Hypothetically Speaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," Cal said slowly as if chewing over the concept.

"At any point. On anyone's say. We'll stop," Cara said.

"We should have a safe word," Jess said.

"How aboutstop, that works for me," Cal said with a slight laugh. The sound of which hit Cara with a wave of relief,this just might actually happen.

Jess got on her knees crawling back between Cal's legs. She purred, "Oh darling youknowwhen sometimes I say stop I just don't mean it."

Cal's eyes darkened and he licked his lips. Their eyes locked in some hot remembered moment that Cara would have given anything to know just what it meant.

"Right," Cal said all smoky toned, "Not stop then. What should it be?"

Cara turned her head and asked Brian, wanting to draw him back into the discussion, "What do you think honey?"

He cleared his throat and said, "Red. How about red, that means stop."

"Good idea," Jess said with a clap of her hands, "The stop word is red. Are we all clear?"

Her efficient British accent made them all laugh, dissolving the remaining tension from the room. "Honestly, I don't know why you all seem to laugh at every little thing I say," Jess said with her nose crinkled up in an adorable way.

"Right," Cal said moving off the back board and sitting up straight drawing his knees to his chest, "How's this all gonna work, cos' I can tell you right off I'm totally red about being thetitin the tit for tat."

"Well," Brian said, clearing his throat again, "It was Cara who we had doing all the stuff to Jess. So I suppose it should be me doing the stuff to you."

Cara watched as their eyes met. Brian's dark brown, almost black eyes connecting with the bright blue of Cal's. The moment was electric, she held her breath until Cal broke the stare and gave a brief nod.

It was going to happen. It was all going to happen.

"Cal, you're in charge then," Jess said, and Cara could see he was clearly happy with that, "you're going to tell Cara and Brian what to do. How do you want us to start?"

"Dim the lights Jess," Cal said as he stood up from the bed and held out his hand, "And then come with me." Jess did as Cal said, dimming the lights to a dull bronze and then left the room, leaving Brian and Cara alone.

Cara held out her hand. "Are you OK with this honey?"

He nodded, but said nothing so Cara moved up on her knees to go to him, straddling his thighs. Brian was sitting back on his knees, he curled his arms around her waist rocking her slightly against him.

"Yeah, I'm OK," he murmured in her ear.

"A little more than OK," Cara said, wiggling her bottom down on his erection, "Is that for me or for Cal?"

Brian pushed her away, his eyes flashing bright with surprised anger. She turned to face him. "Hey," Cara said stroking her hand across his chest, "Don't be like that. I'm not teasing you honey. I'm just asking."

"Why?"

He'd crossed his hand over his chest. Cara moved her hand down to his, gently uncurling fingers from their fists. "Why," he repeated as she held his hand in hers, "Why do you ask?"

She wanted him to know, she needed him to know that she was OK with this, all of it, with Brian wanting Cal and her wanting Jess. She couldn't find the words so she did it the only way she knew how. She slid his hand down her bare stomach into the front of her bikini bottoms, until his fingers curled into the damp thatch of hair. She pushed down on his fingers, spearing them between her sopping lips as she said, "Becausethisis all for Jess."

"Oh Fuck," Brian cursed before leaning in and taking her mouth in a scorching kiss. "You're so wet, you're so fucking wet," he spoke against her lips as he speared his fingers into her tight pussy.

"I told you they'd start without us," an amused voice sounded from the doorway. Cara looked up at Cal tugging Brian's fingers from of her bikini bottoms as she did. She brought the wet fingers up to his lips, watching Cal's eyes as Brian sucked them into his mouth.

"Fuck."

Cara heard Cal whispered curse as his eyes locked on the fingers in Brian's mouth.Is he imagining his cock in that mouth?she wondered. It was only when she saw Jess' hand wrap around Cal's waist that she noticed that they both were dressed.

"What's with the clothes?" she asked.

"Well, you can hardly undress me if I'm only in my bathers," Jess said with a playful smirk.

Undress her,Cara felt a jolt of wanting at the thought. She was in a floral sundress with tiny pearled buttons that went from the square neckline down to the A-line hem. Cal had returned still in his swimming shorts, but with a short sleeve button up surf shirt.

"Let's do this," Cal said walking over to stand beside the bed. Jess followed until they both stood about a foot apart near the edge of the bed.

"Come here," Cal said, crooking his finger at Brian in a blatantly sexual move that made Cara's heart race and her skin tingle.

Cara followed Brian matching him move for move as he crawled across the mattress to sit before Cal.

"Open your legs," Cal ordered and both she and Brian spread wide, watching as their two best friends moved to stand between their respective legs.

"Unbutton," Cal said, starting straight into the fantasy he had told them before. Cara looked over at Brian and they shared a nervous smile.

Cara was deliberately slow as she unbuttoned. She felt Jess shudder as her fingertips brushed her skin. She still wore her white string bikini beneath the dress. As the buttons came open more and more of her luscious cleavage was revealed. Jess wasn't busty—she was nowhere near as well endowed as Cara—but there was something about those small perfectly shaped mounds that made Cara want to bite into them.

As she got down to Cara's belly button she looked over at the guys. Cal's eyes were on Jess, his stomach tight and hard like he was holding his breath. Brian undid the last button of his shirt and she heard Cal sigh.

Brian's eyes had not moved from Cal. His fingers shook as he moved from sitting to get up on his knees and pushed Cal's shirt from his shoulders. For a brief moment Cal and Brian locked eyes. They stared at each other and it was the most erotic moment of Cara's life. She felt Jess reach down and squeeze her fingers, which were still hooked on the button she had been opening. She glanced up to see Jess, chest heaving watching the boys with unvarnished wanting.

Cara fumbled the last five buttons. It was hard to make her fingers work, they shook with the adrenalin charge of lust that surged through her veins. When she finally had the sundress open she rose to take it off but Jess beat her to it, shrugging the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a heap at her feet.

"Take it all off," Cal issued the next order as he followed Brian's fantasy.

Cara, up on her knees leaned forward to untie Jess' bikini, as she did their breasts connected a brief electric brush that made her gasp. The string came easily loose and the cups released falling to her stomach. She wrapped her arms around Jess' waist to find the back knot. The soft warm flesh of Jess' breasts pressed against her collarbones as she did. She smelled so good. Warm vanilla and the saltwater of the pool. She wanted to taste her, lick her skin and savor the sweet salty flesh.

When the string bikini was untied and Jess's breasts freed she sat back down to pull down the bottoms. The fabric stuck on the curve of her hip and she felt Jess' hand come down over hers and she said, "They untie Cara. Here at the sides."

Cara untied the bikini bottoms, the scrap of white fell to the ground, landing on the pooled floral sundress. Jess stood before her, naked. Exposed pale skin glowed pink in the soft light.

She looked her fill. She adored. She gazed in wonder. She came up on her knees to worship before the perfect altar of Jess' naked body. Cara leaned in, ready, ready to take that mouth once more, to press against her....

"No."

At Cal's command she was pulled out of her fugue. Both women looked over at the sound of his voice. He still wore his black boxer brief swimsuit. It bulged at the crotch inches from Brian's face.

Cara once more felt a rush of wet heat settle between her legs.

So hot, so fucking hot watching her man with his mouth so close to that hard cock.

Jess, as if she could hear Cara's thoughts reached her hand down, running her fingers through Cara's hair she murmured, "Yes. I know. I know."

Cara watched as Brian's dark hands went to rest on the golden skin wrapped taut across Cal's perfect hips. Hooking his fingers in the elastic waistband Brian peeled the fabric down taking care not to catch Cal's erection. The cock jutted forward hard and red tipped. The uncircumcised head almost touching Brian's face as he freed it, instead brushing his dark hair. Cal gasped and Brian looked up at the sound his lips brushing the wet tip as he did. Cal's gasp became a groan and for a brief moment Cara was sure that Brian was going to move forward and take the cum slick head of Cal's cock into his mouth. He didn't. Instead Cal took a step back and let his swimsuit fall to the floor. He stepped out of the black fabric, his cock bobbing as he did. All watchers stared at the length of hard flesh as he moved, transfixed.

"Now I want you to look. Just look," Cal said in a husky voice echoing the words he had told them at the beginning.

Cara turned to Jess, looked up at her face and smiled as she saw a sweet blush creep slowly up her chest and neck.

"I love it when you blush," she said in a low voice, looking over to Cal to check if it was OK with him to talk. He met her eyes briefly and nodded in answer to her unspoken question.

"You do?" Jess answered quietly.

"It makes your pale beauty tinge pink, as if I were viewing you through a lens filter."

"Oh," Jess said, blushing again.

"I love your hair, will you let it down?"

Jess nodded and reached behind to pull out the band that held her loose ponytail, as she did her breasts swayed. The nipples pointed up with the movement of her arms above her head. They were pink tipped, soft raspberry pink, small areoles puckered in the cool night air. "I want to kiss your freckles. Run my tongue between each one."

"Oh," Jess said again in quiet surprise. Her hair freed she brought her hands back down by her sides. Damp red gold curls framed her face, forming a halo around her beautiful face.

"Should I speak to you?" Cara heard Brian ask. She turned away from Jess to look at the guys.

"If you want," Cal said, looking embarrassed at the thought.

"No," Cara said, sensing the tension between the guys. She wanted to move on not wanting to risk either one calling out red. "Please, Cal, will you tell me what to do next."

"Yes, please," said Jess.

Jess's plead seemed to turn the tide. Cal nodded, cleared his throat softly and began to speak again, "Tease her breasts, all around the nipples. Bite, lick, suck."

Cara came up on her knees; she leaned into Jess, first inhaling the soft warm smell of vanilla before bringing her mouth down on the swell of her right breast. Jess gasped at the first wet touch of her tongue. Cara tasted first, licking the salty sweet flesh before opening her mouth to lay down a sucking wet kiss.

Cal groaned. At first Cara thought it was because of what she was doing to Jess, but when she looked over she found it was because of Brian. Because of Brian's wicked tongue that flicked around Cal's nipple, the rough stubble of his chin moving in circles aroundthe oh sosensitive flesh. Cara knew what that felt like, it was such a rush to see Brian do that to someone else—especially another man. A man as beautiful as Cal.

Cara continued to tease around Jess's puckered nipple, licking close but never touching. She blew hot air across the straining tip and was rewarded with a pleading moan.

"Suck it," Cal moaned and so she did. She moved in and took the raspberry tip deep into her mouth, sucking hard, just the way she liked Brian to do it to her. Jess groaned. Pushing her fingers into Cara's hair she bowed her back offering more of her sweet breast flesh to Cara's mouth.

When the right tip was flushed red and wet from her mouth Cara moved to the left. Sucking, licking biting, flicking her tongue across the hard tip until she heard Jess cry out in pleasure.

She was so wet, so damn wet. Her pussy ached, throbbed. Did Jess' too? She wanted to answer the question, slide her hand down the soft curve of her stomach and slip between her pretty pussy lips. But she didn't, she waited, waited for Cal's next command—the command to suck her clit.

She knew this moment was crucial. It was pivotal to the plan. Now was decision time for Cal. Could he accept his cock in Brian's mouth? Would Brian suck?

Cal was obviously aroused. His cock jutted out, wet tipped and hard.

What would he do?

"Kiss down her stomach, down to her pussy."

Cal said nothing about himself, or Brian, but the action was implied. Tit for Tat. What she would do, so too would Brian.

Cara left the soft mound of Jess' breast with one last sucking kiss to her nipple and then trailed her tongue down the pale skin of her stomach. She circled the sweet dip of her belly button before sweeping her tongue inside. Chuckling at the jerking tense of Jess' stomach and the gasp that issued from above, she pressed soft wet kisses to each of Jess' hipbones, taking a moment to nestle her face against the soft scented skin below.

Her mouth was now at the trim red gold mound of Jess' pussy. She could smell her musky scent, her mouth watered and she wanted nothing more than to taste. Before she did she looked over to Brian. He was running his tongue along the V line of muscles that led down to Cal's cock. Cal had his hand resting lightly in Brian's hair and his head thrown back, arching his pelvis forward.

Brian had yet to put his mouth to Cal's cock. Cara waited. She wanted to see. She wanted to see the very moment that Brian brought Cal's cock to his lips.

"Look," Jess whispered, spearing her fingers in Cara's hair to angle her face further towards the guys, "Look."

Brian brought his head back tilting his chin to look up. His mouth hovered less than an inch from Cal's jutting erection. Brian, blew a soft stream of air across the wet head and Cal groaned, looked down at his friend and said, "Yes."

Brian opened wide, taking in half the cock in one mouthful. He slipped forward, pushing down as far as he could go and Cal groaned, "Fuck. Fuckyeah."

Cara watched transfixed as Brian pulled back to suck on the sensitive head. He gripped his hand at the base of Cal's cock and stroked from root to tip while sucking on the head. The hand in Cara's hair gripped tight, pulling on the strands, making a fist. Jess pulled her head back towards her pussy and like Cal, looked down at Cara and she too said, "Yes."

Cara shifted her back to rest against the bed, her knees on the pooled sundress. Splaying her hands on Jess' inner thighs she pushed them open until she saw the swollen lips of Jess' pussy. Wet and glossy, the fat nub of her clit poked out from a tiny thatch of trimmed hair. Cara went first to the wetness, bypassing Jess' clit for a taste of her honey.

Cara had always liked the taste of her own cunt. She regularly licked Brian's cock clean of her pussy juice after they'd fucked. It was one of her favorite things to do—and his. While she liked her own taste shelovedJess'. It was incredible. Musky, salty syrup, she lapped between her pussy lips, curling her tongue to collect more of her sweet taste. Her nose bumped Jess' clit as she did and she heard the cry from above. Her face sweet with Jess' juice she looked up at her, teasingly flicked a finger across the sensitive nub and said, "You want my tongue here?"

Jess nodded and Cara said, "No. Say it. I want to hear you say it."

"Lick me. Please Cara, lick my clit."

That voice, that delicious accent pleading.Fuck, it turned her on.

Cara splayed her fingers at Jess' mound, pulling up on the skin to expose Jess' clit. She played her tongue in her mouth until it was good and wet and then brought it across the little nub.

"Oh yes. Yes," Jess cried out.

"Don't come. Don't let her come," Cal ordered, surprising Cara enough to pull her head back from Jess' pussy.

"Lay down. Lay down on the bed," he said stepping back from Brian's sucking mouth. Brian looked dazed, his lips were wet and swollen—from sucking cock—fuck, that's hot,she thought. Jess and Cara lay across the mattress. Cal brought up his knees and Jess, watching him, did the same.

"Undress," Cal said and Brian and Cara were quick to remove their swimsuits. Brian's cock released fast, as if trying desperately to escape his shorts. Cara saw Cal's eyes widen. Brian was big. Thick, long and uncut. It was formidable soft, let alone fully hard and ready to go like it was now.

Cara crawled up onto the bed, on her knees until her mouth hovered over Jess' wet slit.

"Spread it."

Cara didn't need to ask what Cal meant, she knew. Her hands went to the round cheeks of Jess' ass and pulled gently, revealing the tight puckered rose of her asshole. She knew Brian was doing the very same thing and that thought fucking blew her mind, even more than the fact that she was about to lick her best friend's asshole.

She wondered whether Jess had done this before. The thought of being her very first was a buzz. She flicked her eyes toward Brian and saw him already face deep in Cal's ass. Rimming was one of his bedroom staples.

Cara used her tongue on the tight little hole the way she remembered Brian doing it to her. She flickered and then curled her tongue stiff and pressed against the pucker.

Jess shifted, rolled her hips and moaned. Cara listened and felt for what she liked best. When she beat a steady flutter right on her asshole she raised her hips off the bed and wailed.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God."

Cara knew she was ready. So ready for more.

"Inside, please Cal. Inside," Jess said in a breathless pant.

Cara pulled back from Jess' ass and looked up. Jess and Cal lay with their hands entwined—a bizarrely sweet thing to see.

She waited for Cal to speak. He didn't.Would he go to the next level?Cara looked over at Brian who met her eyes and gave a little shrug.

Cara didn't want to wait. She didn't want this to end. She had to do something. Something to tip the scales. On her knees she stepped over Jess' thigh and moved towards Brian and Cal. She straddled Cal chest going down on all fours, her hips over his, her wet pussy spread in display for Brian.

"Wet your fingers in me," she said over her shoulder to Brian. Cara felt Cal's cock jerk beneath her breasts at the words. She turned back to face Cal and lowered her body until his cock was nestled between her ample breasts, pressing down for a moment.

Cal hissed at the contact.

Brian slid a hand down the curve of Cara's back. He brushed his fingers down the crease of her ass before pushing them into the damp heat of her pussy. She arched at the thrust of his hand and moaned. He played in the wetness, thrusting and coating his fingers until they were sticky with her juice.

She looked back at Brian; his eyes were on Cal's as he brought his fingers back to nestle between Cal's legs.

"Do it," Cara silently mouthed and Brian nodded his head. Cara dismounted Cal and sat back resting her butt on her heels to watch. Jess came behind her, pressing her tits to her back and wrapping her arms around her waist.

Brian's glistening fingers disappeared between Cal's butt cheeks. Cara knew what he was doing; he was slicking those lubed fingers around the soft wet hole, slowly adding pressure to open up the tight mouth of muscle.