I-40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,225 Followers

"Better get some sleep if we want to catch up tomorrow. I'll drive a spell first thing."

I turned and followed her. Mom climbed into the back of the station wagon, for a moment her ass pointed into the air, legs parted a little offering a view directly along her crack and down to her pussy. She had to be doing all this deliberately, and I wondered if I was going to succumb tonight, knew I wanted to, didn't know if I had the courage.

I slipped in beside her as she wriggled under the sheet. She plumped her pillow, did the same for mine as I slid in beside her. We left the tailgate down to let some air flow through. When Mom snuggled across to me I lifted my arm and felt her breasts part around my ribs. She kissed me on the cheek, an innocent kiss, nothing more, as her arm draped across chest.

"I haven't been held like this in... God, I can't remember how long. Hank never had much time for cuddling."

"What about Dad? Did he?"

She moved, putting a little more pressure against my side for a moment. "We didn't have that much time, but yeah, he did. Your dad was real gentle. You look so much like him, Joe, so, so much like him."

"You said."

"You were never a mistake," she whispered, and kissed my cheek again, moved and kissed my neck, her hand stroking my chest.

Now? I thought. But Mom wanted to talk about about Ricky. His name on my birth certificate was Richard Stuart Campbell, but she always called him Ricky like he was still nineteen. I guess he always would be. I'd heard the story before, but she told me anyway, and I didn't mind.

They were childhood sweethearts. Ricky was a couple years older than Mom, a real catch to hear her tell. I heard about him asking her out, how they went to the coffee bar and he bought her milk shake and laughed at her milk mustache just like I had done. Then she started telling me more intimate things. How they kissed that first night, how Ricky kissed her milk mustache and then her mouth. Mom told me pretty much everything, blow by blow, her voice soft, almost masked by the cicadas. She let him touch her the third date, outside her bra even though she wanted him to touch beneath it. That had waited until date five. Pretty soon they were doing everything short of making out.

"I loved kissing him, Joe. Loved it when he kissed me. Kissed me in those special places. You know where I mean, Joe?"

I nodded into the dark. I knew exactly where she meant.

"He's the only man that ever made me come. Never another man. He could make me come with his hand or his tongue or his cock." Mom lifted the sheet, looked under even though it was too dark to see anything much. "You've got a cock just like your dad. If anything you might be a tad bigger." She let the sheet drop. My cock tented the cotton.

"I liked making him come. He could fuck me anywhere. I wanted him to fuck me everywhere." Her voice was barely audible and I could feel her trembling, a tremor in her voice, and I thought she might be crying but she carried on anyway. "I loved when he came in my mouth. Loved his cock in my mouth. Loved everything he did, in my pussy, in my ass, he used to come between my tits and splash my chin. You ever done that with a girl, Joe? Slipped your cock between a big set of jugs and fucked them?"

Mom stopped talking, waiting. Was I supposed to answer her? Seemed that way. And she had started all this.

"Tried once," I said.

"What happened?"

"Not enough traction. Not big enough."

She laughed quietly. "Did she want you to?"

"I'm not sure. She didn't seem convinced."

"I love having my tits fucked. Love the feel of a thick cock sliding between them. I'd cover him in spit first then he'd move back a little and slip himself between, all slippery and wet and work his cock against me. I'd push 'em together tight to hold him there, bend my head down so when he pushed hard I could just catch the tip between my lips, sometimes manage to catch when he came.

"He could go two or three times. I'd suck his cock until he came, then let him fuck my ass. That was my idea to begin with, but he sure got to like it plenty. You ever fucked a girl's ass, Joe?"

There she goes with the questions again.

"Nope."

"Bet you've thought about it though. Bet you've wanted to."

"I guess all men do."

"Is that the porn you watched, Joe? Someone being fucked in the ass?"

"Some of it, yeah."

"Me too. And girls going down on girls. That used to be hot. Ricky liked that too. Of course, we didn't have the same kind of porn in those days, but there was still girls going down on girls. You ever had two girls, Joe?"

I smiled into the dark, understanding her game now.

"Never."

"Wanted to, I bet. All men want to."

"Thought about it some."

"Jacking off, I bet, thought about it when you were jacking off. Ricky had two girls a few times, but I was the one got pregnant."

I felt a chill run through my belly. Did Mom really mean that? She'd been having a threesome with my dad when I was conceived?

Mom's fingers played through the fine hair on my chest, traced it down my belly. She suddenly hugged me, hugged me real tight, lifted up and half laid on top of me, her breasts pressing my chest, her belly against my rigid cock. She stared into my eyes, her face almost obscured in the dark, then she kissed me on the mouth. The longest kiss yet, the most passionate. I kept my lips together, scared and excited, feeling Mom's tongue press against me, seeking entrance.

Then she pulled back and slid off with delicious friction.

"I love you so very much, Joe. Probably more than I should, and almost certainly not in quite the right way. G'night, sweetheart, sleep well." She rolled on her side away from me and pulled the sheet up.

I lay on my back, staring at the cracked vinyl of the roof, listening to the insects and the waves.

When I woke the night had lightened a little and my feet were cold sticking out the end of the sheet. Mom's hand was circled around my cock, stroking me. I had no idea how long she'd been doing that, but I knew I was within seconds of coming. I was sure she hadn't noticed me wake, sure she believed me still asleep. She was crouching beside me, unable to kneel upright in the back of the station wagon. She had pushed the sheet down to my thighs and was leaning forward, concentrating hard on what she was doing to me. Her breasts swung pendulously, nipples taut. I lay tense, trying desperately not to come, wondering whether to reach out and touch her breasts, her belly.

"Oh baby," her voice was no more than a whisper, and I knew she was talking to me but also to herself, not wanting to wake me from sleep. Did she believe I could sleep through this?

She leaned over me, parting her legs but I couldn't see between them through my almost closed eyelids. I didn't need to see her though, because her words, her constant stroking was having an irreversible effect. I had been on the edge of coming since we left Wilmington and my cock demanded release.

I was almost there and groaned. Mom stopped immediately, drawing her hand away.

Christ, she did think I was asleep!

My cock jerked, teetering on the edge of exploding.

Mom sat back and let her breath out softly, shifted until she lay on her side. I knew she was watching, waiting to see what I did next.

I lay on my back, body exposed, feigning sleep, waiting for her hand to return, but I waited in vain. After five minutes Mom sighed again and drew the sheet up to cover me. She rolled away, trying to put a little space between us.

I expected to lie awake, guilt and arousal gnawing at me, but instead I drifted off almost at once. When I woke the inside of the car was an oven and sweat poured off me. Mom lay slicked to my side, and I heard the sound of an engine puttering.

I sat up, stared out the back of the station wagon as a small fishing boat appeared from around the bluff and made its way across the bay. Two men dressed in all the gear sat in the boat. One of them saw the car and turned, saw me and waved, grinning, then lifted his thumb and finger to make the OK sign. Good luck to you. They drifted on, making for some better spot than our bay and as soon as the coast was clear I slipped out the end of the tailgate and got dressed.

We made good progress that day, starting early, stopping for gas only twice, eating as we drove. I took over the driving after the first gas stop and kept going until my eyes were drooping. Our brights -- such as they were, bright being the wrong term with Mom's car -- showed a yellow patch ahead when Mom said, "We should make it by the end of tomorrow, Joe."

I nodded, waking a little, aware I had been drifting. "You want to take turns and drive through the night?"

"I want a shower and a bed. Next exit pull off and let's find somewhere."

"I'm busted, Mom."

"My treat," she patted my leg, high up on my thigh, dangerously high but I didn't care.

"You need to save your money."

"We'll be there tomorrow. Sarah won't let us starve, and she says she can find me a job."

"Me too maybe," I said. I hadn't yet told Mom about the withdrawal of my Navy scholarship. I couldn't see any way I was going to be able to go back to college come Fall.

She glanced at me, said nothing. A sign went past, barely showing in our weak beams: Winslow, 10. The car cruised on at a steady seventy. Since I'd changed the steering rods I could take her up to 85 now, smooth as butter, but 70 was plenty fast enough for me. That little extra speed meant we covered another hundred miles a day at least.

Eight minutes later I drove down the exit ramp and on through town to the far side. The most expensive motels are always those close to the interstate. We found a place a couple miles beyond town, small, almost empty parking lot. I let Mom go in this time to book the room. She came out swinging a key on a stupid huge plastic fob. I carried our bags inside and dropped them on the bed.

"You've still got oil under your nails, Joe. Go have a damn good shower and we'll go into town to eat."

"I think I'm too bushed. I might just crash."

"Take out? I'll see if I can order pizza."

"Sure." I stripped my t-shirt over my head, aware of Mom watching. Deliberately I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down until I wore only my shorts. Hell, we'd taken a naked midnight walk last night, and some time before dawn she had almost made me come. This was positively discreet.

"Go get clean, I'll go see if we can order in."

When I came out the shower twenty minutes later without the rim of black oil under my nails, I had shaved my face and applied some cologne the previous occupant had left behind and maid service had neglected to throw out. I smelled like a cheap salesman, but at least I smelled better than I had. Mom hadn't returned and I pulled on clean jeans and shirt and went to the check-in desk. The desk-jockey told me there was no delivery this far out of town and that Mom had driven to a pizza place he told her was the best.

I returned to the room and stretched out on the bed, lit up the tube and smiled as I scanned through the channels. There were three or four hard core channels. By flicking to each I managed to get thirty seconds of heaving, sweating bodies and cum-shots before the censor circuit cut in. I'd seen my share of porn, but I had never seen anyone with a body as fine as Mom's. Not that I was biased or anything - truth is truth.

I was nodding off when the door opened and Mom came in, bright and bouncy as ever. She had a giant cardboard pizza box in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

"Wake up, sleepy-head. Get some of this inside you. And fetch a couple of glasses."

I slid off the bed and brought plastic tumblers from the bathroom. Mom handed me the bottle of wine. She'd been astute enough to get a screw top and I opened and poured for us both.

Mom flipped the lid of the pizza box and took a slice. I helped myself, toasted her and drank half my wine in one.

"I guess I'm breaking the law supplying you with alcohol. What state are we in anyway? It might be legal here."

What about incest, I wondered, is that legal here too?

The pizza was good - hot and spicy. Mom and I shared a love of peppers and chilies and we wolfed it down, me eating two thirds to her third. Mom wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, poured more wine into our glasses.

"I'm going to take a shower. Did you find any porn for us to watch?"

"Mom!" I said.

"I'm not kidding, kid." She laughed. "I'm in a wayward mood tonight, so my treat, find us something hot and raunchy and we can have a laugh."

"Sure. Any particular preference? Animals, grannies, oral, anal or what?"

"Some of that sounded okay," she said.

"You go get clean while I find us the farmyard channel." I slapped her butt as I got up and she giggled like a schoolgirl. I was light-headed from the wine but didn't want to get drunk, because there was a tension in the air tonight, and I think we both knew some line had been crossed. It was tonight or never, I guess. Maybe tonight and never again, but for me tonight would be enough to last a lifetime.

I heard the shower start up as I undressed. I hesitated when I got down to my shorts, shrugged and stripped them off. My cock stood at half-mast and I resisted the urge to touch myself. I grabbed the remote and went through the channels again. It was difficult from the 30 second clips to work out exactly what we were going to get, but the titles were pretty explicit what was on offer. Secret Ass-ignations, School Oral Exams, Boys into Men, Les do it, girlfriend and Back to the Futon II. Wow, I thought, there's actually a II! I flicked back and forward between two titles, finally settled on the one with the deLorean -- yeah, it actually did have a deLorian - but the clip wasn't clear on exactly what went on in it.

I pressed the pay now button and typed in our room number. Fifteen bucks. Jeez, it better be worth it. Then I laughed. It was going to be worth it.

Mom spent almost as long as me in the shower, came back wrapped in two towels, one around her damp hair, another larger one around her body and I felt a moment of disappointment.

"Did you get the porn?" She brought our glasses over, poured more wine, the bottle now almost empty but I didn't need any more, didn't need anything. I lay under a single sheet, my erection obvious, blatant.

Mom glanced at me and raised an eyebrow. "You didn't start without me did you?"

"Ready and waiting," I said.

"So I see." She grinned, tugged the towel loose from her head and tossed it on the floor, tugged the other and let it drop. She stood for a moment in the subdued light from the bedside lamp, allowing me to get my fill, then she slipped under the covers beside me.

"Hit it," she said.

I pressed the remote and the screen stuttered into life. The film was on a rolling program, part way through, but it wasn't the kind of movie where plot is an overriding factor in its enjoyment. A blonde woman was on her hands and knees being licked from behind by a second woman. Both had pneumatic bodies and fake boobs. Neither looked anywhere near as good as Mom, and I bet they didn't feel it either. The licker was working on the first woman's ass, making it good and wet, working her pussy with her fingers at the same time. The look on the first woman's face seemed appreciative of the attention.

The big old TV set sat on a shelf screwed to the wall right next to a mirror. I could glance from the TV screen to Mom and me lying side by side, back to the TV. I knew which view I preferred.

"You like this kind of thing?" Mom asked, snuggling beside me. There was no pretense at covering herself tonight, the sheet around our waists. The side of her breast pressed against my chest.

"What, couple of girls going for it? What's not to like?"

"The ass-licking too. You like that?"

"Dunno," I said.

"Ever done it? Ever had it done to you?"

"Uh-uh," I shook my head. "How 'bout you?"

"Sure." I wasn't sure which she meant, the girl on girl, the ass-licking, or both. "Been a while though."

"Dad?" I asked.

"Among others."

Jesus H, I thought.

On screen a husband, a lover, maybe just a passing salesman, walked in on the naked women. They stopped and turned, interrupted. The man put on a pretense of anger, so I guess husband rather than salesman, but that faded pretty fast as the girls descended on him, stripping his pants off in record time and taking his cock all the way to the root.

"Ooh, look, they're swallowing him whole. You had your entire cock sucked, Joe?"

I was getting into the game now, enjoying the tension and build up. Mom started running her hand over my chest. I stroked her shoulder, allowing my hand to slowly work its way down. Three minutes, I reckoned, and I'd reach the side of her breast.

"Not that either," I said. "But don't tell me - you've done that too."

"Sure. I love a cock all the way down my throat."

"Doesn't it make you gag?"

"Not with practice. And I used to practice a lot."

"Used to?" My fingertips brushed the full curve of her breast and I felt gooseflesh pimple the smooth skin there.

"Been a while," she said, shifting position so her breast was more accessible to my hand. I caressed it lightly, watching as her nipples puckered and extended from her aureole. "Not the kind of thing you forget though."

"Is that right." My cock had made a wide damp stain on the sheet. The film, I considered, was probably a waste of fifteen dollars because neither of us needed any stimulation. But it was fun watching porn with my beautiful naked mother pressed against me. My fingers ventured further onto her breast and she twitched, causing them to tremble. I restrained myself from touching her nipple even though they were acting like magnets to my hand.

"I guess," she said. "Oh fuck, Joe, you think that hurts?"

Girl one was having her ass stretched as the man started pushing his cock inside. He was long and thick, and it did look like it might be kind of painful, but the expression on her face showed otherwise.

"Do women actually like that?" I asked.

"She certainly looks like she does."

The man pulled out, allowed the other woman to suck his cock before pushing it back into the first one's ass.

"But that's porn, Mom. That's not real life. I never met a girl who-"

Mom giggled. "Who what, Joe?"

"Well, you know, who really wanted a cock in her ass."

"I used to," Mom said. "Honestly, I loved it."

"But it's been a long time," I said.

"Don't you know it." She sighed. Her hand worked along my belly, reaching my navel. My cock was still covered by the sheet, but barely. Mom stroked the hair below my navel where it started to widen. "You're so much like your dad," she said.

"You wouldn't be saying that to me if he was still here."

I felt her stiffen beside me, realized I'd gone way over the top. Then she relaxed, gave a strangled laugh. "But he is here, Joe. You're him. You look so much like him he could have come back to me." She lifted up and kissed me on the mouth and this time I parted my lips and allowed her tongue to invade me, hot and flickering. She tasted of soap and toothpaste and my hand fell naturally around her breast, cupping its overflowing heaviness.

Mom smiled against my mouth, slid back.

"You kiss like him, too." Her face was soft.

"Ah ah oh fuck yeah do it baby do it!"

On screen the guy had pulled out of the second woman's ass and they were both frantically jacking him off, rubbing hard.

"How come in the films they never seem able to come?" Mom said.

"Viagra, I heard."

"Really?"

"Apparently it gets you hard but it's tough to actually ejaculate. It's why cum shots aren't what they used to be."

harding
harding
2,225 Followers