Hypothetically Speaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing. Probing. Building pressure.

Cal had his eyes closed, his mouth open, he was breathing fast.

"Relax," Brian said, the first time he'd spoken since they were totally naked.

Cal's head moved in the slightest of nods and they all knew that he'd conceded. Cara let out a breath that she didn't even know she held as Brian's fingers pushed breaching Cal's ass.

Cal groaned, arched up his hips and muttered a string of soft curses. He spread his legs wider, Cara wondered if he even realized what he was doing or whether his body moved of its own accord—desperately seeking pleasure.

Jess let go of her waist and gave a tug on her shoulder. She settled back down on the bed with her legs spread in blatant beautiful invitation.

"Tit for tat," she whispered and Cara eagerly nodded.

Before she settled between Jess' legs Cara went up on her knees, arching her back. She loved the way Jess looked at her, the way her eyes followed the bounce and sway of her breasts. She slid her hand down her stomach, slowly, until she reached her pussy. There, before Jess' avid eyes she dipped one and then two fingers into her wet hole. The tight wet flesh convulsed around her fingers as she did and she had to fight the urge to fuck herself to orgasm. It was so close. It would take no time at all.

When her fingers were good and coated she brought them out to show Jess. Wet and fragrant she brought them first to Jess' lips, leaving a sticky smear of girl juice on the pout of her bottom lip before bringing them down to tease and open her asshole.

The tip of Jess' tongue came out to lick her lip as Cara pushed the first finger inside. Hot, wet, tight and smooth—smoother than the walls of her pussy.

Fuck, no wonder Brian loved it so much.

Jess took the first finger easily, rocking back against her hand so Cara added another. As Cara thrust her fingers deep inside Jess arched her pussy up as if begging for Cara's mouth. Cara lowered her face and flicked out her tongue, teasing the swollen little nub of her clit with feather soft teasing touches.

"More. More," Jess begged and Cara was oh so happy to comply. She lowered her mouth and sucked that sweet little clit between her lips. With the aid of Jess' moans she adjusted her mouth, knowing when she heard a high pitched wail that she'd hitthesweet spot.

She worked the clit with her lips and tongue and thrust her fingers. She immersed herself in the moment. The smell of Jess, the feel of that hot tight ass, the sound of her building pleasure. Gasps, moans and sweet high pitched wails.

She was going to come. Come against her mouth. Come on her fingers.

"Coming. Coming. Coming," Jess panted and then let out a wail and clenched her ass. Hot sweet girl juice gushed onto her chin as her asshole spasmed around Cara's fingers. As the pulsing waved subsided Cara slipped her fingers from Jess' asshole. The little muscle was reluctant to let them go, issuing a slight pop as she pulled them free.

Jess was flushed pink, from pelvis to forehead. She lay panting, with one hand resting across her eyes. A towel lay across the end of the bed and Cara reached for it to wipe clean her hands. She lay down next to Jess, on her side facing the guys. Tapping Jess' arm lightly she whispered, "Oh honey, I think you're gonna want to see this." Jess rolled over nestling her head under Cara's chin.

Cal had his legs spread wide, his pelvis rocking up, all but fucking Brian's mouth. Cara could see Brian's arm piston between Cal's legs. He had his fingers deep in his ass, moving back and forth in time with his sucking mouth. Brian looked over at them briefly. He knew how to tease; he'd often held her right on the edge of orgasm. He must have kept Cal from coming until they were watching. Now that he knew they were he brought his other hand to help his sucking mouth. Under the onslaught of the fingers in his ass, the hand at his root and the mouth on his tip Cal came. They watched his cock jerk and his balls tighten. Brian took the first couple of pulses in his mouth and then as it became too much he let the cock fall from his mouth. Two more jets of cum spurted out hitting Brian's chest. Cara didn't know what was hotter, watching her boyfriend swallow cum or being hit with it.

Brian looked down at his chest in shock. Cal brought up a hand and tugged at his arm, pulling Brian down to lay beside him.

Jess moved from where she lay and went on her knees over to Brian. She dropped her head to his chest and ran her tongue along the streak of cum. Brian gasped as her tongue hit his cum covered nipple. Cara watched Brian's cock jerk with each touch of Jess' mouth.

She wanted it. She wanted him.

She got up pushed Jess aside and mounted her man, opening her legs and guiding him into her wet pussy. Brian brought his hands to her waist, spreading his fingers wide, his thumbs pushing into her hip bones.

He rocked up as she pushed down. Cara had her eyes closed, focused totally on the feeling of Brian's cock pushing deep inside her when she heard Jess' voice.

She opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder. Jess had come up on her knees beside Cara, leaning in, her breasts brushing Cara's arm as she did.

"What?" Cara panted.

"Can I watch you?" she asked—which seemed odd to Cara as she obviously already was—Cara nodded, gasping as Brian pulled her down hard onto him. He gripped her hips stopping her from riding him. As she met his eyes in question she realized that Jess had not been asking her, but Brianandshe hadn't quite finished her question."... have anal sex please?"

Cara and Brian jolted in shock and Cal gave a loud snort of laughter.

Brian started to laugh too and Cara sank to his chest feeling the rumble of it against her breasts.

"What?" said Jess an in a huff, "What exactly is so funny? It's a perfectly reasonable question" She poked an indignant finger at Cal and continued, "I know that they've had anal sex before and I was interested in seeing just how it works because perhaps maybe one day if I was interested I might like to do it."

Brian laughed even harder, Cara who'd tried not to laugh in deference of Jess' feelings now also joined, laughing until it was difficult to breathe. She sat up to get some air back in her lungs. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Cal grab hold of Jess and drag him up against his naked body. He planted an affectionate kiss on her head and she heard him murmur, "Gawd, I love you woman."

Jess huffed and crossed her arms.

"What do you say honey?" Brian looked up at Cara and asked with a smile still on his lips, "You wanna give them a real show?"

"I'm game if you are," Cara answered, coming down on her elbows to give him a deep kiss.

"Do you have lube?" Brian asked and Cara saw Cal smile and nod. He jumped off the bed and went to Jess' bedside drawer. As he did, Cara saw that his cock had thickened. It wasn't just Jess who wanted to watch.

Cara went up on her knees and pulled back letting Brian's cock slowly slip from her pussy. Wanting to give both Jess and Brian a show she looked over her shoulder at Cal who held the lube in her hand and said with a wicked smile, "Lube me up?"

He jolted, almost losing the lube bottle from his hands. Cara saw his eyes flicker over to Jess in question and then back to her. Jess had obviously said yes because he came in behind her, flicked open the lid of the lube and coated two fingers with the gel.

Cara rocked back on her knees pushing her bottom back at Cal. She looked down at Brian and smiled. He'd come up on his elbows and was looking over her shoulder at Cal.

His fingers were cool and slippery. He slid one first down the seam of her butt and then rested it on the pucker of her ass. He slid in teasing little circles around and around, slowly increasing pressure. Cara pushed back on her knees urging him to go deeper. She always loved that first finger breaching inside, Brian knew how much and when Cal finally pushed inside he murmured, "Feels good baby doesn't it?"

"Oh yes," she moaned, letting her head fall down to Brian's chest. Brian slid his hand between their bodies and pinched her nipple as Cal pushed the second finger inside.

"Fuck yeah," she heard Cal groan as her ass easily took a third finger.

"Are you ready?" Brian asked, Cara lifted her head to nod and kiss him.

Cal slipped his fingers from her asshole and Cara shifted up on her knees. She turned to reach for the lube bottle to coat Brian's cock but found that Cal no longer held it. Jess did.

Her gorgeous friend had her palm open, squeezing gel into her hand. As she came closer and brought the slippery hand down to milk Brian's cock Cara gasped. Cal came in behind Jess to watch. All four sets of eyes watched Jess' long slick fingers pull on Brian's cock.

"Stop," Brian quickly groaned, "You better stop now."

Jess removed her hand and settled back against Cal's chest to watch as Cara came up on her knees and guided Brian's cock to her ass. Brian loved her on top. It was Cara's favorite position too. She could take him inside at her own pace. As slow and as deep as she wanted.

"Tell me," she heard Jess whisper, "please."

"He's pushing against my asshole. The first part is the hardest and the best. It's so tight," Cara gasped as the fat head finally breached the tight ring of muscle, "no matter how many times you do it, it's always so tight."

"Does it feel good Brian? Tell me how it feels?" Jess, the ever inquisitive asked, leaning closer to Brian as she spoke.

"It's tight. Hot too, hotter smoother tighter. Fucking good. Aaaaaaah."

Brian lost speech as Cara pushed down to take him to the hilt. She squeezed tight around his shaft and felt him twitch within the tight walls of her ass.

She came down on her elbows, until her mouth rested against the shell of his ear and whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Brian, who had now been teased to his very limit grabbed Cara's hips and began to thrust up frantically. Cara brought a hand down between her legs to pinch at her clit in time with his thrusts. She lost it before he did. It was the touch of Jess' hand that brought her over. Just a gentle stroke of her fingers across her back, down to cup her ass.

She clenched her thighs and let the wave of spasms flow through her body. Brian at the ripple of her orgasm joined with grunt and a curse. "Fuuuuuuuuck," he cried as he shot his load deep in Cara's ass.

Brian, obviously unable to speak, tapped Cara's thigh to ask her to dismount. She slipped off his cock and as he did every time Brian let out an almost pained hiss as his cock slipped from her asshole.

After pulling free of Brian Cara fell to her side. Jess spooned in behind her, coming up on her elbow and tucking her head in close until her chin rested on Cara's shoulder.

"Wow," she whispered into Cara's hair and Cara, still too spent to speak gave a quick nod.

Cara watched Cal get up from the bed. Brian was laying half on and half off the bed, his legs hanging over the side.

Leaning into her friend Jess asked the very words Cara was thinking as she looked at her boyfriend, "Do you think they're OK?"

"I don't know," Cara replied.

Before Cara could ask Cal threw a towel at Brian, who caught it with a grunt. After a quick wipe of his sweat covered head he levered up and off the bed, following Cal into the bathroom. Cara heard the sound of the shower starting and the toilet flush.

Now it was all over Cara started to worry. Not about her and Jess. Jess wasn't the sort to regret what they'd done—she was too academic for regrets. She worried about the guys, their reactions and the possible aftereffects on their friendship.

Beside her Jess had stood up from the bed and pulled on her robe. She sat and watched Cara as she hunted down her bikini in the covers. After finding her it hidden in the corner of the bed, Cara dressed too and sat back down beside Jess. The sound of running water ended and Cara could hear murmured speaking which seemed to quickly rise to shouts. A yell and a thumping noise sent them both rocketing up from where they were seated on the edge of the bed. Cal emerged from the bathroom his head covered by a towel.

"Calvin...what...are you...is Brian...?" a red faced Jess stuttered at her boyfriend.

He dropped the towel to let it hang loose at his shoulders and asked, "What?"

"What were you talking about in the bathroom?" Cara asked, not wanting to know the answer. Afraid that it might mean the end of their friendship.

Brian who was still wrapped in the towel Cal had thrown at him leaned on the doorjamb of bathroom answered, "Football. Why?"

"Football," Cara said disbelieving, "Ya'll were talking about football?"

"Yeah," Brian said as Cal threw him a pair of sweats from his duffel bag. "We're going downstairs to watch a replay of the game."

"That OK honey?" Cal asked as he stepped commando into a pair of loose grey sweats.

"Of course, no problem," Jess answered and Cara watched in disbelief as both men left the room. Cara turned to Jess who held up her hands and shrugged as if she had no words.

"Oh honey," Cara said with a laugh, "They're guys. You might have got them to suck cock, but no way no how are you ever,evergonna get them to talk."

Cara flopped down on the bed. Jess moved beside her, laying on her back. She reached for Cara's hand, entwining their fingers together and giving a little squeeze.

Cara turned her head to face her and said softly, "I guess it's not so hypothetical now."

"No," Jess said with a sweet little blush.

How could she still look so innocent and blush after all that?Cara marveled.

"You don't have to pose for me now," Cara said.

"I know, but I suspect you just might be able to convince me."

"Really?" Cara said, turning on her side to look at Jess.

"Hypothetically," Jess answered and Cara laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -

Thanks for reading! I love to hear your comments so if you feel up to after that little ride please let me know what you think.

Darcy