Hypothesis Confirmed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers

Yet it was to her face that he was really drawn, that wondrous alien allure of hers, those deep brown eyes that watched him with mild curiosity, those soft lips that he longed to kiss again. He realised that he had been staring too long when she tilted her head to one side and cocked an eyebrow.

"You're so beautiful..." he breathed.

"Your countenance and form are also pleasing to me," she informed him, "I did not select you solely for your discretion."

Despite the clinical phrasing, the way she said that nearly made him blush. That light, musical quality to her voice, coupled with her calm inflection, was intoxicating, and something he was beginning to find highly erotic. Silently, he stepped towards the bed, and stripped off the remainder of his clothing.

T'Sel's eyes dropped to his waist, her gaze appraising. To Leandro's delighted surprise, she reached out and gently cupped his balls, before sliding her long, cool, fingers up his shaft. He gasped out loud as she caressed the tip, thumb and forefinger tracing out the shape.

"I estimate," she said, "co-experimenter's erect penis to measure seventeen point five centimetres in length. This is significantly above the median for both human and Vulcan males, and so presumably capable of producing more than adequate stimulation."

He couldn't help smiling at the way she said it. That calm voice was certainly turning him on, he reflected as he lay down in the bed beside her, her hand still stroking his shaft.

"'More than adequate', hey?" he said, as pulled her towards him, their faces almost touching, gazing into each other's eyes.

"That would be a logical inference."

"Mmm hmm..."

They kissed again, and he felt her hand release him, only to slide around and feel his buttocks, pressing their hips together once again, nothing but the plain black fabric of her knickers now separating their bodies. He moved his free hand down to her thigh, lifting her leg up so that it lay across his, once again savouring the coolness of her bare skin.

"Co-experimenter clearly aroused, and our present bodily contact is pleasurable," she stated, "however, physiological and psychological changes are not identified in Vulcan subject."

"Really?" he said, breaking away for a moment, "are you just so good at repressing it all, or does it really not work for you?"

"Emotional suppression is a natural state for any adult Vulcan, so it remains plausible that psychological factors are inhibiting the response that would be typical in humans. Or, presumably, in Romulans. It may therefore be advisable to move to the final phase of the experiment."

"Not yet," he told her, firmly.

"You are not sufficiently ready? I had surmised that you were, judging by your present condition."

"Not me, you."

She cocked an eyebrow, "I do not understand."

"I want you to enjoy this. And not just because of the experiment. I am hoping that there are still a few things I can do to get you in the mood."

"Interesting. While, of course, I have no direct knowledge, I would assume that preliminary activities are minimal during the Pon Farr, and that the focus is entirely upon the reproductive act."

"But you don't need warming up then. Right now, I think you may do."

"That does seem logical. Very well, I will continue to follow your lead."

"Just lie back," he said, gently rolling her over then positioning himself above her, looking down into her mildly curious face.

He kissed her on the chin, then left a trail of soft kisses down her throat and over her upper chest. Moving down a little, he reached round to unhitch the clasp on her bra, helping her to remove it. T'Sel's breasts were, he had to admit, magnificent, prominent without being overly large, her nipples dark brown against the light dusky complexion of her skin, almost glowing in the candlelight.

He ran his fingertips over the outer edges of her mounds, stroking her softly as he moved inwards in lazy circles. She was breathing gently, with no change in tempo even as he reached the centres, brushing her nipples, blowing on them before planting a light kiss on each. They were not, he noted, erect.

"This remains pleasurable," she informed him, "however..."

"Hush... I'm not done."

His kisses moved down to her belly, feeling its smooth texture beneath his lips, the way it moved with her steady breathing. He stroked her slender thighs, on the outer surface first, and then the inner, and lifted her hips up so that he could remove her knickers.

Naked, T'Sel still looked essentially human, her exotic face aside. She had a neat bush of jet black hair on her mound, which Leandro stroked and kissed. He fancied he heard her sigh at that, but no more, and it was gone in an instant. He pulled her thighs slightly apart, positioning himself between them.

He glanced up, seeing her watch him with a polite, enquiring expression, and then ran his tongue along the length of her slit. When she still didn't respond, he went further, pressing the tip of his tongue between her lips, then beginning to move it in slow circles.

"Co-experimenter is conducting oral stimulation," said T'Sel, "a possibility I had not considered. This is inducing an unusual sensation, which exceeds that produced by my earlier attempts at self-stimulation, likely because of the absence of emotional repression on the... oh!"

That last musical gasp was induced as he reached her clitoris – fortunately in the exact same position that it was on human women. Leandro needed absolutely no inducement to repeat the action.

"I am experiencing a high level of... ah... stimulation induced by... oh... mmm, that... physiological levels of arousal reaching... oh... yes, just there... ahh..."

While he didn't really have any comparisons, Leandro had long considered himself good at this, and Lisa from Life Support had certainly agreed, before they parted company. T'Sel's gasps were quiet, remarkable only by the fact that they existed at all, and her spoken words between them still calm and neutral, a gentle commentary on his actions.

He glanced up, watching her look at him wide-eyed, her lips slightly parted, but otherwise cool and collected, not bursting with passion. He changed his motions, probing his tongue further in, teasing her clit as he did so. She was becoming wet now, for all that it didn't show on her face, and he noted that her taste was only a little different from that of a human. Clearly the two species were not so different when it came down to it.

But there was one notable difference that he really should have expected, but had not. T'Sel, of course, had copper-based blood, and where he had assumed she would be pink, she was instead, a pale shade of green. A similar shade was beginning to tinge her increasingly swollen labia as he continued to tease her.

"I am finding maintenance of emotional detachment increasingly... oh... difficult."

She could have fooled him, from the way she was speaking, her little cries aside. He didn't want to break her, to change who she was, and found her steady composure attractive, but at the same time he was delighted that he had found a chink in it, and only wanted to test those limits further.

For a moment, he stopped in his ministrations, letting his eyes wander over the naked body before him. T'Sel gently pushed his head back down again, letting out a long sigh as his pink tongue once again probed deep into her green slit. This time his finger joined it, prompting another quiet gasp from the Vulcan woman. One of her hands ruffled his hair, keeping his head down to its appointed task.

His free hand caressed her hips and buttocks before moving up her side, feeling a little hammering heartbeat beneath her skin in quite the wrong place for it to be on a human. After pausing there for a little while, Leandro slid the hand up further, cupping one of T'Sel's breasts, softly kneading it and teasing her nipple... a nipple, he noted, that was now decidedly erect.

She stopped talking for a while, the silence broken only by the sound of Leandro's slow lapping, and the Vulcan's occasional tiny cries of pleasure in response. T'Sel's hips, previously motionless, were beginning to move in an involuntary motion, pushing herself into him, as her free hand clenched and unclenched on the rich white fabric of the bedsheet.

At last, he decided that she had had enough, breaking free of her grasp and moving up beside her on the bed. They kissed, his mouth still damp with her juices, while their hands explored each other's body anew. He bent down, and kissed one of her breasts, rolling round the erect nipple with his tongue, applying a slight suction with his lips.

Freeing it, he moved over her again, gazing into her eyes beneath those exotically slanted brows, stroking her cheek with one finger, tangling it in the loose strand of black hair that fell down before her ear. She was still unreadable, lips parted but her dark eyes showing only cool and unfathomable depths.

"Ready?" he whispered into her ear.

She nodded.

Leandro could not help but let out a groan of delight as he pushed himself inside her; he had never wanted anyone as badly as he wanted T'Sel right now, and the feel of her soft, slightly cool wetness tight around his cock was pure bliss. For her part, the Vulcan woman let out another gasp, her eyes wide for a moment before her neutral expression re-asserted itself.

"Penetration achieved," she said, the lilting musical quality of her voice driving him to distraction, "sensations indes... ahhh... indescribable. Overwhelming pleasure. Involuntary physiological reactions beginning to... beginning to..."

She broke off, little gasps escaping her lips with more regularity now as he continued to move inside her, finding a rhythm that seemed to suit her. They kissed and caressed, with Leandro determined to drag it out for as long as possible. Her body was undoubtedly responding, her swollen nipples hard against his chest, her hips grinding against his, legs shifting position as he ground into her over and over.

Her cries became harder, and she gripped his head with both hands, brown eyes staring into his. He was seeing some reaction in them now, but only a hint, little enough that he wondered if it might be his imagination. Regardless, he slowed his motion, bringing her down again so that it didn't all end too soon. He caressed her face, ran a finger along the edge of her ears before they kissed and cuddled again, languidly moving hands and legs until he felt it was time to begin again.

Time lost all meaning as the cycle continued, he bringing her close then relaxing again. He was intoxicated by her, by the scent of her, the beauty of her face, the sound of those tiny cries, by the way she stroked his back and buttocks, the way she moved her body, the way her hips responded to his... all of it. It had never been like this with anyone before, a wondrous, slow dance that seemed to go on and on, never diminishing.

But no human had stamina that could last forever, and Leandro knew that, no matter how long his Vulcan lover could continue for, he would eventually fade. He began to slow increase the tempo and depth of his thrusts, watching her face all the time.

When, this time, he didn't slow, T'Sel's eyes widened and she gave a little nod of encouragement. His pace quickened further as she let out cry after cry, gripping him tightly as he brought her ever close to the brink.

At last, for one remarkable, incredible moment, the Vulcan's calm broke. Her eyes blazed with a deep passion, her expression turning to one of desperate need and erotic hunger. She cried out, loudly this time, head thrown back, flushing a deep green across her cheeks.

Leandro came with unexpected force as T'Sel arched her back, fingers digging into him with alien strength. Her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm before her long, drawn out cry faded into muted whimpering.

She clung to him tightly as he finally softened and withdrew. He stroked her hair, rolling over onto his side as he held her, and waited for the last of her shuddering to subside. Her head fell into the crook of his shoulder and he kissed her forehead as her breathing returned to normal. Even then, though, she did not let him go.

She murmured something, muffled by his body, too quiet to hear. Gently, he tilted her head, and made a querying sound as he looked into her eyes, the usual Vulcan calm now fully back in place.

"I said: 'hypothesis confirmed'."

Fuinimel
Fuinimel
190 Followers