up with the sheet."

Without comment, she backed up to the bed. Always keeping the towel uselessly between the core of her body and my eyes, she slowly slipped under the covers, and only then did she let the yellow towel drop to the floor. "What are you going to do to me, sir?"

"I'm going to put you to sleep," I said flippantly. "You told me that just thinking about the crystal made you sleep, didn't you?"

She gasped. "You... you're going to... going to hypnotize me?"

I tried to look patronizing. "You told me that it was self-hypnosis. You make yourself sleep, don't you? Just thinking about the crystal?"

Her chest was rising and falling tantalizingly. "Yes, sir. Every time. I go to sleep every time."

I shrugged. "Then you'll probably just be hypnotizing yourself. I thought I'd try to help, though. You helped me have a wonderful night's sleep last night. So... I'll do the same for you. Wouldn't you like that?"

"I... I... think that... that I'd be very... very... " she stuttered.

"Very... what, Dawn?"

"Very... suggestible. I think that I'm very suggestible, sir. When I put myself to sleep at night, I try to think of things that I need to do the next day. I dream about them. And then... they happen. I make suggestions to myself, and they just happen."

I smiled. "Well, THAT's an interesting concept."

Without giving her further chances at conversation, I held the necklace at its end and dangled the gem above her eyes, which immediately locked onto the sparkling trinket. In only a few seconds, her eyelids sagged noticeably and she jerked suddenly, as if she'd just caught herself in the beginning of a dream of falling. She took a deep, ragged breath. "Oh, golly, sir. You're going to do it. You're really going to do it."

"What do you think about that, Dawn?"

She drifted off again, and again caught herself before she could fall asleep. "I think... I think... that you... could make me do things, sir. I think that you could make me do... anything."

I said nothing, and watched her as she sagged again to the edge of sleep. This time, however, she shocked me by shaking herself and turning to stare directly at me. "Please, sir!"

"Please what, Dawn?"

"I don't want to remember!"

This really puzzled me. "What?"

"Please, sir! Don't let me remember. You can do things to me. You can make ME do things. You can make me THINK things. But please don't let me remember! You will know... but I won't! I... I think... I think that would be... wonderful! Please?"

"Watch the crystal, Dawn."

"Yes, sir." Her eyes were now riveted to the sparkling jewel. Slowly, they closed and her head sank to one side, but she struggled valiantly to bring her face back to the crystal. She didn't quite make it. With a soft moan, she just seemed to collapse into profound slumber.

I suddenly realized that I could do anything with her. Anything. I have never experienced such a feeling of raw, unbridled power.

To Be Continued.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers